Does this make me weird?

I am currently working on storyline's for when the T-Zone data gets released and I was just wondering does my ideas for this storyline make me weird or not? 1st one is between finlay,hornswoggle and sheamus o'shaunessey. sheamus o'shaunessey vignette's air for a couple of weeks before he debuts. he explains that he is the son of finlay and he has come to america to reconnect with his father. finlay,hornswoggle and sheamus then team up for a good few months before sheamus turns on finlay and explains that infact he and not finlay is hornswoggle's son. he then explains over a few weeks that he and his mum (also hornswoggle's mother) conceived hornswoggle one night when finlay was down the pub drunk. this would lead to a feud between sheamus and finlay.

[QUOTE=Scotland;465124]I am currently working on storyline's for when the T-Zone data gets released and I was just wondering does my ideas for this storyline make me weird or not? 1st one is between finlay,hornswoggle and sheamus o'shaunessey. sheamus o'shaunessey vignette's air for a couple of weeks before he debuts. he explains that he is the son of finlay and he has come to america to reconnect with his father. finlay,hornswoggle and sheamus then team up for a good few months before sheamus turns on finlay and explains that infact he and not finlay is hornswoggle's son. he then explains over a few weeks that he and his mum (also hornswoggle's mother) conceived hornswoggle one night when finlay was down the pub drunk. this would lead to a feud between sheamus and finlay.[/QUOTE] Hahaha if it wasn't for the age discrepency that could be hillarious.

I have just thought of another one. Vickie Guerrero is upset that Edge is'nt world champion and she is getting confronted by Chavo Guerrero and they almost kiss but Edge walks in. for a few weeks Vickie and Chavo are almost caught in compromising positions. Eventually Vickie Guerrero books Chavo in a US Title match and he becomes champion thanks to interference by Vickie. Vickie and Chavo then announce that they are lovers which turns Edge face and he begins to feud with Vickie and Chavo.

[QUOTE=Scotland;465720]I have just thought of another one. Vickie Guerrero is upset that Edge is'nt world champion and she is getting confronted by Chavo Guerrero and they almost kiss but Edge walks in. for a few weeks Vickie and Chavo are almost caught in compromising positions. Eventually Vickie Guerrero books Chavo in a US Title match and he becomes champion thanks to interference by Vickie. Vickie and Chavo then announce that they are lovers which turns Edge face and he begins to feud with Vickie and Chavo.[/QUOTE] Hmmmm maybe, but wouldn't that kind of mean Chavo is main-eventing with Edge being one of the top stars on Smackdown? I just don't see Chavo being in the main-event picture or Edge any lower than main-eventing. Also, why turn Edge face right now? He's without doubt the best heel in the whole of the WWE.

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;465732]Do you think he's capable, though?[/QUOTE] Not really, lol. But still, he might become a star. Isn't their potential different on every game? In one game, he might suck, in another game....he might be the greatest wrestler alive...oh wait....disregard that last comment. :D

Archived