A World From Scratch (A Watchers Diary)

What would happen if you started a world from scratch? one wrestler, one fed and one player. Set the world to generate a high number of new workers. Then let the world run and watch and see what happens. The Start, 1900. The Goal, run 108 years and see what would develop. Some things we will get covered in depth, others may get glossed over, 108 years is along time to cover. Hopefully we will see 4 or more generations of wrestlers rise and fall, and a vibrant world form out of nothing. Suggestions are welcomed, and I will do my best to make this interesting.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
December 31st 1899, [B]Head Line:[/B] First ever wrestler appears along with the first ever wrestling company. How can a man wrestle himself? Will people pay to watch? [COLOR="Navy"]Will No Skill[/COLOR] will have to wait and see. Will No Skill – American All a rounder Orbison Wickstaff – American Head booker (unemployed) First company: Not Quite Wrestling (NQW) [B]January 1st 1900[/B], Will and his unemployed booker friend Orbison Wickstaff maybe attracting a following, fellow unemployed people around the world have shown their support for the two, by also claiming to be wrestlers. Arnold Head – American claims to be a Road Agent Fredrick Stubbs – American claims to be a Color Commentator George Rock – American claims to be a Referee Sally Brendon – Claims to be an Announcer [B]February 1st 1900, [/B] Yet more of the unemployed transients that inhabit the world Choose to align themselves with the Wrestling phenomenon. Don Hall – Canadian claims to be a Technically sound wrestler El Frio De Piedra – Mexican All a rounder Jesus Peck – British Brawler Kansuke Hamada – Japanese High Flyer Russel Clark – American Heavy Hitter Stanislaw Walsh – European Claims to be a Referee Ronald Aroma – American Claims to be an Announcer Maurice Flanders – American Claims to be a Referee [B]April 1st 1900,[/B] We can confirm that these ‘wrestlers’ are a bad lot, as the American Referee Maurice Flanders was involved in an altercation with the police last month, we are sure this is just the first of many such incidents, as the number of ‘wrestlers' world wide continues to grow.” Curtis Kingman – American Technician Leon Hayze – American Entertainer Lucas Herrera – Mexican All a rounder Derrick Hupp – British Technician Milan Maes – European Technician [B]June 1st 1900,[/B] The bloom is really off America, another young sport Football, has provided a new member to the ever growing ranks of the ‘wrestling’ Community. Derek Bricoe – American Entertainer Kagehisa Fumihiko – Japanese Technician [B]August 1st 1900,[/B] The tide of Reprobates that have lined up to call themselves wrestlers continues to swell. Victor Kawalski – American claiming to be a Manager Louis Mustafa – American a High Flyer Dolphino 2000 – Mexican All a rounder Andrew Texas – British All a rounder Kenzo Takekawa – Japanese claiming to be a Manager Don Cavanagh – European a High Flyer [B]October 1st 1900,[/B] The approaching winter season has driven several more transients into the gym claiming to be wrestlers, or supporting staff. Jamie Vaughn – Candian Brawler (washed up boxer) Simon Ferrer – Mexican Hard Hitter Jorge Vedder – British All a rounder Niko Olsen – European Technician

