SWF: Generation Supreme

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;625014] BSC is worth raiding for personalities and valets, but not so much for actual wrestling talent. USPW only has a few, and its the same with NOTBPW. So it would mostly be stealing AAA's talent. I wouldn't need a ton of workers, as it would probably be about one match per night, and they quite honestly wouldn't make it on PPV for quite awhile. I'll have to take a look and give it some actual thought when I get my laptop and game back.[/QUOTE] Not so fast my friend. While BSC might not be the level of anything near the rest of the other women promotions, there are a couple of things that make them a viable choice. You're SWF. You have a developmental territory. Make a women's division in RIPW, sign a bunch of the strippers and send them to RIPW to improve their skills, and hope that some of them have a high talent ceiling. Also, you're SWF and as such you don't need to rely on talent to get them over. ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=James Casey;625024]You could turn AAA/BSC/CWWF into dev. territories or just sign the talent to PPA deals - very un-SWF maybe, but...[/QUOTE] Well, there's a problem with that - they might gain more popularity than than they can hold, and then they will leave those promotions. [QUOTE=foolinc;625132]Not so fast my friend. While BSC might not be the level of anything near the rest of the other women promotions, there are a couple of things that make them a viable choice. You're SWF. You have a developmental territory. Make a women's division in RIPW, sign a bunch of the strippers and send them to RIPW to improve their skills, and hope that some of them have a high talent ceiling. Also, you're SWF and as such you don't need to rely on talent to get them over. ;)[/QUOTE] That's a GREAT idea... why didn't I think of that? :p [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;625014]Thanks! And soon, I hope. I'm convincing myself it should be early next week, based on what the guy told me when I dropped it off. But who knows? The upside is that I'm getting some writing done - and enjoying it - so it shouldn't take long to get a show up once I have the thing back. I'm really wondering why I only thought to book one show before I took it in... What was I thinking? BSC is worth raiding for personalities and valets, but not so much for actual wrestling talent. USPW only has a few, and its the same with NOTBPW. So it would mostly be stealing AAA's talent. I wouldn't need a ton of workers, as it would probably be about one match per night, and they quite honestly wouldn't make it on PPV for quite awhile. I'll have to take a look and give it some actual thought when I get my laptop and game back.[/QUOTE] I don't know. If you are going to take J-Ro, especially with your great booking, she's going to rise pretty fast, me thinks, because she has A* in Star Quality and Sex Appeal. Just her being on-screen over a few shows is enough to skyrocket her popularity. Wanda Fish is another that would fairly popular early on, especially with your booking. :p (I can't stress that enough. You are a great booker. :p)

Thanks, amp. Honestly, I don't think of myself as anything speical as a booker. In terms of show and match grades, its just booking carefully to maximize the shows. For the most part, using tips I've found posted on this site. Adding a women's division to RIPW is an interesting idea. Though now that I think about it, it seems like women there will develop regardless. Didn't think of it until now, but I ended up signing a couple of the female wrestlers who debut in the first few months, with the intent of using them as managers/valets/personalities after they developed a bit. They didn't start with the best Entertainment skills and didn't develop that much in that regard, but they did get decent as wrestlers. Released them both recently when I cleared out my developmental, and I think they picked up with AAA. Why can't I remember the d*mned names? Also interesting that I came very close to signing both Wanda Fish and Joanne Rodriguez for manager/valet roles when I was on a non-wrestler signing spree a couple months back (game time). Now I'm concidering hiring them as wrestlers... So I'm obvoiusly doing some mulling over this idea. As I mentioned before, its one of I've conciderered more than once. It wouldn't mean a massive change - for one, it would be a small division that would be a small part of one brand, and for the other, they wouldn't become part of that brand for awhile game-time. But I any readers seriously dislike the idea? This is your chance to say your piece... and possibly affect a potential direction with the diary...

I'm obviously a fan of a thriving women's division, and as you say, at first you're looking at half a dozen workers who'll appear once or twice a show at most. Sign 'em to PPA deals for a trial, make your character passionate about it to the point where he's burning some goodwill with Richard to earn them some space on the shows, and maybe even have to fight a bit to prevent them being T&A in the early days.

Well, a quick update on the laptop situation, as I know all you readers are as desperate as I am for the thing to get back here... Talked to the store tonight and they figured sometime within the next week. With any luck, they didn't wipe my hard drive for some random reason, so I won't have to spend hours upon hours reinstalling everything and copying files back from my backup drives. The talk of a women's division has me even more anxious to get the d*mned thing back. I'm not one hundred percent sure I'll take the route, but its a very serious possibility. Amusingly, it probably wouldn't be if Reaper hadn't already created a hella-nice (as all of Reaper's work is) SWF Vixxen's belt render. It also makes sure that the division will probably be called the Vixxen's division if it does happen. I had already done some thinking about how I would do a gradual introduction of the division, and the discussion here has given me plenty more. Already have some ideas on how I would introduce a few of them onto TV. I will have to decide what to do with the Generations championship, but that will probably end up attached to the B show. Like the idea of making the introduction a backstage storyline, JC. That part I had not yet really considered. But that could make for some fun as well.

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day… helpless anger is a very unpleasant feeling… For the first time I could ever recall, I was angry at the Internet. Not at an individual on the Internet, or something specific that I had read. But the entire f*cking Internet. I wanted the entirety of the Internet to feel my wrath. And I had no way to make it happen. They knew. How the f*ck could they know? We had worked so hard to keep this quiet. Most of the roster didn’t know at this point. Very few people knew and we had worked diligently to keep it that way. If I was this angry, I could image the rage that Richard or Jerry would go through when they found out… Wait, if they found out… Did the Eisen’s have to find out? That was something to consider. I read through the first post of the thread again. It was about four short paragraphs, direct and the point. And accurate. Very accurate. It was not particularly detailed, but it was detailed enough that there was no way the poster had guessed at this information. They had a source. A source privy to some very inside Supreme information. The thread had generated a lot of responses in a very short time. The excitement it had created on the Grey Dog Wrestling Forum was tangible, and I could take solace in that. But I didn’t want solace. I wanted the no-longer-a-secret to be a secret again. I stood up aimlessly then paced around my office. I sat down again then got back up. I basically didn’t know what to do with myself. I wanted to think clearly about this, but the burning anger I felt prevented that. I wanted to lash out at someone or something, but I feel completely impotent. I even fought the urge to post something on the thread on the forum, maybe try to derail it a bit. My only hope was that the exclusivity of the Grey Dog site would keep the information from getting out. Many of the posters of the site prided themselves on being elitist snobs who wouldn’t stoop to visit more plebeian wrestling forums, so I truly hoped that was the case. There was nothing I could do at this point. It would be brought to the attention of Richard Eisen, but unless the information spread further than the Grey Dog forum, I would leave it until afterward. There could be no doubt that there was a serious information leak somewhere in the SWF organization and that had to be plugged. I felt like I was part of a bad suspense thriller film, but this had to be dealt with. There was no way I was going to get any work done. Not for awhile, at least. So what would calm me? Why wrestling, of course. I wandered over to the bookshelf in the corner of my office. It held the entire Surpeme Video DVD library. Every title the division had ever released. A gift from Jerry Eisen when I got this office nearly a month ago. Right after the Welcome to the Jungle pay per view, in fact. I wondered if I would again get an office upgrade if the Under Control pay per view as another success? If I kept putting together good pay per views, would I eventually get an office that trumped even Richard? This could be fun. The DVD library was a nice touch. So was the plasma TV and Blu-Ray player. Good thing Jerry had hooked me up with the DVD library to watch on the nice video system… Otherwise I would have had to bring in my bootleg collection of burned wrestling DVDs, and how would that have looked? Too many options on the shelf. A nice reminder how much Supreme Video has been releasing in the past few years. I took a few minutes and selected a career retrospective of one of my favorite Supreme Legends. I skipped the 3-hour documentary on the first disc and went right for Disc 2, which was full of unbelievably good match after unbelievably good match. It didn't make me feel any better about the whole situation, but it kept me from thinking about it for a short while. It didn't attenuate my helpless anger at all, but simply took my mind away from it for awhile. Saturday, Week 1, September 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

My intend was to post that Random Thoughts between Supreme TV and Legends in Week 2, in the lead up to the Under Control 2008 pay per view. Ended up posting it here mainly as I wanted to post something. Still don't have the laptop back yet - any day now, I'm told - and all the time with nothing to post is driving me insane. Putitng it here doesn't change much, but if I don't get some shows posted soon, its just going to be forgotten...

Okay, so I've been trying to avoid the "laptop situation" update posts, as they feel like shameless bumping, especially when there really isn't anything new to say. But I feel the need to rant and so I am going to... As of today, its three weeks since I took the thing in. I talked to the store on Thursday and they said the info they had was that the repair depot had already shipped it out. So the guy tells me that it should be in Monday. Thursday at the absolute latest, but he was sure it would be in Monday. So I stop by the store after work tonight... Oh, no laptop! Sorry! Maybe Thursday, if I'm lucky! They act like its normal for it to take close to a month, which makes me want to punch someone or something. Preferrably someone. What annoys me is that the first kid I talked to about it, when I first had it checked out, told me that it would take a week, and maybe as long as two. Now they are acting like a month is the norm. If you tell me up front that its going to take a month, I'm not going to get upset when it takes a month - I may not be happy but I won't be agitated as the store told me straight up about the delay. But right now, I feel like I was lied to, or deceived, or whatever. While I doubt it was intentional, its still really annoying. Because if I knew that it was going to take a month, I would have booked a few shows ahead and I could still be writing. As it stands, I'm writing segments for shows I haven't even booked yet. The upside is that I have a long weekend coming up, so if it does come in on Thursday, I should be able to get quite a bit done over the weekend. Though I would obviously prefer to be working on the game right now instead of writing this and writing segments that feel aimless... I'm definitely past the burnout feeling now, though I can't really say I'm past the "time aggravation" issue until I actually get back into a routine of booking and writing the shows. I'm hoping the adjustments to how I write things up will make the difference, but we'll see.

