TNA: All's FAIR in Love and War

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Oldschool;499402]I'm not sure how to take this diary yet...I enjoy your shows, but there is a part of me hoping for failure as I am an NWA mark all the way and TNA failure could lead to an exodus of top talent to NWA.[/QUOTE] Competition is good for the consumer. Maybe Jonny Fairplay will make the NWA take their game to the next level. Like the saying goes, A rising tide raises all ships. :)

[B]Wednesday January 23rd, 2008:[/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [B]Results from the iMPACT ZONE in Orlando, Florida:[/B] [LIST] [*]The Dynamic Duo of Antonio Thomas and Giovanni Roselli defeat D-Ray 3000 and Jerelle Clark in their TNA debut. [*]Team 3D cuts a promo running down the TNA World Tag Team Champions, Travis Tomko and Giant Bernard, obnoxiously proclaiming that they will take the belts from them at TURNING POINT. [*]A video plays hyping the return of iMPACT! and the special appearance of Jonny Fairplay exclusively on Versus starting February 7th. [*]"El Sorpendor" Aaron Aguilera of LAX defeats Eric Young by pinfall following a big boot. [*]A video highlight package of Sabu performing his usual array of death-defying moves is shown. [*] Jeff Jarrett and Sting are being interview by Valerie Wyndham when their foes at TURNING POINT, Kurt Angle and Christian Cage, ambush them, igniting a brawl that is quickly broken up by TNA security. [*]In the main event of the evening, Petey Williams and Matt Bentley battle to a fifteen minute time limit draw. [/LIST]

[B]From TNAwrestling.com:[/B] TNA Wrestling is proud to announce that former TNA color commentator Don West has been promoted to the head of the TNA marketing department. While fans will certainly miss Don's unique style and colorful ties, he still will be quite visible on TNA television and on our website as he will continue to bring you Don West's Deal of the Day as well as keep all of our fans informed of the latest in TNA events, tickets and of course, the hottest new TNA gear! In addition, TNA Wrestling would like to welcome Dave Prazak to its announce team, where he will team with Mike Tenay, replacing Don West as the lead color commentator on TNA broadcasts. Prazak has been working behind the scenes for TNA the past several months and is crediting for being the driving force behind the popular Knockouts division. Tenay and Prazak will form a dynamic, knowledgeable pair that will help bring the action and excitement of TNA home to the viewer. In a prepared statement, Prazak said, [B][COLOR="Red"]"I am truly honored to be given this opportunity by TNA wrestling and will do my best to live up to the high standard set by my predecessor. I look forward to making my debut this Sunday night for our blockbuster TURNING POINT pay per view event!"[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER] Dave Prazak [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"]Dave Prazak will team with Mike Tenay as the new TNA color commentator![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]From TNAwrestling.com:[/B] [CENTER] Turning Point [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]TNA WORLD TITLE CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]RAVEN versus ABYSS[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"] TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]JOSE MAXIMO versus JAY LETHAL[/B][/SIZE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][B]TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][SIZE="4"]GIANT BERNARD & TRAVIS TOMKO versus TEAM 3D[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"][B] TNA KNOCKOUT TITLE MATCH:[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]AWESOME KONG versus GAIL KIM[/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]PLUS:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"] JEFF JARRETT & STING vs. KURT ANGLE & CHRISTIAN CAGE SAMOA JOE, A.J. STYLES & RON KILLINGS versus VAMPIRO, MASATO TANAKA & RHINO THE MURDER CITY MACHINE GUNS versus LAX SCOTT STEINER versus CHRIS HARRIS[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

MAIN EVENT TNA WORLD TITLE CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH: [B]RAVEN[/B] versus ABYSS TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: JOSE MAXIMO versus [B]JAY LETHAL[/B] TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: [B]GIANT BERNARD & TRAVIS TOMKO [/B]versus TEAM 3D TNA KNOCKOUT TITLE MATCH: AWESOME KONG versus [B]GAIL KIM[/B] JEFF JARRETT & STING vs. [B]KURT ANGLE & CHRISTIAN CAGE[/B] [B]SAMOA JOE, A.J. STYLES & RON KILLINGS[/B] versus VAMPIRO, MASATO TANAKA & RHINO [B]THE MURDER CITY MACHINE GUNS[/B] versus LAX [B]SCOTT STEINER [/B]versus CHRIS HARRIS Can't wait for the first ppv!