[B]January 1st 1901,[/B] The American council on new sports has chosen to honor wrestling as a Sport, and threw a banquet in its honor while NQW picked up promotion of the year, all other categories remained unawareded, as NQW held no official shows, and the Council refused to recognize their new years eve bar brawl as an official event. Miguel Batch – Canadian Technician Steve Micheals – British claims to be a Color Commentator Kristoffer Marin – European Heavy Hitter [B]March 1st 1901,[/B] Sometimes I swear new fads like wrestling and tv just never seem to want to die. Chad Wright – American All a rounder Thomas Rock – Canadian claims to be a Manager Virginia Calvo – Mexican claims to be the first female Manager ever Milton Borden – British Brawler (former weight lifter) [B]May 1st 1901,[/B] The blight on society seems to be picking up steam, over 30 converts last year, and with the crop in the last 2 months on pace to pick up just as many this week. Melvin Anderson – American All a rounder Denis Fry – Canadian Hard Hitter Rafael Cabrera – Mexican claims to be a Manager Mario Evans – British MMA cross over Morimasa Nonomura – Japanese Hard Hitter Krzysztof O’Sulivan – European claims to be a Manger [B]July 1st 1901,[/B] The hot hazy days of summer seem to be lulling the public into a sense of safety around the menace that is profession wrestling. If you need more proff just look at the supporters this avant-gaurde movement has added in just the past two months. Mitchell Long – Canadian claims to be a Color Commentator Humberto Pastor – Mexican Technician Mobumasu Yamaoka –Japanese Entertainer Nicholas Flair – European all a rounder [B] September 1st 1901,[/B] The approaching lazy fall days seem to have been a good enough excuse for another lot of indigent rejects to join the world of what is now being termed ‘Professional Wrestling’, with no one paying I’m not sure what makes it professional Bret Dudley – Canadian Hard Hitter (straight out of dudleyville? Finisher the Dudley shooter?) El Perro Azul – Mexico Technician Ron Hall – British Brawler and former rugby player Masakado Nakamura – Japanese High Flyer Charlene Halliwell – European Entertianer. [B]November 1st, 1901[/B] I wonder what professional wrestlers want for the holidays, my answer is jobs. They need them, and to give up this flight of fancy they call a sport, or hold a show or something. Marian Mustafa – American High Flyer and the first female wrestler to boot Humberto Ortega – Mexican spot monkey he prefers Performance gymnast Pedro Freebush – British Hard Hitter Daisuke Toyota – Japanese Technician Alexandre Carllson – European All a rounder

[QUOTE=Astil;492679]Please tell me his skills are amazing. I want him to be a superstar so bad. 3S instead of 3D. Get the syrup! Get the syrup![/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"oh my god, Bret Dudley just turned him over into the Super Sharp Shooter. He's got him on the Table in the 3S, if he isn't careful he's going to send them both through the table with that maneuver."[/FONT][/SIZE] Bret Dudley (December 28 1906) Brawling: D+ puroresu: D Hardcore: F Aerial: F Flashiness: F Mat Wrestling: D Chain Wrestling: F Submission: D Microphone: F Charisma: F Acting: F Announcing: F Athleticism: D- Toughness: D Stamina: D- Power: D Basics: D psychology: D Safety: D Consistency: C Selling: D Business: F- Booking: F- Respect: F Looks: E- Star Quality: E Intensity: D stiffness: D Resilience: F- Menace: C- Refereeing: F- MMA: F- So not bad, but clearly not on par with his name sakes.

