Grey Dog Fight Team (Default)

Signing-Up will always be available, but here are are fighters so far ------------------------------------------ Rob "Ill Will" Williams - A dangerous hybrid fighter, could one day go to the top David "The Chosen One" Marriott - Vicious on the ground and the feet, time will tell if the promotions will fight over him Jesse "Blaze" Fernicola - The kid is dangerous and a force to be reckoned with at only age 20 ! Jackie "The Californian Nightmare" Lewis - This kid has a mouthful of a nickname, time will tell if he can back it up "Jaw Dropping" Juanito Luiz Guerra - This kid has KO Power, can he use it properly ?

[I](The following is a recap of a short interview with one Rob "Ill Will" Williams. . .[/I] [B]Interviewer:[/B] So, Mr. Williams, how would you describe your fighting style? [B]Ill Will:[/B] I've been told my style is considered "Hybrid" due to the fact that I love to mix styles together. [B]Interviewer:[/B] Would you give an example please? [B]Ill Will:[/B] I am a versatile fighter, bruh. I can strike at ya from damn near any angle, I can submit ya from top or the bottom, I can stuff weak @$$ takedowns and slam people straight through the canvas if I have to. [B]Interviewer:[/B] Hmm, compelling. How are things at your training camp? [B]Ill Will:[/B] Man, it's like being home, ya know? Each and every single fighter is capable of becoming champions in their respective weight classes. We all get stretched, beaten, pulled apart and we all become better because of it. The fight world better watch out for ALL of us! Ill Will, ya heard?!

Archived