DOTM: Real World

DOTM: Real World  

33 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World

• Wildfire1234's "NWA Return to Glory"
    • Nevermore's "ECW Worldwide"
    • Keefmoon's "From Montreal To Attitude"

[U][SIZE="3"][B]Real World DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U] [list][*] [thread=14123]Wildfire1234's "NWA Return to Glory"[/thread] [*] [thread=15014]Nevermore's "ECW Worldwide"[/thread] [*] [thread=21194]Keefmoon's "From Montreal To Attitude"[/thread][/list] Honorable Mention: * [thread=29001]iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"[/thread] * [thread=26405]Dse81's "The New NWA"[/thread]

Jesus I'm getting spanked. If this was a sprint race both of you are running like Osain Bolt and I'm running backwards! :p EDIT: Oh yeah, I voted for Nevvy. Because it's the best diary on here last month, this month and any other month it runs for. Top stuff.

This was a tough one. I love both ECW Worldwide and NWA Return To Glory. Keefs WWF diary is a great read too, but those were the diaries that really reignited my love for this game. And although Nevvy's ECW Dynasty is absolutely ace, I think it would only be right for a fantastic diary like Wildfire's NWA one to go out on top. A great read from beginning to end. But it was such a tough one, especially since i'm such an ECW mark.

I've been a lurker for a while and haven't read all three of these all of the way through so I didn't vote, but as a new person to the boards and thinking about my own dynasty all I have to say is that these three amazing dynasties should be read as the first course for any new diary writer!

Archived