[B]January 1st 1902,[/B] Once again the American council on new sports choose to Honor Pro wrestlers, and the only Award category not with held was promotion of the year NQW, again holding no shows, employing no wrestlers, and actually being nothing but a bill board out on the farm road. Yet the sport that isn’t continues to attract new miscreants each month. Martyr – American Technician Brian York – Canadian Hard Hitter Andres Lopez – Mexican Technician Alvin Storm – British All a rounder Yoriko Satoh – Japanese Technician (female) Aleksi Wojciechowski – European All a rounder [B]March 1st 1902, [/B] I told you it would come to no good, just two months ago a young American William Howard Tandy, better know in the wrestling world as Martyr tried to turn his name into a self fulfilling prophesy, after a fight with his girl friend led to an opium binge, and a requisite over dose that almost cost the young Mr Tandy his life. Yet despite this clear warning to steer clear of the pro wrestling world, the following young folks have made it there professed career. Miguel Crash – American claims to be an Announcer El Relampago – Mexican fat man Prefers to be called a super heavy weight Alfred Bristow – British Heavy Hitter Misao Oshin – Japanese claims to be a Manager Ernest Crockett – European Technician [B]May 1st 1902,[/B] Good lord is all I have to say, the rampant bug of Pro wrestling seems to have bitten half the planet. Not only did huge number of people join the sport in the past few months, but now there is not just one fool hardy group trying to make this into a business but 5. Adrian Summers – American Technician Chuck Frisby – Canadian All a rounder Federico Fuentes – Mexican Hard Hitter The Darkness – British Entertainer Fumiaki Ishimaru – Japanese Entertainer Bonnie Nelson – European All a rounder Female New promotions that opened Mexican Hardcore Wrestling (MHW) – Northern Mexico Championship Wrestling from Wigan (CWW) – Northern UK Japanese Championship Wrestling (JCW) – Kanto European Wrestling Alliance (EWA) – Western Europe [B]June 13 1902,[/B] I guess it had to happen, then end of an era, at the beginning of this year Pro Wrestling was a broke mans joke. Now CWW has done it, held the first ever show and sold out a local bar called the Caledonian Club. 300 paying fans packed into the bar to see:- CWW: End of Days Photobucket Derek Hupp defeat Don Hall Jorge Vedder defeat Andrew Texas to become the CWW Intercontinental title holder Bristow & Storm defeated Crocket and Olsen for the CWW tag titles Pedro Freebush defeated milan maes Ron Hall defeated Mario Evans for the CWW Universal title. Attendance: 300 Rating: E+ [B]July 1st 1902,[/B] And with the end of innocence came not just a flood but an absolute torrent of new talent into the fold of professional wrestling. This scourge of the low class seems to be taking root, and must soon be dealt with. Alberto Ferrer – Mexican claims to be an Announcer Ignacio Hernandez – Mexican claims to be a Color Commentator Alvaro Fernandez – Mexican claims to be a Referee Javier Pena – Mexican claims to be a Road Agent Javier Fry – British claims to be an Announcer Edgar Laurent – British claims to be a Referee Daryl Vedder – British claims to be a Road Agent Kazuo Isayama – Japanese claims to be an Announcer Hisanobu Kitagawa – Japanese claims to be a Color Commentator Horiuchi Kajahara – Japanese claims to be a Referee Tenshin Hida – Japanese claims to be a Road Agent Donald Perry – European claims to be an Announcer Elina Johansson – European claims to be a Referee Marcin Lambert – European claims to be a Road Agent Herbert Price – American Technician Mark Muscles – Canadian High Flyer El Especial – Mexican All a rounder Gary Starr – British Hard Hitter Nanami Hosokaya – Japanese claims to be a Manager Jean Thatcher – European All a rounder Camilo Vazquez – Mexican claims to be an Announcer Eugenio Calvo – Mexican claims to be a Referee Hirotaka Matsushina – Japanese claims to be an Announcer Isoshi Shiba – Japanese claims to be a Referee [B]September 1st, 1902[/B] CWW is growing, it looks like the American Phenomenon of wrestling has caught fire in Brittan even more than here in the states. CWW: Festival of Violence Attendance: 300 Rating: E+ CWW: No Remorse Attendance: 300 Rating: D- Mario Morton – American Claims to be a Referee Brett Davis – Canadian All a rounder Ramon Mora – Mexican claims to be an Announcer Kuemon Amaya – Japanese Hard Hitter Micheal Johnsen – European claims to be a Color Commentator [B]November 1st, 1902[/B] Will we ever be able to rid ourselves of this plague that is professional wrestling, grown men in their wives tights, pretending they are not unemployed bar flies, getting together and charging others to watch their bar fights. Championship Wrestling from Wigan, is proving my point as over the past 2 months they have held two more ‘events’ that were little more than hard core bar fights. CWW: The Unforgiven Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: On the Edge Attendance: 300 Rating: D- On a lighter note, the numbers of scum that can be seen flocking to the sport has dropped in the recent months. Tyler Freebush – Canadian claims to be a Manager Luis Campos – Mexcian All a rounder Freja Schmidt – European claims to be a Manager [center]
Photobucket [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]End of Days[/B][/SIZE]June 1902[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Derek Hupp[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]defeat[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Don Hall[/SIZE][/CENTER] E
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Jorge Vedder [/SIZE][SIZE="1"]defeat[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Andrew Texas [/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]to become the CWW Intercontinental title holder[/SIZE][/CENTER] E+
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Bristow & Storm[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Crocket & Olsen[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]for the CWW tag titles[/SIZE][/CENTER] E+
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pedro Freebush[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]defeated [/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Milan Maes[/SIZE][/CENTER] E
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Ron Hall[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Mario Evans[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]for the CWW Universal title[/SIZE][/CENTER] D-
[CENTER][B]Attendance: 300 Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[/center]

