2 Brands 2 Womens Divisions can it happen in TEW 2008?

You'd need more female workers, I believe, to support two divisions. I seem to remember doing a successful split - myself, mind, not giving it to the AI - in with eight women on Raw and the same on SD. Now, obviously you can't just give WWE extra women, but it's worth considering who might be available: SD has Maryse, Cherry, Michelle, Nattie, Victoria, Maria, ECW's Lena and at a push Eve, Vickie and the wedding planner (am I forgetting someone?) who can all be classed as wrestlers for the purpose of the division. Raw has Mickie, Beth, Candice, Kelly, Jillian, Katie Lea, Melina and Layla. You could argue for Stephanie and Lillian to be included, I guess, but you might want to check whether injuries etc. are affecting things. Which brand does the AI choose when it combines things?

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;466461]many of you probaly know im making a current day real life mod. Now i run across an issue being that at the start of the game the AI puts all women on one brand. Now my question is is there anyway to avoid this as WWE has 2 Womens Divisions........[/QUOTE] The DOTT modern day beta database that was released has a successful double-brand female division split, so yes, it is possible.

The only issue I've come across with two women's divisions (which I've had since two TEWs before the current) is that in 2008, the match traps are a HUGE issue. It's extremely difficult to book a successful women's division without doing diva tags nearly every week. Because you'll quickly rip through your three single matches in less than six months. For example, Mickie lost to Beth twice before finally winning the Women's Title. And it's only been three months. Now it's gonna be a task to make Beth's rematch big enough to keep it from tanking. We'll see what happens.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;467071]hmmmmm.i decided to give DOTT a second try and i noticed the AI still moves all women to one brand.......[/QUOTE] You've either downloaded the wrong thing or you've set it up incorrectly, the newest database they've released definitely has two brands and two womens divisions as they consulted me on how to get it to work.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;467077]You've either downloaded the wrong thing or you've set it up incorrectly, the newest database they've released definitely has two brands and two womens divisions as they consulted me on how to get it to work.[/QUOTE] i dont think i did..........ehhh....maybe i did though really all ive done is import my moves/movesets and assign them.....but maybe i accidently did...

Archived