Okay, I've got two questions regarding title belts. I'm running TCW, so I'm a bigger promotion. No brand split or anything, but a pretty good sized roster. 1. Can you have too many belts? I have the four at the start. I am planning to bring back the Hardcore title and create a Young Lion for the youngsters. Even considering resurrecting the cruiser weight tag titles. Is there any sort of penalty for too many titles? I've always though it just drops the prestige if you have them move too often or not defended enough. 2. Is it a bad idea to mess with the "level" settings of a title? I figured since the TCW International title is only going to move between main eventers, it could be a main event title as well. And since the All Action title is on Upper Midcards, I set it to midlevel, etc. Any downside to that?

1. No? WLW has 5-6 titles I think :D And PGHW and BHOTWG have 4 or more, since they have the tournament trophys aswell. 2. Only the prestige goes down if you change a title from upper class to a lower. And if you move a title from example midcard to main event, it'll take some time to get it to a good prestige level.

Archived