[QUOTE=Astil;492949]I absolutely love the POV this is from. I can envision the monocle. Mmm, yes, wrestling is bad, mmmm, chip chip, chereo, mmmm.[/QUOTE] I started with the Idea of making it kinda of like the old news reals before the movies in the 19'20 & 30's. then as it progressed I decided to make it more like he went off the rails and made this a personal vendetta. Like he got fired and was sitting at his type writer trying to figure out what he could say that would make his torment end. Just always keep in mind that often when some one protests this much there maybe secondary motivation. :rolleyes: [center]
Photobucket [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]End Of Days[/B][/SIZE]June 1902[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Derek Hupp[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Don Hall[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Jorge Vedder[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Anderew Texas[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]for the CWW Intercontinental title[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Bristow & Storm[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Crocket & Olsen[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]for the CWW tag titles[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pedro Freebush[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Milan Maes[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Ron Hall[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Defeated[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Mario Evans[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]for the CWW Universal title[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Attendance:300 Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[/center]

[B]January 1st 1903,[/B] My Reporting coverage will not be as great moving forward, no matter how often I report on the evils of grappling, hooking or as you know it wrasslin. The general public seems to ambivalent to the threat, and internationally the monthly shows of CWW continue to grow the overall popularity of the ‘sport’ in that country. CWW: Back in the Saddle Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Call of the Wild Attendance: Rating: The American council on new sports, also refuses to heed my warnings, once again awarding promotion of the year to the paper federation NQW. But other awards were also handed out this year:- Young wrestler of the year – Andrew Texas Match of the year – Ron Hall’s defeat of Mario Evans (CWW: Call of the Wild (December)) Show of the year – CWW: Back in the Saddle (November) Shawn Jones – Canadian Claims to be a manager El Femme – Mexican all a round (female) Taylor Threat – British Hard Hitter [B]April 1st 1903,[/B] The Winter Chill was held at bay by my hatred for this ever growing sport, though it’s threat has slowed, it is an ever present cancer on society. CWW again led the charge as the only active Federation. Quebec Pro wrestling did (QPW) open it’s card board flaps as yet another strong fed on paper holding no events. CWW: Unforgiven II Head lined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Tough Love Head lined by Storm and Olsen defeating Texas and Crocket A Ron Hall/Mario evan’s rematch was also on the card Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Black Sabath Head lined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans as the feud builds into a bonfire Attendance: 300 Rating: D- The following Hapless Souls threw their lives away entering the world of wrestling Clyde Coleman – American High flyer Agustin Izquierdo – Mexican all a rounder Eichi Hagino – Japanese all a rounder Magnus Carlsson – European Claims to be an announcer Danny Roberts – American Technician Jeff Miller – Canadian all a round (former kick boxer) Ignacio Moya – Mexican claims to be a manager Fred Gibson – British Hard Hitter Iwao Adachi – Japanese all a rounder Maximillan lukic – European Hard hitter

[B]July 1st 1903,[/B] Before the Dog days of summer kicked off I had hoped that the World of Wrestling would implode and though it has slowed, CWW continues it’s steady rise holding 3 more shows, as a few more transient souls entered the world of wrestling. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Head lined once again Ron Hall defeated Mario Evans Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Head lined by Evans and Bristow defeated Crockett and Olsen Though Ron Hall stepped away from Mario Evans to defeat Alvin Storm Attendance: 300 Rating: E+ CWW: End of Days Headlined by Mario Evans finally getting his revenge and his first title run by defeating Ron Hall Attendance: 300 Rating: D Chad Martin – American All a rounder Judith Garofilo – Candian All a rounder Ramon Garcia – Mexican Heavy Hitter and former boxer Roland Rock – British Heavy Hitter Hirokichi akita – Japanese All a rounder Fredrick Jargensen – British Heavy Hitter [B]October 1st 1903,[/B] With Christmas and the new year right around the bend, it is once again time to rail against the unholy waste of time and space that is wrestling. This reporter has quit all other jobs in order to ensure the down fall of this ‘sport’. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by the Mario Evans vs Ron Hall rematch, Mario retained proving his last win was no fluke. Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Ron Hall to retain Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: The Unforgiven III Once Again Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Ron Hall to Retain Attendance: 300 Rating: D- The Wrestling world exploded with new workers this quarter, more people who need to learn the truth, Pro wrestling is Fake, I am almost certain of it! Brad Montoya – Canadian claims to be a Manager Fernando Rodriguez – Mexican High flyer Alexander Walker – British Hard Hitter Hideyoshi Hatoyama – Japanese claims to be a Manager Mads Piotrowski – European Technician Jorge Smith – American claims to be a Manager Lawrence Summers – Canadian Hard Hitter Alfredo Herrera – Mexican Technician John Long – British All a rounder Tatsui Araki – Japanese Hard Hitter Ron Stones – European Hard Hitter

