WWF 1998 The Attitude Era has just begun

[B](OCC:This Dynasty will start the night after Wrestlemania 14 again this is not under the TEW)[/B] I've been put on the WWF booking team to ignite the Attitude Era.Russo and Ferrera don't seem to like me as I'm the new guy.My ideas have made a sharp point on others.I've booked the matches for this weeks RAW.Hopefully everything goes will well by the way the name is Matt Mattitude.

These are the rosters for my developmental and Main roster HWA(Heartland Wrestling Alliance)-Down in Cincinati Ohio Adam Copeland Jason Reso Kurt Angle Lance Storm Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy Christopher Daniels Shane Helms Shannon Moore Sean Morely Steve Corino Steven Richards Billy Kidman(WCW terminated his contract) Chavo Guerrueo Jr(WCW terminated his contract) Chris Kanyon(WCW terminated his contract) Tommy Dreamer(signed away from ECW) Tajuri Kaz Hayashai Mr Agulia Rob Conway Homicide Frankie Kazarian Doug Williams Rhino David Baustia Ivory Lita Molly Holly Russ Haas Charlie Haas Darren Matthews Scotty Taylor Brian Lawler Matt Anoai Eddie Fatu Travis Tomko Barry Buchanan Rob Van Dam Crash Holly Bubba Ray Dudley DVon Dudley Bradshaw Farooq WWF Steve Austin Ken Shamrock HHH Billy Gunn Road Dog Owen Hart Bart Gunn Ahmed Johnson Steve Blackman Dan Severn Droz Al Snow Bob Holly Vader Hawk Animal Kurrgan Giant Sliva Golga Luna Vachon Gangrel Goldust Taka Michinoku Funaki Togo Teioh Yamaguchi San The Undertaker Kane The Big Bossman Jeff Jarrett Barry Windham The Rock Dlo Brown Mark Henry The Godfather Marc Mero Tiger Ali Singh Mosh Thrasher

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WWF RAW[/COLOR][/SIZE] What will be the fallout from Wrestlemania 14 who will be World Wrestling Federation Champion Austin or Michaels Quick Picks Dlo Brown vs.The Rock-WWF Intercontinental Title match Hawk vs.Billy Gunn Taka Michinoku vs.Funaki-WWF Light Heavyweight Title match Steve Blackman vs.Droz Vader vs.Gangrel Owen Hart vs.Ken Shamrock vs.The Undertaker vs.Kane-number 1 contenders match.[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=MattitudeV2;474664]How about **** u.[/QUOTE] Mattitude i've been perfectly patient and ignored the majority of the complaints against your diarys, its my belief that everyone should be able to express themselves through what ever means they choose. However verbally assaulting another member is unnaceptable. Consider this a warning.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;474666]Mattitude i've been perfectly patient and ignored the majority of the complaints against your diarys, its my belief that everyone should be able to express themselves through what ever means they choose. However verbally assaulting another member is unnaceptable. Consider this a warning.[/QUOTE] I understand and you're right.

Well hopefully if you stick with this diary than maybe it can be enjoyable. Not trying to rag on you or anything like that. For instant.: [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]WWF RAW[/COLOR][/SIZE] What will be the fallout from Wrestlemania 14 who will be World Wrestling Federation Champion Austin or Michaels Quick Picks Dlo Brown vs.The Rock-WWF Intercontinental Title match Hawk vs.Billy Gunn Taka Michinoku vs.Funaki-WWF Light Heavyweight Title match Steve Blackman vs.Droz Vader vs.Gangrel Owen Hart vs.Ken Shamrock vs.The Undertaker vs.Kane-number 1 contenders match. This is so unattractive to the eye it make's me want to see something else. Now if we put some order: [QUOTE]WWF RAW Preview What will be the fallout from Wrestlemania 14. More importantly, who walk into tonight RAW as the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Will it be "The Texas Rattlesnake" Steve Austin or will it be "The Showstopper" Shawn Micheals? Tune in tonight only on the USA Network![/QUOTE] [B][U]Quick Picks[/U][/B] WWE Intercontinental Championship: D'Lo Brown vs.The Rock Hawk vs.Billy Gunn [B][U]WWF Light Heavyweight Championship Match:[/U][/B] TAKA Michinoku vs.Funaki Steve Blackman vs.Droz Vader vs.Gangrel [B][U]Main Event:[/U] Number One's Contender Match:[/B] Owen Hart vs.Ken Shamrock vs.The Undertaker vs.Kane I hope you take my advise. Also use SPELLCHECK! Or Microsoft Word Anyways my picks are: The Rock Billy Gunn TAKA Michinoku Steve Blackman Vader Owen Hart or The Undertaker

Archived