A World From Scratch (A Watchers Diary)

[B]July 1st 1906,[/B] I have failed, I must admit I have been fighting the good fight for six and a half years, but in the last three months the world of wrestling changed. Canada started holding independent shows. And once again a wrestler showed up as a drug user, when Martyr’s test results came up dirty. And of course CWW continued to convert Britian to the Dark Side, Wrestling. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall And Milan Maes defeated Andrew Texas for the intercontinental title Attendance: 1000 Rating: D- CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Headlined by Mario Evans again defeating Ron Hall As well Andrew Texas over Alvin Storm Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Mario Evans continuing to run rough shod over Ron Hall Also Alvin Storm returned the favor defeating Andrew Texas. Attendance: 1000 Rating: D Canadian Independent Show I Headlined By Christian Davis over Brian York Attendance: 38 Rating: E- Canadian Independent Show II Headlined by Fry & York over Purple Hayze and Davis Attendance: 41 Rating: E Canadian Independent Show III Headlined by Peter Rude over Don Hawkins Attendance: 16 Rating: E+ [B]October 1st 1906,[/B] The Whole World seems to be getting on the band wagon. Mexico held it’s first national show this quarter, Canada continued to supply it’s residents with the shows it’s home federation seems unwilling to hold. And of course CWW continued to spiral up the ladder of success despite my continued campaigning against the evils of pro wrestling. It looks like I am failing on a global scale now. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by Ron Hall reclaiming the title from Mario Evans As well as Andrew Texas over Alvin Strom Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Ron Hall over Andrew Texas And Mario Evans over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 300 Rating: D- CWW: Unforgiven IX Headlined by Ron Hall Defeating Mario Evans Also Andrew Texas over Alvin Storm Attendance: 1000 Rating: D Mexican Independent Show I Headlined by Ramon Garcia over Humberto Ortega Attendance: 25 Rating: E+ Mexican Independent Show II Headlined by El Relampago over Ganzalo Jimenez Attendance: 36 Rating: E Mexican Independent Show III Headlined by Andres Lopes over Agustin Izquierdo Attendance: 30 Rating: E Canadian Independent Show IV Headlined by Peter Rude over Don Hawkins Attendance: 46 Rating: E+ Canadian Independent Show V Headlined by Brett Dudley over Leon Hayze Attendance: 11 Rating: E Canadian Independent Show VI Headlined by Davis & Powel over Summers & Batch Attendance: 13 Rating: E

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] Andrew Texas[/SIZE] [B]AKA:[/B] The British Cowboy [B]Nationality:[/B] British [B]Wrestles for: [/B]CWW [B]Accolades:[/B] Former and longest reigning CWW: Intercontinental title holder First ever Winner of Young Wrestler of the Year for 1902 Andrew has been training under Mario Evans and Ron Hall in CWW for over 4 years now. Though not the first Intercontinental title holder he is clearly the best. Defending his title 15 times before loosing it to the rising star Milan Maes, who currently holds it along with one half of the Tag team Gold. Texas is know as the British Cowboy, comes to the ring in boots and a 10 gallon hat, wearing a pair of 6 shooters, and spitting chew. Andrew’s has also been part of match of the year with Mario Evans two years running, and many see his dropping of the Intercontinental title as freeing him up for a run with the Universal Title. [B]January 1st 1907,[/B] The Growth of Wrestling in the year 1906 was phenomenal. The American council on new sports released their annual awards, for the first time a show had been held in America, as well national shows in Canada and Mexico were paving a way for the sport to find it’s way into the main stream. Professional wrestling was becoming a harder and harder Cancer to fight. Promotion of the Year Finally went to the only real fed CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, CWW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans (Fourth year in a row) Young Wrestler of the Year: Ernest Crockett Match of the year was, Mario Evans defeating Andrew Texas to retain the Universal Title at CWW: Black Sabbath in March Show of the year was CWW: Unforgiven IX in September The following Shows lit up the night around the world, as more shows than ever were run in the final quarter of this year. CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Ron Hall defeating Mario Evans Attendance: 1000 Rating: D Canadian Independent Show VII Headlined by Manuel Powel over Billy Vibert Attendance: 32 Rating: E Canadian Independent Show VIII Headlined by Rude & Miller over Garner & Sinner Attendance: 18 Rating: E Canadian Independent Show IX Headlined by Peter Rude over Zackary Holmes Attendance: 28 Rating: E+ Mexican Independent Show IV Headlined by Dolphino 2000 over Andres Lopez Attendance: 12 Rating: E+ Mexican Independent Show V Headlined by El Especial over Carlos Fernandez Attendance: 26 Rating: E Mexican Independent Show VI Headlined by Hector Andres over Victor Herrera Attendance: 36 Rating: E American Independent Show I Headlined by Brad Boone over Tommy Paris Attendance: 51 Rating: E American Independent Show I Headlined by Dustin Rahn over Roy Ramirez Attendance: 26 Rating: E Beyond the host of shows that have been held in the last months of 1906, a 7th federation opened its doors to potential wrestlers, X-Wrestling America (XWA) – Middle West United States. This new promotion bringing the world wide count up to 221 workers in 7 promotions, a 33 worker increase in the past 12 months. [B]April 1st 1907,[/B] In the end it seems I am fighting a loosing battle. The National shows have spread from Canada to Mexico, up and down to the United States, and have jumped the Pacific and taken over Japan. The World continues to grow with yet another new promotion opening it’s doors. And the Low life wrestlers continue to show them selves as the twice busted Brett Davis finally over dosed. European League of Professional Fighters (ELPF) opens it doors in Central Europe hoping to play off the rising popularity of the sport in Europe thanks in large part to CWW’s employing so many European wrestlers. The Results of CWW most recent shows, and the national indy shows are below. CWW: Unforgiven X Headlined by Ron Hall retaining the belt in a match with Mario Evans that ended in a double count out, and also featuring Alvin Storm over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 1000 Rating: D CWW: Tough Love Headlined by Ron Hall over Alvin Storm And Mario Evans over Taylor Threat Attendance: 300 Rating: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans, Also Andrew Texas and Alvin Strom fought to a double count out Attendance: 300 Rating: D AIS (American Independent Show) MIS (Mexican Independent Show) CIS (Canadian Independent Show) JIS (Japanese Independent Show) AIS (Jan) E, 60 Roy Ramirez over Russell Clark MIS (Jan) E, 15 Lucas Herrera over Duodecimalo CIS (Jan) E, 52 Derrick Crash over Christian Davis AIS (Feb) E-, 62 Danny Tundra over Lonie Corbett MIS (Feb) E+, 15 Ramon Garcia over Huberto Ortega JIS (Feb) E, 49 Yeijiro Yamato over Tatsui Araki CIS (Feb) E+, 64 Zackary Holmes over Peter Rude AIS (Mar) E+, 56 Dustin Rahn over Jon Bryant MIS (Mar) D-, 38 Holly Crap this was a great show by the Mexican Indy Scene, capped off by Ramon Garcia over Humberto Ortega (D) JIS (Mar) E, 57 Kansuke Hamada over Yuji Shintaro CIS (Mar) E+, 66 Peter Rude over Mark Muscles

[B]July 1st 1907,[/B] Three more months and another over dose, Marty took his second trip to the hospital this decade. The rampant growth of the wrestling industry this decade has not kept pace with the social changes and attitudes, I believe it is high time the wrestling industry join the prohibition movement, both alcohol and drugs should be abandoned by both the wrestling fan, wrestling federations and the wrestlers themselves should be held to a higher standard. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans to Retain, Also Andrew Texas defeated Milan Maes to regain the Intercontinental Title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Headlined by Ron Hall continueing to dominate his fued with Mario Evans, As well Ernest Crocket Finnally defeated Alvin Storm Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans in a Tables of Fire match And Andrew Texas over Niko Olsen to retain the IT Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D AIS (Apr) E-, 19 Herbert Price over Lonnie Corbett MIS (Apr) D-, 60 The Mexican Indy scene continues to impress Humberto Ortega getting one back from Ramon Garcia (D) JIS (Apr) E, 33 Hirokichi Akita over Tomoyuki Shioya CIS (Apr) E+, 46 Jeff Miller over Warren Garner AIS (May) E, 55 Charlie Clean and Clyde Coleman to a double count out MIS (May) E+, 59 Ramon Garcia over Lucas Herrera JIS (May) E, 36 Kuemon Amaya over Tatsui Araki CIS (May) E+, 45 Peter Rude over Micheal Riggs AIS (Jun) E, 70 Danny Roberts and Curtis Kingman went to a time limit draw MIS (Jun) E+, 47 Andres Lopez over Carlos Fernandez JIS (Jun) E, 11 Hachigoro Mizuno over Hitomaro Otomo CIS (Jun) E+, 39 Peter Rude over Don Hawkins [B]October 1st 1907,[/B] I held my first interview with wrestler just a few weeks ago Javier Fry of CWW, bashed the Promotion and indicated he is being held back by Alfred Bristow, one of the other up and Comers on the CWW roster. Europe began holding it’s own National shows, as now Britain is the only wrestling Territory not holding it’s own independent show, though this may be due to it being the only territory with an active promotion CWW. CWW: Festival of Violence Head lined by Mario Evans once again using Festival of Violence as his platform to Regain the Universal title from Ron Hall. Also Taylor Threat beat Niko Olsen. Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Mario Evans defending his title from Andrew Texas and Ron Hall over Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Unforgiven XI Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall Also Taylor Threat over Alvin Storm Attendance: 300 Ratings: D EIS (European Independent Show) AIS (Jul) E, 45 James Turner and Brad Boone went to a double count out MIS (Jul) E, 42 Pentago jr over Andres Lopez EIS (Jul) E, 64 Christopher Cooper over Marvin Dillion JIS (Jul) E, 34 Tatsui Araki over Daisuke Toyota CIS (Jul) E+, 28 Dennis Fry over Manuel Powell AIS (Aug) E, 15 Charlie Clean over Lonnie Corbett MIS (Aug) E, 20 Mario Munoz over El Pero Azul JIS (Aug) E+, 27 Yeijiro Yamato over Yasutoki Kenagawa CIS (Aug) E+, 36 Michael Riggs over Leon Hayze AIS (Sep) E, 30 Danny Roberts over Russell Clark MIS (Sep) D-, 63 The Mexicans with another strong showing, the show again featured Humberto Ortega over Ramon Garcia (D) EIS (Sep) E, 20 Carl Freebush over Aleksi wojciechowski JIS (Sep) E, 57 Yasutoki Kenagawa over Kagehisa Fumihiko CIS (Sep) E+, 19 Mark Muscles over Brett Davis

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;496819]Awesome! Quit your job and work on this diary full time![/QUOTE] Yeah that won't work, all the data is on my work laptop, and if i quit i think i would also have to be to lazy to move it over to my home computer. :p (beside i like my job) [QUOTE=dse81;497513]This is an interesting read. I hope another promotion opens soon.[/QUOTE] Um, I don't want to give anything away for free, but lets just say 1908 & 1909 bring [U]alot[/U] of changes. As an aside is there anything else any one would like to know about this world? it's feds? (wait you'll be seeing them soon) or anything else? Thanks every one for taking a look as this goes up, I am trying to be a little entertaining in what would other wise be some pretty dry write ups, let me know where you see room for improvement.

[SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] Taylor Threat[/SIZE] [B]AKA:[/B] TheUltimate Threat [B]Nationality:[/B] British [B]Wrestles for:[/B] CWW [B]Record:[/B] 21 – 2 – 36 (W/T/L) [B]1907:[/B] 8 - 0 - 4 [B]Accolades:[/B] Currently one half of the CWW tag titles with Milan Maes Winner of Young Wrestler of the Year for 1906 Taylor “the Ultimate” Threat, burst into professional wrestling in an underwhelming way. Paying his dues on the mat, month after month looking for his break out shot in CWW. His Running Fued with Don Hall (twin brother of Ron) Left Taylor on the losing side (3-0-17). Things how ever turned around for Threat when along with Milan Maes, became first team to ever defeat Bristow and Strom in tag competion. Taylor threat has since earned serious shots at both the Intercontinental title and Universal title, though both continue to elude his grasp. Big things are on the horizon for Taylor Threat, he is defiantly a star to watch. [B]January 1st 1908,[/B] The American council on new sports, presents the biggest Farce of the year. Each and every year, and this year is no exception they choose to honor wrestling as a sport. I know I sound bitter, but it is only because I speak the truth. These ‘athletes’ should not be honored they should be ignored until stop perpetuating their delusions. That being said here are this years awards. Promotion of the went to CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, CWW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans (Fifth year in a row) Young Wrestler of the Year: Not Awarded Match of the year was, Ron Hall over Mario Evans to regain the Universal Title at CWW: Welcome to the Jungle in April Show of the year was CWW: Black Sabbath in March The national shows continued, but CWW continued to define what it is to be professional wrestling. CWW: On Edge Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall, And featuring Taylor Threat over Alvin Storm Attendance: 300 Ratings: D CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain the Universal Title, Also Alvin Storm over Don Hall (Ron Halls twin brother) Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall, And Taylor threat also beat the form IT champ Milan Maes Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D AIS (Oct) E-, 36 Clyde Coleman over Lester dibiase MIS (Oct) E+, 18 El Frio de Piedra over Pentago Jr. EIS (Oct) E, 30 Ron Stones over Bjorn Heikkinen JIS (Oct) E, 33 Yeijiro Yamato over Hachigoro Misuno CIS (Oct) E+, 20 Brett Dudley over Micheal Riggs, Dudley is now claiming to be both Mayor of Dudleyville and The Canadian Champ AIS (Nov) E-, 43 Ted Jackson over Danny Roberts MIS (Nov) E+, 45 Adres Lopes over El Especial EIS (Nov) E, 56 Carl Freebush over Cody Coleman JIS (Nov) E, 48 Genjo Tanuma over Hirokichi Akita CIS (Nov) E+, 56 Bret Dudley over Micheal Riggs (again) AIS (Dec) E-, 48 Curtis Kingman over Danny Roberts MIS (Dec) E+, 43 Adres Lopes over Hector Herrera EIS (Dec) E, 46 Einar Blanc over Bjorn Heikkinen JIS (Dec) E, 48 Yeijiro Yamato over Koyo Imamura CIS (Dec) E+, 21 Billy Vibert over Leon Hayze As well the wrestling world continued to grow to 253 workers in 8 promotions, up 32 workers in the last year. [B]April 1st 1908,[/B] Today would be a great day to be dead. All I have worked for has fallen apart. No seriously imagine the worst thing that could possibly happen, and that is what I fight on a daily basis. Now imagine it got worse, by happening to you. NQW twice the federation of the year, finally moved from paper fed to real fed hosting it’s first show, and bringing America to the for front of the Wrestling World. Humberto Ortega, the star of many of the recent Mexican Indy shows bought the rights to NQW (Not Quite Wrestling) and went on a spending spree bringing the biggest names from the American Indy scene into the company. Jon Bryant, Dustin Rahn, Brad Boone and Roy Ramirez just to name a few. As well As a full over view of NQW’s first show, here are the results for CWW as well. It will also come as little surprise that another wrestler failed his drug test, this time it was Randy Jackson. CWW: Unforgiven XII Headlined by Mario Evans over Andrew Texas to retain the Universal Title Also Ron Hall defeated Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Tough Love Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall yet again And featuring Alfred Bristow over Jorge Veder Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined by Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain And Ron Hall over Andrew Texas in a non-title bout Attendace: 2000 (good lord) Rating: D NQW: Retaliation (first show ever!) ME: Bryant & Ramirez over Rhan & Ortega James Turner over Brad Wright to win the Triple Crown Title Melvin Anderson over Charlie Clean for the NQW: Intercontinental title Adrian Summers over Curtis Kingman Stardust & Jackson over Griffin & Martin for the National Tag Titles Molochia over Herbert Price Danny Roberts over Lonnie Corbett in an American Indy Show rematch Attendance: 56 Ratings: E+ NQW: Gone to Far ME: James Turner over Dustin Rahn to Retain the Triple Crown Humberto Ortega Defeated Curtis Kingman Attendance: 62 Ratings: E On the Indy Scene America stopped holding monthly shows and the Matches of note were. CIS(D-): Peter Rude defeated Zachary Holmes (D-)

[B]July 1st 1908,[/B] Father in heaven, the end of days has come. As a burning column of fire you must descend and punish the wicked. I knew that the evil seed of wrestling would grow and flourish like a weed that could not then be easily up rooted. First CWW, then NQW but that was not enough EWA, JCW & MHW all held their first shows in the last three months. And what is worse one of them can be directly accounted to CWW refusal to fail and Die. Ron Hall is rumored to have been upset by not getting a third Universal title reign, soon enough for his liking and took his latest signing bonus and Bought the European Wrestling Assosiation (EWA). In a desperation move to keep Ron Hall from Jumping ship entirely, Mario Evans the owner of CWW, signed Ron to a new deal for almost twice the money, and put the universal title back on Ron’s shoulders. Ron how ever must be a soulless bastard, tough he continues to headline the CWW shows, he has signed away some of the top talent from his rival and demanded they make a choice EWA or CWW. Wrestlers such as Alvin Storm have taken the bait and left CWW in a lurch. Now Mario and Ron are competing for Europe and Britain’s top talent. Here are this quarters results: CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain the Universal Title Also Ron Hall over Milan Maes Attendance: 300 Ratings: D CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Headlined by Hall & Crocket defeating Maes & Olsen, Also Mario Evans repeated his performance going over Taylor Threat Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- CWW: End of Days Headlined By Ron Hall going over Mario Evans to become three time Universal Champ Also Maes & Tay defeated Texas & Vedder to retain the Tag Titles. Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D NQW: Breakdown ME: James Turner over Roy Ramirez to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 54 Ratings: E NQW: Suicide Solution ME: James Turner over Dustin Rahn to retain Attendance: 47 Ratings: E NQW: End of the Line ME: James Turner over Jon Bryant to retain Attendance: 58 Ratings: D- EWA: 100,000 years What and amazing turn out for their first show ever! The card was topped off by Ron Hall defeating Christopher Cooper to claim the EWA World Heavy Weight title, Kristopher Marin over Ron Stones for the EWA Arena Championship Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Dissident Movement Topped off by Ron Hall over Carl Freebush to Retain the WHW title Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Dias De La Gloria Evento Principal; Ferrer, D2000 & Vincente over Fernandez, Ariaz & Jiminez And Pedro Sanz over Eugenio Ortega for the Big Gold Belt (BGB) Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: El Vivir En Un Rezo Evento Principal; Pedro Sans ove Eugenio Ortega to retain the BGB Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ On the Indy Scene America stopped holding monthly shows and the Matches of note were. MIS (E+) Ramon Garcia over Eugenio Ortega: D- CIS (D-) Peter Rude over Don Hawkins: D- & Chuck Frisby over Mark Muscles: D- [B]October 1st 1908,[/B] If I thought that six wrestling shows a month was an affront to the very moral fabric of the universe, then I was not prepared for what would happen when wrestling fever hit the islands of Japan. JCW Held more shows in three months than most promotions hold in 2 years of being open. Below I will share the disappointing results from around the world. (They are disappointing in that I could not for all my efforts keep them from happening.) CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by Ron Hall dominating Mario Evans to retain the Universal title (D+) Also Taylor Threat defeated Niko Olsen Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans yet again Also Niko Olsen returned the favor defeating Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Unforgiven XIII: one unlucky day Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans in sack of tacks match And Andrew Texas over Taylor threat to keep his intercontinental title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D NQW: Guilty Pleasures ME: James Turner over Ted Jackson to keep his Triple Crown Attendance: 68 Ratings: E+ NQW: Feel the Burn ME: James Turner over Bobby Stardust to retain Attendance: 50 Ratings: E+ NQW: Just to Much ME: James Turner over Jon Bryant to retain Attendance: 57 Ratings: D- EWA: Destructive Appetite Topped off by Ron Hall over Einar Blanc to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E EWA: Danger Zone Topped off by Cooper & Hagen over Coleman & Feher Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ EWA: Radioactive Topped off by Hagen & Freebush over Blackout Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Ningun Remordimiento Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Eugenio Ortega to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Obsesion Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Eugenio Ortega to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Interrupcion Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Eugenio Ortega to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- [U]The JCW Retaliation Tour[/U] (Sat): 655 D- (Eichi Egino wins the World Title) (Sun): 731 D- (Sat): 672 E+ (Sun): 669 D- Strike: 1000 D- Eichi Egino over Tamasaburo Nishimura to retain the JCW World Title (Sat): 300 E+ (Sun): 300 E+ (Sat): 300 E+ (Sun): 715 D- (Sat): 617 D- (Sun): 699 D- Giant Challenge: 1000 D- Eichi Egino over Kuemon Amaya to retain the Jcw World Title (Sat): 652 D- (Sun): 300 E+ (Sat): 612 D- (Sun): 300 D- (Kuemon Amaya wins the World Title) (Sat): 300 E+ (Sun): 741 D- (Sat): 677 D- (Sun): 712 D- Golden Tribute Evening: 1000 D- Kuemon Amaya over Tamasaburo Nishimura to retain the JCW World Title (Sat): 698 D- (Sun): 300 E+ (Sat): 617 D- (Sun): 300 D- (Sat): 300 D- (Sun): 657 D-