[B]January 1st 1904[/B] This will be my last quarterly report on all of the new workers entering the world of wrestling, as the reports have become less reliable, I shall simply give you year end figures, as well as any notable news on wrestlers in general. This year the American council on new sports again awarded it’s annual awards to the wrestling world. Promotion of the Year for the first time went to another paper Fed MHW Most improved Promotion of the year, CWW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans Young Wrestler of the Year: Andrew Texas Match of the year was, Mario Evans finally defeating Ron Hall for the title at CWW: End of Days in June Show of the year was CWW: Black Sabbath in March. This last Quarter CWW held 3 more strong shows for the mindless masses to consume CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Mario Evan’s continued dominance of Ron Hall Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Back In the Saddle Headlined by Mario Evans defeat of Andrew Texas to retain Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Ron Hall in a spectacular cage match Attendance: 300 Rating: D- And our final List of Individual wrestlers, High lighted by the class act Brett Davis failing his drug test proving what great people wrestlers really are. Roy Ramirez – American a former MMA Star El Perro – Mexican High flyer Gordon Sanders – British Heavy Hitter Yasutoki Kanegawa – Japanese Technician Tony York – European All a rounder The world now has 142 eligible workers and 6 registered promotions, though only one has ever held a show. [B]April 1st 1904,[/B] Breaking News, Bret Davis’s Drug problem is more serious than I first thought, just 3 months after his first bust, Bret Davis once again is caught using. This all goes to my theory that wrestlers are all a bad lot. Despite this CWW was able to hold 3 more successful shows, once even moving to a larger venue. CWW: Unforgiven IV Headlined by Mario Evans Defeating Ron Hall Attendance: 462 Rating: D- CWW: Tough Love Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Andrew Texas in a rematch he earned at Unforgiven IV Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined by Mario Evans and Ron Hall as their feud over the Universal title continues to shine bright Attendance: 300 Rating: D-

[QUOTE=Astil;493645]Should be Mario Evans. In fact should be "Super" Mario Evans.[/QUOTE] I have no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes: you will have to wait and see what ring name he wrestles under. [QUOTE=dse81;493854]This is looking alright mistaken. I really like the commentary.[/QUOTE] Cool, it's a big project. I stopped and did the math, it may take 6 months to a year to complete this project. (1 year a day would be 100 days) and as the world grows I am not getting though more than 3 - 6 months a day. the good news is I am well ahead of my current post (1908)

A tip for you (you may already be doing it). When I was doing the simming of my Effganic stuff for EffVerse 76, I would often use a autoclicker at night while I was sleeping. This would ensure that I got through more than a year during my 6-8 hours of sleeping. Things will slow down immensely though (mainly due to history files). I only simmed from 1920 to 1976 and I want to say that took a month-ish. Good work though, I'm always a fan of organic stuff.

