I have been running them for 6 months always doing my shows in the Tri-State. I wanted to expand out of the Tri State and there is no intrest what so ever. I could only get 20 fans etc. So how do I expand my fed into new regions if I can't get fans in?

You'll always struggle in that regard when places don't know you - have you tried using internet distribution rather than dvd/video? That's normally helpful... the only other way to do it is to have a TV show that also broadcasts in that area.

I've never run PSW. But presumably they've got absolutely no overness in your game apart from in the Tri-State to be picking up such low crowds. What's your overness in the Tri-State? I'd keep running cards there until it gives you some spillover popularity elsewhere, and only then start to expand into one of those areas (probably when you reach D in Tri-State). At least then you should a little overness (about E-) and so crowds shouldn't be quite so desperate.

Just get more and more popular in the Tri-State; It's big and important region with huge influence, and when you do become popular there it will have a spillover effect on some regions: "Tri State -- spills over to New England, Mid Atlantic, Great Lakes, The Maritimes, Quebec, and Ontario" "Tri-State * Get to 17.1% in Tri State - Gain 5.1% in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, New England, The Maritimes, Quebec, & Ontario * 41.1% - Gain 17.1% in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, New England, The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario, 5.1% in The Prairies, British Columbia * 65.1% - Gain29.1% in Great L akes, Mid Atlantic, New England, The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario, 5.1% in South east, The Prairies, British Columbia * 83.1% - Gain 47.1% in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, New England, The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario, 17.1% in The Prairies, British Columbia, 5.1% in South East" [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33529[/url]

Archived