TNA WORLD TITLE CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH: [B]RAVEN[/B] versus ABYSS TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: JOSE MAXIMO versus [B]JAY LETHAL[/B] TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: [B]GIANT BERNARD & TRAVIS TOMKO [/B]versus TEAM 3D TNA KNOCKOUT TITLE MATCH: [B]AWESOME KONG[/B] versus GAIL KIM PLUS: JEFF JARRETT & STING vs. [B]KURT ANGLE & CHRISTIAN CAGE[/B] SAMOA JOE, A.J. STYLES & RON KILLINGS versus [B]VAMPIRO, MASATO TANAKA & RHINO[/B] THE MURDER CITY MACHINE GUNS versus [B]LAX[/B] [B]SCOTT STEINER[/B] versus CHRIS HARRIS

TNA WORLD TITLE CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH: RAVEN versus [B]ABYSS[/B] TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: JOSE MAXIMO versus [B]JAY LETHAL[/B] TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: GIANT BERNARD & TRAVIS TOMKO versus [B]TEAM 3D[/B] TNA KNOCKOUT TITLE MATCH: [B]AWESOME KONG [/B]versus GAIL KIM PLUS: [B]JEFF JARRETT & STING[/B] vs. KURT ANGLE & CHRISTIAN CAGE SAMOA JOE, A.J. STYLES & RON KILLINGS versus [B]VAMPIRO, MASATO TANAKA & RHINO[/B] THE MURDER CITY MACHINE GUNS versus [B]LAX[/B] SCOTT STEINER versus [B]CHRIS HARRIS[/B]

MAIN EVENT TNA WORLD TITLE CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH: [B]RAVEN[/B] versus ABYSS TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: JOSE MAXIMO versus [B]JAY LETHAL[/B] TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: [B]GIANT BERNARD & TRAVIS TOMKO [/B]versus TEAM 3D TNA KNOCKOUT TITLE MATCH: AWESOME KONG versus [B]GAIL KIM[/B] JEFF JARRETT & STING vs. [B]KURT ANGLE & CHRISTIAN CAGE[/B] [B]SAMOA JOE, A.J. STYLES & RON KILLINGS[/B] versus VAMPIRO, MASATO TANAKA & RHINO THE MURDER CITY MACHINE GUNS versus [B]LAX[/B] [B]SCOTT STEINER [/B]versus CHRIS HARRIS

