Alright, I'm back and ready to do a new diary...

Alright, I'm back and ready to do a new diary...  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Alright, I'm back and ready to do a new diary...

Problem is, I'm not yet sure what I want to sink my teeth into while I wait for DOTT to release for TEW 08, so I'm going to ask the readers.... 1. WWE 2008 (with KYR's 2008 data) 2. ROH 2008 3. NWA/WCW 1991 4. WWF 1991 5. NWA/WCW 1992 6. WWF 1992

[QUOTE=mad5226;489007]Glad to see ya back man. I voted for WWF 1992, but obviosuly I say we get together again for a joint diary =)[/QUOTE] Love to get together for another joint diary with ya. You know where to find me on MSN (if I ever remember to log in) let's talk!

[QUOTE=mistaken;489008]we need a good ROH outing up here[/QUOTE] I've been thinking the same thing, a good ROH diary always seems to be missing from the Dynasties and all of the ROH diarys that I've seen come usually only last a little while, I've got a couple of ideas, but let's wait and see what the voting brings before I make my final decision.

[QUOTE=I Am Jack Avatar;489036]To be honest, I'd like to see something fresh in the WWE, present day. Call me bland and old fashioned :D[/QUOTE] YOU sir are BLAND and OLD FASHIONED! (k, I did what you told me, now what?) I'm such a douche... Anyways, thanks for the vote

[QUOTE=I Am Jack Avatar;489751]Hey tizzy....sorry to tell ya....mix up at the bakery.....here's a stale fruit cake and a coupon for a free choco chipz cookie....actually forget the coupon I'm hungry.[/QUOTE] No Problem Mr Avatar, your vote is enough to get me through *pulls out shotgun and starts cleaning it* we'll talk about the choco chipz cookies at a later day and time

Archived