[B]July 1st 1904,[/B] It was a relatively slow spring in the sport of Pro Wrestling with, CWW continuing to show it’s dominance on the British scene, it does my heart good to see no other Fed can put it together well enough to put on a show. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Andrew Texas in an Iron man match, Texas hoping he could out last Mario, a man who has now held the title for over a year. Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Headlined by Mario Evans and Ron Hall, Mario once again picking up the win Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: End of Days Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Ron Hall to retain the Universal Championship. Attendance: 300 Rating: D- [B]October 1st 1904,[/B] Summer Came and went providing me more hope that Wrestling may soon fade away. Though CWW continued strong, the rest of the world shows no signs of doing anything more than paying lip service to sport. CWW: Festival of Violence The 3rd anniversary of the show was headlined by Ron Hall Finally retaking the Title from Mario Evans Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: No Remorse Headlined by the Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans to Retain the Universal title Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Unforgiven V Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Andrew Texas to Retian. Attendance: 300 Rating: D-

[QUOTE=i effin rule;493862]A tip for you (you may already be doing it). When I was doing the simming of my Effganic stuff for EffVerse 76, I would often use a autoclicker at night while I was sleeping. This would ensure that I got through more than a year during my 6-8 hours of sleeping. Things will slow down immensely though (mainly due to history files). I only simmed from 1920 to 1976 and I want to say that took a month-ish. Good work though, I'm always a fan of organic stuff.[/QUOTE] So far haven't needed an auto clicker, i found at least on my laptop, that if i just click the number of times i want to advance the game and don't touch the mouse till it's done, it will advance that many days. and since in need to stop and write everything up every 3 months, it hasn't been to much of a bother yet. [QUOTE=CaptainUSA4Life;494633]This is a great idea. I love reading how things progressed[/QUOTE] Glad to have you stopping by and taking a look. [QUOTE=Woodsmeister;494682]really enjoying this i hope some of the other feds start putting on shows i want to see some competition :)[/QUOTE] Give it about 3 years and then the world just explodes. (got some advice on exactly what kind of tweaks needed to be made to get people to be owners) and once the world begins to grow some of the changes may be a shock. ;)

[SIZE="3"][B]Profile: [/B]CWW[/SIZE] [B]First Show:[/B] June 1902 [B]Total Shows:[/B] 31 [B]Product:[/B] Pure Wrestling [B]Finances:[/B] $101,380 [B]# of Wrestlers:[/B] 12 [B]Support workers:[/B] 4 [B]Called by:[/B] Javier Fry & Steve Michaels [B]Headlined by:[/B] Mario Evans, Ron Hall and Andrew Texas [B]3 belts:[/B] CWW Universal: Ron Hall (2) CWW Intercontinental: Andrew Texas CWW World Tag Team: Alfred Bristow and Alvin Strom (first and only champs!) CWW has been dominated by the Mario Evans & Ron Hall rivalry. Though the belt has gone back and forth as have the wins, the belt has spent more time on Mario’s shoulder than anyone else. The young up and comer Andrew Texas is proving he may one day be worthy of wearing the title himself. And finally Double A (Alfred & Alvin) have dominated the Tag division holding the titles for over two and a half years now. [SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] Mario Evans[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] Mean Streak [B]Nationality: [/B]British [B]Wrestles for[/B]: CWW [B]Accolades:[/B] 2 time wrestler of the year Former CWW Universal Champion with 12 defenses and 1 year reign Mario Evans is a great guy with a troubled past. Known in the ring as “Mean Streak” Mario Evans, he has a long standing and brightly burning fued with Ron Hall, that no number of matches seems to bring to a close. Look for Mario Evans to soon return to the top position in CWW as betting against the Mean Streak is never a good Idea. (And to top it all off he is the Owner and current head Booker of CWW.) [B]January 1st 1905,[/B] The American council on new sports insists on handing out annual awards to a fake pass time, that is more acting that athletics. It continues to get my goad, but here is who the ACNS choose to honor this year. Promotion of the Year Finally went to the only real fed CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, CWW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans (second year in a row) Young Wrestler of the Year: Alvin Storm Match of the year was, Ron Halls defeating Mario Evans, in their high impact match at CWW: Call of the Wild in December Show of the year was CWW: Back in the saddle in November As the awards show indicated, CWW continued to have a strong fall, hosting the following events. CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans to retain Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans as their Fued catches fire Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans in a High impact cage match Attendance: 300 Rating: D- The world now has 163 eligible workers and 6 registered promotions, though only one has ever held a show. That means 21 people choose to join the sport in the last year. [B]April 1st 1905,[/B] CWW continued it’s solo act, their growth slow but steady. It is all I can do to keep from flying over to the UK and picketing their events. Especially their latest that attracted record crowds for the little federation. CWW: Unforgiven [B]VI[/B] Head Lined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans as well as an Andrew Texas over one half of the Tag Champs Alvin Storm. Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Tough Love Head lined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans also featured Alvin Storm over Milan Maes Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Black Sabbath Head lined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans in a Street fight, And Double A over Texas and Vedder to retain the tag titles. Attendance: 1000 Rating: D

