Up Date

The real life setups that many people play were not provided by GDS, but were created by modders in the community. Icy, who made the top level mod, is now working for a company that makes games, and would get in trouble if he released anything new. One day, maybe on my vacation in a few weeks, I'll update my DI-AA mod for everyoe to enjoy.

I could create a 2008 setup, but there are two problems: 1) The game won't support a 13 team MAC (with Temple added) 2) I don't think it will support a 5 team Independents grouping if I left Temple there and added Western Kentucky. Those are the only two changes over what the game shipped with if I remember correctly.

Quick Question I am going to be getting the bowl bound game and i want to create new teams for the game,Is that possible. I was thinking of moving Portland State up to 1a as well as Montana and a few other schools in the east and south. There was another thread were the poster stated he now had 140 div 1 teams,so i guess it must be possible. Would i use the editor in the game to create a new team much like how you use the editor in TEW to create a new wrestler? Thanks for any info. Oh one last thing anyone know if they are ever going to do that collegebasketball game they had talked about.

I recently did an update for 2008, including adding the two new bowl games (Congressional Bowl and St. Petersburg Bowl), along with updated logos for all of the bowl games. In addition to logo changes, some of the bowl games in the old pstats file have changed names and conference affiliations since 2005. I also updated the prestige numbers, using 2003-2007 for the benchmark.

Archived