Do relationships develop in-game?

Yes they do. I've had Bill Brown and Kramer Mayweather become friends after joining the same camp. It's a bit too rare though, I think fighters should grow dislike relationships with orgs that don't give them enough fights. Paulo Bazerra just went almost two years with Alpha with no fight (he was not injured or suspended at all during this time) and he re-signed a contract with them. I thought that was pretty BS because I would have loved to use at least 3-4 times a year. This would actually be a good way to let talent get around without having them lose a few fights.

[QUOTE=samuricex;469334]Yes they do. I've had Bill Brown and Kramer Mayweather become friends after joining the same camp. It's a bit too rare though, I think fighters should grow dislike relationships with orgs that don't give them enough fights. Paulo Bazerra just went almost two years with Alpha with no fight (he was not injured or suspended at all during this time) and he re-signed a contract with them. I thought that was pretty BS because I would have loved to use at least 3-4 times a year. This would actually be a good way to let talent get around without having them lose a few fights.[/QUOTE] Huh, that's interesting. I've never seen it happen. Then again, I guess I haven't really paid attention to it. I really like your suggestion, too. If not that, fighters should be just as unlikely to re-sign set contracts as they are to quit rolling contracts due to lack of action.

Friendships develop in my game all the time, it depends on their personalities I think, I just checked my game and almost everyone on my new teams have at least one strong friendship with one of their teammates I haven't seen any other kind though, you can try booking and canceling a fighter's fights and seeing if they develop a strong hatred for you, that might work.

Cool. I was just wondering. If they didn't I was going to suggest it for the next game. Maybe a suggestion would to be relationships having a bigger part in things. hatred etc. Like guys who fight 3 times having no relationship whatsoever. Maybe even a new type of relationship. Something like Respect. ie: Fedor & Randy. these guys have so much respect for one another and are dying to fight!

Archived