What do you play?

What do you play?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What do you play?

• Only C-Verse
    • Only Real World
    • A mixture of the two

A mixture of the two, but only because this time around, I made my own real world mod. 90% of the time though, I play the Cornellverse (mainly because real world mods tend to be too easy due to the FAR greater variety of workers). I find it's more difficult to operate when you have to share workers by necessity (due to there not being as many to choose from) which differs from a typical real world mod with regional workers, local workers, etc. In 07's final version of T-Zone (with all the promotions/workers added after forlan's initial release), there were so many workers that you could open a local sized promotion in the US and fill your roster with folks who are unemployed and have been unemployed since the game began! I love having that since it gives me options greater than "hire these 12 workers like everybody else" and since I love producing stars out of seemingly nobodies. It does make things easier though when you have virtual exclusivity without written contracts.

Cornellverse for me. Because I worship the ground Tommy Cornell walks on... Nah. Just kidding. :cool: I'm of the "imagination" set here. With 'real' people, I feel I'm pigeon-holed into doing them "correctly" (I'm also a diary kind of guy), but with the Cornellverse, the sky is the limit. I love that kind of freedom because my imagination is so vivid, and being somewhat OCD, I don't feel comfortable doing my own spin on real-world people/characters. Heck, I feel so free that even when I make a mistake, I feel ok doing it (take that, OCD-man!). Such as when, in my diary, I pass Joanne Rodrequez off as a premadona b*tch, and then a while later see in the game under her personality traits that she's really a 'nice person'. :p For some reason, in the C-verse, I don't feel compelled to 'correct' things like that, like I would in a real world mod. Then again, with that in mind, I'm taking things into account as to what's going on in my current game ('07, mind you) and thereby 'explaining (if to no one else but myself) why J-Ro is the way she is when she's otherwise a nice person... Or maybe I'm just a freak... :rolleyes:

Archived