1908 hot 100 [center]
[B]1908 Hot 100:[/B]
1) Mario Evans 2) Taylor Threat 3) Andrew Texas 4) Tamasaburo Nishimura 5) Jon Bryant 6) Matsudaira Yanagimoto 7) Oliver Murphy 8) Toyota Diasuke 9) Kuemon Amaya 10) Hyotaru Kimura 11) Yuji Shintaro 12) Morimasa Nonomura 13) Ron Hall 14) Tatsui Araki 15) Yasutoki Kenegawa 16) Yeijiro Yamata 17) Kagehisa Fumihiko 18) Pedro Sanz 19) Eichi Hagino 20) Alfred Bristow 21) Dolphino 2000 22) Ernest Crockett 23) Lawrence Summers 24) Michael Morrison 25) Jorge Vedder26) Iwao adachi 27) Hirokichi Akita 28) Gordon Sanders 29) Manuel Powell 30) Milan Maes 31) Pedro Freebush 32) Alvin Storm 33) Eugenio Ortega 34) Roland Rock 35) Carlos Fernandez 36) Niko Olsen 37) Don Hall 38) Simon Ferrer 39) James Turner 40) Roy Ramirez 41) Warren Garner 42) Lorenz Arias 43) Jamie Vaughn 44) Humberto Pastor 45) Carl Freebush 46) El Perro Azul 47) William Feher 48) Brad Boone 49) Gonzalo Jiminez 50) Tony York51) Don Cavanagh 52) Marivin Dillion 53) Ron Stones 54) Leonardo Vincente 55) Kristopher Marin 56) Hector Andres 57) Aleksi Wojciechowski 58) Ted Jackson 59) Mads Piotrowski 60) Nicholas Hagen 61) Cody Coleman 62) Christopher Cooper 63) Humberto Ortega 64) Nicholas Flair 65) Einar Blanc 66) Herbert Price 67) Dustin Rahn 68) Randy Jackson 69) Jesus Michaels 70) Charlie Clean 71) Alexandre Carrlson 72) Bjorn Heikkinen 73) Bobby Stardust 74) Chad Wright 75) The Darkness 76) Curtis Borden 77) Chad Martin 78) Adrian Summers 79) Molochai 80) Danny Roberts 81) Aaron Stubbs 82) Tim Griffin 83) Curtis Kingman 84) Maximilian Lukic 85) Clement Mortensen 86) El Perro 87) Mobumasu Yamaoka 88) Melvin Anderson 89) Lonnie Corbett 90) – 100) No one Eligable
[/center]

[SIZE="4"][B]Profile:[/B] NQW-Not Quite Wrestling[/SIZE] [B]First Show:[/B] Feburaty 1908 [B]Total Shows:[/B] 11 [B]Product:[/B] Traditional [B]Finances:[/B] $40,737 [B]# of Wrestlers:[/B] 19 [B]Support workers:[/B] 5 [B]Called by:[/B] Sally Brendon & Jesus Cuthill [B]Headlined by:[/B] James Turner, Jon Bryant, Dustin Rahn and Brad Boone [B]3 belts:[/B] NQW Triple Crown: James Turner NQW Intercontinental: Melvin Anderson NQW National Tag: Bobby Startdust & Ted Jackson NQW though technically the fist wrestling federation ever, took almost a decade to hold it’s fist event. Letting the CWW rise to a position of prominence while NQW awaited just the right investor to breath life into her. Humberto Ortega was just the man, now as both owner and Head booker Humberto has taken the reigns of America’s only promotion and is slowly working wrestling into the American Main Stream. NQW Champ James Turner sets himself apart by taking all comers. In the 10 months since he first won the title belt, James has given shots to no less than 5 different contenders in his 10 title defenses. As well, an active tag division sets NQW apart from the rest, and will help differentiate there more slow paced less violent style than many of there competitor. [SIZE="4"][B]Profile:[/B] Tamasaburo Nishimura[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] Master of the Rolling Donkey Kick (RDK) [B]Nationality:[/B] Japanese [B]Wrestles for:[/B] JCW [B]Accolades:[/B] Current and longest Reigning JCW World Champ with 13 defenses Winner of the 1908 young wrestler of the year award Though little is know of Tamasaburo’s training, what is known is that for an average size wrestler he packs one heck of a punch. Tama has risen quickly through the ranks of JCW, with his great Technical ability Tama has worked hard to move from the middle card during JCW’s first tour to the main event in their latest tour, even capturing the world title from the man the fans though was unbeatable Kuemon Amaya. Nishimura now the longest reigning, and most winning champ is looking to finish the tour on a high note, and continue his domination through out 1909! [B]January 1st 1909,[/B] The American council on new sports, has had some tough decisions to make this year. And it looks like the Grand Daddy of all wrestlers Mario Evans continues his undefeated streak. I stand resolute in the notion that if I could tarnish just one wrestlers reputation, that of Mr Evans, the Entire Sport of Pro Wrestling would wither and die. Promotion of the Year went to CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, JCW Wrestler of the year: Mario Evans (Sixth year in a row) Young Wrestler of the Year: Tamasaburo Nishimura (and what a year he’s had for JCW!) Match of the year was, Mario Evans over Andrew Texas to retain the Universal Title at CWW: Unforgiven XII in January Show of the year was CWW: Unforgiven XII in January CWW Continues to impress as the other active Feds try to draw away their top talent, and JCW continues to hold and insane number of shows. CWW: On the Ednge Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans to defend the Universal title Also Andrew Texas over Niko Olsen Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans (is Mario doing penance or something) As well Taylor Threat over Alfred Bristow Attendance: 300 Ratings: D CWW: Call of the wild Headlined by Ron Hall over Andrew Texas to retain the Universal Title Also featured Mario Evans over Taylor threat in the match of the night Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D NQW: Hands of Death ME: James Turner over Jon Bryant to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 43 Ratings: D- NQW: Rip it Out ME: Boone & Ortega over Molochia & Wright Attendance: 44 Ratings: E NQW: Danger Zone ME: James Turner over Brad Boone to retian Attendance: 40 Ratings: E+ EWA: Everything is Broken Topped off by Ron Hall over Kristopher Marin to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Come out and Play Topped off by Ron Hall over Christopher Cooper to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Hallowed Point Topped off by Ron Hall over Nicolas Hagen Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Valvula Reguladora Llena Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Dolphino 2000 to retain BGB Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- MHW: Maquina de la Guerra Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Dolphino 2000 to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Quemese lo para Arriba Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over Dolphino 2000 to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ The JCW Ragged Glory Tour (Sat): 652 D (Sun): 655 D- (Sat): 753 D- (Sun): 734 D- (Tamasaburo Nishimura won the World Title) (Sat): 780 D- (Sun): 381 D- War Strategies: 1000 D- Tamasaburo Nishimura defeated Hyotaru Kimura to retain the JCW World Title (Sat): 344 D- (Sun): 699 D (Sat): 657 D- (Sun): 676 D- Heroic Stance: 1000 D- Tamasaburo Nishimura defeated Diasuke Toyota to retain the JCW World Title (Sat): 784 D- (Sun): 675 D- (Sat): 372 D- (Sun): 325 D- (Sat): 389 D- (Sun): 678 D The World has grown to 9 Promotion and 287 Wrestlers, that is 1 new promotion and 34 new wrestlers in the last year. The new promotion opening in the closing days of 1908, Wrestling Defiance of Mexico (WDM) will make Mexico’s third promotion, though currently only one MHW is active. [B]April 1st, 1909[/B] Hatred is a seed nothing more, and that seed has been planted in side my soul to germinate and grow into a tree of woe. And by every name under heaven ever uttered by man I will use this tree to light a fire in the world so bright they have no choice but to turn away from the evil that is wrestling. Did I mention that Quebec Pro Wrestling held their first shows? They to will burn! CWW: Unforgiven XIV Headlined by Tay & Olsen over Bristo & Crockett Also Ron Hall over Mario Evans Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- CWW: Tough Love Headlined by Bristow & Maes over Crockett & Olsen Also Ron Hall over Mario Evans Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined by Ron Hall continues to dominate Mario Evans, As well Andrew Texas over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D NQW: Show Down ME: Dustin Rahn over James Turner to Claim the NQW Triple Crown Attendance: 71 Ratings: E+ NQW: Retaliation ME: Dustin Rahn over Brad Boone to Retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 47 Ratings: E+ NQW: Gone to Far ME: Dustin Rahn over Umberto Ortega to retain Attendance: 65 Ratings: E+ EWA: Dirty Livin’ Topped off by Ron Hall over Carl Freebush to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Total Eclipse Topped off by Ron Hall over Carl Freebush to retain the WHW title Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ EWA: Global Warefare Topped off by Ron Hall over Christopher Cooper to retrain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ MHW: Vengaza Evento Principal; Pedro Sanz over simon ferrer to retain BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Contra todos las Probabilidades Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Pedro Sanz to claim the BGB Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- MHW: Epocas Duras Evento Principal; Ferrer, Fernandez & vincente over Jiminez, Perro Azul & Arias Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Impending Doom Presented- Derrick Crash over Miguel Batch to claim the Heavy Weight Title Attendance: 268 Ratings: E+ QPW: Subhuman Race Presented- Derrick Crash over Tim Griffon to retain his title Attendance: 285 Ratings: E+ JCW Kick Start tour (Sat): 738 D (Kuemon Amaya reclaims the World title) (Sun): 703 D Strength Fire 10: 1000 D Kuemon Amaya defeated Tamasaburo Nishimura to retain his newly won title (Sat): 732 D (Sun): 369 D (Sat): 716 D (Sun): 791 D (Sat): 379 D (Sun): 731 D Cities Crumble: 1000 D Kuemon Amaya defeated Tamasaburo Nishimura to retain (Sat): 811 D- (Sun): 371 D (Sat): 762 D (Sun): 333 D (Diasuke Toyota claims the World Title) (Sat): 704 D- (Sun): 387 D (Sat): 1000 D (Sun): 667 D