[B]July 1st 1905,[/B] With little more than the growth of CWW to report, it was a quiet spring, I continue to look for ways to undermine the growth of this sport, but until such an opportunity presents itself, I will just continue to report on their further corruption of our society. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans to retain Also featuring the Tag Partners Alfred Bristo defeating partner Alvin Storm Attendance: 808 Rating: D CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Head Lined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans, As well as Alvin Storm over Taylor Threat Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: End of Days Head lined by Ron Hall beating the upstart Andrew Texas Also featuring Mario Evans over Niko Olsen Attendance: 300 Rating: D- [B]October 1st 1905,[/B] The Fire that ignited the growth of wrestling continues to die, and it is my supreme hopes that once the fire is extinguished, the light it provides will quickly die and we can all forget this dark time in the history of our world. Until then here are the results of the only active Federation, CWW. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by a huge match, Mario Evans defeated Ron Hall to once again claim the Universal title. Also, Alvin Storm defeated Andrew Texas though the intercontinental title was not on the line, Alvin did earn a shot at the universal title Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Mario Evans defending his title against Alvin Storm. Also Featuring Andrew Texas over Taylor Threat to retain Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: Unforgiven [B]VII[/B] This Semi Annual blood bath was headlined by Mario Evans again defeating Alvin Storm, as well as by Ron Hall over Milan Maes Attendance: 300 Rating: D

[SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] Ron Hall[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] The Champ [B]Nationality:[/B] British [B]Wrestles for:[/B] CWW [B]Accolades:[/B] 2 time CWW Universal Title with 22 total defenses Ron Hall has fought for every thing this sport has to offer, and has helped CWW rise to the top, now month after month he is left off of the top of the ticket. Mario Evans as owner and head booker will never fall from the main scene, but it remains to be seen if Ron Hall will be so lucky. [B]January 1st 1906,[/B] The American council on new sports released their annual awards, what I find the most funny is that an American Council gives almost all of it’s awards to a British fed and it’s wrestlers. Promotion of the Year went to CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, CWW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans (Third year in a row) Young Wrestler of the Year: Taylor Threat Match of the year was, Mario Evans defeating Andrew Texas to retain the Universal Title at CWW: Back in the saddle in November Show of the year was CWW: Festival of Violence in July As well as the awards CWW finished the year strong with 3 more shows. CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Alvin Storm to retain, Also featuring Andrew Texas over Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Rating: D+ CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Andrew Texas, As well as Ron Hall over Niko Olsen Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Mario Evans defeating Alvin Storm, Also Andrew Texas over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 300 Rating: D The world has grown to 188 workers still in just 6 promotions with only one active, that is 25 new workers in the last year. The Year to come may bring an even Bigger CWW, but will a new active promotion emerge? [B] April 1st 1906,[/B] The winter line up from CWW, continued to impress larger and larger crowds. Despite my desperate plea to the masses, wrestling continues to grow, at least across the pond in the British isles. CWW: Unforgiven VIII Headlined by Mario Evans reigniting his feud with Ron Hall, retaining his Universal title, As well Alvin Storm defeated Ernest Crockett Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Tough Love Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall, And Andrew Texas over Jorge Vedder Finally Milan Maes & Taylor Threat defeated Double A (Alfred Bristow and Alvin Storm) for the Tag titles, ending their almost 4 year reign as champs Attendance: 1000 Rating: D- CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined by Mario Evans over Andrew Texas Also featuring Ron Hall over Alvin Storm Attendance: 1000 Rating: D [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]** OOC Remember how Ron hall is being treated, it foreshadows the future, even before i had simmed that far out. As well from here the world takes off 2-3 years rewrite what the world looks like, it will go from Full of Paper feds and a few Wrestlers to an active world with 250 + workers **[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived