Livin' The DREAM!

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e0/Imma_logo_4.JPG/250px-Imma_logo_4.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER] Bas: To end off the night, DREAM got a new president. Rice: Who'd that be? Bas: Dave Oliver. He already did quite a bit for the company. Let's go through their recent signings, you'll see quite a bit of people on their recent signings that may be familiar to you. They got Alexsander Emelianenko, Tito Ortiz, Fedor, Robbie Lawler, Vitor Belfort, and many others. They even signed EliteXC Lightweight Champion, KJ Noons. They are also looking for sponsers. They have contacted Microsoft, EA Sports, ESPN, and TapouT. So, if they work out a deal with Microsoft and EA, we may see a video game in the near future for DREAM. Maybe a EA Sports game, exclusive to the 360, who knows? Rice: Whoa. Bas: They also have the DREAM 5 card out, let me tell ya, dream matches, no pun intended. Rice: Well that's it for us in the studio. Bas: This has been Bas Rutten. Rice: I'm Kenny Rice, good night.

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]DREAM.com[/COLOR] [B]DREAM 5 CARD: Predictions are Allowed on Fan Boards[/B] Main Card -------------------------------------------------------------------------- DREAM Heavyweight Championship Fedor Emelianenko (27-1) vs. Josh Barnett (22-5) [I]The one, the only, the machine, Fedor has signed with DREAM. So has fellow PRIDE fighter, Josh Barnett. This fight isn't just to pit former PRIDE fighters against each other, it's to become the first ever DREAM Heavyweight Champion. Who will come out on top? "The Baby-faced Assasain", or the seemingly unbeatable Fedor?[/I] DREAM Middleweight Championship Frank Trigg (16-6) vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama (10-1) [I]The good friend of TNA professional wrestler, Kurt Angle makes his return to MMA. The master of "Trigginomics" will fight Yoshihiro Akiyama to become the first DREAM Middleweight Champion. Akiyama isn't a push-over. He only has one blemish in his eleven fights. Can Akiyama go 11-1, or will Trigg show that he still has some left in the tank?[/I] DREAM Lightweight Championship Shinya Aoki (16-2) vs. Caol Uno (24-10-4) [I]Caol Uno is a veteran. He has fought almost everywhere. UFC, PRIDE, DREAM, you name it, he's probably been there. He's getting old, as Frank Trigg, and is also fighting to become the first DREAM Champion in his division. Caol Uno takes on Shinya Aoki to become the DREAM Lightweight Champion. Can Caol finally win a World Championship, or will Aoki shoot Caol's career down?[/I] Alexsander Emelianenko (13-3) vs. Mirko Filipovic (23-6-2) [I]This match is really a number one contendership match. If Aleksander wins, can he seperate himself from his brother's shadow? Can Mirko Cro Cop prove he's better than an Emelianenko, and maybe even better than both?[/I] DREAM Welterweight Championship Hayoto Sakurai (32-7-2) vs. Nick Diaz (17-7) [I]No write up.[/I] DREAM Featherweight Championship Norifumi Yamamoto (17-1) vs. Rafael Assuncao (12-1) [I]No write up.[/I] Bob Sapp (9-3-1) vs. Alistarr Overeem (27-11) [I]No write up.[/I] DREAM Light Heavyweight Championship Tito Ortiz (15-6-1) vs. Alexandre Ferriera (16-5) [I]Tito's first fight since being released by the UFC. Can Tito ressurect his MMA career?[/I] Undercard -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dan Lauzan (10-2) vs. Eddie Alvarez (13-1) Gabe Ruediger (11-4) vs. Joachim Hanson (17-6-1) Joseph Benavidez (7-0) vs. Matt Fiordirosa (11-1)[/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]DREAM.com[/COLOR] [B]DREAM 5 CARD: Predictions are Allowed on Fan Boards[/B] Main Card -------------------------------------------------------------------------- DREAM Heavyweight Championship [B]Fedor Emelianenko[/B] (27-1) vs. Josh Barnett (22-5) [I]The one, the only, the machine, Fedor has signed with DREAM. So has fellow PRIDE fighter, Josh Barnett. This fight isn't just to pit former PRIDE fighters against each other, it's to become the first ever DREAM Heavyweight Champion. Who will come out on top? "The Baby-faced Assasain", or the seemingly unbeatable Fedor?[/I] DREAM Middleweight Championship Frank Trigg (16-6) vs. [B]Yoshihiro Akiyama [/B](10-1) [I]The good friend of TNA professional wrestler, Kurt Angle makes his return to MMA. The master of "Trigginomics" will fight Yoshihiro Akiyama to become the first DREAM Middleweight Champion. Akiyama isn't a push-over. He only has one blemish in his eleven fights. Can Akiyama go 11-1, or will Trigg show that he still has some left in the tank?[/I] DREAM Lightweight Championship [B]Shinya Aoki[/B] (16-2) vs. Caol Uno (24-10-4) [I]Caol Uno is a veteran. He has fought almost everywhere. UFC, PRIDE, DREAM, you name it, he's probably been there. He's getting old, as Frank Trigg, and is also fighting to become the first DREAM Champion in his division. Caol Uno takes on Shinya Aoki to become the DREAM Lightweight Champion. Can Caol finally win a World Championship, or will Aoki shoot Caol's career down?[/I] [B]Alexsander Emelianenko [/B](13-3) vs. Mirko Filipovic (23-6-2) [I]This match is really a number one contendership match. If Aleksander wins, can he seperate himself from his brother's shadow? Can Mirko Cro Cop prove he's better than an Emelianenko, and maybe even better than both?[/I] DREAM Welterweight Championship [B]Hayoto Sakurai[/B] (32-7-2) vs. Nick Diaz (17-7) [I]No write up.[/I] DREAM Featherweight Championship [B]Norifumi Yamamoto[/B] (17-1) vs. Rafael Assuncao (12-1) [I]No write up.[/I] Bob Sapp (9-3-1) vs. [B]Alistarr Overeem[/B] (27-11) [I]No write up.[/I] DREAM Light Heavyweight Championship Tito Ortiz (15-6-1) vs. [B]Alexandre Ferriera[/B] (16-5) [I]Tito's first fight since being released by the UFC. Can Tito ressurect his MMA career?[/I] Undercard -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dan Lauzan (10-2) vs. [B]Eddie Alvarez[/B] (13-1) Gabe Ruediger (11-4) vs. [B]Joachim Hanson[/B] (17-6-1) [B]Joseph Benavidez[/B] (7-0) vs. Matt Fiordirosa (11-1)[/CENTER]

