TNA: Chopps World

Firstly, this is mostly a test. I finally purchased the game as my girl and i recently broke up and i have tons of free time now lol. I am pretty sure i am going to run this promotion into the ground but i figured i'd post it on here as i learn the game with the ins and outs. Before anyone asks i do not know the mod i am using, i downloaded tons of them and am waiting for a real world mod that i can mess with. The only two things i did to this mod were add Booker T to TNA and turn their show into a 2-hour show. So that being said, let us begin TNA in Chopps world.

My name is Denis McLaughlin. I am a 25 year old wrestling fan. My family grew up with the McMahon's and are very close. I have helped out with some of the biggest moments in the WWE's recent history. Jericho's original debut, John Cena's gimmick, and Cryme Tyme's sudden return among many others. I had been in talks with Ring of Honor to take over the booking there but that fell through. Vince offered me booking of ECW for the time being but i declined. As much as i love that family, Stephanie and i don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, and one is ECW. I talked to Vince about competition. Jerry had been in the offices a few months before to discuss some promotional stuff and we joked of me booking for them. Well, that was then and this is now. I called up Jerry and asked if he was serious. He told me he was. And with Vince's blessing i could start asap. Impact had recently resigned with Spike and gotten a second hour.I packed by bags and headed to Florida to meet Dixie, Jerry, Jeff, Scott, and the rest of the booking crew. I told them some of my ideas that i can't discuss here in my diary for the fact of spoiling angles but everything was set. The age of TNA was about to begin, and for once in a good way. So i told myself and sold to the rest of the people here with me.

Wrestleview.com Breaking news! According to several sources inside TNA, a new booker had taken over the realms of TNA. It is said to be long time family friend of the McMahon's Denis McLaughlin. Whether this means they had a fallen out, or perhaps Vince has purchased the only company close to competition is still unknown. Some of you may remember Denis from a short stint in the WWE as Rene' Bourque. A gimmick that saw him play former Boston Bruins captain Ray Bourque's son. It was short lived though. In another news, Booker T has asked for his release from the WWE. No word on if he has been granted his release or not. He hasn't been happy since being drafted to ECW and has been very vocal about that.

[B][I][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Official TNA Preview TNA takes a new direction starting this Thursday as it grows into a two hour wrestling warzone. What will the fallout be from the announcement made online last week of Jim Cornette's new boss? Well Jim was vividly upset over the news and in turn vacated the TNA Tag Team Titles. This Thursday we'll see Team 3-D take on LAX to crown a new TNA Tag Team Champion. Also announced for this weeks show Samoa Joe will defend his title against Petey Williams. Petey a former two time champ will have a great chance at capturing the title for a third time this Thursday. Finally Kurt Angle will also be in action as he is set to defend his Heavyweight Championship against Andrew Martin. With all the titles on the line this Thursday it's clear Jim Cornette is trying to prove to everyone he is in fact in charge and the inmates have no power. Tune in for these great matches as well as all of your favorite TNA stars plus much much more.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/I][/B]

Archived