QWF - Changing Gears

(OCC: English is not my first language, so please be patient if there is grammar and spelling errors. I’m using Word to help to prevent those, but they will be there. This is also my first real dynasty so I hope that you all will like it. All criticism is welcomed.) [SIZE="5"][B][I]Chapter 1 - PSW[/I][/B][/SIZE] One year ago to this day I was sitting in Mitch Naess office, accepting the duties as the head booker of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, or PSW as it was also known as. I enjoyed my time there; I didn’t want to leave really. It was just that this opportunity was to good to back down from. I had chance to make more money than I ever did on the Indy’s or working with Mitch. So one month before the end of the year 2008 I handed in my notice, I had one more show to book for them, PSW Final Battle 2008. I was sad to leave, I liked everybody and everybody seemed to like me. My last match was me and Jungle Jack versus Steven Parker and JD Morgan in a Tag Team Japanese Barbed Wire match. I loved those guys, really hated the match. It ended after Steven put me in the barbed wire with his Future Shock. He’s a good guy, the whole day he was trying to talk me out of the finish – “It’s too dangerous Jack, we can do a regular Future Shock, and the crowd will still like it”. In retrospect I should have listened to him, as I now have 55 stitches going across my stomach, but as long as the crowd likes it I will do anything for the pop. Two days later it was time for PSW annual New Year’s Eve party. This year to celebrate us making a lot of money and growing bigger Mitch had booked the biggest suite at the Sheraton with open bar and live music from the Tumbling Rocks. And the valets that I had brought in for some of the less charismatic guys made sure that this party was one to remember… That is if you didn´t drink too much…

[SIZE="5"][B][I]Chapter 2 – The Next Day[/I][/B][/SIZE] After waking up in the arms of Larry Wood, my only memory was of Charlize Angelle of BSC fame, doing a very sexy dance that made all of the guys cheer. Looking around I saw her sleeping on the floor, next to Dharma Gregg both in only Bra and Panties. My only hope was that none of the guys took advantage of the situation the situation. I went to the bathroom, only to find a half naked Doc Messing with his arms around the ten years younger Lindsay Sugar in the Jacuzzi. I took a deep breath and went to the sink and poured some water over my face. When I turned around I saw a freshly awakened Mitch Naess standing in the door opening, with only a half eyebrow left, a d*** drawn on the side of his head and the word “Dumbass” written on his forehead. He let out a grunt, motioning for me to move out of the way. I did as the boss wanted me to do and, leaving the bathroom all together. About ten seconds after I had left the bathroom I heard Mitch scream. He came stomping out the bathroom, yelling to everyone to get up. No one really cared about him and those who had woken up quickly went back to sleep. Mitch took his coat and made the same stomping out of the suite, closing the door hard after him. This woke up Steven Parker who came out of one the many bedrooms in the suite. [COLOR="Red"]“What was that about?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“Last night after you and Heather (Heather Halo) went off I gave Mitch a little goodbye present.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“Really?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]“Yeah, I’ll email you the pictures lat-”[/COLOR] Our conversation ended early as Steven started running off to the bathroom, I could hear the familiar sounds of puking and a couple of second’s later people screaming… Steven had puked all over Doc and Lindsay. After looking over the suite, seeing people like the Heavyweight champion Jungle Jack, their National champion Bruiser (Brandon) Smith, the Tag champs “Five Star Attraction” Remmy Skye and Masked Cougar still passed out. I thought to myself how much I was going to miss these guys.

Archived