[B]Sunday January 27th, 2008 The iMPACT ZONE, ORLANDO, FLORIDA[/B] [CENTER]iMPACT ZONE Turning Point [B] Hosted by:[/B] Photobucket Dave Prazak[/CENTER] In dark matches, El Generico defeated Joel Maximo by pinfall and the Beautiful People defeated Traci Brooks and Roxxi LaVaeux. [QUOTE][CENTER] HomicideHernandez vs Chris SabinAlex Shelley[/CENTER] In the opening match of the show, the Murder City Machine Guns defeat LAX by DQ when Aaron Aguillera, Konnan and Melina Perez jump them just as they were on the verge of victory. Before the beatdown can get out of hand, the "Big Sexy Silver Fox" Kevin Nash comes out and makes the save. LAX all bail out of the ring except for Aguillera who goes nose to nose with Nash. The two big men stare each other down before being pulled apart by their friends.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Chris Harris vs Scott Steiner[/CENTER] Scott Steiner defeats Chris Harris with the Steiner Recliner in about seven minutes in a match that can best best described as uninspired.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Awesome Kong TNA Knockouts Gail Kim[/CENTER] Awesome Kong defeats Gail Kim by pinfall in about ten minutes with the Awesome Bomb. During the match, the Sinister Minister comes on the ramp and observes the match. He applauds Kong's victory before heading to the back.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Jose Maximo TNA X-DIVISION Jay Lethal[/CENTER] Jose Maximo retains the TNA X-Division title by pinning Jay Lethal with the Maximo Exploder.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Jeremy Borash interviews the Sinister Minister who is flanked by Masato Tanaka, Rhino and Vampiro. [COLOR="Red"][B]"Sinister Minister, your Unholy Alliance faces a stiff challenge tonight, three of the brightest young stars in TNA, A.J. Styles, Samoa Joe and Ron "The Truth" Killings."[/B][/COLOR] Borash seems visibly nervous as he gets encircled by Masato Tanaka, Rhino and Vampiro. [COLOR="Red"][B]"The truth? The truth Jeremy Borash is that those so-called bright young stars are going to be extinguished tonight. These three weapons of mass destruction will crush them like ants beneath their heels and then we can get back to the business at hand and that is destroying Raven! Do you truly believe that someone who has been tortured body, mind and soul like Abyss has any fear of a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match? His flesh has been torn apart by barb wire. He feels no pain. He has no remorse. What can you do to him that the cruel hand of fate hasn't already done? Tonight we take your title and perhaps your whole miserable existence!"[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]AJ StylesSamoa JoePhotobucket vs RhinoVampiroMasato Tanaka[/CENTER] Technical wrestling is right out the window from the first bell as a wild brawl ensues. Late in the match, Rhino and Samoa Joe brawl through the crowd as Vampiro battles Styles outside the ring. Masato Tanaka blasts Ron Killings with the Roaring Elbow to score the win for the Unholy Alliance.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Travis TomkoGiant Bernard TNA WORLD TAG TEAM Brother DevonBrother Ray[/CENTER] Travis Tomko and Giant Bernard retain their TNA World Tag Team titles when Bernard pins Brother Ray with the Derailer in about fourteen minutes.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER] StingJef Jarrett vs Kurt AngleChristian Cage[/CENTER] In a match that is slightly disappointing considering the talent involved, Kurt Angle pins Sting following a low blow and the Angle Slam in about seventeen minutes to get the win for his team.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER] Raven TNA WORLD Abyss[/CENTER] In the Clockwork Orange House of Fun, the monster Abyss feels right at home locked up within the steel and the weapons. As the two men brawl, blood begins to flow freely, to the point where both men's faces are the proverbial "crimson mask". It is even apparent through the mask of Abyss. Raven manages to score the victory when he pins Abyss with a Russian Legsweep onto a chair, while crushing the monster's throat with a kendo stick at the same time. Almost immediately, Rhino, Vampiro and Masato Tanaka hit the ring and proceed to beat down the already bloodied champion. Tomko and Giant Bernard rush down to make the save but quickly fall prey to the superior numbers of the Unholy Alliance. Suddenly the lights go out. When they come back on moments later, all that they see is the silhouette of a man flying off the cage onto them with a chair in hand. [COLOR="Red"][B]"Its Sabu! Sabu is here in the iMPACT ZONE[/B]![/COLOR]" screams Mike Tenay. The homicidal, suicidal, genocidal extremist quickly evens up the odds and sends the Alliance scurrying from the House of Fun. Bernard and Tomko help the champ back up to his feet. Raven and Sabu stare at each other for a long moment before Sabu finally strikes his familiar "point to the sky" pose. Raven smirks slightly through the blood and strikes his familiar crucifix pose as the show goes off the air. [/QUOTE] [B][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]END OF SHOW[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Congrats to Mistaken for correctly predicting 6/8 matches.

