SWF: Generation Supreme

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;600602]Thanks. It took me longer to get up than I hoped. I'm pretty eager to get the pay per view up, as I think its gonna be pretty fun, too. I was trying to make the debut of Acid come across as kinda epic. Not monstrous, but major. I sat on him for awhile, as I think I've had him signed since before the last PPV, but this was the plan for awhile. Tough not to debut him earlier. He is definitely going to be one of the cornerstones of the Sky Club Division. As for American Elemental, yeah, he's been putting in his time jobbing. The upside to that is his overness has increased slowly. The constant jobbing is leading to something, which may or not work out. But it does have a its purpose... beyond the actual value of jobbing.[/QUOTE] Plus he's young. As much as I like Elemental he could start getting a big head. Much easier to job him out, giving him some overness, and maybe even teaching some of the guys his wrestling with for a while before pushing up the card.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, so a few notes... -I'm not going to complain about another D- match (especially since this one was more expected), or about a main event that I really expected to pull an A rating. Not when I'm still getting A shows out of it. -I'll try to get the PPV preview posted shortly, and I'll try to have the actual show up by sometime Sunday. It likely won't happen, but its a goal. Now for something a bit different, a few observations from my game that I noted recently... [LIST] [*]The only A* show that's happened so far was The Supreme Challenge 28. That's obviously a good thing for me, but I really expected either NOTBPW or PGHW to have put at least one on by now. It was a bit of a surprise when I looked through their histories and realized they hadn't managed one. NOTBPW hasn't been doing so well since losing the TV show and, well, since losing Johnny Bloodstone. I think that one really hurt them. They haven't managed an A show or an A* match since he left. [*]In doing a bit of research on just how TCW fell to Cult, I realized they have not put together a single A show so far. In fact, they managed only two B+ shows. Considering they had 2 TV shows for four months, that's some poor work by Total. They had a few C shows in there, even. It will be interesting to see how they do once they get back on TV. So long as they have Tommy Cornell, they're going to be able to put on some decent shows. And I'm going to keep doing everything I can to sink them. [*]No one has died. Morbid thought, but interesting. [*]There have only been three incidents... Britney Hollywood was caught in possession. Stephanie Drucker overdosed. And recently, Gorgon was involved in an incident with the police. Something about the ladies in my game, I guess... [*]The only promotion to start up has been MHW and they are doing well so far. [*]It doesn't seem like any promotions are in financial trouble. That's disappointing in a way, as I'd love to use the SWF's financial might to take over another promotion, just for fun. [/LIST]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Welcome to the Jungle 2008 Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/WelcometotheJungle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]Thursday, Week 2, August 2008[/CENTER] [/B] The Nevada State Armoury is playing host to the Supreme Wrestling Federation tonight, with more than 25,000 tickets having been sold for Welcome to the Jungle 2008. Once again, SWF will offer up the best professional wrestling action in the world. Don't miss out. A full month after he claimed it, Rich Money will finally defend the SWF World Heavyweight championship. He faces not one but two challengers, taking on Randy Bumfhole and former champion Jack Bruce in a SWF Threefold Threat™ match. The first title defense for "Hard Cash" will not be an easy one. Christian Faith is taking on the monster Vengeance in the main event, with the SWF Supreme Championship on the line. The two had their issues in the past week. The Harbinger may have more to worry about as well, as Steve Frehley may be looking for some payback over what Vengeance did his close friend Ray Diaz after their match last night on SWF Legends. Speaking of Diaz, he is apparently still going to wrestle tonight, facing "The Golden Boy" Rocky Golden. Diaz is reportedly suffered some serious injuries at the hands of Vengeance, but he is determined to still take on Golden. This will have to hand a serious advantage to Golden. Steve Frehley and Brandon James will face each other in a Number One Contenders match. The winner will likely face the winner of Christian Faith and Vengeance for the SWF Supreme Championship, a match which would most likely take place at the next Supreme Wrestling Federation pay per view, SWF Under Control 2008 in September. Few champions in SWF history have coveted their championships more than Marc DuBois covets his SWF North American championship. The Canadian youngster has a tough challenge on his hands, as he takes on Mexican star Antonio Marquez and the loner Darryl Devine in a Threefold Threat™ match. With the talent of these three youngsters, this match is one of that could steal the show. Another match with great potential is another Threefold Threat™. This one is for the SWF Shooting Star championship and champion Kid Toma will face nemesis Bart Biggz as well as newcomer Acid. One of the most exciting and talented high-fliers in the world, Acid is a major addition to the SWF's Sky Club Division and he will be looking to make an immediately impact. The SWF World Tag Team titles will be on the line, with the current champions Valiant & Giedroyc taking on Sin Inc. Joe Sexy of Sin Inc is a two-time World Tag Team champion, but with former partner Angry Gilmore. He's keen to land the belts with new partner John McClean, which would make Sexy one of the few men to hold the tag team belts three teams in the SWF. Also on the card is a match to determine the new number one contenders for the SWF World Tag Team Championships, with Badd Kompany facing The Supreme Nightmare and The New Wave. The SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team championship belts will also be on the line, and won for the very first time. It will either be the High Concept duo of Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling or newcomers Ota and Narto - The Tokyo Underground. This one should be an entertaining match. In a moment that many fans are eager to see, the heavily-hyped "Payne" is set to make their debut. Just who or what this is, no one seems quite sure. Even Richard Eisen appears to be in the dark. This one has the wrestling world talking, and you cannot miss out. SWF Welcome to the Jungle 2008 is available in North America exclusively on North America Prime Select pay per view. [/quote] [quote][B][CENTER]Matches Announced for SWF Welcome to the Jungle 2008[/CENTER] [/B] [COLOR=Red]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]The New Wave[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]The Supreme Nightmare[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]High Concept[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]The Tokyo Underground[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships[/B] [COLOR=Red]Sin Inc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Robbie Retro [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Blue]Chris Caufield[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Bloodstone [/COLOR]in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the [B]SWF Legends Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the [B]SWF North American Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] vs[COLOR=Blue] Ray Diaz[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Brandon James[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Acid [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Blue]Bart Biggz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Kid Toma[/COLOR] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the [B]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Remo[/COLOR] vs Angry Gilmore [COLOR=Blue]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rich Money[/COLOR] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the [B]SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/B] [COLOR=Red]Vengeance[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Supreme Championship[/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/Promotions/Alt/SWFBlackMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare [I]A touch underdog compared to S.N. but worth it.[/I] [B]High Concept [/B]vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships [B]Sin Inc[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs[B] Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Brandon James [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare High Concept vs [B]The Tokyo Underground[/B] for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships Sin Inc vs [B][B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B][/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [B]Rocky Golden [/B]vs Ray Diaz Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [B]Acid [/B]vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Randy Bumfhole vs Rich Money in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship

[QUOTE=G-Prime;600659]Huge mark out for Acid.[/QUOTE] Good to hear. I figured he would be a guy who would generate a reaction. I also feel the need to mention that I don't think I spent as much time debating over the music of any other wrestler. I just couldn't find something that fit quite right.I wanted something that he could have used since he debuted the Acid character. I had pretty much decided to use Led Zeppelin's Kasmir... until I read that TNA used it for Kevin Nash. Not that I completely avoid the use of music used for real wrestlers, but that just turned me off the song somehow. Brain Stew by Green Day was another close one, but it just quite seem edgy enough. So it came down to choosing between My Plague or Left Behind. Anyway, working on the show. Keep the predictions coming!

add Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare [B]High Concept[/B] vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Antonio Marquez vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Marc DuBois in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [B] Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Brandon James [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [B]Vengeance[/B] vs Christian Faith for the SWF Supreme Championship

