DOTM: Hall of Records

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Stennick;525901]A few things I noticed, not many TCW diaries have won, and I haven't seen anyone included into the Hall that has written both a rw and cornellverse diary. What does it mean? Nothing I'm sure but its interesting.[/QUOTE] it just means that the diary writers usually prefer one wrestling universe over the other for their serious games.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;525946]it just means that the diary writers usually prefer one wrestling universe over the other for their serious games.[/QUOTE] Dragon thoughts on a December DOTM? I mean I defer to the opinions of the two original DOTM host's Dmack and Prime, as much or more than the voting public. but neither of you left your thoughts :p infact the vote is tied at 1:1

I'd say leave it in as one is a monthly recognition and the other is for the work over a year. Case in point. JCasey wouldn't be eligible for the monthly as he just won so someone else (like me!! :p:D ) can win for the month , but he would still be able to earn recognition for the yearly awards. I see it as two separate things.

I'd say to have both running - someone may have an exceptional month in December that deserves to be recognised, even if over the course of the year they've placed lower down the rankings in the DOTM polls, meaning they haven't won anything (and, by extension, might not have the momentum to get the votes in a year-end category).

[QUOTE=Stennick;525901]A few things I noticed, not many TCW diaries have won, and I haven't seen anyone included into the Hall that has written both a rw and cornellverse diary. What does it mean? Nothing I'm sure but its interesting.[/QUOTE] There have been several people who have been successfull in both Genres, Nevermore, has run successfull Cornellverse daires as well as the award winning much loved, most read and longest running diary ECW Worldwide But many of the writers have dallied on both sides of the aisle. But usually they have a first love, and that is where their talent shines through, and that is why no one as yet has managed to win DOTM in both cats.

• 5 months later...
[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;628339]Figured I'd bumb an old post for the fun of it.....plus id like to see it get updated someday soon as many of these diaries need to be remembered and reread by many[/QUOTE] I will pull up the new thread here in a minute this is the old thread :)

Archived