ALPHA-1 : What Happens When A Cat Takes Over

New Signings In Progress Agustin Gonzalez Aleksei Chekhov Andrew Rush Bae Yoon Casim Yenkini Curt Kitson Darin Blood Garry McSweegan George Laurent Gunnar Nilsson Gustavo Bautista Harry Milne Jim Carpenter Juozas Skerla Marcel Oberto Mugur Boc Rav Kapur Robbie Craig Shane Gilchrist Sinali Shomen Stafford Alois Stratos Papaioannou Tank Manu'a Thorbjorn Rekdal Truck Gleeson Uwe Maier Xie Ming Wayne McKellen Will Kane

Yea I agree. You must have atleast 15 diaries now and none of them go anywhere. They all end after a few days really. I remember in one I think it was the hall of fame one you did where you posted the thread and did a hype post or two and then a post about tou will do it in 20 minutes (why say that btw just post it in 20 minutes we don't need to know you are going to post in 20 minutes we will know when you post when you post) and then you post again saying the diary is over because it will be work, I may be carzy but arn't diaries supposed to be work? they don't just appear do they? no they don't. If you think it is too much work don't do one. What I am trying to say is that when you post a diary try to stick with it and if you don't stick with it don't post a brand new one later in the day and then not stick with that one either.

Archived