Badd Kompany vs [b]The New Wave[/b] vs The Supreme Nightmare [b]High Concept[/b] vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships Sin Inc vs [b]Valiant & Giedroyc[/b] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Robbie Retro vs [b]Chris Caufield[/b] vs Bloodstone in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [b]Marc DuBois[/b] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship Rocky Golden vs [b]Ray Diaz[/b] Steve Frehley vs [b]Brandon James[/b] [b]Acid[/b] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Remo vs [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [b]Rich Money[/b] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Vengeance vs [b]Christian Faith[/b] for the SWF Supreme Championship

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare [I]Because The New Wave are awesome.[/I] [B]High Concept[/B] vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships [I]They're a million times more over.[/I] Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]I just like them better.[/I] Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone [/B]in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship [I]He's badass.[/I] [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] vs Darryl Devine vs Marc DuBois in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [I]Not really sure why I picked this one.[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [I]To keep him in the title picture.[/I] Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [I]Ditto.[/I] Acid vs [B]Bart Biggz[/B] vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]Barely. Acid just debuted, so it might be a little early to put the title on him.[/I] Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [I]I'm a Gilmore mark.[/I] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Rich Money is... Money.[/I] Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Only just won the title.[/I]

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare Can't see BK picking up a high-profile win until they get their manager, while TSN could win this - but they need to look beatable occasionally High Concept vs [B]The Tokyo Underground[/B] for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships [I]High Concept are a team I can never take seriously[/I] Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Close call[/I] Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Bloodstone's just better[/I] Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [I]Can't see DuBois dropping this until he's in a straight one-on-one feud[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [I]One of these men has been half-killed by Vengeance. The other hasn't.[/I] Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [I]James gets the rub[/I] [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]Neither Biggz nor Toma deserves to beat Acid in his debut[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]Remo's a megastar waiting to happen[/I] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Won't lose his first defence[/I] Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]I don't this will be clean, but Faith to retain somehow...[/I]

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave [/B]vs The Supreme Nightmare [I]New Wave could do with a win to establish themselves as a real threat for the Tag Titles.[/I] High Concept vs [B]The Tokyo Underground[/B] for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships [I]High Concept aren't so far over Tokyo Underground (I checked the front page !) that it's inconceivable for them to win the match and with High Concept having already been established in the SWF, I think you'll have them put over the Japanese pair.[/I] Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Valiant & Giedroyc continue to hold the Titles. Sin Inc have that a couple of veteran jobber to the stars thrown together feel about them.[/I] Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Can't see Bloodstone losing the belt back to Caulfield and Retro's here to take the fall.[/I] Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [I]Got to say I agree with Casey's reasoning, I see DuBois dropping this in a straight singles match.[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [I]Golden needs a big win, because for all his big talk he's not done alot and Ray Diaz comes in to this half dead anyway. So actually whilst this is not a big win for Golden, it is at least a win on PPV.[/I] Steve Frehley vs Brandon James [I]Can't decide on this one, so double count-out draw.[/I] [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]Anything other than Acid coming in and winning the title on his debut, would be a surprise to me. He's practically coming in as the 'saviour' of the Shooting Star Title scene.[/I] Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [I]DQ win, when Remo becomes frustrated at being out manoeuvred by Gilmore. Remo stays looking relatively strong, whilst Gilmore gets the win and comes out looking relatively smart for making Remo 'snap'.[/I] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Not time for Rich Money to lose the title, plus I don't feel you took the belt off Bruce just to put it back on him straight away and Bumfhole isn't quit there yet. More and likely Bumfhole eats the pin in this one.[/I] Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]This will be close, but I don't see Faith losing the title this early in his run.[/I]

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare They need some momentum, and they can achieve that in this match [B] High Concept[/B] vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships High Concept to take it as they're perfect to give credibility to the title with their talent, overness, and entertainment value [B] Sin Inc[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Time for this title to switch hands I reckon Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Although I think Caulfield mught take it, Bloodstone has been an unstoppable champion so far Antonio Marquez vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Marc DuBois in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship You know I love them upsets [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz Close call Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] James to take it, it seems to most obvious choice as #1 Contender ssuming I get my predictions right [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Something tells me that there's a reason you put Acid in this besides just giving some name value to the match Remo vs Angry Gilmore - DRAW Remo's the future, and you need to treat him as such, yet, you've been giving increased attention to Gilmore lately, so I don't see him lose this one either. I call it a draw and the beggining of a vicious feud Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs[B] Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Can't see Money losing it in his first defence, he's not Jeff Hardy ya know.:rolleyes: Bumfhole to be pinned in this one Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship Faith gets the win, proving that he can go at it with the beast and still come out on top.

Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] vs The Supreme Nightmare New Wave to prove that they're a top contender for the Tag Titles [B]High Concept[/B] vs The Tokyo Underground for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships Much more established than TTU and seem more likely to go over as champs. Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships I reckon they'll hold onto the titles until losing them to The New Wave Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship Bloodstone is still quite new as champion, can't see him stumbling just yet Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship Any of the guys in this match would be a great candidate for the belt, I just see DuBois as a bit more established in the upper reaches of the card than the other two [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz Should be a close one, but Golden is a faction leader and seems more likely to go places than Diaz Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] Should be a very close match, but I can see Brandon finally stepping up to the plate and going on to get himself a title shot [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship I think Acid was injected because you were worried about the potential rating of this match and that makes him a big candidate to get the strap in my opinion Remo vs Angry Gilmore Think this one will probably go to a Double DQ or Double Countout to keep both guys hot and hopefully develop a really interesting feud Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs[B] Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Money isn't going to lose his title in his first defence - Bruce needs time away from the title and Bumfhole isn't ready yet Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship Can't see beyond Faith to be honest, he's a strong champion and I can see him proving so once again by defeating the monstrous Harbinger

Badd Kompany vs The New Wave vs [B]The Supreme Nightmare[/B] [I]Altough the New Wave would be more obvious, I think Valiant & Giedroyc are retaining so this sets up face/heel[/I] High Concept vs [B]The Tokyo Underground[/B] for the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships [I]I like them better[/I] Sin Inc vs [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]I think they'll retain[/I] Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Don't think you're taking that title out of Bloodstone any time soon[/I] Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF North American Championship [I]Don't really have a reason, just a feeling DuBois retains[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Ray Diaz [I]Giving Golden a ppv win[/I] Steve Frehley vs [B]Brandon James[/B] [I]Probably with some shanenigans but setting Brandon for the title chase[/I] [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]After that debut he has to win the title[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]He's probably one of the guys you've kept looking stronger, but some sort of double DQ or count out is possible[/I] Jack Bruce vs Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]He's Money ;)[/I] Vengeance vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]I don't see Faith losing the title so soon[/I] It's an interesting card, looking forward to the ppv :cool:

Just wanted to say a hearty thank you to everyone who voted for Generation Supreme in the Diary of the Month for February. I was thrilled just to get a nomination, but to get 14 votes? Awesome, guys. Especially given the quality of the dairies up this month. And congrats to James Casey for the deserved recognition of his great MAW diary. You guys are money! And thanks for the predictions so far. I didn't get quite as much done on the show yesterday as I'd like - I made the mistake of watching the TNA ppv - but I'm hoping I might be able to have it up tonight.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Welcome to the Jungle 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/WelcometotheJungle.jpg[/IMG]] [B]Thursday, Week 2, August 2008 Nevada State Armoury (South West) - 25,405[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8XlaNGHUM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Duane Fry - Phil Vibert[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: We are live in beautiful Las Vegas, the Supreme Wrestling Federation's Welcome to the Jungle 2008. I am Peter Michaels and with me tonight are Duane Fry and Phil Vibert. [B]Duane Fry[/B]: There are more than twenty-five thousand fans here in the Nevada State Armoury, ready for some of the best wrestling action in the world. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Let's get this show on the road. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt8Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce + Dani Nevada Backstage Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with an interview segment being shown on the Supreme Screen. The crowd pops when the see who it is. Dani Nevada has Jack Bruce on the backstage interview set. The Long Island Angel looks intense and focused. Likely remembering her previous experiences in trying to interview Bruce, Dani looks like she really doesn't want to be there. [/I] [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: So, Jack... Do you think you're going to be able to win the SWF World Heavyweight championship back from Rich Money tonight? [B]Jack Bruce[/B]: All the Long Island Angel has to say, Dani, is that its showtime! And when its showtime, it means its time for the show to begin. Once this show starts, its going to be bad news for Rich Money. All the money in the world won't save him from what I have coming for him. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: What about Randy Bumfhole? He's part of this match as well. [B]Jack Bruce[/B]: It'll be showtime on him too if he's not smart enough to stay out of my way. The kid is going to learn very quickly that he's not ready for the stage he's about to step onto. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Uh, Randy Bumfhole is 23, Jack. He's not really a “kid”... [B]Jack Bruce[/B]: In this business he is. You have to put your time and he hasn't yet. The kid isn't ready. Rich Money was right on that. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: But... [B]Jack Bruce[/B]: But nothing, Dani. All that matters is that its showtime! [I]Bruce stalks off, and can be heard in the background shouting about it being showtime. Dani still looks somewhat exasperated but she just shakes her head before the camera cuts away.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Apparently... Its showtime... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RunawayTrainAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Badd Kompany vs The New Wave vs The Supreme Nightmare[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rwiBiP_-AJc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyGNVv77JKo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRu30N9Hgr4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A very solid three-way tag match. Somehow everyone manages to come out of it looking pretty good – Thompson looks solid, Deeley looks very good, Runaway Train looks powerful, Eisen looks devious, and both Guide and Scout look outstanding. Its their slick teamwork that steals the show in the match. The match moves pretty quickly, with a quick pace that Guide and Scout push. Runaway Train starts to dominate when he gets into the match, but the pace seems to wear on the big man. Deeley does a great job of tying up Eisen, right up to the point where Train comes in and smashes a forearm into his ear. Deeley never really does recover after that, though Thompson manages to save the pin attempt. When Guide gets in, he brawls with Train, then gets some help from Scout as they double-team the former champion. A short time later, they hit Eric Eisen with the Wave of Mutilation, but Train makes the save on the pin attempt. When Thompson tags in, he finds himself falling victim to the quick-tag work of The New Wave. He gets hit with a Wave of Mutilation, and Deeley can't make the save while Guide keeps Eisen and Train out. Scout gets the pin to get the win. [B][CENTER]Scout Wins at 10:44 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Troy Tornado In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_UKfsWBWSE"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207Small.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Troy Tornado comes out to the ring, getting a pretty decent pop from the crowd for a guy who is technically still a heel. He climbs into the ring, smiling and mugging a bit before he's handed the microphone.[/I] [B]Troy Tornado[/B]: Thank you, Las Vegas. Great to be back here tonight. I'm not scheduled to wrestle tonight, but I came out here to address what happened last night. In case you missed it, last night Rocky Golden, Bloodstone, and Pete decided they needed to "teach me a lesson" and decided to jump me in the ring. I'm not quite sure what lesson I'm supposed to learn from that, beyond the fact that they're a bunch of cowards. [I]Tornado gets another pretty good pop for this and he grins, letting the crowd quiet down again before he continues.[/I] [B]Troy Tornado[/B]: You see, there's something that I expected Golden to know about me. I've known the guy for years, and he apparently doesn't pay very close attention. Because Troy Tornado is resilient. I don't intimidate and I don't back down. So if the three of you want to feel tough by ganging up on me, do your worst. I'm about going to tuck tail and run. I'm not going to get scared off. I'm not going to shut my mouth. I'm going to say right here, easy to find and ready for a fight. [I]The lights suddenly drop, leaving the arena in darkness. The crowd goes silent. A spotlight flashes on, focusing on the stage at the top of the ramp. Someone steps into the light. Its Adrian Garcia. He has a mic.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Managers%20Alt/AdrianGarciaalt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Adrian Garcia[/B][/CENTER] [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: Judgment Day begins now. [I]There is a roar that echoes through the arena and several spotlights focus on the ring. Tornado is still standing in the middle of the ring but he is no longer alone. There is a massive shape in the ring behind him. Tornado turns around when the crowd reacts. The shape grabs him by the throat, lifts him off the ground, and slams him down with a vicious two-handed chokeslam. The giant shadow then falls over top of his fallen foe. More spotlights find the huge man. Out of the shadows emerges Payne, a true monster in every sense of the word. Standing about 6'9" and easily weight 350 pounds, he is simply huge. His shaven head is wrapped with a leather strap mask. From beneath the mask, blood-red eyes seem to shine in the semi-darkness. This is Payne[/I]. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/TysonBainealt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Payne[/B][/CENTER] [I]Not finished yet, Payne roars and picks up Tornado. He picks the middleweight up with ease, grabs him in a tight bear hug, and runs into the corner hard. He turns around and runs into the opposite corner. Then he drills the limp Tornado to the mat with a nasty spinebuster. Before, Payne can do more damage, Christian Faith and Chris Morrisette emerge through the Supreme Gate and steam towards the ring in a hurry. The crowd pops huge for the duo making the save. They nearly knock Adrian Garica over as he still stands on the stage, watching the proceedings.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Morrisette + Christian Faith[/B][/CENTER] [I]As Faith and Morrisette hit the ring, Payne is delivering another crushing choke slam to Tornado. The duo go after the big man immediately, hammering away at him. Payne does not back down, and fights back against two of the best in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. For a moment, it's a two-on-one stalemate. But Faith and Morrisette overwhelm the monster, driving him back and out of the ring. He roars at the in anger. Payne looks ready to climb back into the ring for round two, but he looks up at Adrian Garcia, who motions for him to leave them. Faith tends to Tornado while Morrisette grabs a microphone. He's irate.[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: No! You do not get to come into the Supreme Wrestling Federation and do whatever you feel like. You want a fight, big boy, then you can have a fight. Tonight. Me and you, Payne. [I]Standing beside the diminutive Garcia, Payne doesn't react. He simply stares down at the ring, looking frighteningly intense. Garcia stares for a moment, contemplating.[/I] [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: Your challenge is accepted. [I]There is a long staredown between Payne and Morrisette from across the distance. The crowd reacts as Tornado gets to his feet, wobbly and with help from Faith. But true to his word, Tornado stands defiantly beside Morrisette and Faith, staring at the monster Payne.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: What a monster! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ElmoBensonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GrouchoBlingSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/FumihiroOtaalt7Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/KazumaNaratoalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWF_Sky_Club_TagMid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWF_Sky_Club_TagMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]High Concept vs The Tokyo Underground SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championship Match[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzpijLuO5qs&feature=related"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfFTVjRpLI"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] This one quiets the crowd pretty effective. Its not a bad match, as the four cruiserweights throw themselves about with abandon. Benson and Bling show off their trademark quick-tag action throughout the match. Ota uses his technical skills to work over Benson, slowly down the Canadian and nearly getting the pin. Bling interferes, chasing Ota out of the ring and dropping Narato with a flying knee. Mr. Miwa attempts to interfere, but the ref keeps him out of the ring and the action. The referee regains control, but Benson is able to tag out. A short time later, the High Concept duo put Narato down with a Game Over, and Benson gets the pinfall. The Canadian duo look stunned as they are awarded the SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team title belts. [B][CENTER]Elmo Benson Wins at 9:04 via Pinfall Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: The nutters won! The nutters won! [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Uh, what? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sin Inc vs Valiant & Giedroyc SWF World Tag Team Championships Match[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4WA2jBMk-Pk"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Though neither team is particularly experienced as a duo yet, they are four talented workers and they put together a very solid match. The match is well-paced and there is plenty of action. It's a wide-open affair, with both teams spent about an equal amount of time in control. Valiant and Giedroyc display a bit smoother teamwork, while Sexy and McClean prove plenty willing to use any underhand tactic they can. The heel duo mug it up a bit as they do so, drawing heat from the crowd. Dawn the Cheerleader is at ringside, doing her cheerleader routine throughout the match. She seems to get uncomfortable with Sexy and McClean leering at her several times, but she doesn't leave ringside. The moves outside of the ring several times, with Dawn having to move out of the way more than once. Finally, she isn't able to. Giedroyc chases Sexy around the outside, when Valiant times a baseball slide under the bottom rope perfectly and nails Sexy right in the chest with both feet. Sexy goes flying, knocking down Down. She ends up on flopping onto her back, her short skirt flipping up to show the world her skimpy white panties. The legal man in the ring, McClean stares beside the rope leering down at the scene. The other legla man, Giedroyc, slips back into the ring unnoticed and grabs McClean from behind from a quick roll up pin. The ref counts to three and the champions retain... even if Dawn didn't manage to maintain her dignity. [B][CENTER]Giedroyc Wins at 12:11 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Well, that was an... interesting way to win... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Remo Backstage Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]Rich Money and Remo are in a backstage area, with the SWF Welcome to the Jungle 2008 poster behind them. Money looks about to speak, but turns and looks at the poster for a long moment. Then Remo turns and stares at. Money turns back to the camera, then points to the poster. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Welcome to the jungle, Remo. [B]Remo[/B]: We got fun and games... And this place really is a jungle. But its not tigers and snakes you have a to look out for in the Supreme jungle... Its dogs.... Alpha dogs! [B]Rich Money[/B]: Alpha dogs! [I]They exchange an enthusiastic fist pound.[/I] [B]Remo[/B]: Gilmore, you're about to learn that there are some dogs you don't poke with a stick. Some dogs that will tear you to pieces if you're dumb enough to get them riled up. You're pretty wife and that insignificant little team of yours won't save you tonight. In fact, nothing is going to save you from the beating that you're going to get. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Gilmore isn't the only one in trouble tonight. You know, I could stand here and spill some prose about what I'm going to do tonight. But we all know what's going to happen. We all know exactly what Hard Cash is going do. I'm going to get in that ring, make those other two men look ordinary and I'm going to keep my belt. You can bank on it. Why? Because I'm money. [B]Remo[/B]: ...if you got the money, honey, we got your disease... [I]The segment ends with the duo humming the tune to “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns n' Roses, the theme song of the pay per view.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RobbieRetroSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFLegendsChampionshipMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Retro vs Chris Caufield vs Bloodstone Threefold Threat Match for the SWF Legends Championship Match[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-lbIfaqm0U"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1TUCewbAhOY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vF8ldaRTkB8"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another solid match. This one is a contrast in styles, as both Retro and Caufield brawl while Bloodstone shows off his world class grappling and submission skills. Retro goes hard off the opening bell, and takes control of the match but the youngster can't maintain the momentum. Bloodstone shows off some unreal chain wrestling as he essentially ties up both men. He can't maintain it, though, as Chris Caufield battles back. He gets a surprise near-pin on the champion, then pins Retro after a big high knee to the big youngsters – he nearly gets the three count, but Bloodstone intervenes just in time. The brawl moves out of the ring, back, and out again. Taking a big risk, Retro goes off the top rope to the outside but misses his two opponents and lands chest-first on the security barrier. He goes down in a heap. Shortly after, Caufield gets bused open when he's thrown face-first into the same security barrier by Bloodstone. Though its hardly his forte, the Legends champion shows a willingness to brawl and he does it pretty well. Its just the champion and the bleeding Caufield in the ring, with Retro still down on the outside. The bleeding challenger hits an American Hardcore Clothesline, following it up with a Philly Flop. He tries for a Danger Drop DDT but Bloodstone blocks it and then reverses it with a snap suplex. Bloodstone manages to lock in his Bloodstone Mutilation. The former Legends champion refuses to submit. The crowd pops huge when Robbie Retro climbs back into the ring and breaks up the hold. The big man is moving slowly and obviously in pain, but he keeps battling – the fans eat it up. A drop kick to Retro's injured chest sends him sprawling back out of the ring. Bloodstone locks his feared submission hold back in, but again, Caufield refuses to submit. The champion is clearly getting frustrated, and nearly loses on a quick roll-up by Caufield. After a nasty piledriver by the champion, he decides to head up to the top rope. Retro is up again and tries to knock the champion off his perch but gets kicked in the face for his effort. Bloodstone drops an elbow on Caufield from the top rope and gets the pinfall win. [B][CENTER]Bloodstone Wins at 12:57 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Now that was a barn-stormer! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ChampagneLoveralt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/DarrylDevineAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Antonio Marquez vs Darryl Devine vs Marc DuBois Threefold Threat Match for the SWF North American Championship[/B] [URL="http://www.imeem.com/roadrunnerrecords/music/W2eDkZK2/the_parlor_mob_carnival_of_crows/"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElcVEG8-Gho"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNmNmXExZ8"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The youngsters have plenty to live up to after the previous match, but they deliver. The match features plenty of impressive spots, but the trio manage to work them into the match flow effectively. Marquez and Devine team up on the champion early, but Devine self-reliance won't allow him to work together for long apparently, as he soon turns on Marquez to try to take advantage. He nails the Mexican star with a Devine Intervention elbow and goes for a quick pin, but Marquez kicks out as DuBois breaks it up. The champions lands an awesome frog splash halfway across the ring, and Marquez takes it a step further a short time later by hitting a shooting star press on Devine on the outside of the ring. Its actually Marquez who probably looks the most dangerous in the match. DuBois proves very adept at disengaging from the action at the right time, leaving Devine and Marquez to batter away at each other while he takes a short break. DuBois slips outside of the ring at one point, looking pretty pleased with himself, only to find himself dragged back into the ring by the hair by Marquez. The challenger gets his Champagne Breakfast submission hold locked in, but Devine boots Marquez in the head. Marquez gets taken out of the match when Devine and DuBois work together, tossing him over the top rope. The champion replays the teamwork with a kick to Devine's head, and then he quickly locks Devine in the Model Solution sleeper. Marquez takes awhile to get back into the ring, and he quickly goes up to the top rope and nails DuBois with his Champagne Sunrise frogsplash but its too late as Devine tapped out just a heartbeat before and the referee calls for the bell. Marquez looks upset as DuBois celebrates excessively. [B][CENTER]Marc DuBois Wins at 15:22 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ray Diaz vs Rocky Golden[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLtPeeU0GY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] It is clear from the moment that he emerges from the Supreme Gate that Diaz is in bad shape. He doesn't move very quickly and his head his bandaged. Before the bell even rings, Rocky Golden attacks his opponent. He drops him with a series of blows, then begins trying to kick him in the forehead. Diaz battles back to his feet, then sends Golden flying with a mighty shove. He stands up and stares down The Golden Boy. They go after each other hard, brawling. Diaz gets the better of it, so Golden slips out of the ring. Diaz makes the mistake of chasing, and Golden trips him when he charges, sending Diaz hard into the barrier. Golden then throws Diaz into the steps, and the white bandage quickly turns red. Back in the ring, Golden continues to hammer away at the wound and Diaz soon has blood dripping down his face. The remainder of the match sees Golden in control, with repeated pin attempts. Diaz refuses to stay down, but he doesn't have much fight left. He does attempt to battle back, but a kick to the stomach slows him up again. Golden has to try twice, but he gets the big man up in The Rack. Diaz does not submit, but the referee eventually stops it when he seems to pass out. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 9:44 via Referee Stoppage Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/TysonBainealt15Small.jpg[/IMG] Chris Morrisette vs Payne [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64K00Uamjn0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByamEGGiKGM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] It becomes apparent within moments of the opening bell that Payne is not there to do anything but destroy. He goes hard after Morrisette, who manages to avoid most of big man's attacks at first. He uses his quickness and technique to stay out of Payne's way, then counterattack. Most of it does little to phase the monster. When Morrisette gets caught with a big boot to the face, he finds himself taking power move after move. A slam is followed by a big shoulder block, followed by a splash. Payne never goes for a pinfall. Morristte does battle back, stunning the big man with a shot to the shin. He throws some punches, knees, and kicks in an attempt to take Payne down, but the monster responds with a Payne Hammer club shot to the back of Morrisette's neck. A Payne Bomb two-handed chokeslam puts Morrisette down, but again, Payne does not go for the pin. He throws his opponent into the corner and begins kicking him in the chest and ribs. The referee starts counting and Payne roars at him in anger. The ref tries to pull him away and gets pushed away. Jay Fair tries to stop Payne again, and this time he's tossed over the top rope. He lands right on his feet on the floor and is signaling for the bell in an instant. Payne doesn't stop at the bell, but an order from Garcia draws him away from his downed yet victorious opponent. [B][CENTER]Chris Morrisette Wins at 9:33 via Disqualification Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: That monster... that monster... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RockyGoldenSuitSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/KristenPearceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden, Bloodstone, Kristen Pearce + Texas Pete In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The Golden Faction make their way down to the ring. Golden and Bloodstone are back in street clothes already. The whole faction gets some serious heat from the crowd. As always, Golden takes the microphone.[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B]: Thank you, thank you. The Golden Boy loves Las Vegas right back! [B]Kristen Pearce[/B]: You might notice that Rocky here looks pretty good right now. Well, he always looks good, but for wrestling a match so recently, he looks fine. You know why? Beating Ray Diaz was no challenge. Rocky Golden: Now this number one contenders match for the SWF Supreme Championship is up next. And I wanted to come out here and point out how unbelievable it is that The Golden Boy isn't involved. How is that right? How does that make sense? [B]Kristen Pearce[/B]: It makes no sense, Rocky. [B]Rocky Golden[/B]: I don't know what it is, but its quite obvious that The Golden Faction isn't getting the level of respect that we deserve. I don't know how much more we can dominate. I mean, I win my match against Diaz without breaking a sweat. Bloodstone here defends his Legends belt in style. And Pete here... well, Pete didn't lose at least. Yet we don't get any respect. Well, if the Supreme Wrestling Federation isn't willing to give us the respect we deserve... We'll take it from you. That's a Golden Promise. [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brandon James vs Steve Frehley[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryNu1v7nIyQ"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Both men come out at the bell intense, as both are determined to prove their status as the number one contender. The match it intensely physical as both big men batter away each other. No one can control the match for any length of time. The match is a brawl, just power move and power move, but the crowd quite enjoys the proceedings. The pace slow downs after a short bit when the match goes to outside and they take turns throwing each other into everything possible. Back in the ring, the pace is slower as both men are battered. James is bleeding slightly. Frehley hits a Dark Destroyer Spear, but James kicks out of the pin attempt. James battles back and he follows up his Brandon Bomb Drop with a Big Cat Pounce, but Frehley isn't about to be pinned either. Emma Chase ends up getting involved, as she is yelling orders at Brandon, who apparently isn't listening close enough for her liking, so she ends up climbing onto the apron. Frehley gets up in her face and yells at her to get the hell off the apron. James takes advantage as he nails Frehley in the back in the head with a forearm shot. The battle continues, and Emma continues to shout instructions at Brandon that he doesn't seem to heed to any great degree. The match falls apart when Frehley nails a vicious Dark Destroyer Spear that carries both men through the ropes and to the outside. The battle continues outside and up the ramp. The ref gives them a minute before he starts the count. Emma is screaming at Brandon to get back to the ring, but both men are throwing bombs at each other, each staggering but determined to drop their opponent. Referee Darren Smith gets to ten and calls for the bell. Even with the bell, the two men don't stop fighting. The officials have to break them up, with Emma Chase dragging Brandon away while chastising him. [B][CENTER]Brandon James + Steve Frehley Draw at 16:12 via Double Count Out Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: So... who's the number one contender then? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith + Ana Garcia Backstage Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Ana Garcia is on the backstage interview set with Christian Faith. The SWF Supreme Champion looks intense. [/I] [B]Ana Garcia[/B]: I'm here with SWF Supreme Champion Christian Faith and... [B]Christian Faith[/B]: Ana, I am sick and tired of people thinking this Federation is their personal playground. Thinking they can do whatever they want without consequences. Well, there are consequences. Vengeance is going to learn that tonight. [B]Ana Garcia[/B]: So you're confident about retaining your championship tonight? [B]Christian Faith[/B]: I'm confident. I'm not even worried about this belt right now. I'm just concerned with teaching Vengeance a lesson. Guys like him and this Payne seem like they are just here to try to hurt people. That's now what the Supreme Wrestling Federation is about. If management won't do something, we will. I will. [B]Ana Garcia[/B]: On more question, Christian. Did you see the match between Payne and your friend Chris Morrisette? [B]Christian Faith[/B]: I did, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. That monster wasn't in the ring to try to get a win. He was in there to hurt someone. Thankfully Chris is tough as hell, and I know he's okay. But this Payne might need to be the next one to be a taught a lesson. [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BartBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/KidTomaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWF_Shooting_Star_altMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Acid vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma Threefold Threat Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJol1EOmF88"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207Small.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pw6_VXPwm6U"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQMjWcK6Zg"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An impressive match that's a bit of a spotfest but still manages to tell a decent story. Acid clearly steals the show as he hits several big spots. Biggz looks better than Toma throughout the match, but Acid looks better than both. The SWF crowd is clearly impressed as Acid brawls, goes for several submissions, and hits several big spots for “whoa” moments. He hits a very impressive suicide dive when Biggz and Toma end up on the outside. Acid is taken out of the match for a short bit when he is knocked off the top turnbuckle and out drops to the floor below. Toma and Biggz trade near-falls, with Acid forgotten for the moment. He's quickly remembered, when he nails both with his Acid Rain Bomb swandive Senton Bomb, then pins the champion Toma to win the match and claim the SWF Shooting Star championship. [B][CENTER]Acid Wins at 11:01 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Now that's a debut! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Yeah, Acid is fantastic. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore vs Remo[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWicNDkbpw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWgf-fk2Ka4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A tremendous match from start to finish. The early going is Remo attempting to assert himself with his explosive power, but Gilmore proves elusive. More than that, Gilmore continually attempts to slow the big man down with quick transitions and holds. Remo continues to power out, but his counterattacks rarely find the mark. The frustration starts to show on Remo's face, and it appears that Gilmore's gameplan is starting to work. Remo doesn't seem to tire or slow down, however. He just keeps at Gilmore, the angry slowly being written on his face. Then Remo turns things, as he takes a Sky High Elbow, but drives into his opponent, wraps Gilmore up, and drives through him with a hard Remo Buster. Despite the encouragement from Jessie at ringside, Gilmore isn't so quick to jump after that one. Remo takes control, hammering away at his smaller opponent. Gilmore proves resilient however, as he takes everything that Remo has and keeps battling. He kicks out of several pin attempts and just keeps getting back up to his feet. He gets hit with Remo's Lumbar Puncture but slides under a clothesline attempt and nails a nice double dropkick. He slaps on a STF, but Remo powers his way to the drops for the break. Remo drops Gilmore to his knees with a sharp jab to the throat that the referee misses, but Jessie doesn't. Gilmore's manager climbs onto the apron, yelling at the referee. Remo ends up yelling back at her, and Gilmore uses the time to recover, then goes for a quick pin that Remo kicks out of. Still on the ring apron, Jessie is knocke.d down when her husband bounces into the ropes from Remo's kickout. Concerned, Gilmore turns to check on his wife and Remo takes advantage. He grabs Gilmore and throws him into the ropes, nailing him with a Hit and Run. Then, as Jessie is climbing to her feet outside the ring, Gilmore feels that wrath of Remo's The Destroyer STO. Its enough to put Gilmore down for the three count. [B][CENTER]Remo Wins at 17:32 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I guess its showtime now? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt8Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFWorldMoneyMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole vs Jack Bruce vs Rich Money Threefold Threat Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0BMfqFP9c"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVKLZeJ30A"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Zw3vLF_hk"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another fantastic match. Despite his earlier promises about it being showtime, Jack Bruce starts out the match flat. Its Rich Money and Randy Bumfhole carrying the action. The athletic youngster goes after the champion, but Money is up to the task. Bumfhole tries to throw everything he has at Hard Cash, but it isn't enough. The action is fast-paced and the crowd is hot. After a shot while, Bruce starts to find his groove and get involved in the match more. Both he and Bumfhole hit some big spots throughout the match, but Money always seems to have an answer. He does whatever required to gain or maintain the advantage, as well. The match moves in and out of the ring, and turns into more of a brawl after awhile. Bruce hits a top rope knee drop to Bumfhole outside the ring, putting the youngster out of commission for a bit. Money and Bruce brawl, with the champion using all the dirty tricks in the book to maintain control. A Jack Bruce Shuffle looks to have the champion stunned, but Hard Cash counters with a Money Shaker uppercut before the former champion can take advantage. A Money in the Bank suplex nearly gives Money the win, but Bumfhole makes it back into the ring to break it up in time. Bruce and Bumfhole do a bit of double-teaming, sending the champion flying from the ring with a big double dropkick. Then the turn on each other. Its actually Bumfhole getting the better of it. Bruce barely kicks out of after a Bumfhole Slam. Money is back in as the champion digs deep to find another reserve of energy. After tossing Bumfhole from the ring, Money lands his Dollars from Heaven splash on Bruce in the middle of the ring and goes for the cover, but Bruce just manages to kick out. A flying elbow from the champion knocks Bumfhole off the apron, and Money grabs Bruce, hitting the former champion with his own New York Minute famedropper finisher to get the three count. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 23:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Remo Post-Match Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I]An exhausted Jack Bruce rolls out of the ring, distraut at not winning his belt back. Bumfhole looks frustrated as well. The champion, meanwhile, is purely elated. He is presented with his custom SWF World Heavyweight championship belt, by Remo. The two friend celebrate in the ring together. The crowd showers the duo with hatred, but they bask in it. They play to the crowd like they are beloved. The duo even go so far as to mock fan favorites, doing Jack Bruce's “showtime” fist pump and Christian Faith's trademark chest pound. By the time Money and Remo are done gloating, the Las Vegas fans hate them even more, if that's even possible. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFSupremeMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Vengeance vs Christian Faith SWF Supreme Championship Match[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GfewB78w4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] That great match is followed up by... another great match. This one is classic Christian Faith storytelling, as he goes toe-to-toe with the monster in the early going. The brawl and throw bombs at each other. Vengeance eventually begins to take control of the match. Faith is nailed with a big boot, a Reaper Leaper, and a Bones Shaker forearm. Faith battles back, using his trademark elbows to the top of The Harbinger's head. Faith nails him directly in the mask with a right hand and clearly hurts his hand, which clearly bothers him for the remainder of the match. The brawl is taken outside of the ring, then back, then outside again. The ring post busts Faith open, and the sight of his own blood invigorates him as he delivers a series of blows to his big challenger. Another right hand landing on the mask brings a shout of pain from the champion. The monster pounces on the sign of weakness, as he pounds away at the veteran. Faith slows down and Vengeance attacks with vigor. The bleeding champion is nailed with a Skull Krusher inverted piledriver, but he kicks out of the pin attempt. Vengeance breaks out his rarely-used Six Feet Under chokeslam from the second rope... The champion has to be finished.... but he kicks out again. The crowd goes insane. When Vengeance goes for another Skull Krusher, Faith counters and manages a backdrop. He blocks several punches from The Harbinger and he rocks the big man with a vicious right uppercut, hammering his injured right hand into Vengeance's chin under his mask. A Stalling Atomic Drop puts the challenger in the corner, where he takes a Leap of Faith. The count seems slow as Ric Young counts out one... two... three... The crowd erupts as Faith staggers to his feet, bleeding and battered but victorious. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 17:32 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith + Vengeance Post-Match Attack[/B][/CENTER] [I]The defeated challenger clears out of the ringside area. The SWF official makes a show of giving the SWF Supreme Champion his belt back. The crowd roars at the moment. Then Faith, smiling, poses for the crowd as Las Vegas showers love down upon him. There is a roar of a different kind, as Vengeance comes charging back into the ring. Faith sees him coming and drops the belt, readying himself for battle once again in the middle of the ring. Vengeance hits him a three-point tackle. With his chain wrapped around his hand, The Harbinger nails the champion hard in the face and Faith drops. There are official streaming to ringside but no one dares get involved. The fans look for someone to come out to save Faith, but no one appears in time. Grabbing Faith by the throat, Vengeance manages to get the big man up to the top rope. It looks like he's going to deliver another version of his Six Feet Under chokeslam, but from the top rope this time. Except The Harbinger turns. Instead of chokeslamming the Supreme champion back into the ring, he does it out of the ring, smashing Christian Faith through the timekeeper's table at ringside. Leaving the unmoving champion in the wreckage, Vengeance simply walks away, apparently content at the damage he's caused. The SWF officials at ringside swarm to help Faith, while Chris Morrisette, Jack Bruce, and Angry Gilmore all appear. Morrisette tries to go after Vengeance, who is still standing on the stage, but Gilmore restrains him. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Oh my god, he's done! Faith is done! [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_astar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Notes, thoughts, random blathering... -another A* pay per view... Wow, can't say I really expected that. I figured the card was strong and anything other than the main events tanking would probably net me an A grade. A B+ probably would've been disappointing, but I didn't really expect to pull another A*. I like to think that I've had the TV show booking figured out for awhile as far as the SWF goes. I think I may now have figured out how maximize things for the pay per views as well. Sweet. Though now that I say that, I'll probably manage a B- PPV at the next one. -hopefully the much-hyped debut of Payne didn't didn't disappoint. He shouldn't be tough to figure out once you see the pic. Realize that some might be disappointed to see him lose on his debut, even if by DQ. It wasn't so much that I wouldn't put him over Morrisette, because the overness difference isn't that huge (plus I could've picked someone else easily enough). It was moreso that I wanted to establish Payne as a different kind of monster - one just predicated on destroying people, not really worried as much about winning a match. -happy to see so many predictions. Its great to see guys explain their picks - ironically something I rarely do in other diaries. But its possible to get a lot of info from those picks sometimes. Looking over the picks, it looks like quite a few people got pretty close on a lot of them. TigerKinney's picks stood out to me because of a number of points he brought up. Some of it was stuff I wanted to address anyway... [quote=Tigerkinney;600768][I]High Concept aren't so far over Tokyo Underground (I checked the front page !) that it's inconceivable for them to win the match and with High Concept having already been established in the SWF, I think you'll have them put over the Japanese pair.[/I] [I]Golden needs a big win, because for all his big talk he's not done alot and Ray Diaz comes in to this half dead anyway. So actually whilst this is not a big win for Golden, it is at least a win on PPV.[/I] Steve Frehley vs Brandon James [I]Can't decide on this one, so double count-out draw.[/I] [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Kid Toma in a SWF Threefold Threat™ Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]Anything other than Acid coming in and winning the title on his debut, would be a surprise to me. He's practically coming in as the 'saviour' of the Shooting Star Title scene.[/I] Remo vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [I]DQ win, when Remo becomes frustrated at being out manoeuvred by Gilmore. Remo stays looking relatively strong, whilst Gilmore gets the win and comes out looking relatively smart for making Remo 'snap'.[/I] [/quote] -You are correct in that HC are not majorly over, not like the tag teams on the Supreme brand are. Some of the tag guys there auto-push to main event. Which was pretty much why I wanted the second set of tag belts. From the moment I decided to introduce them, the decision was made to put them on HC. Pretty much as a "thanks" because they have jobbed quite a bit. I realize that some readers might have trouble taking them serious because of them being nutters, but I think that's part of the appeal. And the Sky Club Division is a bit lighter hearted, because the Legends brand is pretty serious otherwise. Another thing about the Sky Club Tag belts is that I don't intend to protect them quite as much as I do the World Tag team belts. That doesn't mean I'm hot-shotting them around every week, but it does mean they will move a bit more. -happy to see people have noticed that for all his talk, Golden hasn't really produced that much. Pretty intentional. I honestly didn't think he'd get quite this over so quickly, but A* Star Quality combined with plenty of TV time apparently equals out to A* overness pretty fast. -good call on James-Frehley. Even got the countout part right. Dang. -Acid was never really intended to be the "savior" of the Sky Club Division. More of a cornerstone. Along with Bart Biggz, High Concept, and the trio of Jett, Hernandez, and Skye once they get their overness up a bit. I didn't sign Acid right at the very start, but figured I had to once I went with the Sky Club Division idea. Unfortunately, he was on tour with BHOTWG at that point, so I had to wait for the tour to end. He a bit before the Supreme Challenge, but I held off his debut for storyline purposes. That will make a bit more sense after the next Legends show. I also figured Acid would take the Shooting Star belt pretty much straight-away which is why I didn't pay enough attention to who took it off of Devine - it should have been Akima Brave not Kid Toma. -again, great call on the Gilmore-Remo match. Not quite so exactly dead-on as the prediction with the Frehley-James one, but you're in-tune enough with my booking that its scary sometimes, TK. Anyway, that's enough babble. I doubt people will enjoy this show quite as much as The Supreme Challenge, but hopefully it should still be fun to read. The intent is to have a Random Thoughts segment up sometime Tuesday. As always, no promises.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day… sometimes, success is a subjective thing. One man's failure is another man's success. It isn't always that easy to tell the difference. The mood after the pay per view ended was jovial. Everyone was thrilled with how the show had gone down. Maybe not quite as good as The Supreme Challenge last month, but still another really show. The crowd was hot and the matches were very good. It would be a shock if the reviews weren't fantastic and the pay per view buys numbers weren't strong as well. Richard Eisen was in a great mood. More than great - he was downright jovial. He moves around the room, talking to everyone - from the superstars to the jobbers. He glad-handed his way around the room like a campaigning politician. The room was huge. It was one of the many convention rooms in the Nevada State Armoury. The building was once the biggest armoury in the Unites States, but had been sold to a private investors in the mid 1990s and they converted it into a massive arena and convention center. Its the best arena that Vegas has at this point. Eisen had booked the room for the show's post-party. He had spared no expense, with full catering. Shortly after the show ended, pretty much everyone was there. That was a bit surprising, given then "no alcohol" rule of Eisen. I was sure the party wouldn't last, as people who disperse to smaller parties of their own - we were in Vegas, after all. It wasn't hard to understand why Eisen was in such a good mood. Once again, he had won. With back-to-back pay views that were great, and consistently good ratings on TV across the board, the Supreme Wrestling Federation was sitting exactly where Eisen felt it should be. TCW still hadn't recovered from their fall yet, and might not for awhile. Though the casual fan might not realize it, Eisen's choice of venues for the pay per view was made to send a message. The Armoury is where TCW had held some of its biggest events over the years, but they hadn't been there yet in 2008 but they quite simply couldn't fill the arena at this point. The SWF just drew close to twenty-five thousand fans there - that was a message Eisen was sending to Cornell, and I doubt the TCW World Heavyweight champion would fail to understand that. Eisen had even brought out his wife and daughter with him to Vegas. They were both at the after-party, which made things a touch interesting for me. I talked to Amanda a bit, but we kept out distance for the most part. She gave me the occasional smile, but she kept things discreet. It could have been a lot more awkward for me if this happened a few weeks before, when Kristen still seemed to think there was something between her and I. She seemed to have figured it out and moved on. The rumor backstage was that she had something going with Rocky Golden... which I'm sure Rocky's pretty young wife wouldn't approve of. As I munched on my plate of food, I gazed about the room and found myself considering whether the pay per view had been a success for me. In a basic sense, it definitely had been. The matches were good and the pushes our stories ahead. The debuts of both Payne and Acid had gone over well. Yet some things didn't sit right with me. A lot of guys had been left off the card. I think they mostly understood, but I didn't like seeing guys like Zimmy Bumfhole, Ace Newton, Troy Tornado, and even Enygma left off the card. They're all professionals, so I doubt I'll have them banging on my office door and screaming at me, but it still doesn't feel right. After finishing the food, I did a slow circuit through the room. Doing a bit of glad-handing of my own, I guess. Accepting a lot of praise. It interesting to see all the interactions. Rich Money and Remo were holding court at a table, with a bunch of the young workers listening to their stories and a couple ladies eying the duo up. Robbie was creating his own little dance floor with a couple of the girls, despite the lack of danceable music. The SWF's two monsters - Vengeance and Payne - were unmasked and chatting with each other. Acid was unmasked as well, chatting with Phil Vibert and Chris Caufield. I stopped by Martyn and Baine - better known as Vengeance and Payne, respectively. I congratulated them both, Vengeance for a great match with Faith and Baine for his debut. Without his mask, Martyn looked like a normal guy. Huge, but pretty normal. Baine really did look demonic, even without the mask. "I'm so glad to be here, kid," he told me. Did he really mean that? After a decade of headlining in Total Championship Wrestling, had jumping to the SWF been the right move? Supreme was a lot bigger pond than TCW was, and it was easier to get lost. Baine had been hesitant during negotiations, apparently, when Eisen told him the plans for the character Payne. Baine was over enough that fans would still recognize him, even with the shaved head and the mask. If Baine wouldn't do it, there was no doubt that Richard Eisen would find someone else to play the Payne character. So Baine had accepted. He left TCW after a decade and where he was one of the top three guys, and joined us, where he wouldn't even likely be top five on whichever brand he landed on, at least not off the start. He had made the right choice? Was this the success he had always been working towards, or accepting one last big payday? I moved on. I stopped and talked with Vibert and Acid. Talking with Acid was strange. I mean, he's a nice guy, plus he's Canadian. What's weird is that he has the deepest voice imaginable. When we first talked about bringing Acid in, Vibert told me we would have book him in a manner where he wouldn't have to talk. I just assumed he had issues with a microphone in front of him, similar to Enygma. Now, I'm pretty sure its just the voice. The guy is a little tank - he's only 5'6" but about 220 pounds - but the voice seems like it can't possibly belong to him. As we chatted, I found myself wondering if getting to the SWF and winning the Shooting Star belt was what Acid would consider successful. He's had an interesting career. He was one of the best guys on the indy scene in the early part of the decade. While that's cool and all, its kind of like being a professional baseball player who's the best player at the Double A level. He had a good run with DaVE. When DaVE died, he did what almost every American-based cruiserweight seems to dream of doing - go to Japan. Acid worked for both World Level Wrestling and Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, but he never got really over with the fans there. Its strange, because Japan is about to be about the wrestling first and foremost, and there's no doubt the man can wrestle. When we called, he was happy to come back to the States. It also won him his first championship title of note through his illustrious career. But I still wonder - was coming back here without having achieved anything of note in Japan a step or down in his eyes? Was he achieving a dream or giving up one? The dream of making it big in Japan. I know its not limited to cruiserweights - I even heard Rocky Golden talking about it not that long ago. There's just something special about the respect they pay to the wrestling business in the land of the Rising Sun. The cruiserweights appreciate it more, I think, because they know they are more likely to get over there moreso than they will in America. Acid had to come back here knowing that he's never likely going to win the SWF World Heavyweight championship. This is something I need to discuss with Vibert at some point, but now is not the time. My circuit continues. I spent more time contemplating than visiting. I end up back by the buffet tables, and find myself cornered by none other than Amanda Eisen. "You avoid me tonight?" she demands with a pouting smirk. "Not at all," I defend myself. "Just taking care of business." "Works done. You can relax now." "The work is never done," I tell with a smile. "Where are you going to end up after this?" she demands, looking around. I know she's as concerned about her father finding out as I am. "I'm not sure," I said honestly. "There's a couple of parties, but I hadn't really decided..." "Text me when you," I was instructed. "Don't forget." "I won't", I promised People started to clear out a short time later, heading for whatever after party they were attending. Some were hitting the strip in small groups. A group of younger guys was heading to one of the strip clubs. The Gilmore's were having a few people in their suite. I got invited along time and again, and I kept giving the same answer - already have plans. It was a lie, but it was easier than explaining that I just didn't feel like going out tonight. It least it was nice to keep getting invited by almost everyone. Though I was hardly trying to be the last to leave, I soon found that only Jerry and I were left. He was still picking away at the buffet, obliviously that everyone else was gone. How the man is not 400 pounds, I just don't understand. I headed for the door, but Jerry finally noticed. "Hey kid," he called. "Great show." He walked over and clapped me on the shoulder, leaving fingerprint trails of onion dip on my shoulder. "That was a helluva good show." "I thought so," I agreed. He got serious for a second. He told me, "You know, when you first spoke up to me in the dressing room with your ideas, I thought you were just some punk kid. But you have no idea how glad I am that we ran with everything. With you." "Thanks, Jerry." "Look, I'm gonna hit up the tables. You wanna join me. You might bring some good luck!" "Nah, I appreciate it, but I'm already late for a party," I told him. More lies. Comfort lies, just to make the rejection easier. "Alright, well enjoy yourself, kid." "Thanks." The Armoury was a few miles north of the strip. For some reason, Travel had booked me into a suite in a hotel right on the strip. It was a beautiful place and the suite was massive, but getting there in my rental car took me twice as long as it should have due to traffic. I got up to my suite and flopped down onto the huge bed. I turned on the huge plasma TV and relaxed for a bit, contemplating actually going to bed. I'd like to say that was the end of my night. I was exhausted and needed the rest. The flight out was early the next morning. But I had forgot to text Amanda and she managed to track me down. The remainder of my night was... interesting... So what is success? Success is probably whatever you want it to be. Its a strange thought, but its just too subjective to say that what equals success in one person's life will mean the same in another. We all have different expectations, dreams, and goals. So what would equal out to success for me? That was the question I really needed to answer... Friday, Week 2 August 2008 Avatar[/quote][/FONT]

No one has any comments at all about the show? I figured that after all the hype, Payne would at least get a couple of comments. C'mon people! [QUOTE=jesseewiak;601901]So, Acid = Low-Ki?[/QUOTE] You know, I didn't even really think about it that way. The parallels are interesting, though. I have no idea what the WWE is going to do with Low-Ki (or whatever they've renamed him to), but Acid is definitely going to get a push (he's already got a belt!) and an interesting storyline. That's more than Low-Ki is likely to get in the WWE. [QUOTE=G-Prime;601950]Amanda in your suite? Sounds like success to me.[/QUOTE] Maybe nothing happened... A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. And while I'm clearly not a gentlemen, I'm not telling either. I'm not saying with that situation is going. Mainly because I don't know where its going yet. I figure its going to lead down one of two roads. Either I become the CornellVerse equivalent of Triple H. Or I end up facing Richard Eisen in a Texas Death Match with a barbed wire cage over it. Either way, it should be interesting.

Well it was another great show, but did you really need that confirming :p I agree that maybe referring to Acid as a 'saviour' of the Shooting Star Division was too strong a term, you put it better in your explanations behind some of your booking decision when you referred to him as a Cornerstone. Well Payne, rhymes with Baine....should have seen that one coming ! As long as Payne and Vengeance (who does pretty much the same unhinged monster heel act) aren't on the same brand, then Payne should be a useful addition to the SWF roster. Of course Payne (Baine) has history with Tornado in TCW but I suppose you wont be bringing that up and playing it like their TCW careers never happened (which is what a promotion like SWF would do). Be interesting to see who you build as Rich Money's next challenger for the World Title, because Remo being Money's friend (and with no sign of tension between the two just yet) won't put forward a challenge for the title. I will imagine that with the post match attack by Vengeance on Faith, that a re-match with some sort of gimmick attached (Last Man Standing ?/Steel Cage ?/ Perhaps even Hell in a Cell ?) will be set for next month.

I didn't even see you'd posted until today, so that's my excuse :p But another great show all round. I like your use of some of the great alts to create new personas for guys we know and love (or hate). I've never actually been able to get Acid in my games, so I'm intrigued to see how you use him - definitely someone I'd love to have, and I think it makes sense to show him as being a real star... potentially. The limitations of his gimmick can really work against him in some place like SWF, and your acknowledgement of that is cool. I'm waiting on the Silverbacks myself - I can see Sara Silver being a standout character for you, as for some reason she just strikes me as someone who all but writes herself (the self-writing diary - dream of all writers on the board). One suggestion for PPV presentation - show which brand a match belongs to. Title matches are more obvious, of course, but even so I think it would help - I have enough trouble keeping your roster straight from NoNeck's as it is :p As for the show itself, well, it was fantastic - but you knew that. Another A* - and without an A* match, if I'm reading this right. Not to be sneezed at, but the writeup was good as well. A little comedy, a lot of drama, the right results, more or less, in the matches (Damn you High Concept!). Essentially, a show that did everything it set out to do, showing the thought that goes into your storylines (incorrect Shooting Star champion notwithstanding) and keeping the whole thing flowing. Roll on the next show :)

Thanks guys. I hate basically begging for some feedback, as its not validation I'm looking for - thought that's always nice - so much as it just to know what people think of what I've done. Good or bad. I take critism and/or suggestions very well! In the past couple of years, I've come to accept that I'm a person who thrives on feedback - in my professional life and my TEW diary, apparently. I don't mind not seeing anything after just a regular TV show, but the PPVs tend to set the diretion, culminate feuds, and all that... Especially when I'm coming through with something that's been hyped heavily, like Payne. When I see nothing but views, I start to worry - did it not come across right? Did the little details - Money using Bruce's finisher, Faith's hurting his hand yet still using it later - come through as cool or lame? I actually wasn't going to sign Baine until I saw the alt I'm using. I thought of Vader as soon as I saw it, which brought me to the Payne character. The name change was basically for the reason that TK mentioned - it feels like something that the SWF would do. Even though even knows the guy is from TCW, they are ignoring that fact yet taking advantage of it at the same time. I was a bit concerned that he might be too similar to the Vengeance character - masked monster heel - but I'm hoping to differentiate them just enough. Having them on different brands would help... but we'll have to see on that. The main event scenes for both brands should be interesting in the next couple of months. They might not be going where everyone expects, though. Which should make things fun and interesting, I hope. Sara Silver's Silverbacks should be fun, JC. Its going to be a slow burn, though. They'll be involved but don't expect the full reveal for a bit. And good idea on the identifying brands for the PPV. I'm still tryin to get used to the whole brand split thing... As I've noted a couple of times, it was never in my original plan. I just added too much to my roster and basically it was the one solution that worked, beyond cutting a bunch of talent.

Archived