Ring of Fire: The new start

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/ROF.jpg[/img] [SIZE="1"] Ring of Fire's ratings had been dropping drastically lately. By late December (2007) they really needed a new head booker. British Samurai admitted he wasn't a great booker but their was no one else for the job. That's until the new year came. Samurai received a phone call from basically unknown booker, The Masked Avatar. At first Samurai was reluctant to let him have the job since he was unknown. However Avatar informed Samurai he had some past experience and finally he was given the job. Avatar started off by making the roster massive. As of today (Monday Week 4 February 2008) the roster has 43 workers! That is tonnes! The Masked Avatar also bought in a weekly show lasting 1 hour and 30 minutes on Monday. Then he introduced a Pay-Per-View a month. February's PPV was concluded last night, it was named Burndown. Ring of Fire Monday Night Flame is tonight so get ready for a new start for Ring of Fire![/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Okay before I fill up my reserves (one for Roster and Champs, other for Burndown PPV and Monday Night Flame preview I need to ask does anyone know where I can get pictures of all the pictures used in the CornellVerse database. As I can't be bothered to upload mine, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could find them. Thanks, Widget[/SIZE]

Archived