[B]TNA Talent roster as of Monday January 28th, 2008:[/B] [QUOTE] [B]Main Event Faces:[/B] Raven Jeff Jarrett Tomko Ron Killings Sabu[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B]Main Event Heels:[/B] Christian Cage Kurt Angle Scott Steiner Brother Ray [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Upper Midcard Faces:[/B] A.J. Styles Samoa Joe Giant Bernard [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Upper Midcard Heels:[/B] Masato Tanaka Vampiro Abyss Brother Devon Austin Starr [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Midcard Faces:[/B] Chris Sabin Alex Shelley Chris Harris BG James Brent Albright[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Midcard Heels:[/B] Jose Maximo Aaron Aguilera Petey Williams Homicide Hernandez Rhino [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Lower Midcard Faces:[/B] Matt Bentley Eric Young Jay Lethal El Generico Mike Quackenbush [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B]Lower Midcard Heels:[/B] Joel Maximo Lance Hoyt Bobby Roode Antonio Thomas Giovanni Roselli [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B] Jobbers:[/B] D-Ray 3000 Jerelle Clark Lex Lovett[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Semi Active Wrestlers:[/B] Sting Kevin Nash Jerry Lynn[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B] Managers and Personalities:[/B] Jonny Fairplay So Cal Val Konnan James Mitchell Shane Douglas Jeremy Borash [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Knockouts:[/B] Traci Brooks Awesome Kong Angelina Love Velvet Skye Gail Kim ODB Roxxi LaVeaux Melina Perez Lacey[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Tag Teams:[/B] Giant Bernard and Travis Tomko The Murder City Machine Guns: Shelley and Sabin LAX; Homicide and Hernandez Team 3D: Brother Ray and Brother Devon El Generico and Eric Young The Dynamic Duo: Thomas and Roselli[/QUOTE]

[B]FROM TNAwrestling.com, Monday January 28th 2008:[/B] [CENTER] Online Onslaught[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Available every Monday on TNAwrestling.com, Youtube.com and on iTunes![/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]Franchise/Val[/CENTER] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B] "Welcome once again ladies and gentlemen to TNA ONLINE ONSLAUGHT! I'm your host, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas joined by the lovely and talented Miss So Cal Val! "[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"Thank you Shane. I'm STILL the hostess with the mostest, Miss Valerie Wyndham and what a night it was last night at TURNING POINT!" "It was an incredible night and we're going to have some incredible highlights for you later on right here on ONLINE ONSLAUGHT but first we have a match with Brent Albright taking on Bobby Roode. Let's get to the ring!"[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] "The Shooter" Brent Albright defeats Bobby Roode in about six minutes with the Crowbar. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]"Up next its that crazy Don West with his Deal of the Day! Don, what do you have for us today?" [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] [SIZE="4"]"MY GOD VAL! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME WITH TODAY'S DEAL OF THE DAY! WE ARE TALKING LIMITED EDITION AWESOME KONG EDIBLE UNDERWEAR, AVAILABLE IN TWO FLAVORS, BBQ RIBS AND LOIN OF PORK! THEY ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 500! WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS OUT ON A DEAL LIKE THIS! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Valerie looks like she might have just threw up in her mouth. [B][COLOR="Red"]"Um....lets...let's just get back down to the ring for more TNA action!"[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]Don West [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Un-BEEEE-lievable deals!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] "Hija del Diablo" Melina Perez (Daughter of the Devil) of LAX defeated ODB with a school girl rollup in about four minutes with a little help from a distraction by Konnan. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A slickly produced video package is shown featuring highlights from last's TURNING POINT pay per view.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"][B] "Folks, its the Franchise here once again with my FRANCHISE FOCUS and my guest for this week is the King of the Mountain himself, Jeff Jarrett. Jeff, it was a tough night for you and the Stinger last night as you fell in defeat to Christian Cage and Kurt Angle."[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"Shane, you're leaving out the fact that those two jerks had to cheat to beat us! They're not man enough to beat me or Sting in a fair match. So Kurt, Christian...listen up! We are demanding a rematch with you two clowns and what do you say we do at the premiere of iMPACT only on Versus! Choke on that you two big slapnuts!"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"We will have to see if Kurt and Christian accept this challenge! Val back to you!"[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"] "Thanks Shane. Its time once again for the ONLINE ONSLAUGHT MAIN EVENT of the week! Tonight you will see THE Austin Starr going one on one with "The Wildcat" Chris Harris!"[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]THE Austin Starr defeats Chris Harris by pinfall in about eight minutes with the combination of the Greco-Roman feet on the ropes and the Greco-Roman handful of tights.[/QUOTE]