[B]July 1st 1909,[/B] Not once but twice this quarter the wrestling degenerates proved me right. Ramon Mora & Hisanobu Kitagawa both failed random drug tests. Both are unemployed wrestlers, and my only assumption can be that the ‘random test’ was held shortly after some authority busted them for being in possession of illegal substances. And when the wrestling community says ‘stern actions’ were taken, they mean jail time and community service. It just goes to show that the culture of Pro wrestling is full of degenerate scum and their double speak. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Crockett & Maes over Freebush & Vedder As well Evans & Hall set aside their differences to take on Olsen & Bristow Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- CWW: Hit Rock Bottom Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans as their diffrences destroy their short term alliance, Also Alfred Bristow over Gordon Snader Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans And Alfred Bristow over Niko Olsen Attendance: 300 Ratings: D NQW: Break Down ME: Griffin & Stardust over Wright & Anderson Attendance: 183 Ratings: E+ NQW: Suicide Solution ME: Dustin Rahn over Bobby Stardust to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 187 Ratings: E+ NQW: The End of the Line ME: Dustin Rahn over James Turner to retain Attendance: 164 Ratings: E+ EWA: Back Street Battle Topped off by Nicholas Hagen defeating Ron Hall for the WHW title Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ EWA: 100,000 years Topped off by Nicholas Hagen defeating Ron Hall to retain. Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Dissident Movement Topped off by Nicholas Hagen defeating Nicholas Flair to retain. Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Traicionado Evento Principal; Sanz, Vincente & Perro Azul over Arias, Jiminez & Pastor Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Dia de la Gloria Dos Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Pedro Sanz to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: El Vivir en un Rezo Evento Principal; Sanz, Ferrer & D2000 over Vincente, Perro Azul & Pastor Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ QPW: Violent Conduct Presented- Derrick Crash over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 221 Ratings: E+ QPW: Come Out and Play Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to retain Attendance: 272 Ratings: E+ QPW: Reckless Life Presented- Derrick Crash over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 218 Ratings: D- JCW Kick Start Tour (conclusion) (Sat): 800 D (Sun): 792 D (Sat): 369 D (Sun): 701 D (Sat): 392 D (Sun): 745 D History Ranks Champions: 2000 D Diasuke Toyota defeated “the Undefeatable” Kuemon Amaya retain the title (Sat): 762 D (Sun): 1035 D [B]October 1st 1909,[/B] In the past I may have been overly melodramatic and possibly over the top, but this time I am not kidding, the world is coming to an end. First the competitive pressure of wrestling has pushed one competitor to a new class of drugs, steroids in order to compete. As well CWW has taken the next step up the ladder of destroying th world, they have moved from local to Regional size as they dominate the British wrestling scene. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by Mario Evans retaking the title from Ron Hall, this is Mario’s fourth reign and the third time it has begun at festival of Violence Also Ernest Crockett over Alfred Bristow Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to Retian, As well Andrew Texas defeated Niko Olsen Attendance: 300 Ratings: D CWW: Unforgiven XV: Night from Hell Headlined by Mario Evans and Ron Halls reignited fued burns brightest Also Andrew Texas over Niko Olsen Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D NQW: Guilty Pleasure ME: Dustin Rahn over James Turner to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 129 Ratings: E+ NQW: Feel the Burn ME: Dustin Rahn over Brad Boone to retain Attendance: 122 Ratings: E+ NQW: Just to Much ME: Dustin Rahn over Charlie Clean to retain Attendance: 171 Ratings: E+ EWA: Destructive Appetite Toppped off by Nicolas Hagen over Ron Hall to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Danger Zone Toppped off by Nicolas Hagen over Don Cavanagh to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ EWA: Radioactive Toppped off by Nicolas Hagen over Nicolas Flair to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ MHW: Ningun Remordimiento Evento Principal; Sanz & Ferrer over Jiminez & Vincente Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- MHW: Obsesion Evento Principal; Sanz, Fernandez & Jiminez over Perro Azul, Vincente & Pastor Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Interrupcion Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Simon Ferrer to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Danger Zone Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to retain Attendance: 278 Ratings: D- QPW: Break Down Presented- Derrick Crash over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Self Destruction Presented- Derrick Crash over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- JCW Decimation Tour (Sat): 1123 D (Sun): 1175 D (Sat): 852 D (Sun): 814 D Strike: 2000 D Diasuke Toyota and Tamasaburo Nishimura went to a double count out over the World title (Sat): 750 D (“the Undefeatable” Kuemon Amaya reclaimed the World title) (Sun): 773 D (Sat): 887 D (Sun): 1096 D (Sat): 1109 D (Sun): 1234 D (Hyotaru Kimura Won the World Title) Giant Challenge: 1000 D Hyotaru Kimura proved he deserved the title by defending it against Tamasaburo Nishimura (Sat): 1207 D (Sun): 815 D (Sat): 743 D (Sun): 753 D (Hyotaru got his first win over Diasuke to retain) (Sat): 1240 D (Sun): 1232 D (Sat): 1293 D (Sun): 1211 D (Diasuke over Hyotaru in a non-title match) Golden Tribute: 1000 D Hyotaru Kimura over Yeijiro Yamoto to retain the world title (Sat): 1108 D (Sun): 848 D (Diasuke over Hyotaru again in a non-title match) (Sat): 1218 D (Sun): 794 D (Sat): 1136 D (Sun): 1245 D (Tamasaburo Nishimura regains the world title)

[center]
[B]1909 Hot 100[/B]
1) Tamasaburo Nishimura 2) Mario Evans 3) Andrew Texas 4) Hyotaru Kimura 5) Taylor Threat 6) Kuemon Amaya 7) Diasuke Toyota 8) Eichi Hagino 9) Tatsui Araki 10) Matsudairi Yanagimoto 11) Iwao Adachi 12) Lawrence Summers 13) Morimasa Nonomura 14) Manuel Powell 15) Yasutoki Kanegawa 16) Hirokichi Akita 17) Roland Rock 18) Ernest Crockett 19) Ron Hall 20) Michael Morrison 21) Dustin Rahn 22) Gordon Sanders 23) Pedro Freebush 24) Edgar Dooey 25) Yuji Shintaro26) Jorge Vedder 27) Russell Clark 28) Pedro Sanz 29) Milan Maes 30) Timothy White 31) Carlos Fernandez 32) Miguel Batch 33) Niko Olsen 34) Alfred Bristow 35) Eugenio Oretga 36) Kagehisa Fumihiko 37) Simon Ferrer 38) Marvin Dillion 39) Don Hall 40) Jon Bryant 41) Gonzalo Jiminez 42) Dolphino 2000 43) Derrick Crash 44) Lorenzo Arias 45) Leonardo Vincente 46) El Perro Azul 47) Cody Coleman 48) Bobby Stardust 49) Jamie Vaughn 50) Danny Roberts51) Joshua Stallings 52) Don Cavanagh 53) Warren Garner 54) Christopher Cooper 55) Ted Jackson 56) Nicholas Flair 57) Mads Piotrowski 58) William Feher 59) Nicholas Hagen 60) Roy Ramirez 61) Tim Griffin 62) Carl Freebush 63) Huberto Ortega 64) Bjorn Heikkinen 65) Tony York 66) Brad Boone 67) Dean Huey 68) Yeijio Yamato 69) Adrian Summers 70) Curtis Kingman 71) Alexandre Carlsson 72) Aleksi Wojciechowski 73) Hector Andres 74) Huberto Pastor 75) Curtis Borden76) James Turner 77) Einar Blanc 78) Oliver Murphy 79) Kristopher Marin 80) Jesus Michaels 81) Ron Stones 82) Herbert Price 83) Alvin Storm 84) Mitchell Michaels 85) Chad Wright 86) Charlie Clean 87) Melvin Anderson 88) The Darkness 89) Daren Stubbs 90) Chad Martin 91) Lonnie Corbett 92) El Perro 93) Molochia 94) Mobumasa Yamaoka 95) Clement Mortensen 96) Randy Jackson 97) Maximilian Lukac 98) Dead Lee 99) Harry Seffan 100) No one Eligable
[/center]

