Welcome to the Future... Future Championship Wrestlin

[center][IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2nk5q2g.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/tcwmichael/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG][/center] My name is Michael. And a couple of years ago I had a dream to offer a product that nobody was in America. At least... Not to my knowledge. I wanted to present fans with a product offering both unknowns and some of the best indy workers in the business. However.. I didn't want to bring just ANYONE in. I wanted to offer wrestling fans a fast paced, athletic based cruiserweight and daredevil kind of product. When you're working for little money like I was, being able to save to start your own promotion is quite difficult. So it comes as no surprise that it took me almost 10 years. (hey, I started as a kid, gimme a break) between work, and investors to get the money I needed to get this off the ground. I did everything I could. With my parents' blessing, I traveled the US watching these up and coming wrestlers train, so I knew who to bring in once they were out. I did my best to learn about available talent. Both employed and not. I spent money advertising and building my promotion. Putting the word out to people looking for work. And so it came as no surprise that it took me almost two weeks before I got my first contracted star. Boy I was so happy. But two weeks? This was going to take a lot of time an energy. And hey, at least the banks were happy I was going to be spending most of my time to getting this running. Had it not been for that, I doubt I would have gotten the loan I needed. I didn't have much. Just me, a clipboard, a pen and a desk. A very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, small desk. Okay, okay. So it was more like an end table. Hey, I didn't have the funds to buy those fancy $300 desks from a store. So this was going to have to work. Thank god it was a gift. So who exactly was the first signing? What happened next? What would my role be? You're just gonna have to stick around to find out.

Archived