I've made a better quality cut of Dave Prazak and Tomko for you. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/Tomko.jpg[/IMG] The ones you're currently using aren't great.

[QUOTE=CW Saton;501811]I've made a better quality cut of Dave Prazak and Tomko for you. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/Tomko.jpg[/IMG] The ones you're currently using aren't great.[/QUOTE] Fantastic! Thanks CW! I was actually going to message you later today for a few more cuts. I need to find a new picture of Raven and a non-Black Machismo picture of Jay Lethal. I also wanted to see if you would be interested in doing a poster for Glory By Honor II. Thanks again! :)

[B]Monday January 28th, 2008: [/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]"Okay team. Way to pull together and put on a great show. I think this was a great start for us!" [/B][/COLOR] Geez, this isn't going well. I called a Monday afternoon meeting to wrap up the previous night's event, TURNING POINT but my booking committee of Kevin Nash, Raven, Shane Douglas, Gail Kim and Konnan is staring blankly at me. Nash looks downright annoyed. [COLOR="Red"][B]"Us? Are you frickin' serious Jonny? You haven't done a goddamn thing since you took this job. Between the weekend trips to South Beach and the three hour 'working lunches', me and Raven had to put together this whole damn show. Its like you didn't even know TURNING POINT was happening"[/B][/COLOR] Oh boy. This isn't good. I had seven feet of angry Kevin Nash getting in my face. I had to appease the big man and quickly. [COLOR="Red"][B]"You think that was what I was doing? Nothing? Boys, boys, boys.....I was showing my confidence in you. I know you've been running the show for a while now and I didn't want to just waltz in here and squash your storylines. I have been focused on the re-debut of iMPACT! I knew all about TURNING POINT but more importantly, I knew that you guys had it under control. A General needs to be able trust his commanders on the ground! Plus I've been busy cleaning out some of the dead wood and bringing in some new talent. How do you think Sabu got here?"[/B][/COLOR] Konnan cuts me off. [COLOR="Red"][B]"Shane called him up and asked him to come down to Florida." [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B] "But who signed him to the deal huh? Me! And who brought in Thomas, Roselli and Quackenbush?[/B][/COLOR]" Now I'm cut off by Shane Douglas, Nash and Raven, all at the same time. [B][COLOR="Red"]"Gail did!" [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]"Well sure Gail made the initial contact but I'm the one who got the deal done. We're a team here. Its not about taking credit or placing blame. We're a well-oiled machine headed straight for the top baby!"[/B][/COLOR] The audible groans are probably not a great sign but they're coming around to the Jonny Fairplay way of doing business. I can feel it. Once they see what a success iMPACT! is, they'll come around. [B][COLOR="Red"]"So don't you all worry. Jonny Fairplay is on the case and now that we're getting so close to iMPACT!, I'm itching to get my hands dirty! So....um...what do you guys have planned for Xplosion this week?"[/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;501837]Fantastic! Thanks CW! I was actually going to message you later today for a few more cuts. I need to find a new picture of Raven and a non-Black Machismo picture of Jay Lethal. I also wanted to see if you would be interested in doing a poster for Glory By Honor II. Thanks again! :)[/QUOTE] P.M. me some details of the show and I'll see what I can do sir. The Raven picture is a bit shoddy, but it's surprisingly difficult to find recent pictures of him. A poster called Trell recently made some really good TNA cuts on my background, in the cut requests section of the mods forum, you should check them out.

