Dead certs for the next two years....suggestions

panix04

I want to put on a large acumaltor bet filled with "dead certs" for the next two years. IE the X-factor winner to have the UK's christmas number one. Man utd and chelsea to finish in the top four of the premier league etc. Anybody got any suggestions of "bets you can't lose", please include a brief explanation if possible too I have text my mates and will compile a list. Whats more it might be fun to keep track of the bet when placed and see how it does!

If you can, Real Madrid for the place in this upcoming seasons la liga. I believe a place bet is top 2 or 3 and I'd say it's a 90% chance of happening, it's at least better than Barcelona's chances. Man Utd for top 3 is also a dead cert, but maybe West Ham doing the double over them is also :D .

America's next president will continue to mess things up. There will be a suicide bombing somewhere in the Middle East. Antartica will be cold. Triple H will win the World Heavyweight Title. And the WWE title. Not neccessarily both at the same time. There will be an ourcry over the next Grand Theft Auto game for being too violent/sexist/corrutping/etc. Hollywood will remake yet another children's show into a PG-13 movie.

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;468064]America's next president will continue to mess things up. There will be a suicide bombing somewhere in the Middle East. Antartica will be cold. Triple H will win the World Heavyweight Title. And the WWE title. Not neccessarily both at the same time. There will be an ourcry over the next Grand Theft Auto game for being too violent/sexist/corrutping/etc. Hollywood will remake yet another children's show into a PG-13 movie.[/QUOTE] What are obvious things, Alex?

[QUOTE=rage;468051]lol too many united haters these days...sad thing is you may well be right!!! :eek::eek::eek:[/QUOTE] I hope I am... I'm a Southend fan, and I haven't forgiven you for scumming through last year, the way you scummingly beat us twice in the last two years and the damn 15 point appeal. Not a fan!

Archived