[SIZE="4"]P[B]rofile:[/B] Jon Bryant[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] Angel of Pain [B]Nationality:[/B] American [B]Wrestles for:[/B] NQW, QPW, XWA [B]Accolades:[/B] #5 wrestler on the top 100 of 1908 Just won the NQW Triple Crown The First ever XWA Universal title One half of the QPW Tag Champs with James Turner Jon Bryant spent several years on the MMA Circuit before making the jump to Pro Wrestling. First working his way up through NQW, Jon answered the call of his good friend James Turner and Joined QPW where he got his first taste of gold. Dubbed ‘The Angel of Pain’ Jon has moved through the ranks in a little over a year, capturing the NQW’s top title the Triple Crown. To top it all off this Rising Star put on the match of the year at XWA’s preimer show ‘Youth Gone Wild’ and won the XWA Universal Title. Jon Brant is setting on top of the American wrestling scene, and asking "who want the pain?" [B]January 1st 1910,[/B] It is a day of Victory, and I celebrate it. Though the burning crotch rot that is the deplorable pass time of hooking has survived for a full decade now, I can now claim a minor victory. JCW went bankrupt, and I made it my personal mission to make sure no creditor would extend them enough money to stay afloat. The Annual award were also released. Promotion of the Year went to, CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, JCW Wrestler of the year: Tamasaburo Nishimura Young Wrestler of the Year: Matsudaira Yanagimoto Match of the year was, Jon Bryant over Mitchell Michaels to win the XWA Universal titles at Youth Gone Wild Show of the year was JCW Sunday Week 2, part of the Lost Cause tour The results for the last quarter 0f 1909. CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall Also Andrew Texas over Milan Maes Attendance: 3413 Ratings: D CWW: Back in the Saddle Headlined by Mario Evans destroyed Ron Hall in a burning cage match, As well Andrew Texas over Niko Olsen Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to once again retain the universal title Also Taylor Threat over Andrew Texas to retain the intercontinental title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D NQW: Hands of Death ME: Dustin Rahn over Chad Wright to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ NQW: Rip it out ME: Dustin Rahn over Mitchell Micheals to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Danger Zone ME: Jon Bryant over Dustin Rahn to win the Triple Crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- EWA: Everything is Broken Toppped off Nicholas Hagen over Don Cavanagh to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Come out and Play Toppped off Nicholas Hagen over Ron Hall to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Hallowed Point Toppped off Nicholas Hagen over Cody Coleman to retain Attendance: 837 Ratings: E+ MHW: Valvula Reguladora Llena Evento Principal; Fernandez and Ferrer over Jiminez and Vincente Attendance: 965 Ratings: D+ MHW: Maquina de la Guerra Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Simon Ferrer to retain the World title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Quemese lo para Arriba Evento Principal; Sanz, Arias and Fernandez over Jiminez, Perro Azul and Vincente Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Suicide Solution Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stalling to retain the Heavy Weight title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Festival of Violence Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stalling to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Sun Never Sweats Presented- Derrick Crash over Miguel Batch to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- XWA: Youth Gone Wild Last Match was Jon Bryant over Mitchell Michaels to win the XWA Universal titles Attendance: 300 Ratings: D JCW: Lost Cause Tour (Sat): 1163 D (Sun): 1174 D (Sat): 1122 D (Sun): 1220 D+ (Sat): 1154 D (Sun): 827 D War Strategies: 1000 D Tamasaburo nishimura over Yeijiro Yamato retained the JCW World Title (Sat): 789 D (Sun): 1000 D The world may have lost one promotion from Japan, but a new one opened up to take it’s place. Teir-1 is an MMA off shoot. The world has grown to 9 promotions with 317 active wrestlers, gaining 30 new workers. [B][U]The Decade in review[/U][/B] [B]CWW:[/B]- Championship Wrestling from Wigan Size: Regional Owner: Mario Evans Booker: Mario Evans Prestige: D [B]ELPF:[/B]- European League of Professional Fighters Size: Local Owner: Vacant Booker: Vacant Prestige: F [B]EWA:[/B]- European Wrestling Alliance Size: small Owner: Ron Hall Booker: Ron Hall Prestige: E- [B]MHW:[/B]- Mexican Hardcore Wrestling Size: small Owner: Warren Garner Booker: Bonnie Nelson Prestige: E+ [B]NQW:[/B]- Not Quite Wrestling Size: Small Owner: Humberto Ortega Booker: Humberto Ortega Prestige: F+ [B]QPW:[/B]- Quebec Pro Wrestling Size: Small Owner: Mitchell Michaels Booker: Mitchell Michaels Prestige: E- [B]Teir-1[/B] Size: small Owner: Vacant Booker: Vacant Prestige: D- [B]WDM:[/B]- Wrestling Defiance of Mexico Size: small Owner: Vacant Booker: Vacant Prestige: E+ [B]XWA:[/B]- X-Wrestling America Size: Small Owner: Yeijiro Yamato Booker: Yeijiro Yamato Prestige: F [B]JCW:[/B]- Japanese Championship Wrestling (defunct)

[B]1st Quarter 1910,[/B] Europe is the hot bed of international wrestling, the first Active Federation, and pain in my side CWW, rose to prominence just next door in Britain. Ron Hall Fled CWW, in spirit if not in body to Start and Run the EWA and now ELPF has opened it’s doors. I wish I could say standing on American soil I was insulated from the utter barbarity of this pass time, but with 2 American feds a Canadian fed and a Mexican company, we aren’t doing any better on this side of the pond. I may need to consider moving to Japan, at least aside form there national shows they are not forcing this Garbage down their citizen’s throats. CWW: Unforgiven XVI: End of Glory Headlined By Crockett & Olsen over Maes & Bristow Also Mario Evans retained over Ron Hall Attendance: 300 Ratings: D CWW: Tough Love Headlined By Mario Evans over Ron Hall, As well Alfred Bristow over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined By Mario Evans over Ron Hall in a last man standing match, Also Milan Maes over Niko Olsen Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: The End of the Line Primary event was Niko Olsen over Christopher Cooper to capture the Universal title Attendance: 285 Ratings: D- ELPF: Black and White Primary event was Niko Olsen over Carl Freebush to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- EWA: Dirty Livin’ Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Tony York to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Total Eclipse Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Tony York to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- EWA: Global Warfare Topped off by Ron Hall defeating Nicholas Hagen to win the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ MHW: Venganza Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Dolphino 2000 to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Contra Todas Las Probabilidades Evento Principal; Ortega & Sanz over Ferrer & Fernandez Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Epocas Duras Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Pedro Sanz to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D NQW: Showdown ME: Jon Bryant over Roy Ramirez to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 248 Ratings: D- NQW: Retaliation ME: Jon Bryant over Charlie Clean to retian Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Gone to Far ME: Jon Bryant over Dustin Rahn Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Guilty Pleasure Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stalling to reating the Heavyweight title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Impending doom Presented- Derrick Crash over James Turner to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D QPW: Subhuman Race Presented- Derrick Crash over Jon Bryant to reatin Attendance: 962 Ratings: D+ XWA: 100,000 Years Last match of the night was Turner & Michaels over Blanchard & Maes Attendance: 278 Ratings: D- XWA: Fist of Rage Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Roy Ramirez to retain the universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Wasteland Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Yeijiro Yamato to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D[B]2nd Quarter 1910,[/B] Dennis Fry had his annual run in with the police in June. Dennis is the poster boy for wrestling, hard living, fun loving waste of space. This world needs to learn that people like Dennis Fry may look cool while being arrested from Public Urination, or being Drunk & Disorderly or even for his latest stunt Giving Free Beer to minors as a consolation for not letting them into his Strip joint. Dennis Fry should be removed from society it is the only thing that is fair to the rest of us! CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Mario Evans over Andrew Texas to Retain the Universal Title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Rock Bottom Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall Again Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Mario Evans and Ron Hall fought to a double count out Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Epidemic of Hate Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to Retain Attendance: 151 Ratings: D- ELPF: Wanted Dead or Alive Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones in a rematch Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- ELPF: Welcome to the Party Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones in what has turned into a best of 5 series Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- EWA: Backstreet Battle Topped off by Nicholas Hagen regaining his title from Ron Hall during their rubber match! Attendance: 986 Ratings: E+ EWA: 100,000 Years Topped off by Featured Attraction over The Originals Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Dissident Movement Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Ron Hall to Retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ MHW: Traicionado Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega to a no contest with Pedro Sanz to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D MHW: Dias de las Gloria Evento Principal; Ortega & Fernandez over Vincente & Perro Azul Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- MHW: El Vivir en un Rezo Evento Principal; Ferrer, Arias & Fernandez over Perro Azul, Andres & Jiminez Attendance: 999 Ratings: D- NQW: Breakdown ME: Jon Bryant over Chad Wright to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Suicide Solution ME: Jon Bryant over Roy Ramirez to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: The End of the Line ME: Jon Bryant over Chad Wright to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Violent Conduct Presented- Joshua Stallings over Derrick Crash to claim the Heavyweight title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Come out and Play Presented- Joshua Stallings over Roy Ramirez to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Reckless Life Presented- Joshua Stallings over Derrick Crash to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings D XWA: Wasteland Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Yeijiro Yamato to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Torch of War Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Charlie Clean to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Call of the Wild Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Mitchell Michaels to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D+
[COLOR="DarkRed"]OOC: change in format is so that i can throw up, 1st half the year in one post, 2nd half the year in the next and finnaly the year end awards and profiles in a third. for read ability I may also be throwing the hot 100 into a two or three column table to cut down on the amount of scrolling needed to get through a single post. I also want to thank those who have been keeping an eye on this as it evolves. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see or know about the world as it evolves.[/COLOR]

[B]3rd Quarter 1910,[/B] I hear that to every generation is born one slayer. I think I might just be that slayer, my mission? To bring down the seemingly unstoppable evil of wrestling. It is a sacred duty that I shall perform until one of us stands alone the uncompromising victor! As a side note MHW joined CWW as a regional promotion. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to retain the Universal Title Don Hall over Milan Maes Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to retain Don Hall over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Unforgiven XVII: Burning Days Headlined by Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Ron Hall over Niko Olsen Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Euro Pain Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- ELPF: Dirty Livin’ Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to Retain Attendance: 178 Ratings: D- ELPF: Forsaken Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D EWA: Destructive Appetite Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Nicholas Flair to retain the WHW title Attendance: 995 Ratings: D- EWA: Danger Zone Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Don Cavanagh to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Radioactive Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Nicholas Flair to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Ningun Remordimiento Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Pedro Sanz to retain the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- MHW: Mala Obsesion Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Dolphino 2000 to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- MHW: Interrupsion Evento Principal; Eugenio Ortega over Dolphino 2000 to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- NQW: Guilty Pleasure ME: Michaels & Rahn over Ramirez & Wright Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Feel the Burn ME: Jon Bryant over Dustin Rahn to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Just to Much ME: Jon Bryant over James Turner to retain Attendance: 208 Ratings: D- QPW: Danger Zone Presented- Joshua Stallings over Mitchell Michaels to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Break Down Presented- Joshua Stallings over Mitchell Michaels to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D QPW: Self Destruction Presented- Joshua Stallings over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- XWA: The Last Hard Men Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over James Turner to retain the Universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D+ XWA: Showtime! Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over James Turner to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D+ XWA: Nowhere to Run Last match of the night was Jon Bryant over Charlie Clean to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D[B]4rth Quarter 1910,[/B] Year after year I throw my self into this lost cause, and no one ever seems to notice, now finally after years of being ignored, I have finally had some impact! I wrote a small article about Dennis Fry six months ago, he came after me out side of a show I was protesting. Dennis, thanks to the great state of Oklahoma, will be spending the next six moths behind bars for assault. In other news Snyper the American wrestler of just 2 and a half years failed his latest steroids test, showing yet again that these wrestlers can not be trusted. The Results for the final quarter of 1910 was explosive: CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Mario Evans defeated Andrew Texas to retain the Universal title As well Ron Hall over Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Back in the saddle Headlined by Olsen & Hall over Maes & Sanders Also Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Mario Evans over Andrew Texas to Retain And Ron Hall over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Reckless Life Primary event was Niko Olsen over Don Cavanagh to retain Attendance: 164 Ratings: D ELPF: Black Sabbath Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: Gone Too Far Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to retain Attendance: 180 Ratings: D EWA: Everything is Broken Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Cody Coleman to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Come out and Play Topped off by Dilion & Maes over Blackout Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Hallowed Point Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Cody Coleman to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- [B][SIZE="4"]WTF! MHW picked up a tv show![/SIZE][/B] MHW: Valvula Reguladora Llena Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega defeated Eugenio Ortega to win the Big Gold Belt! Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- MHW: Maquina De La Guerra Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Pedro Sanz to retain the BGB Attendance: 965 Ratings: D Accion (week 1): 2000 D- Accion (week 2): 550 D MHW: Quemese Lo Para Arriba Evento Principal; Ortega, Ferrer & D2000 over Jiminez, Fernandez & Perro Azul Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 3): 1831 D Accion (week 4): 1958 D NQW: Hands of Death ME: Jon Bryant over James Turner to retain Attendance: 149 Ratings: D- NQW: Rip it Out ME: Roy Ramirez over James Turner to win the Triple Crown! Attendance: 58 Ratings: D- NQW: Danger Zone ME: Roy Ramirez over Charlie Clean to retrain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Suicide Solution Presented- Joshua Stallings over Derrick Crash Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Festival of Violence Presented- Crash & White over Bryant & Clean Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Sun Never Sweats Presented- Joshua Stallings over Mitchell Michaels to retain Attendance: 1764 Ratings: D- XWA: Back in the Saddle Last match of the night was Turner & Michaels over Jackson & Yamato And Charlie Clean defeated Roy Ramirez to claim the vacant Universal title, after Jon Bryant left the XWA. Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Big Trouble Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over James Turner to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Youth Gone Wild Last match of the night was Rude & Ramirez over Patterson & Martin Attendance: 300 Ratings: D-
[COLOR="DarkRed"](ooc: I have not slowed down, was on vacation with no access to the file all of my data was in! we will continue crawling through a year and 2/3 each week, by quarter rather than by date, with all of the year end stuff in it's own post so the top 100 doesn't look like a filler post :) )[/COLOR]

The Year in Farce “The American council on new sports awards” for wrestling are in: Promotion of the Year went CWW Most improved Promotion of the year, ELPF Wrestler of the year: Jon Bryant Young Wrestler of the Year: Edgar Dooey Veteran Wrestler of the year: Ron Hall Match of the year was, Derrick Crash over Jon Bryant at QPW: Subhuman Race in March Show of the year was XWA: Showtime! In August [SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] MHW (Mexican Hardcore Wrestling)[/SIZE] [B]First Show:[/B] May 1908 [B]Total Shows:[/B] 32 [B]Product:[/B] Hardcore Lucha Libre [B]Finances:[/B] $787,508 [B]Owner:[/B] Humberto Ortega [B]Booker:[/B] Humberto Ortega [B]# of Wrestlers:[/B] 16 [B]Support workers:[/B] 7 [B]Called by:[/B] Patricio Castillo & Refael Vega [B]Headlined by:[/B] Eugenio Ortega, Humberto Ortega & Pedro Sanz [B]3 belts:[/B] MHW Big Gold Belt (BGB): Humberto Ortega MHW Television: Lorenzo Arias MHW World Tag Team: Lorenzo Arias & Gonzalez Jimenez Humberto Ortega was a successful body builder, who headlined several of Mexico’s independent shows, before deciding to make the full time jump to wrestling. Founding MHW with money he received from the Mexican government to help keep Mexican sports on par with American Sports. From there MHW has taken off, with the Brothers Ortega at the helm, MHW has already climbed to regional size, and is quickly becoming a Mexican institution. [SIZE="3"][B]Profile:[/B] Humberto Ortega[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] The Man with the Plan [B]Nationality:[/B] Mexican [B]Age:[/B] 43 [B]Wrestles for:[/B] MHW & NQW [B]Accolades[/B]: MHW Big Gold Belt NQW National Tag Title 3 time member of the hot 100, #32 in 1910 Humberto Ortega burst on to the Mexican Independent scene, turning in some of the most impressive matches of his era, before moving on to found MHW, and join NQW. A terrific eye for the business has helped Humberto mold MHW into Mexico’s fastest rising sports property. Not a selfish owner at all, Humberto let his best friend wear the Gold for MHW for almost 8 months before giving his brother a 17 month run at the top. Shortly after MHW reached regional size, Humberto took the Top spot of his Mexican Fed, his heel Character, the Man with the Plan is currently running rough shod over all the talent int MHW, and it remains to be seen who will stop him. In NQW, Humberto has also been played up as a heel. Humberto has led the mid card stable, “Los Illegales”. As the man with the plan, Humberto’s character has been trying to lead the illegales to rule America, starting with the precious sport of wrestling. Humberto is a great in ring performer, and even better Business man, it won’t be long until the world of wrestling recognizes the importance of Mr Ortega. [center]
[SIZE="3"][B]1910 hot 100 [/B][/SIZE]
1)Mario Evans 2)Jon Bryant 3)Andrew Texas 4)Taylor Threat 5)Pedro Sanz 6)Lawrence Summers 7)Manuel Powell 8)Edgar Dooey 9)Charlie Clean 10)Russell Clark 11)Eugenio Ortega 12)Mitchell Michaels 13)James Turner 14)Gordon Sanders 15)Gonzales Jimenez 16)Don Cavanagh 17)Ted Jackson 18)Yeijiro Yamato 19)Roy Ramirez 20)Derrick Crash 21)Niko Olsen 22)Simon Ferrer 23)Pedro Freebush 24)Joshua Stallings 25)Don Hall26)Timothy White 27)Ernest Crockett 28)Miguel Batch 29)Diasuke Toyota 30)Milan Maes 31)Dolphino 2000 32)Humberto Ortega 33)Leonardo Vincente 34)Lorenzo Arias 35)Kelly Blanchard 36)Hector Andres 37)Peter Rude 38)Bobby Stardust 39)Carlos Fernandez 40)Carl Freebush 41)El Perro Azul 42)Christopher Cooper 43)Jimie Vaughn 44)Ron Stones 45)Warren Garner 46)Alfred Bristow 47)Nicolas Hagen 48)Tony York 49)Tim Griffin 50)Jesus Michaels51)Nicolas Flair 52)Curtis Borden 53)Marvin Dillion 54)Herbert Price 55)Oliver Murphy 56)Alvin Storm 57)Mads Piotrowski 58)Dustin Rahn 59)Humberto Pastor 60)The Darkness 61)Bjorn Heikkinen 62)Ron Hall 63)Curtis Kingman 64)Cody Coleman 65)Danny Roberts 66)Brad Boone 67)Dean Huey 68)Aleksi Wojciechowski 69)William Feher 70)Yuji Shintaro 71)Kagehisa Fumihiko 72)Jorge Vedder 73)Adrian Summers 74)Kristoffer Marin 75)Chad Martin76)Chad Wright 77)Einar Blanc 78)Alexandre Carlsson 79)Randy Jackson 80)Molochia 81)Melvin Anderson 82)Maximillion Lukic 83)Lonnie Corbett 84)Darren Stubbs 85)Mobumasu Yamaoka 86)Clement Mortensen 87)Kurt Turnbull 88)El Perro 89)Dead Lee 90)Timothy Riggs 91)Harry Saffen 92-100) No one Eligable
[/center]

[B]1st Quarter 1911,[/B] The snow blanketed the northern hemisphere this year, all was still in the world of wrestling. The shows were held, the creepy men in their beer stained shirts shunned reality for a few hours before returning to their card board boxes, and valueless lives. But on a grand scale other than a few more hapless souls entering the profession nothing of note happened in the wrestling world. CWW: Unforgiven XVIII: Enemy at the Gate Headlined By Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Also Mario Evans retained over Ron Hall Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Tough Love Headlined By Ron Hall over Mario Evans to win the Universal title As well Alfred Bristow over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined By Ron Hall over Mario Evans to retain in the rubber match Also Milan Maes over Niko Olsen Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D ELPF: Evil That Men Do Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to retain Attendance:300 Ratings: D ELPF: The End of the Line Primary event was Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: Black and White Primary event was Ron Stones over Niko Olsen to win the universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D EWA: Dirty Livin’ Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Cody Coleman to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Total Eclipse Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Nicholas Flair to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Global Warfare Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Nicholas Flair to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 1): 1989 D Accion (week 2): 551 D MHW: Venganza Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Gonzalo Jiminez to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D Accion (week 3): 2000 D Accion (week 4): 1941 D Accion (week 1): 1000 D+ Accion (week 2): 2000 D MHW: Contra Todas Las Probabilidades Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Eugenio Ortega to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D Accion (week 3): 1951 D Accion (week 4): 1994 D MHW: Epocas Duras Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Pedro Sanz to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 1): 899 D Accion (week 2): 2000 D+ Accion (week 3): 1000 D+ Accion (week 4): 1000 D NQW: Showdown ME: Roy Ramirez over Mitchell Michaels to retain the Triple crown Attendance: 248 Ratings: D- NQW: Retaliation ME: Roy Ramirez over Mitchell Michaels to retain the Triple crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Gone to Far ME: Bryant & Rahn over the Pain Killers Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- QPW: Guilty Pleasure Presented- Joshua Stalling over Mitchell Michaels to reating the Heavyweight title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Impending doom Presented- Joshua Stallings over Timothy White to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Subhuman Race Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to Regain the Heavyweight title Attendance: 1857 Ratings: D XWA: 100,000 Years Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Roy Ramirez to retain the universal title Attendance: 282 Ratings: D XWA: Fist of Rage Last match of the night was Michaels & Yamato over Rude & Griffin Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Wasteland Last match of the night was Turner & Ramirez over Michaels & Jackson Attendance: 300 Ratings: D[B]2nd Quarter 1911,[/B] Spring has sprung, the birds chirp, and the rabbits delivering colored chicken eggs to good little Christian children around the world. But all the children of wrestlers are getting is Cauliflower ears and blood blisters. Wrestling is a sport whose constant travels can do nothing but tear a family apart. CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Ron Hall over Andrew Texas to Retain the Universal Title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Rock Bottom Headlined by Ron Hall over Andrew Texas to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Epidemic of Hate Primary event was Ron Stones over Don Cavanagh to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- ELPF: Wanted Dead or Alive Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Ron Stones to win the ELPF Universal titles Attendance: 192 Ratings: D- ELPF: Welcome to the Party Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- EWA: Backstreet Battle Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Willian Feher to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: 100,000 Years Topped off by Nicholas Hagen over Don Cavanagh to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Dissident Movement Topped off by Ron Stones defeating Nicholas Hagen for the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 1): 1803 D Accion (week 2): 1000 D+ MHW: Traicionado Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Jamie Vaugh to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 1778 D+ Accion (week 4): 1860 D+ Accion (week 1): 1000 D+ Accion (week 2): 1964 D Accion (week 3): 1000 D+ MHW: Dias de las Gloria Evento Principal; Humberto Ortega over Jamie Vaugh to retain the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 4): 1000 D+ Accion (week 1): 1685 D MHW: El Vivir en un Rezo Evento Principal; Sanz, Ortega & Murphy over Fernandez, Arias, D2000 Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D Accion (week 2): 1926 D Accion (week 3): 1000 D+ Accion (week 4): 1000 D+ NQW: Breakdown ME: Roy Ramirez over Humberto Ortega to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: Suicide Solution ME: Bryant & Turner over Michaels & Rahn Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- NQW: The End of the Line ME: Roy Ramirez over Jon Bryant to Retain Attendance: 144 Ratings: D- QPW: Violent Conduct Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to retain the Heavyweight title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Come out and Play Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Reckless Life Presented- Derrick Crash over Jon Bryant to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings D+ XWA: Kill City Kills Last match of the night was Yeijiro Yamato over Peter Rude Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Torch of War Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Ted Jackson to Retain Attendance: 267 Ratings: D XWA: Call of the Wild Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Roy Ramirez to retain Attendance: 1962 Ratings: D

[B]3rd Quarter 1911,[/B] I feel that I have halted the growth of the cancer that is professional wrestling, though independent shows have returned to all areas except Europe, Japan remains free of any regular company shows. I take small solace in knowing that the cancers growth has slowed, because my goal is the same as any surgeon, to kill the cancer. But just like any doctor I will take the progress I can get while trying to find the cure as I know it offers me more time. CWW: Festival of Violence Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans to retain the Universal Title Don Hall over Milan Maes Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: No Remorse Headlined by Ron Hall over Mario Evans to retain Don Hall over Ernest Crockett Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Unforgiven XIX: Fire & Ice Headlined by Ron Hall over Andrew Texas to retain Ron Hall over Niko Olsen Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Euro Pain Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to Retain Attendance: 991 Ratings: D ELPF: Dirty Livin’ Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to Retain Attendance: 206 Ratings: D ELPF: Forsaken Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D EWA: Destructive Appetite Topped off by Ron Stones over Milan Maes to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Danger Zone Topped off by Ron Stones over Tony York to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Radioactive Topped off by Hagen & Dillion over Blackout Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 1): 2000 D+ MHW: Ningun Remordimiento Evento Principal; Bryant, Ortega & Murphy over Arias, Jiminez & Ferrer Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D Accion (week 2): 1000 D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 D Accion (week 4): 1000 D+ Accion (week 1): 2000 D+ Accion (week 2): 1871 D+ MHW: Mala Obsesion Evento Principal; Humberto Orgeta over Pedro Sanz to retain the BGB Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 D+ Accion (week 4): 1695 D+ Accion (week 1): 2000 D+ Accion (week 2): 1896 D+ MHW: Interrupsion Evento Principal; Jon Bryant over Humberto Ortega to win the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 C- !!!! Accion (week 4): 1790 D+ NQW: Guilty Pleasure ME: Roy Ramirez of Ted Jackson to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 69 Ratings: D- NQW: Feel the Burn ME: Roy Ramirez over Dustin Rahn to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ NQW: Just to Much ME: Roy Ramirez over Jon Bryant to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D QPW: Danger Zone Presented- Crash & Micheals over Turner & Bryant Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Break Down Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to Retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D QPW: Self Destruction Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to Retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- XWA: The Last Hard Men Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Mitchell Michaels to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D+ XWA: Showtime! Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Roy Ramirez to retain Attendance: 268 Ratings: D XWA: Nowhere to Run Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over James Turner to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D[B]4rth Quarter 1911,[/B] I call for action, Brett Davis was caught with the needle in his arm, and received little more than a slap on the wrist in December. And this after Snyper was caught using steroids during a try out with XWA and according to my sources almost got picked up not in-spite of his use, but because of it. So again I call for stringent action and over site, we need to keep this new sport clean! CWW: On the Edge Headlined by Ron Hall defeated Andrew Texas to retain the Universal title As well Ron Hall over Taylor Threat Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Back in the saddle Headlined by Ron Hall defeated Andrew Texas to retain Also Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Call of the Wild Headlined by Ron Hall defeated Mario Evans to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Reckless Life Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to retain the Universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: Black Sabbath Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Nicholas Flair to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: Gone Too Far Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to retain Attendance: 255 Ratings: D EWA: Everything is Broken Topped off by Blackout defeated Attraction Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Come out and Play Topped off by Ron Stones over Niko Olsen to retain the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Hallowed Point Topped off by Ron Stones over Niko Olsen to retain Attendance: 300 Ratings: D- MHW: Valvula Reguladora Llena Evento Principal; Murphy & Sanz over Vaughn & Andres Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 1): 1713 C- Accion (week 2): 1611 C- Accion (week 3): 1909 C- Accion (week 4): 1739 D MHW: Maquina De La Guerra Evento Principal; Vaughn, Sanz & Murphy over Fernandez, Jiminez & D2000 Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 1): 1706 D+ Accion (week 2): 1596 D Accion (week 3): 2000 D+ Accion (week 4): 1602 D+ Accion (week 1): 1643 D+ Accion (week 2): 2000 D+ MHW: Quemese Lo Para Arriba Evento Principal; Jon Bryant and Humberto Ortega fought to a no contest over the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: C- Accion (week 3): 285 D- (in the south west) Accion (week 4): 1632 C- NQW: Hands of Death ME: Dustin Rahn over Roy Ramirez to claim the Triple Crown Attendance: 300 Ratings: E+ NQW: Rip it Out ME: Dustin Rahn over Roy Ramirez , surviving the rubber match to keep his title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- NQW: Danger Zone ME: Dustin Rahn over Jon Bryant to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Suicide Solution Presented- Derrick Crash over Jon Bryant to retain the Heavyweight title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D+ QPW: Festival of Violence Presented- White & Ramirez over Batch & Kingman Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- QPW: Sun Never Sweats Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- XWA: Back in the Saddle Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over James Turner to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D XWA: Big Trouble Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over James Turner to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D XWA: Youth Gone Wild Last match of the night was Charlie Clean over Oliver Murphy to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D

[QUOTE=edisraw;501047]i mark for Dolphino 2000[/QUOTE] Yeah Dolphino brings some flavor to MHW. In the next day or two i will throw up his current stats. if any one else wants to see a wrestler let me know, I'll do an update that is all wrestler stats, and history. on the 1912 is my new favorite though Ca$ino. [QUOTE=FINisher;505484]Still just D+ cards maximum.. :) Nice going on here, I hope you can commit to this in the long run.[/QUOTE] see next comment. :p [QUOTE=dse81;506849]Good to see some C's in with all those D's. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE] C's are going to become very common for the fastest rising fed here very soon. MHW is on a growth path, that is going to make them hard to catch up to. as an aside I know i don't think it comes across in my write ups, but the world itself has some facinating story lines. CWW as the first fed ever still has only had two Universal champs, Ron Hall and Mario evans trade the belt ever year or so. MHW growing at a break neck pace on the backs of some mediocre tallent + Humberto Ortega and Jon Bryant. those two can put on c+ matches in thier sleep! Ron Hall breaking from CWW to start EWA, but then ELPH coming out of nowhere to grow much faster than EWA. JAP growing like gang busters but going out of business in 18 months, followed by the rise of TIER1 and WINNOW, whom are following similar trajectories. (they have both had to receive cash injections from a private investor to stay afloat. [read i gave them an extra 200k each]) NQW is being out grown by XWA but neither is burning up the American scene despite the precence of some of the best wrestling talent in the world.

[SIZE="4"][B]Profile:[/B] XWA (X-Wrestling America)[/SIZE] [B]First Show:[/B] December 1909 [B]Total Shows:[/B] 25 [B]Product:[/B] Serious Competition [B]Finances:[/B] $216,767 [B]Owner:[/B] Yeijiro Yamato [B]Booker:[/B] Yeijiro Yamato [B]# of Wrestlers:[/B] 19 [B]Support workers:[/B] 6 [B]Called by:[/B] Sally Brendon & Jesus Cuthill [B]Headlined by:[/B] James Turner, Charlie Clean, Roy Ramirez & Mitchell Michaels [B]3 belts:[/B] XWA Universal: Charlie Clean XWA Top Contender: Yeijiro Yamato XWA Tag Championship: Ted Jackson & Charlie Clean (first ever and undefeated with 3 defenses) Yeijiro Yamato with the ruins of JPW still haunting his dreams, fled Japan and the debt the failed company had left him straddled with. Yeijiro met a young Jon Bryant in the airport on the way to try out for MHW and convinced the unknown to give Yeijiro’s new project a chance first. Jon Bryant debuted on the first show of XWA, Youth Gone Wild, defeating a more established talent Mitchell Michaels for the Universal title. Jon Carried XWA on his back for the next six months, before the big boys MHW, QPW and NQW came knocking and he skipped XWA for the big time. Yeijiro has since left the XWA in the capable, if not quite exciting hands of Charlie Clean, while giving up his hands off approach to booking and taking over the mid card title amassing 13 defenses since winning the title. The ride for XWA has been anything but smooth, but at least they have been successful enough to avoid worrying about money for a while. [SIZE="4"][B]Profile:[/B] Jamie Vaughn[/SIZE] [B]Aka:[/B] The middle man [B]Nationality:[/B] Canadian [B]Age: [/B]40 [B]Wrestles for:[/B] MHW [B]Accolades:[/B] MHW TV Title MHW World Tag Team title 4 time member of the hot 100, #2 in 1911 Jamie has led a less than stellar career, the highlight being a mid-card title run for MHW. How ever some times it is the bit players that get the break out rolls! In 1900 when wrestling was just getting it’s legs under it, Jamie Vaughn took a right hook in the boxing ring that ended his chosen career. Unwilling to give up, Jamie fought hard to stand out on the Canadian Independent circuit. Year after year he met with heart break as QPW refused to sign him despite strong showings at the Canadian Independent shows. Finally after MHW Humberto Ortega got an Eyefull while north of north of the Border, signed him to a short contract. Jamie played the roll of go between in the faction war story line that was ‘tearing MHW apart’, the Story line ended when Humberto Ortega won the Big Gold Belt from Eugenio Ortega his brother to reunify the MHW roster. Though the Story line ended the shady middleman gimmick that Jamie had played stuck, and made Jamie Vaughn one of the most exciting wrestlers of 1911. [center]
[B]1911 Hot 100[/B]
1) Jon Bryant 2) Jamie Vaughn 3) Manuel Powell 4) Mari Evans 5) Andrew Texas 6) Oliver Murphy 7) Diasuke Toyota 8) Gordon Sanders 9) Charlie Clean 10) Lawrence Summers 11) Humberto Ortega 12) Pedro Sanz 13) Jamie Turner 14) Eugenio Ortega 15) Peter Rude 16) Taylor Threat 17) Mitchell Michaels 18) Carlos Fernandez 19) Derrick Crash 20) Edgar Dooey 21) Roy Ramirez 22) Simon Ferrer 23) Don Hall 24) Milan Maes 25) Russell Clark26) Niko Olsen 27) Dolphino 2000 28) Ted Jackson 29) Hector Andres 30) El Perro Azul 31) Lorenzo Arias 32) Dustin Rahn 33) Yejiro Yamato 34) Tim Griffin 35) Ron Hall 36) Don Cavanagh 37) Miguel Batch 38) Elmer Petterson 39) Ernest Crockett 40) Joshua Stallings 41) Timothy White 42) Nicholas Flair 43) Herbert Price 44) Jorge Vedder 45) Gonzalo Jiminez 46) Ron Stones 47) Bobby Stardust 48) Dean Huey 49) Christopher Cooper 50) Tony York51) Carl Freebush 52) Curtis Kingman 53) Chad Martin 54) Marvin Dillion 55) Warren Garner 56) Danny Roberts 57) Nicholas Hagen 58) The Darkness 59) Jesus Michaels 60) Yuji Shintaro 61) Kelly Blanchard 62) Alvin Storm 63) William Feher 64) Leonardo Vicente 65) Brad Boone 66) Humberto Pastor 67) Bjorn Heikkinnen 68) Curtis Borden 69) Randy Jackson 70) Mads Piotrowski 71) Cody Coleman 72) Aleksi Wojciechowski 73) Chad Wright 74) Einar Blanc 75) Kagehisa Fumihiko76) Maximilian Lukic 77) Kurt Turnbull 78) Pedro Freebush 79) Kristopher Marin 80) Molochia 81) Alexandre Carlsson 82) Daren Stubbs 83) Melvin Anderson 84) El Perro 85) Lonnie Corbett 86) Adrian Summers 87) Harry Seffan 88) Dead Lee 89) Timothy Riggs 90) Mobumasa Yamaoka 91) Clement Mortensen 92) – 100) no one eligable
[/center]

[center]
[B]Dolphino 2000[/B] (October 1913)
Brawling: C- puroresu: D- Hardcore: F+ Aerial: E Flashiness: E Mat Wrestling: C- Chain Wrestling: C- Submission: CMicrophone: D Charisma: D Acting: C- Announcing: F- Athleticism: D Toughness: D Stamina: C- Power: DBasics: C- psychology: C Safety: C Consistency: B- Selling: C Business: F- Booking: F- Respect: C-Looks: F+ Star Quality: E- Intensity: D stiffness: F Resilience: C+ Menace: D Refereeing: F- MMA: F-
USA: E- Canada: F Mexico: D+ Japan: F- UK: F- Europe: F- 2 time MHW TV title champ 2 time MHW tag title champ life time (W/D/L): 102 / 6 / 88[/center]

[B]1st Quarter 1912,[/B] Everything has gone in the stroke of pen. The world changes in the small things, the mundane things. I knew there were two wrestling federations still setting out there dormant, now new owners have taken over both and the Wrestling world is again growing at a break neck pace! CWW: Unforgiven XX: Old Wounds Headlined By Mario Evans Over Ron Hall to once again claim the Universal Title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: Tough Love Headlined By Mario Evans over Ron Hall to retain, Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Black Sabbath Headlined By Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Evil that Men do Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to retain the Universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D ELPF: The Endo of the Line Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Ron Stones to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D ELPF: Black and White Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Niko Olsen to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D EWA: Dirty Livin’ Topped off by Attraction over Black out Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E+ EWA: Total Eclipse Topped off by Michaels & Feher over Hagen & Cooper Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D- EWA: Global Warfare Topped off by Olsen & Hagen over Team Raid Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 1): 2000 D+ Accion (week 2): 2000 D+ MHW: Venganza Evento Principal; Jon Bryant over Humberto Ortega to retain the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 C- Accion (week 4): 285 D- Accion (week 1): 1988 C- Accion (week 2): 2000 C- MHW: Contra Todas Las Probabilidades Evento Principal; Vaugh & Andres over Sanz & Ortega Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 C- Accion (week 4): 300 D MHW: Epocas Duras Evento Principal; Jon Bryant over Eugenio Ortega to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 1): 1922 D+ Accion (week 2): 1930 D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 C- Accion (week 4): 1964 C- NQW: Showdown ME: Dustin Rahn over Roy Ramirez to retain the Triple Crown Attendance: 200 Ratings: D- NQW: Retaliation ME: Michaels & Price over Anderson & Molochia Attendance: 188 Ratings: D- NQW: Gone to Far ME: Dustin Rahn over Humberto Ortega to retain Attendance: 66 Ratings: D- QPW: Guilty Pleasure Presented- Bryant & Stardust over Michaels & White Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Impending doom Presented- Stallings, Huey & Michaels over Ramirez, Stardust & Clean Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Subhuman Race Presented- Joshua Stallings defeated Derrick Crash to reclaim the Heavyweight Title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D Teir1: Forsaken Tour (week 1): 300 D+ (week 2): 300 D Tornado of Spirit: 300 D+ (week 3): 300 D+ (week 4): 300 D+ (week 1): 300 D (week 2): 300 D (week 3): 300 D Lead Through Combat: 300 D+ (week 4): 294 D WDM: En El Blanco Attraction: Mario Munoz over El Senior Sr. to win the World Title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E WDM: Sienta La Quemadura Attraction: Rodriguez & Gonzales over Garner & Izquierdo Attendance: 300 Ratings: E- XWA: 100,000 Years Last match of the night was Roy Ramirez over Charlie Clean for the Universal title Attendance: 300 Ratings: D XWA: Fist of Rage Last match of the night was Michaels & Tuner over Dooey & Murphy Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D XWA: Wasteland Last match of the night was Roy Ramirez over James Turner to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D[B]2nd Quarter 1912,[/B] If men in tights running around hugging each other was not disturbing enough! Now WINNOW, Women’s Wrestling of Japan is intent on joining the women’s liberation movement and proving that any thing men can do, women can do better. I for one can not stand the thought of women running around in tights and hugging each other! And if that was not enough to make be blow my top QPW has joined MHW and CWW as a regional Federation CWW: Welcome to the Jungle Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to Retain the Universal Title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D CWW: Rock Bottom Headlined by Mario Evans over Taylor Threat to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D CWW: End of Days Headlined by Mario Evans over Ron Hall to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D ELPF: Epidemic of Hate Primary event was Don Cavanagh over Nicholas Flair to Retain Attendance: 118 Ratings: D ELPF: Wanted Dead or Alive Primary event was Niko Olsen over Don Cavanagh to win the ELPF Universal titles Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D ELPF: Welcome to the Party Primary event was Niko Olsen over Don Cavanagh to Retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D EWA: Backstreet Battle Topped off by Olsen & York over Coleman & Michaels Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: 100,000 Years Topped off by Niko Olsen defeated Ron Stones for the WHW title Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- EWA: Dissident Movement Topped off by Niko Olsen over Ron Stones to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- Accion (week 1): 300 C- Accion (week 2): 1913 C- MHW: Traicionado Evento Principal; Ortega, Sanz & Ortega over Fernandez, Jiminez & Arias Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 3): 2000 C- Accion (week 4): 2000 C- Accion (week 1): 2000 C- Accion (week 2): 1994 D+ Accion (week 3): 300 D MHW: Dias de las Gloria Evento Principal; Jamie Vaugh over Jon Bryant to win the BGB Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 4): 2000 C- Accion (week 1): 2000 C- MHW: El Vivir en un Rezo Evento Principal; Jamie Vaughn over Eugenio Ortega to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D+ Accion (week 2): 2000 C- Accion (week 3): 300 D+ Accion (week 4): 1882 C- NQW: Breakdown ME: Dustin Rahn over Humberto Ortega to Retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- NQW: Suicide Solution ME: Dustin Rahn over Roy Ramirez to Retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D- NQW: The End of the Line ME: Michaels & Bryant over Ramirez & Clean Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D QPW: Violent Conduct Presented- Joshua Stallings over Peter Rude to retain the Heavyweight title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D QPW: Come out and Play Presented- Derrick Crash over Joshua Stallings to regain the Heavyweight title Attendance: 2000 Ratings: D QPW: Reckless Life Presented- Derrick Crash over Rodney Brooks to retain Attendance: 2000 Ratings D TEIR1: Forsaken Tour (2nd half) (week 1): 300 D+ (week 2): 300 D Ambitions of Young Heros: 300 D (week 3): 300 D (week 4): 300 D+ (week 1): 300 D (week 2): 412 D (week 3): 300 D+ We Have Fight: 300 D (week 4): 290 D WDM: Salvaje Y Travieso Attraction: Garner & Hagino over Rodriguez & King Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E- WDM: En El Fuego Attraction: Mario Munoz over Warren Garner Attendance: 1000 Ratings: E WDM: Apenas Damasiado Attraction: Garner, Wright & Gonzalez over Rodriguez, King & Wilkes Attendance: 282 Ratings: E- XWA: Torch of War Last match of the night was Price & Turner over Michaels & Patterson Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D XWA: Call of the Wild Last match of the night was Roy Ramirez over Charlie Clean to retain Attendance: 1000 Ratings: D
[COLOR="DarkRed"] ooc: the new Layout, thumbs up or thumbs down?[/COLOR]

Archived