DOTM Joint Nomination Thread

Great picks so far, but i think there as got to be more solid work in the real world than just those two diaries. And i know when i weigh in, the Rookie Category still has some meat left on it's bones. all this is just my way of saying UPDATED.

[QUOTE=mistaken;486711]so unless you say other wise i shall count those as your 3 votes[/QUOTE] That's cool. I struggle to keep up with RW diaries, so it's good. And as for cooling off... I think a month is fine. We've shown in the past that there's enough variety on the board that it's not a case of two guys trading off each month (mcshamrock may prove me wrong) plus the half life of most diaries means there's a decent turnover...

Thanks go out to Mattitudev2 and DSE81 for nominating NWA: A Return to Glory. It would be great to go out on top and to win this in its final month but we will have to see how the votes fall. I'd also like to nominate D_W_W's HGC: Hollyweird meets Hollywood. Its pretty much the only Cornellverse diary that has held my attention. :)

Hey everyone. I feel like people took my withdrawing the Championship Wrestling from Boston diary last month the wrong way and as me being antisocial or not appreciating the people reading it. I didn't mean that at all. So if anyone wants to, feel free to nominate it and include it in any future DOTM polls. For me I nominate James Casey's "MAW: 10 Simple Rules" and Dragonmack's David Mack chronicles. EDIT: Oops, they're already nominated.

Archived