hmm, Frank Trigg's really good in the game, Aoki sucks, Cro Cop is usually good, Ruedigar is getting murdered. My thoughts. Fedor vs. Barnett should be good, but we all know who wins. [b]Fedor Emelianenko[/b] vs. Josh Barnett [b]Frank Trigg[/b] vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama [b]Caol Uno[/b] vs. Shinya Aoki Alexsander Emelianenko vs. [b]Mirko Filipovic[/b] Hayoto Sakurai vs. [b]Nick Diaz[/b] [b]Norifumi Yamamoto[/b] vs. Rafael Assuncao [b]Alistair Overeem[/b] vs. Bob Sapp Alexandre Ferriera vs. [b]Tito Ortiz[/b] Dan Lauzan vs. [b]Eddie Alvarez[/b] Gabe Ruediger vs. [b]Joachim Hanson[/b] [b]Joseph Benavidez[/b] vs. Matt Fiordirosa

[B]Fedor Emelianenko[/B] vs. Josh Barnett Frank Trigg vs. [B]Yoshihiro Akiyama[/B] Caol Uno vs. [B]Shinya Aoki[/B] [B]Alexsander Emelianenko[/B] vs. Mirko Filipovic [B]Hayoto Sakurai[/B] vs. Nick Diaz [B]Norifumi Yamamoto[/B] vs. Rafael Assuncao [B]Alistair Overeem[/B] vs. Bob Sapp Alexandre Ferriera vs. [B]Tito Ortiz[/B] Dan Lauzan vs. [B]Eddie Alvarez[/B] Gabe Ruediger vs. [B]Joachim Hanson[/B] [B]Joseph Benavidez[/B] vs. Matt Fiordirosa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived