SWF: Generation Supreme

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 2, July 2008[/B] "The final Supreme TV before The Supreme Challenge 28! You can't miss this one, fans!" "How big is this week? Big enough that Jack Bruce is defending the SWF World Heavyweight championship and its not even the main event! Now that's a big night!" "The main event will see "Hard Cash" Rich Money take on the recently-christened "Pride Warrior" Chris Morrisette. Money is said to be quite upset that he hasn't been put in either of the title matches yet for Supreme Challenge and is not happy that he is scheduled to face Randy Bumfhole. Will "Hard Cash" take it out on Morrisette?" "Rich Money won't be the only member of Big Money Incorporated stepping into the ring. Brandon James finds himself facing athletic newcomer Art Reed. Remo will have to deal with an Antonio Marquez who has seemed increasingly angry in recent weeks. Three big tests for the Big Money Incorporated crew." "Jack Bruce puts his belt on the line against Jay Chord. While the youngster has the pedigree of a champion, he has yet to prove a great deal in the Supreme Wrestling Federation, even after joining Remember Tomorrow. So why does he get a shot at the SWF World Heavyweight Championship? No one is quite sure, but many are expecting some kind of sleight of hand from the master of deception, Richard Eisen." "Who is "The Nuke"? This one has fans talking. And rightfully so. I can tell you that the surprise is going to be fun. No, I can't tell you who it is on the Podcast, but I can sure drop some hints!" "The past six months have seen some of the younger generation of Supreme Legends™ make an impact. Dubbed "Generation Supreme", youngsters like the Bumfhole brothers and Marc DuBois have moved into the main event. DuBois captured the SWF North American championship. Even guys like Ace Newton, Steven Parker, Gino Montero, Sean Deeley, Antonio Marquez, and Darryl Devine have become solid midcard fixtures. There are many who feel this young and talented group could start to take over the promotion. Will it start at The Supreme Challenge? I have thoughts on this..." "This is going to be a huge night, fans. A true barn-stormer! I'll never steer you wrong, so make sure to tune in!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Blue]Art Reed[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Brandon James[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Upper Class[/COLOR] ([COLOR=Red]John Greed[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Red]Paul Huntingdon[/COLOR]) vs[COLOR=Blue] Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] [COLOR=Blue]The Immortal Bumfholes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Last Chance[/COLOR] ([COLOR=Red]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Red]Flex Garcia[/COLOR]) [COLOR=Red]Remo [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]John McClean[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Jay Chord[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Chris Morrisette[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rich Money[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Art Reed vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [I]Cant' see past a win for the big money man here[/I] The Upper Class (John Greed + Paul Huntingdon) vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Routine defence for the champs[/I] [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] vs Last Chance (Enforcer Roberts + Flex Garcia) [I]The Bumfholes could do with the win more, especially if the crowd are going into buy into Randy possibly beating Money at Supreme Challenge.[/I] [B]Remo [/B]vs Antonio Marquez [I]Another win for big money[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs John McClean [I]Gilmore's just better and looks in line for a singles push, where as McClean has recently been paired up with Gilmore's old tag partner.[/I] Jay Chord vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Routine defence for Bruce. No offence to young Chord but this could be non title, but I suppose as a face Bruce is a fighting champion and all his matches have the belt on the line regardless of who faces him.[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Rich Money [I]DQ win for Morrisette, Money doesn't completely lose face but it looks fallable going into his match with Randy Bumfhole. [/I]

Art Reed vs [b]Brandon James[/b] The Upper Class (John Greed + Paul Huntingdon) vs [b]Valiant & Giedroyc[/b] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [b]The Immortal Bumfholes[/b] vs Last Chance (Enforcer Roberts + Flex Garcia) [b]Remo[/b] vs Antonio Marquez [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] vs John McClean Jay Chord vs [b]Jack Bruce[/b] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Chris Morrisette vs [b]Rich Money[/b]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;568628]Jay Chord vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Routine defence for Bruce. No offence to young Chord but this could be non title, but I suppose as a face Bruce is a fighting champion and all his matches have the belt on the line regardless of who faces him.[/I][/QUOTE] It was actually very close to being booked as a non-title match. Changed it at the last minute. Mainly because Jack Bruce doesn't seem to consistently pull solid matches out of mediocre opponents the way many other main eventers do for me. I'm really not sure why - no one else has the popularity and momentum he does, and his skills are obviously pretty solid. Its not terrible, but its a bit of a concern. Having the belt on the line helps, so I figured I'd try to help the rating out a bit. I also did consider using a different opponent. Unfortunately I only have so many upper midcard and main event heels, and most of those have faced Bruce several times. Factor in the brand split and trying to make things work in other storylines and I'm left mostly looking at midcarders. Figured there wasn't much difference between Chord, Parker, Newton, or Deeley when it came down to it. Glad I did. Turned out they had poor chemistry. So did my main event. I also ran the event before I got things completely right in terms of the order. D'oh! It worked out, but I have to be more careful.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;568689]It was actually very close to being booked as a non-title match. Changed it at the last minute. Mainly because Jack Bruce doesn't seem to consistently pull solid matches out of mediocre opponents the way many other main eventers do for me. I'm really not sure why - no one else has the popularity and momentum he does, and his skills are obviously pretty solid. Its not terrible, but its a bit of a concern. Having the belt on the line helps, so I figured I'd try to help the rating out a bit. [/QUOTE] As I recall, his third row is only solid, rather than great - ideally, you want someone with solid Performance skills in there too.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;568738]As I recall, his third row is only solid, rather than great - ideally, you want someone with solid Performance skills in there too.[/QUOTE] Yeah, Bruce doesn't quite have ideal Performance skills. The B- in Psychology and Selling seems to be what does it. They certainly aren't terrible. I find that putting Bruce against a midcarder is likely to get me a B if I'm lucky and more likely a B- in many cases. I've found myself having Bruce defend the title in situations he really shouldn't be - like against Jay Chord - just because that helps match ratings a bit. When I put other main eventers against those same midcarders, it seems like I'm at least going to get a B, sometimes a B+, and occasionally an A. I can see that with Faith or Money, it seems to be the case with even Vengeance. They have similar levels of popularity and momentum to Bruce... It doesn't bother me much, but it seems like Bruce used do better in those matches early in the game, and that was when he didn't have the same levels of popularity. I was hoping Bruce would improve a bit with time, but so far, not at all. I guess it turns out that skill does matter at least a bit in the Supreme Wrestling Federation... Who knew? There go my plans of having Dusty Bin on top within months...

Art Reed vs [B]Brandon James[/B] Can't see Reed getting much from this tbh The Upper Class (John Greed + Paul Huntingdon) vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Valiant and Giedroyc continue their reign [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] vs Last Chance (Enforcer Roberts + Flex Garcia) Bumfholes seem to be on more of a push, and they're on the up [B]Remo[/B] vs Antonio Marquez No brainer [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]vs John McClean McClean doesn't stand a chance, barring a Sexy interference Jay Chord vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Chord doesn't stand a chance Chris Morrisette vs [B]Rich Money[/B] Rich Money is definately on a better push, but on the other hand...Tigerkinny may have a point

Sorry about the slipups confusing the A and B shows, there is a lot to digest here but I definately joining this at the right time with the Supreme Challenge coming up. Art Reed vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [I]Creative Control for the win.[/I] The Upper Class (John Greed + Paul Huntingdon) vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Like the team of Valiant and Giedroyc a lot.[/I] [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] vs Last Chance (Enforcer Roberts + Flex Garcia) [I]If they don't get the clean pin, win by DQ from a Money interference.[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Antonio Marquez [I]Completely on another level than Champagne.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] vs John McClean [I]Can't see it going the other way.[/I] Jay Chord vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]I'm fine with Chord getting a title shot, his dad did hold the belt 3 times.[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Rich Money [I]I like the theory that Randy distracts Rich and Chris gets a quick pin.[/I] And as for who will face Faith at Supreme Challenge, Eisen maybe?

[QUOTE=randomfreeze;569706]Sorry about the slipups confusing the A and B shows, there is a lot to digest here but I definately joining this at the right time with the Supreme Challenge coming up. [/QUOTE] No worries. I realize how how big this has gotten, with big rosters and technically three shows. If it sometimes get tough for the writer to keep track of everyone and everything, I imagine its much worse for the readers. I just hope that aspect to it isn't scary away potential new readers. And just for the record, as I thought I had put in this in the very first post on page one but realize now that I didn't - no one on my roster has creative control. I'm pretty sure Eric lost it when he signed a new contact early in the game, and James I just edited out. Blatant cheating, I know. But as I indicated in very first post of the diary, playing this game is about the stories and that's it. When I found the creative control interfered with the stories I wanted to tell in some way, something had to change. Same reason I edited the start date of MHC so that I could sign Gino Montero. Changing the contracts of Eisen and James, as well as the start of the new Mexican promotion, are the only changes like that which pop to mind immediately. I will say that I've avoided editing contract end dates, especially for workers for other promotions that I'd like to sign. That's been tempting, especially when I had one of The New Wave for months but not the other. But editing contract end dates is a place I don't want to go.

[quote=Bigpapa42;569812]Changing the contracts of Eisen and James, as well as the start of the new Mexican promotion, are the only changes like that which pop to mind immediately. I will say that I've avoided editing contract end dates, especially for workers for other promotions that I'd like to sign. That's been tempting, especially when I had one of The New Wave for months but not the other. But editing contract end dates is a place I don't want to go.[/quote] Cheating of any kind pretty much kills the diary in my opinion. Cheated with WEXXV finances and IIRC I edited someone's contract so that he stayed with the promotion (He was too big for a regional fed..)

[QUOTE=FINisher;569816]Cheating of any kind pretty much kills the diary in my opinion. Cheated with WEXXV finances and IIRC I edited someone's contract so that he stayed with the promotion (He was too big for a regional fed..)[/QUOTE] I think cheating kills the challenge. If I was running a diary with any other promotion, then trying to grow the promotion is part of the challenge. Trying to overtake whoever is bigger. When you do something that amounts to cheating - such as editing a contract - it takes part of the challenge away. Part of the fun. But with the SWF, I don't really find there is that much of a challenge. That's not why I'm using them. The whole point of the diary - and the fun I'm having with it - is the stories. Since the change to the contract allowed me to tell the stories I wanted to tell, it was an easy choice. I likely could have worked around it in some manner. I tend to book in a way that protect my main eventers anyway. But I really wish that when a worker uses their CC clause to block a finish, you could attempt to reason with them to make them understand the payoff (assuming there is one). But as it stands, no means no. So when I ran into it, I decided to make the adjustment rather than significantly alter the stories I wanted to tell. Because what likely would have happened would've been using Eric Eisen more as a personality than a wrestler, which would have changed things up notably for me. I hope that readers don't think less of the diary because of it, or abandon reading it outright. But if they choose to, they do. I had no issue mentioning it because its not a big deal to me. I noted the other change I made - changing the MHW start date - right in the very first post I ever made. That said, I hope to have the next show up tonight or tomorrow.

Well I wont think any less of the diary, but I will say that I've had to live with Puerto Rican Power's irritating creative control in my diary and have found my way round it. :p One has to wonder though, how Big Cat Brandon got the creative control in the first place. He was big star for DaVE but not their biggest star and they were the number 3 promotion in the country, until they went bankrupt. Yes he would have had some name value as a free agent, but surely not so much that he would demand creative control, unless Eisen was so desperate to keep him away from TCW.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;570257]Well I wont think any less of the diary, but I will say that I've had to live with Puerto Rican Power's irritating creative control in my diary and have found my way round it. :p One has to wonder though, how Big Cat Brandon got the creative control in the first place. He was big star for DaVE but not their biggest star and they were the number 3 promotion in the country, until they went bankrupt. Yes he would have had some name value as a free agent, but surely not so much that he would demand creative control, unless Eisen was so desperate to keep him away from TCW.[/QUOTE] I've played as TCW more times than SWF (both a lot) and never really had an issue with Cornell's creative control/ownership... But then again, he's Tommy Cornell... :p I've used smaller promotions a few times, and they provide a whole host of challenges that bigger ones don't. Especially when you are using SWF. With this SWF game, I've never had someone want to move on or not sign a contract extension. You can sign almost anyone not on a written contract. Money is never an issue. The concerns - and challenges - are far fewer with the SWF. Unless you either manage to have them drop in size or someone else makes the jump, you have a major advantage in the game as it is. In this game, now that TCW has dropped back down to Cult, the biggest "challenge" I have is the self-created issue of a big roster. I've wondered the same about James as well. Some shrewd negotiating by Big Cat's rep... I actually kinda thought of it as something Ryland threw in there in there to make you work around it, kinda like Sam Keith's CC in TCW.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;570303]. I've wondered the same about James as well. Some shrewd negotiating by Big Cat's rep... I actually kinda thought of it as something Ryland threw in there in there to make you work around it, kinda like Sam Keith's CC in TCW.[/QUOTE] As a former 10 Time World Champion, and 6 of those World Titles have come in 2 of the biggest promotions in the world (4 in SWF and 2 in BHOTWG), Sam Keith is the sort of wrestler where him having enough clout to demand creative control in his contract makes sense.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;570303] I've wondered the same about James as well. Some shrewd negotiating by Big Cat's rep... I actually kinda thought of it as something Ryland threw in there in there to make you work around it, kinda like Sam Keith's CC in TCW.[/QUOTE] I've always thought Adam enjoyed the negotiation sequence in Mark Cuban Does DaVE and wanted to pay homage.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;570312]As a former 10 Time World Champion, and 6 of those World Titles have come in 2 of the biggest promotions in the world (4 in SWF and 2 in BHOTWG), Sam Keith is the sort of wrestler where him having enough clout to demand creative control in his contract makes sense.[/QUOTE] Can't disagree with that. But at the same time, where else is he going to go? USPW doesn't fit his style to any real degree. He could head back to Japan, where his skills definitely fit, but he is 47 years old with two teenage sons (plus whatever family we don't know about). Would moving to Japan after nearly two decades in the US really be that appealing? Especially given that he returned to wrestling in the US within a couple years of his sons being born? TCW simply makes so much sense for Keith in so many ways. While his statue certainly justifies it, it also seems like something they quite possibly wouldn't have had to offer to land him. I enjoy the CornellVerse far too much...

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week 2, July 2008 The Theater of Dreams (North West) - 9,574[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Richard Eisen - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight is Jerry Eisen. And joining us soon is SWF CEO Richard Eisen. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Dad! [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Very good, Jerry. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RockyGoldenAlt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen, Emma Chase, Eric Eisen, Rocky Golden, Rich Money, Remo, Brandon James + Steve Frehley In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]There is no introduction, as the group starts in the ring. The moment is tense, as everyone seem wary of each other. There are some hard looks exchanged between the men. Except for Brandon James, who seems completely oblivious to the tension. Its clear that Golden and Frehley are keeping on opposite sides of the ring from each other. The crowd reaction is oddly mixed. Its negative, the most part. But there is some support for Frehley. The crowd has a bit of time to let their feelings be known, as Richard Eisen doesn't speak for a moment.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: I brought these men out here tonight for a reason. An obvious reason. To announce who will be in the second leg of the Supreme Double Jeopardy match at The Supreme Challenge 28. [I]Eisen lets the fans chew on that for a moment before continues.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: To start with, I have realized that I don't want to underestimate Jack Bruce. There's a reason that Bruce is not the most cerebral wrestler, but I'm not going to take a risk. Just in case Bruce gets the idea of keeping his belt in an underhanded manner, both legs of the Supreme Double Jeopardy match will be no disqualification and no count-out. If Bruce wants to prove himself, he'll have to win. [I]This brings down a heavy reign of hate from the crowd. Eisen again lets the fans have a moment before he continues.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Of course, everyone is assuming that Jack Bruce will survive the first leg with his SWF World Heavyweight championship. If that's the case, if Jack Bruce survives Vengeance, then whoever faces him in the second leg will have a great opportunity. A Golden Opportunity. [I] Thing brings another shower of boos, and Rocky Golden begins to grin as if certain his name is about to announced.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Which makes this choice so important. It has to be a great wrestler, because Bruce has proven resilient. Far too resilient. But it also has to be someone that the SWF can be proud of. Charismatic, heroic, and admirable. Someone money, in other words. [I]It's Rich Money's turn to grin. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: It also has to be someone I can trust implicitly. Someone I know will do what is right every time. And realize that what I say is right, every time. Someone who will realize that the Supreme Wrestling Federation is the most important thing, not themselves. Someone who will protect the interests of this promotion. [I]The Chosen One, Eric Eisen, is left grinning at this statement. Everyone seems to realize, though, that the SWF CEO isn't really giving anything away here. Yet. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Its obvious that every man with me in this ring fits the criteria. To an extent. Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that none of the men here are ideal. So I'm not choosing any of them. [I]There is a stunned silence. Everyone in the ring looks surprised. Except Frehely, who looks intense, and James who looks blank.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Wait a minute... What? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: I don't like repeating myself, Emma. I said I'm not choosing any of them. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: That isn't what we agreed on... [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: No, it isn't. But that's the benefit of being the boss... You get to change your mind and do things however you want. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: But... [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Don't argue with me. Look, its very simple. Every man here who is being considered is already booked to wrestle at The Supreme Challenge. Eric, you're facing Bart Biggz. Brandon is facing Eric Tyler. Remo is taking on Ray Diaz. [I] The crowd reacts to each of these, as the matches have not been previously announced. Eisen points out Frehley and Golden, who still seem wary of each other and won't share the same side of the ring.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: And you two - you're facing each other. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: So...? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: So it doesn't make any sense to pick someone now. What if I choose Frehley and Golden beats him in their match? How does that look. [I]Frehley shakes his head that it won't happen. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: What if I pick Remo, and him and Diaz spend twenty minutes beating the hell out of each other? Will it matter if Remo wins but is in worse shape than Bruce for the second leg? No, I can't allow something like that to happen. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: So what are you doing, Richard? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Quite simple. I choose who will participate in the second leg of the Supreme Double Jeopardy during The Supreme Challenge. When the time comes, I will decide who is in the best position to win that match... whether its one of these men here or not... [I] There is a stunned silence. None of the men in the ring look impressed at this decision, and Chase looks downright irate. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: And one other thing... If you lose your match, you're out. It's that simple. [I]There is another stunned silence. Then the ring erupts into angry arguements. It seems like everyone is grabbing for a microphone....[/I] [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: ...how could you do that to me... [B]Rich Money[/B]: This is the wrong decision... [B]Rock Golden[/B]: ...can't miss a Golden Opportunity like this... [B]Brandon James[/B]: ....... [I] After staring at this for a moment. Richard Eisen drops the microphone and leaves the ring. He seems pleased with himself. As he walks up the ramp, Emma Chase grabs the microphone and addresses the CEO.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: You're going to regret changing our deal, Richard. I guarantee it. [I] Eisen turns around and smiles, the manipulative grin of the chessmaster. He holds it for a moment, then turns and keeps walking. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: What a development! [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Here comes dad... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ArtReedSmall.jpg[/IMG] Brandon James vs Art Reed [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFbePnPdB4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oaQWfDlck"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An interesting match, as both men show of their athleticism. Reed has the obvious advantage in that regard, but James also shows off the impressive degree of athleticism he has for such a big man. The match manages to make both workers look pretty good, and the crowd is behind it, though not actually hot. James has the power advantage, which gives him enough to take control. A Big Cat Pounce and James gets the clean win. [B][CENTER]Brandon James Wins at 11:04 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: You seem pretty pleased with yourself. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Of course I'm pleased with myself. Why wouldn't I be? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Joss Thompson, Sean Deeley + Jessie Interview Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Badd Kompany are once again in a small cramped office to conduct another manager interview. This time its with Jessie. And once again, both Thompson and Deeley are seated side-by-side behind the desk and awkward closely. This time, Deeley is nearly sitting in Thompson's lap. [/I] [B]Joss Thompson[/B]: So why are you interested in managing Badd Kompany? [B]Jessie[/B]: I'm not. [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: Interesting answer. So why do you think you would make a good manager for the best young tag team in wrestling? [B]Jessie[/B]: I don't. I'm not interested. [B]Joss Thompson[/B]: That's not really the kind of ambition that we're looking for, Jessie. But your qualifications make you an obvious top candidate. [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: You're very... qualified... [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: How do you feel about low-cut tops and short shorts? [CENTER] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Joe Sexy + John McClean[/B][/CENTER] [I] After Sexy's off-camera comment, the camera pans around to reveal the duo seated at the back of the office. They are sitting awkwardly on top of stacks of boxes. Both are sitting in a way that clearly displays the shirts they are wearing - stylish and fitted black T-shirts that feature the Sin Inc logo and slogans. Sexy's shirt says "Sin to Win" while the one that McClean is wearing has "Clean with Envy". [/I] [B]Jessie[/B]: Why are you two here anyway? [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: Moral support? [B]John McClean[/B]: Veteran experience? [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: Trying to hock our new T-shirts. [B]John McClean[/B]: Nice, aren't they? [B]Jessie[/B]: I don't care about your T-shirts. I don't care about managing you two. Or you two. I'm only here because you told the producer to come here to interview you two. Not be interviewed. [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: We don't need to be managed. The kids do. We don't really need direction. [B]John McClean[/B]: Unless that direction is horizontal... [B]Jessie[/B]: You two are sleeze bags. [I]She turns back to Thompson and Deeley, ignoring the Sin Inc duo.[/I] [B]Jessie[/B]: Look, its nice that you feel I could help you. I'm flattered. But quite honestly, I'm just not interested. I have other things going on and it really wouldn't work. [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: Other things going on? Like interviewing people? [B]Joss Thompson[/B]: Dumb interviews with dumber people? Like that's important. [B]Jessie[/B]: Its not as if I have a lot to work with, if you four are any indication. [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: Ouch. Very ouch. [B]Joss Thompson[/B]: Look who's talking... Eye candy, honey. You're nothing more than eye candy. [B]John McClean[/B]: That's cold... [B]Jessie[/B]: That's awfully hurtful, coming from you. Seeing as you've accomplished so much. I managed the Biggz Boys to three tag team titles. You two managed to start off your SWF careers with a lot of hype... and a losing streak... [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: Look, we didn't ask you here to end up trading insults... [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: Especially since you two are getting the worst of it... [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: But we've said our piece. You aren't interested. We can accept that. We'll take our leave, then. [B]Joss Thompson[/B]: We'll leave you with Joe and John. They'd also like to give you a tryout. [B]Sean Deeley[/B]: A different kind of tryout. [I]All four men stand up. Thompson and Deeley head to the door, while Sexy and McClean flank Jessie in a suggestive but non-threatening manner. Sexy puts his hand on Jessie's shoulder and loads up his sleaziest smile. The beautiful woman hardly looks worried, however... When Thompson and Deeley open the door, someone is standing there...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] Angry Gimore is standing in the doorway, and he is... angry... Very clearly angry and ready for a fight. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: Sexy... get away... from... my... wife... [B]Joe Sexy[/B]: ...oh crap... [I]The next moments are a blur as Gilmore goes after Joe Sexy. Thompson and Deeley attempt to block Gilmore but they merely hold him up for a moment. Sexy jumps over the desk to try to get away from his former partner. His current partner, McClean, hides behind Jessie who is still sitting calmly and watching everything with a smile. Sexy bolts out of the office and disappears down the hallway. Gilmore corners McClean. The veteran looks to the young tag team for help, but they stay on the opposite side of the office. Angry gets up in McClean's face.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: McClean... you and me... in the ring... tonight... [I]Gilmore turns and walks around, taking Jessie by the hand. They stop in front of Thompson and Deeley, who avoid eye contact. Gilmore feints a move towards them and they both flinch. With Jessie giggling, the couple leaves the office. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AristocratSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnGreedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] The Upper Class vs Valiant & Giedroyc SWF World Tag Team Championships Match [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GwlM4fr2oic"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A fairly standard title defense for the tag team champions, as they take on opponents from the Legends brand. Greed and Huntingdon are game but lack both the skill and the experience to make it a real challenge. A Desolation Drop on Greed allows Valiant to get the pin. [B][CENTER]Valiant Wins at 7:31 via Pinfall Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I don't like those two hippes. [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: They are not hippies, Jerry. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: They have long hair. [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: You heard Badd Kompany say that last week. Be original. Richard Eisen: Uh, this is professional wrestling, Peter. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Promos/NukePromo2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Video Pomo[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCbflBkIgo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another video promo for "The Nuke". This one features clips of some popular SWF wrestlers, intercut with the destruction from nuclear explosions. The crowd seems to quite enjoy the video. [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote]Richard Eisen: The Nuke is going to be big. Mark my words. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EnforcerRobertsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/FrederiqueGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Last Chance vs The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=81pZk6r3k48"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uquXebuoFK4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The vastly experienced Bumfholes and the relatively new duo of veterans put together a very solid match. The crowd is solidly into it, getting behind the Bumfholes. Randy and Zimmy show the quick style that has made them popular, while Garica and Roberts try to slow things down. The veterans find themselves overwhelmed, and The Big Show finisher from The Immortal Bumfholes gives Zimmy the pin and the win. [B][CENTER]Zimmy Bumfhole Wins at 9:04 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole + Zimmy Bumfhole In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the match is over, the Bumfholes don't clear out. They spend a bit of time playing to the crowd, and the fans are willing to play along. Then they grab a microphone. [/I] [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: Time to get serous, dudes and dudettes. Just two days before The Supreme Challenge 28. [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]: You seriously cannot miss this. Seriously. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: Because The Supreme Challenge is where the Bumfholes are going to start to take over this whole promotion. Zim's gonna win the North American belt from DuBois... [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]: And R-Bum is gonna take down Rich Money, bro. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: It's gonna be epic. [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]: Epic. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: This is where we show what Generation Supreme can do! [I]Before the Bumfholes can say more, they are interrupted by Remember tomorrow wandering out onto the ramp.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois, Steven Parker + Jay Chord[/B][/CENTER] [I]All three members are in street clothes. As always, DuBois is wearing his championship belt around his waist, an odd contrast to his stylish and debonair outfit. He has a microphone.[/I] [B]Marc DuBois[/B]: Why do you two insist on coming out here and boring all these good people? Bro, dude, epic, immortal, blah blah blah. It is the same thing every week. Find some new material. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: Dude, you're going to need some new material when Zim takes you belt. [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]: Good one, dude. [B]Marc DuBois[/B]: Taking my belt is not so easy, you will find. I am quite attached to it. It will stay where it should - around the waist of the man who represents Generation Supreme. [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B]: Dude, there's only one true representative of Generation Supreme and that's the two of us. [B]Marc DuBois[/B]: I think not. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ace Newton[/B][/CENTER] [I]Ace Newton stalks out to the top of the ramp, microphone in hand. He looks agitated, but he doesn't have the rest of the Four Kings with him.[/I] [B]Ace Newton[/B]: Just wait one d*mned minute here... Before you get all these stupid lemming fans thinking your lies are true, let's be honest here. Everyone knows that the Ace is the face of Generation Supreme. The future of this whole d*mned promotion! [B]Marc DuBois[/B]: Wait... Who are you again? [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RobbieRetroSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SwoopMcCarthySmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Retro + Swoop McCarthy[/B][/CENTER] [I]Retro and Swoop wander out to the top of the ramp as well. Retro has his SWF Generations championship belt, and he eyes Newton warily.[/I] [B]Robbie Retro[/B]: That's bunk, Newton. There's only one man who has the belt that says Generations right on it. That's me. [B]Marc DuBois[/B]: Wait, are you two even on the pay per view? Why are you out here? [B]Ace Newton[/B]: Because you and them are trying to say you're something you're not. You're not the face of Generation Supreme. I am. [B]Robbie Retro[/B]: Take a reality pill, Newton. Dig it! [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: You two keep arguing about it all you want... We'll figure it out at The Supreme Challenge... [I]Newton and Retro can't really argue with that. They continue to glare at each other, but Newton seems unlikely to try anything without his backup around. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: So who is the face of Generation Supreme? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Whoever wants to step up and become it. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AntonioMarquezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo vs Antonio Marquez[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWgf-fk2Ka4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.imeem.com/roadrunnerrecords/music/W2eDkZK2/the_parlor_mob_carnival_of_crows/"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another solid match. Marquez manages to look pretty good as he flies around and gets the crowd going. Remo takes pretty much everything Marquez can throw at him, though, and he powers right through it. Though Marquez is unable to really hurt the big man, its not really a squash match either. A very nasty Remo Buster allows Remo to take the pinfall. [I]Remo Wins at 11:35 via Pinfall Grade: B[/I][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Emma Chase Moments with Money Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Rich Money and Emma Chase are sitting in the big arm chairs on the set of Moments with Money. Money does not look happy. [/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Um, Rich... Aren't you at least going to say hello to all your fans? [B]Rich Money[/B]: I don't get it, Emma. I just don't understand. Its beyond my comprehension than Eisen didn't see me as the obvious choice. How...? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I have no idea how Eisen came to this decision, Rich. I really don't understand it either. [B]Rich Money[/B]: What more can I do to deserve a shot at the title? What more can I prove? Week after week, I go out to that ring and prove that I'm money. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Maybe it's just fate, Rich. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Franky, Emma, I don't give a d*mn about fate. My will over fate. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: It'll work out. [B]Rich Money[/B]: You can bank on that. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure it works... Are you still going to talk to Vibert about his title? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Yes. I'll talk to him tonight about it. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Good. I'll take down Morrisette tonight and then I'll find a way to make this work... [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Don't you have anything to tell the Money-ites, Rich? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Just that Richard Eisen will rue the day he overlooked Rich Money. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Speaking of overlooking... where's Remo? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Match. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo[/B][/CENTER] [I]At that moment, Remo walks onto the set. He's still in his wrestling gear and sweaty. He drops into the chair beside Emma, who doesn't seem impressed. [/I] [B]Remo[/B]: So what did I miss. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Emma doing a striptease. [B]Remo[/B]: Really? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: No. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Say goodbye, Remo. [B]Remo[/B]: Aw, d*m... [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Richard Eisen[/B]: I'll rue the day? I doubt that. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]John McClean vs Angry Gilmore[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3qsy4pCaw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWicNDkbpw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another very solid match that the crowd loves. They battle and grapple. Gilmore gets the better of it. McClean resorts to cheating a few times, but Gilmore's steely resolve sees him through. When Joe Sexy makes like he might interfere, Jessie keeps him from doing so. Gilmore manages to get McClean to tap with a twisting armlock. [B][CENTER]Angry Gilmore Wins at 9:54 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore, Jessie, Joe Sexy + John McClean[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the win, Gilmore celebrates in the ring his wife. His defeated opponent and former partner make their way up the ramp, but the winner grabs a microphone and stops them.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: Just wait one minute here. You think you can just walk, Sexy? You didn't think there would be any consequences when you left me to lose the tag belts? There are always consequences. You said I changed. Well I did change. When I was off injured, I found someone who actually cared about me. Who cared about who I was as a person, not here in the ring. I found Jessie. And we didn't just fall in love, we got married. Do you think that makes me any less angry? Hell no. But it did mean I couldn't do the same things anymore. You couldn't accept that. But you couldn't tell me like a man. Instead, you abandoned me in the middle of a match. Now if you're any kind of man, Sexy, you'll face me at The Supreme Challenge. [I]Still standing on the ramp, Sexy considers this for a moment. Without a microphone, he simply waves the suggest away, then turns and keeps walking up the ramp. [/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: I always knew you were a coward, Joe. Thank you for proving it in front of everyone here tonight. [I]Sexy turns and starts to head back to the ring, clearly angry now. McClean blocks him. Instead, Sexy yells at Gilmore from the ramp. Though he can't be heard, its pretty obvious that he's accepting the challenge.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: So we have a date for The Supreme Challenge. Excellent. [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Richard Eisen[/B]: I'm not sure if they know this, but I think they're supposed to run something like that past me first. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFWorldAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jay Chord vs Jack Bruce SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VF2lJ5VtQbs"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVKLZeJ30A"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The champion retains in expected fashion. He dominates much of the match, but the young Chord doesn't go down too easy. The match has a bit of a twist, as Chord rolls out of the way of a top-rope elbow drop from Bruce, then takes control for several minutes, trying several pinfalls. But as the fans expect, Bruce battles back. His New York Minute famedropper puts Chord down for Bruce to get the pin. [B][CENTER]Jack Bruce Wins at 12:41 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce Post-Match Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the match, Bruce grabs his SWF World Heavyweight championship belt and entertains the fans for several minutes. He plays and poses, egging them on. The Long Island Angel manipulates any crowd with ease, and this crowd loves him endlessly. But Jay Chord has not actually disappeared up the ramp...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc Dubois, Steven Parker + Jay Chord[/B][/CENTER] [I]Chord never makes it more than partway up the ramp. He is joined by the rest of Remember Tomorrow and they make their way back down to the ring. They stand outside the ring, watching Bruce. The champion finally takes note of them. DuBois and Bruce stare at each other. Gently stroking the SWF North American championship he is wearing around his own waist, DuBois seems transfixed by the bigger belt that Bruce holds up. DuBois gestures at the belt, that he'd like to wear it. Bruce gestures that DuBois can come into the ring and try to take it, but the young Canadian makes no attempt to take him up on the offer. Then someone appears at the top of the ramp...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Vengeance [/B][/CENTER] [I]The crowd goes nuts as The Harbinger charges down into the ring. Bruce throws down his belt and readies to face his nemesis. But several SWF officials try to head off the masked monster. They can't stop him, but they slow him up enough that several other officials can get down to ringside. Vengeance gets into the ring, but he can't get to Bruce. The two men roar at each other but are kept apart. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Vengeance isn't supposed to be here! [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Yeah... I wonder how that happened...? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money vs Chris Morrisette[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFbePnPdB4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByamEGGiKGM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A fantastic match that the fans love. The two men go after each other and give everything they have. Despite being infamous for his dirty tricks, Rich Money instead decides to keep it clean and simply tries to out-wrestle Morrisette. "Hard Cash" also keeps Chase from interfering at all. The match goes back and forth, and there are no pinfall attempts early. Money goes to brawling and it seems to work, as he takes control. But Morrisette battles back. Morrisette gets a very close near-pinfall after his Lobster Trap suplex, but Money kicks out. Morrisette tries for his finisher a second time, but Money has enough to reverse, pulling it into his own Money in the Bank German suplex. A Bank Roll followed by a Dollars from Heaven puts Morrisette down for the 3-count as Money takes the solid clean victory. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 15:14 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Now that was an impressive win for Money. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Was it now? [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Guest cmdrsam
Another fine write up. Between each show, plus your random thought of the day. I just shake my head and wander how you put out th quality that you do. Outstanding stuff sir.

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;571747]Another fine write up. Between each show, plus your random thought of the day. I just shake my head and wander how you put out th quality that you do. Outstanding stuff sir.[/QUOTE] Comments appreciated as always. I have a "Random thoughts" post coming, likely later tonight. Not sure on the timeline for the SWF Legends show, as I'm quite eager to get it written and posted, but its probably going to be another dialogue-heavy show like this last one. Those take more time. I'm quite eager to get through to The Supreme Challenge. I think its gonna be fun. No timeline on that just yet.

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day… change for the sake of change is supposed to be a bad thing, but can it really be a bad thing if its an improvement? The meeting was in the conference room of the Hilton, a nice but bland location. I arrived late and pretty much everyone was there. All the normal faces I see at meetings and a few rare ones. Louis Williams, a former manager for the SWF, is the Head of Production and only rarely attends meetings with creative. Colin Kennedy is a former SWF wrestler and now heads up the Production Design department, so I've had even less dealings with him than with Williams. Both men had several people for their respective departments at the meeting. The big table was full, with the center of the table containing a couple of large covered objects. One person was missing - Richard Eisen - and that made the whole proceedings feel awkward to me. A major meeting without the Supreme Supremo just didn't feel like a major meeting, regardless of who else was there. Especially since The Supreme Challenge was the next day. Eisen was missing by choice, however. It wasn't even a timing conflict - he just didn't want to attend. The CEO has a well-earned reputation for micro-managing when it comes to his promotion, but he's actually never been overbearing since I've been here. He is always involved but often in a bit more of a laid-back manner. I'm told this is something that has changed notably over the past few years. Many people feel this change is Papa Eisen setting up the company for when he finally does retire, and maybe they are correct. This is a meeting that Eisen chose not to attend because, in his words, he wants this to be a surprise. The boss wants to see this all for the first time the same way the fans will. Jerry got the meeting going. "No big speech," he laughed. "Just wanna thank everyone who's put in such hard work on this over the past few months. That won't be forgotten. And to remind everyone just how important these aspects are to the Supreme Wrestling Federation." About five months ago, Richard Eisen had decided that it was time to change up the "feel" of the Supreme Wrestling Federation a bit. Changing up the production set - the ramp, announcers booth, Supreme Screen, all of that - might not seem like a big deal. But even relatively minor changes like how wrestlers enter or the camera locations can change what the fans see, even if they don't always realize what has changed. Louis Williams took over the meeting at that point. His production team had worked very closely with the Production Design crew over the past few months to bring things to fruition. Williams spent some time in the mid-90s as a manager in the SWF and he could talk. Enjoyed talking, too. He talked for awhile, giving what amounted to a speech. He had notes and everything. The aim was to keep the Supreme Wrestling Federation on the cutting edge, both in terms of the broadcast and the presentation. The design had come primarily from the Production department and the Production Design sub-department. Creative had input, which mainly came from Peter Michaels and Jerry. They had even worked with the video game studio that produces the SWF Supreme Challenge video game series. They even wanted to make sure new setup would look good in video games.I knew all of this already, so it was tough to not be bored. Richard Eisen was many things, some true and some not. Ruthless businessman. Innovator. Risk-taker. Opportunist. Technocrat. Wait, technocrat? Its not something that many fans realize, but the Supreme Wrestling Federation has always been on the cutting-edge in terms of new technology. The promotion was quick to get onto the bandwagons of new technologies like High Definition Television, DVD, Blu-Ray DVD, and even the giant screens in the arenas. Pyrotechnics, lasers, and smoke was all used by the SWF before any other wrestling promotion, at least in North America. To hear Eisen tell it, all that kind of stuff is just part of the spectacle. The spectacle. That's really the essence of what makes Sports Entertainment. Many people will tell you its how you present the product, that the matches are less intense and there is more focus on the storylines, more angles. That's all part of it. But what it really comes down to is the spectacle. Making the presentation of the show all as important as the actual matches. That was the innovate idea that Richard Eisen way back in 1971. Eisen wanted to make his promotion less like a legitimate sporting event and more like a rock concert. Where its about the entire experience for the fan, not just the matches they see. Ironically, most professional sports have since gone that way as well, trying to spice up the entire event for both fans in attendance and the broadcast viewers. Back when the SWF first got on TV, wrestling broadcasts were painfully basic - usually one or maybe two static cameras filming the action, and commentary over it. From the first episode of SWF Supreme TV, Eisen offered something different. It was the superior presentation - editing between multiple mobile cameras, dramatic presentations, angles that brought the crowd into play - that made the SWF stand out immediately and party of why the SWF managed to get their show on across America. Its tough to stay ahead of the competition... when there is competition, of course. But even when you find a formula that works, you cannot simply stick to that forever, because others will copy it and eventually someone will do it better. So things have to evolve. There was nothing wrong with the current set-up, but things had to evolve. I realized that Colin Kennedy had taken over, giving a lengthy and dull explanation of what had been taken into account with the design of the new stage and ramp. I knew most of this, but not all. There were actually two versions - a larger version for pay per view events, when a larger stadium would be used, and a standard version for television events that were typically in normal venues. Both sets were modular, so they could be adapted to particular spaces. They also included modular designs for the pyrotechnic and smoke inserts. Nice design. After Kennedy's explanation, Williams took over the discussion again. He explained a bit more, then made a bit of a show as he pulled the covers off the items in the center of the table. They were scale replica models of the new stage. Impressive. Williams gave us all a "walking tour" of the models. The biggest change from the current stage and ramp setup was size. The new stage was wider and taller. Both versions included trapdoors, so that elevators could be added for "rising up" entrances. The primary backdrop for the stage was a giant Supreme Screen flanked by a series of smaller screens and lights that could all rotate. That design was modular as well, so it could be adapted in any number of ways. The centerpiece of the new design was a pair of inlaid SWF logos, one at the foot of the ramp and one in the middle of the stage. They were stainless steel and backlit, Williams explained. The announcers booth, which always at ringside now, had a new similar design, with a special "collapsing design" taken into account. "The stage and the ramp shape... it kinda of looks familiar," Jerry Eisen commented. "ALPHA-1," I answered immediately and almost without thinking. That is a habit I really need to break. "Correct," Kennedy smiled. He didn't explain further, but he didn't need. ALPHA-1 was the worlds biggest mixed martial arts promotion, though still lacking in popularity in North America. The promotion used a similar stage and ramp set up, though larger. ALPHA-1 was well known to the SWF mainly due to their epic production values and grandiose set designs that changed often. Though obviously not direct competition to Supreme, the MMA organization was the closest thing as a rival in terms of production and spectacle. INSPIRE attempted to provide a presentation similar to the MMA-based promotion and it simply didn't work as well. Everyone had questions about it. From what the surface was to how heavy it would be. Legitimate questions, but I just didn't care. I didn't want to be in the meeting by this point. Williams then spent some time explaining the other production changes that the pay per view would use. No major changes, but rather refinements. A series of high speed digital cameras were being arranged in a circle around the upper level of the arena, to capture ultra-high definition replays of significant spots. There were other things, such as some new programs for editing and such. I lost interest again as they went through this. Many of the changes would affect the TV broadcast as well, and there was going to be an effort to differentiate the "texture" of the two main shows. I understood why creative needed to know all of this, but most of it had little effect. We did few spots out on the ramp, beyond people on the ramp using a microphone to interact with someone in the ring. Wrestling-based spots rarely occurred out there. This would not change anything we were booking in the