Development question.

It's very important for me... If I send wrestlers to development to improve skills, and I send good trainers to train them... Will the wrestlers only develop skills, or popularity too? I have some young guys who are pretty good with skills, but have F- popularity all over the world... Is it a good idea to send them to development, will they gain popularity there? Thanks in advance for response.

So to conclude, what do You guys think would be better: a) take those guys out of development, and probably give a chance to be on the card to only some of them [my Impact show lasts 90 minutes, and I want to get high ratings, B+ or higher, so I can't let too much unpopular guys be on the show...] b) leave them all in development, and they will develop better than they would in my fed? I'll get more TV shows and stuff when I'll have a chance, but it will be in 2 months at earliest, so I need to know what to do with those guys now... Thanks in advance, You all are a huge help.

I know, but I can't get a B show right now, as I'm outside of the negotiation period, I'll be able to negotiate in 2 months, but I don't want those 2 months to be 2 lost months, I'd like to do something with my potential stars, who are not over, but have the skills, You know.

Archived