[B]Wednesday January 30th, 2008:[/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [B]Results from the iMPACT ZONE in Orlando, Florida:[/B] [LIST] [*]"B-Jizzle" Brian James defeated Lex Lovett by pinfall with the Pump-Handle Slam in about two minutes. The former Roaddog spends more time working up the crowd after the bout than he did wrestling Lovett. [*]A video plays hyping the re-debut of iMPACT!, the special appearance of Jonny Fairplay and the return of "The Alpha Male" Monty Borwn exclusively on Versus starting February 7th. [*] Jeremy Borash interviews Kurt Angle who accepts Jeff Jarrett's challenge to a tag team rematch for the premiere of iMPACT! [*]Lance Hoyt defeats D-Ray 3000 with the Big Boot. [*]A video highlight package of Sabu's debut at TURNING POINT is shown. [*] A.J. Styles defeats Joel Maximo by pinfall with the Styles Clash. [*] Kevin Nash, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley challenge LAX (Homicide, Hernandez and Aguillera) to a six man tag team match for the premiere of iMPACT! [*]In the main event of the evening, X-Division Champion Jose Maximo defeats El Genrico in a non-title match. [/LIST]

[B]From TNAwrestling.com:[/B] TNA Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of former ECW and WWE superstar Yoshihiro Tajiri. Tajiri will be making his TNA debut soon, possibly on the premiere edition of iMPACT! TNA Wrestling has also come to terms with free agents Mark Jindrak and Adam Pearce on exclusive contracts. In addition, former TNA star Simon Diamond announced that he will be returning to the ring shortly as well. It is an exciting time in TNA as new talent is showing up all the time. You won't want to miss the premiere of iMPACT! on February 7th exclusively on the Versus network! [CENTER] Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]With the influx of incredible new talent like Yoshihiro Tajiri, you never know who will show up in TNA![/CENTER]![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B]FROM TNAwrestling.com, Monday February 4th 2008:[/B] [CENTER] Online Onslaught[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Available every Monday on TNAwrestling.com, Youtube.com and on iTunes![/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]Franchise/Val[/CENTER] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B] "Its time once again for the hottest show on the internet, TNA ONLINE ONSLAUGHT! I'm your host, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas joined as always by the divine Miss So Cal Val!"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"Thank you Shane. You are right about one thing, this IS the hottest show on the internet thanks mostly to me, the hostess with the mostest, Miss Valerie Wyndham!" "I can't argue with that and no one can argue that tonight is loaded with total non-stop action! Let's get down to the ring where TNA newcomer Mike Quackenbush is taking on Petey Williams."[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Mike Quackenbush and Petey Williams battle to a ten minute draw.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]"Up next is the mentally disturbed Don West with his Deal of the Day! Don, what do you have for us today?" [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] [SIZE="4"]"MY GOD VAL! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME WITH TODAY'S DEAL OF THE DAY! WE ARE TALKING LIMITED EDITION INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED KURT ANGLE ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS! THEY ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 50! I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU HOW COLLECTIBLE AN ATHLETIC SUPPORTER OF AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION IS! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS OUT ON A DEAL LIKE THIS! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Valerie is speechless so Don West jumps back in. [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]"LET'S GET BACK DOWN TO THE RING FOR SOME UN-BEEEEE-LIEVABLE ACTION!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]Don West [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Un-BEEEE-lievable deals!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Team 3D defeated Eric Young and El Generico with the 3D. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"][B] "Folks, its the Franchise here once again with my FRANCHISE FOCUS and my guests for this week are LAX, Konnan, Homicide, Hernandez, Aaron Aguillera and Melina Perez. Konnan, the Murder City Machine Guns and 'The Big Sexy Silver Fox' Kevin Nash have challenged your squad to a match on the premiere of iMPACT! What is your answer?"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"Shane, let me speak on this! The Latino nation backs down from no man! LAX says bring it on gringos! We accept your challenge! Órale! Ariba la raza!"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]"Well that answers that! Thursday night we will see Shelley, Sabin and Nash taking on Homicide, Hernandez and Aguillera! Val, back up to you."[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"] "Thanks Shane. Its time once again for the ONLINE ONSLAUGHT MAIN EVENT of the week! Tonight you will see "The Shooter" Brent Albright going one on one with "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner!"[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Brent Albright's valiant effort against his more experienced foe falls just short as Steiner pins him following a belly to belly suplex in just under nine minutes.[/QUOTE]