near future. Seeming to enjoy the spotlight of having a good-sized meeting revolve around their departments, Kennedy and Williams refused to relinquish that spotlight. They spent awhile talking about planned future changes, which could include adjustments to the actual broadcast presentation. Most likely graphical changes and stuff. Again, really not interesting to me. I broke down and opened my laptop. I wasn't the only one, though everyone was managing to maintain the appearance they were still paying attention. I checked my email. A bunch of new ones, as always. I looked at the newest one from Richad, which was a lengthy one. The latest response to the series of emails we had been exchanging about the "ideas" list I had submitted about potential signings. I won't say that I half-assed what I submitted, but I didn't think it was my best work. Eisen has taken to a few of the ideas and wants to run with them. To the point where the promotion is negotiating with some guys we wouldn't otherwise be looking at. As I'm reading the email from Eisen, another email from another Eisen catches my eye. Amanda. I can't help but read it. After I do, I nearly yelp with joy. Its a brief email, suggesting we meet for coffee on the weekend, maybe to discuss Henry Miller further. It takes a mighty effort to keep from responding right there. At the very least, I had to be wearing a big stupid grin. Amanda emailed me about a few days ago, just a 'hey, how's it going' thing. Completely out of the blue, as I haven't seen her or talked to her since I visited the Eisen house a couple weeks back. Not even sure where she got my email from. We exchanged a couple emails since, just fun and flirty. I was definitely interested in the girl, but I also wasn't going to ask out my bosses daughter. I'm definitely saying yes to hanging out, but what happens if it goes beyond that? Is this something that I should pursue? There are so many ways this could turn out badly... Unfortunately, the meeting still hasn't ended. Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Phil Vibert are all starting to look impatient. We still had a show to run tonight, plus that huge annual pay per view event tomorrow. Some heavy-handed glances from Jerry seemed to get the point across. As the meeting broke up, I realized that I wouldn't find the time to email Amanda back until sometime tonight. That bothered me for some reason. Its been awhile since I've been interested in a girl like that. Just been too busy, really. Plus I haven't met anyone who interested me to that extent, beyond mere physical attraction. Why was I worrying about this instead of focusing on the SWF Legends tonight and The Supreme Challenge 28 tomorrow night? I couldn't afford distraction and this was just that. Christian Faith told me that I was now part of the Supreme Wrestling Federation family. And by extension, I guess, part of the Eisen family. Just how far did I want to run with that? Wednesday, Week 2, July, 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Wednesday, Week 2, July 2008[/B] "Its so close now! The Supreme Challenge 28 is tomorrow. Which means that you cannot miss SWF Legends tonight!" "Expect some fallout from last night's SWF Supreme TV. In case anyone missed it, Richard Eisen announced that he wouldn't select the final participant for the Supreme Double Jeopardy™ until the actual event. Only those who win their match earlier in the night will get consideration. This decision has a lot of people talking. Especially since it means whoever will face Jack Bruce in the second leg - or Vengeance - will also be wrestling their second match of the night." "Will the decision by Richard Eisen affect the decision tomorrow night for Phil Vibert? The plan is for Vibert to announce Christian Faith's opponent for the SWF Supreme Championship. With the shot at the SWF World Heavyweight championship now up in the air, expect more wrestlers to be lobbying hard for that chance to face Faith. I have plenty to say on this." "An interesting match lined up for tomorrow night is Chris Caufield defending his SWF Legends championship against Enforcer Roberts. The veteran Robert is, of course, part of the Supreme brand. I'm told he would join the Legends brand if he is successful in taking the belt from Caufield. Some fans have questioned this, feeling that the brands should be set. This is something I'll discuss." "An intriguing pair of matches will headline tonight's show. Rocky Golden will face Steve Frehley's constant companion, Ray Diaz. While the Golden Boy will be favored in this match, its a big chance for Diaz to make an impact in Supreme. The same goes for Bloodstone, who faces Frehley. Last week, Bloodstone surprised many last week as he took a win over legend Eric Tyler. Will he get a massive win over Frehley before he faces Caufield at The Supreme Challenge 28? These are an intriguing some couple of matches." "Word in the locker room on SWF Supreme TV is that both Ace Newton and Robbie Retro are none-too-pleased that both have been left off The Supreme Challenge. Considering that both are making claims that they are the faces of Generation Supreme, that has to hurt. Not helping matters is that veteran John McClean reportedly complained to Richard Eisen about not being part of the extravaganza, after expected tag team partner Joe Sexy was put in a match against Angry Gilmore. McClean was subsequently made part of the match between Chris Morrisette and Troy Tornado, making it a Threefold Threat™ match." "The other belt not being defended at The Supreme Challenge 28 is the SWF Shooting Star championship. That's sure to have BJ O'Neill and the Samoan contingent less than happy." "Though its barely a day away now, there is still plenty to fall into place for The Supreme Challenge 28. Don't miss SWF Legends tonight on CBA!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]An extra special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for SWF Legends this week! [COLOR=Blue]Eric Tyler [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]Runaway Train[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Troy & Texas[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Black Label Fight Club [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Enygma[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]El Leon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Jacob Jett[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Kid Toma[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Chris Caufield[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Legends Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Ray Diaz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Bloodstone[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

[B]Eric Tyler[/B] vs Runaway Train Runaway Train is well and truly past it [B]Troy & Texas[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club I forget who BLFC are but even so, they won't win American Elemental vs [B]Enygma[/B] vs El Leon Enygma is an established SWF name Jacob Jett vs [B]Kid Toma[/B] for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Toma won't lose the title just yet and Jett is hardly on a push Brett Biggz vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] Eisen is a step up from Biggz Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Chris Caufield[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship Caufield won't be losing the title to Roberts, not gonna happen Ray Diaz vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] Golden's on a much stronger push Bloodstone vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] Frehley, thus taking momentum into The Supreme Challenge

[B]Eric Tyler[/B] vs Runaway Train [I]Train may well be past it and I don't see you putting any titles on him anytime soon, but Tyler's heading for retirement and Train could do with a good win to keep him relatively strong.[/I] [B]Troy & Texas[/B] vs Black Label Fight Club [I]BLFC are a renamed Dirty White Boyz, that being said they wont win[/I] American Elemental vs [B]Enygma [/B]vs El Leon [I]Exactly for the same reasons as Gingrob stated[/I] Jacob Jett vs [B]Kid Toma[/B] for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]Toma will hold onto the belt against the goofy Jett.[/I] Brett Biggz vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] [I]I think I'm right in thinking that, Brett's the one who just accepts he's a jobber these days. Even if he wasn't Eisen would still win.[/I] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Chris Caufield[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Caulfield's run with this belt will continue[/I] Ray Diaz vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] [I]As a head of probably the top heel faction on the Legends brand Golden is getting a more prominent push[/I] Bloodstone vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [I]Bloodstone might be able to rise up to the main event eventually but right now Frehley is in that mix and needs the win more to take some good momentum into the Supreme Challenge.[/I]

Archived