How do i foster new owners

In the scratch world i am currently watching build itself I have 8 federations. the 1 that is required to start the game and 7 that have opened their doors since. of those only 1 has picked up an owner (who is also the head booker). most have set empty for more than 5 years now, building money from their sponsors, but not picking up owners or bookers, and thus not hiring anyone or running shows. the world has reached the point that every area except one is holding indy shows. any Ideas on when the open promotions will pick up owners and become active? [thread=35203](the watchers diary that has been released so far)[/thread]

A promotion will only be bought out by an owner if one is available, obviously. To qualify to own a promotion, a worker has to have an appropriate business skill for the size of company he's prospectively owning. Someone with 100% Business won't bother with a Local company just the same as someone with 20% won't get picked up by an International federation. So, yeah. Find some old unemployed road agents or something and raise their Business stat ;)

Archived