[B]Wednesday February 6th, 2008:[/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [B]Results from the iMPACT ZONE in Orlando, Florida:[/B] [LIST] [*]Simon Diamond, who is greeted with chants of [B]"Welcome back!"[/B] from the iMPACT ZONE faithful, defeats Jerelle Clark with the Simoniser in his return from a short-lived retirement. After the match, Diamond tells the crowd that, [B]"Now that I'm back, TNA has a problem and Simon's going to solve it!"[/B] [*]A video plays hyping the re-debut of iMPACT!, the special appearance of Jonny Fairplay and the return of "The Alpha Male" Monty Borwn and the debut of Yoshihiro Tajiri exclusively on Versus starting February 7th. [*] Jeremy Borash interviews TNA World Champion Raven who tells the Sinister Minister that he's not afraid of him or his Unholy Alliance. He dares the Minister to do his worst and to bring it on. [*]Adam Pearce, making his TNA debut defeats Eric Young with the Rack Bomb. [*]A video package is shown, highlighting the main event of iMPACT!, the rematch from TURNING POINT, Jeff Jarrett and Sting versus Christian Cage and Kurt Angle, [*]In the main event of the evening, the monster Abyss defeats Chris Harris with the Black Hole Slam. [/LIST]

[B]From TNAwrestling.com[/B] [CENTER] Impact[/CENTER] [B] Tonight is the debut of TNA Wrestling's flagship show, iMPACT! exclusively on the Versus Network and you will not want to miss a single second of total non-stop action! The show is loaded from top to bottom and will be headlined by a rematch from TURNING POINT as 'The Instant Classic' Christian Cage and Kurt Angle will team up to take on 'The King of the Mountain' Jeff Jarrett and the icon, Sting! As four of the all time great in our sport clash, anything can happen! In addition to that, there is big six man tag action as the Murder City Machine Guns team up with 'The Big Sexy Silver Fox' to take on LAX, Homicide, Hernandez and Aaron Aguillera! Tempers are sure to be running high as the boys from Detroit and the big man clash with the Latin American Exchange! A shot at TNA X-Division champion Jose Maximo will be on the line as 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles goes one on one with [I]THE[/I] Austin Starr! Will the six sided ring be able to contain what is sure to be a high-flying encounter? On top of that there will be two gigantic debuts! First 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown returns to TNA but the dangerous Bobby Roode will be looking to give him a less than warm welcome! Will the wildman from the plains of the Serengeti be able to defeat the talented Canadian? As if that wasn't enough, international superstar Yoshihiro Tajiri will make his TNA debut as he takes on youngster Mike Quackenbush! Will the Japanese veteran make a big impression in his debut or will the exciting youngster spring the upset? All of this and much more including a special appearance by Jonny Fairplay, on the debut of iMPACT!, only on Versus (10pm EST)![/B] Quick Picks: Kurt Angle & Christian Cage vs. Sting & Jeff Jarrett Murder City Machine Guns and Kevin Nash vs. LAX [I]THE[/I] Austin Starr vs. AJ Styles Monty Brown vs. Bobby Roode Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Mike Quackenbush Abyss & Vampiro vs. El Generico & Eric Young

Archived