UFC Diary T.U.F Sign-up

There will soon be a T.U.F. show in my UFC diary. I am inviting you guys to sign-up to compete for a chance to fight in my UFC. The weight classes will either be Light heavyweight and Heavyweight and the two coaches will be Anderson Silva and Forrest Griffin. Even if your fighter doesn't win T.U.F he will still fight in the UFC. You are welcome to roleplay In the diary to build anticipation for your fight. The fighters will be a mixture of Human made characters and computer generated fighters. I am looking for around eight human fighters so get in quick for your chance to become The Ultimate Fighter. Name: Short Name: Nickname: Weights (Put your ideal fighting weight and the low and the high end. Remember Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight are your two options): Template: Height: Hometown: Nationality: Style: Age: Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): Which Coach Do You Want: Forrest/Silva Here is a link to my diary [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31482[/url] All the news and fights will be posted in my diary so just post your roleplays in there after you've signed up.

Name: Perry Mascarin Short Name: P.M Weight: Ideal - 243 Low - 220 High - 267 Template: Ice Cold Killer Height: 6'7 Hometown: New York, New york Nationality: American Style: Brawler Age: 31 Which Coach Do You Want: Forrest Fight Record: 10-3 Nickname: Perry "Real Name No Gimmicks" Mascarin

Name: Donovan Couch Short Name: D.C. Nickname : None. Weights: Lowest - 215, Fighting - 225, Walking - 235 Template: Enter The Spiders Web Height: 6'2" Hometown: Bakersfield, CA Nationality: USA Style: BJJ/Muay Thai Age: 18 Which Coach Do You Want: Silva Fight Record- 9-0-1

Name: Mike Tran Short Name: M. Tran Nickname: The Terror Tornado Weights: The ideal fighting weight is 185, but like most TUF fighters he'll move up. He'll be 205 for the show. His walking weight is 220. Template: Pain Prodigy Height: 6'2" Hometown: Las Vegas, NV Nationality: Vietnamese Style: Jiu-Jitsu Age: 22 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 5-3-1 (NC) Which Coach Do You Want: Silva

Name: Trent Riley Short Name: Riley Nickname: Weights 205, (low-185, high-220) Template: Cyborg Height: 6'4" Hometown: San Diego, California Nationality: American Style: MMA Age: 21 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 6-0 Which Coach Do You Want: Silva

Name:Yujiro Hashin Short Name: Hashin Nickname: God's Hand Weights: 205 ideal, 225 max 185min. 210 walking. Template: Man of 1000 Tap Outs Height: 6' 1" Hometown: Yokohama Japan Nationality: Japanese Style: Wrestling / Jiu Jitsu Age: 23 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 8-0 Which Coach Do You Want: Forrest

Name: Rob Williams Short Name: Will Nickname: Ill Will Weights: 210 ideal, 220 max and 200 min and walks around at 205. Template: Cyborg Height: 5'10 Hometown: Albany, GA Nationality: American Style: Hybrid Style Age: 24 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 10-3-0 Which Coach Do You Want: Forrest

Name: Jackie Lewis Short Name: Lewis Nickname: The Californian Nightmare Weights: 205/185/225 Template: Pain Prodigy Height: 6'0 Hometown: Fresno, California Nationality: American Style: Meditation Catch Grappling Age: 24 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 6-0 Which Coach Do You Want: Whichever coach that wants the winner. :p

Name:James Sabat Short Name:Sabat Nickname:The Cyborg Weights: lowest weight 195, fighting weight 205, max weight 225 Remember Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight are your two options): Template: Cyborg Height:6'4 Hometown:Granite Falls, North Carolina Nationality:American Style: Sambo Age:23 Fight Record (maximum of 15 fights): 11-0 Which Coach Do You Want: Silva

Archived