Expected TV Show Ratings

is anyone else having trouble with TV ratings? whats a good TV rating for a cult and national company. For example... if i was on a medium sized network what ratings do i need to get to not get the ratings warning email. Oh and yes i do advance book so i dont think its that. Any ideas?

Problem is it really fluctuates, it takes in your comapanies size, the television componies size + patience + finances, takes into acount the timeslot you are in, takes the state of the wrestling and overall economy is in and how you are performing in other media outlets as ppvs ratings on other channels etc. So there really is no definita answer. If the tv station is giving you warnings try to up the tv ratings by doing one ore multiple big star vs to be anounced advance bookings these get major heat and then run an angle in wich the to be anounced is unveiled. For instance Tommy Cornell vs chance fortune would only get a b- in heat but Tommy Cornell vs to be anounced an A+, then just run a 1 minute angle liek open challange ore somthing in which he gets booked against chance fortune. Works a charm but don´t go overboard or you wont have angle time left for your storylines etc.

Archived