That sucks. When I first ordered this computer trough a story, they said it would be there in 4 days or so. Wasn't. Then said it'll be there tomorrow. Wasn't. Then after that they said the day after tomorrow. Wasn't. Then tomorrow. Wasn't. Etc, it continued even after that.. I got so pissed off of the constant calling to them and e-mailed to the top of the foodchain so to speak and gave them feedback. Next day I got a call from the store, they said they had received the feedback, the computer I ordered still wasn't there but in return they would ship me a better one today (Which was actually more than 200e expensive than the one I ordered) so my tale ended happily. Just after few hours after the call the delivery guys were at my door with the new computer ^^

Bigpapa that just sucks :( I think everybody has a bad story about custumer service, I won't even begin to tell my problems with my internet provider because if I told them I would have to go and shoot somebody... Anyway, hope it turns out alright and don't worry your work will not be forgotten so easily.

Thanks guys. Its weird, but its always reassuring to know that others go through the same crap. If it isn't in by this weekend, I'm definitely going to chat with the store manager - I paid extra for a store warranty to make sure the computer would be taken care of, which makes this whole thing even more frustrating. And I'm not really worried about the diary being forgotten, Biltos. I'm moreso worried about myself - either losing interest or taking on a new project of some type that ends up becoming more important than this. Neither is likely to happen right now, but if I end up waiting for a few more weeks... A big part of it is simply impatience to keep going. I've really started to build towards each pay per view, if not with the writing then at least in intent. And since I'm on only two shows away from a PPV that I think is going to be pretty epic, its gnawing at me to continue. I spent awhile last night writing up the main event and I think its going to be a lot of fun. But I just want to be able to keep going!

Another update - but good news this time! I have the laptop back. They left me a message early this afternoon and I ran to pick it up on my late lunch break. So its in my posession. I am unfortunately still at work for a couple of hours, but am now counting the minutes until I get home. Should have some new stuff posted tonight, and possibly even the next show. Did have a bit of a scare with the computer. Since they had to replace the motherboard - to fix the wireless switch, which doesn't make much sense - I was concerned that I they would reinstall windows for some reason. Which they did. Thankfully I had partitioned the drives and had everything for the game on one of the partitions. So everything is still there. I had everything backed up anyway, but it would have taken hours to reinstall and move data. Ironcially, Phantom Stranger PM'd me today with a really good idea of what I could do to keep some reader interest up while I was waiting. It was a d*mned fine idea, and something I will definitely use down the road. So thanks PS!

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF.com: Generation Supreme Review[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Alt/SWFGenerationSupremeTV.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]SWF.com Review of SWF Generation Supreme - Saturday Week 1 September 2008[/CENTER] [/B] The first Generation Supreme of the month was held last night at the Supreme Arena and seen late last night on C.A.N.N. The night featured some great tag team action. Several teams showed off what they could do as a tandem, including Sin Inc, Badd Kompany, and Last Chance. Some of the newer tag teams saw action as well. Art Reed scored a win, heading into a chance at the SWF North American championship at Supreme TV next week, when he takes on reigning champion Marc DuBois. The hard-hitting main event saw Pistol Pete Hall take an impressive win, just days before his match against SWF World Heavyweight champion Rich Money. For those who missed the broadcast last night, matches will be available to download on SWF.com. Don't miss out! [/quote][quote][B][CENTER]Partial Recap of Matches from SWF Generation Supreme[/CENTER] [/B] [B]Double Deuce[/B] d. Technical Excellence [B]Badd Kompany [/B]d. The Upper Class + Death Row [B] Last Chance[/B] d. Americana + Team Neptune [B]Los Diablos[/B] d. Strong Machine [B]Art Reed[/B] d. Ash Campbell [B]Sin Inc[/B] d. The Playboys [B]Pistol Pete Hall [/B]d. ??? [CENTER][B]Overall Show: B[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/SWFWebMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 2, September 2008[/B] While SWF Supreme TV is must-see-TV every week on C.A.N.N., this week should offer even more than usual. With just days left before SWF Under Control 2008, there is plenty left to be decided. Much of it should be figured out tomorrow night. The big questions mark remains over who SWF World Heavyweight champion Rich Money will face at the pay per view. "Hard Cash" seems to feel that no one is worthy of challenging for his title, and he does have a bit of a point. Last week, he suggested the he and Remo could face The Immortal Bumfholes, which would mean that one the Supreme Wrestling Federation's main titles would not be defended at the pay per view. HOwever, Money has more on his hands than just the pay per view, as he puts his belt on the line against the big cowboy Pistol Pete Hall. Having won himself a legion of fans since joining the SWF, the big man has a chance of a lifetime after he issued a challenge last week on SWF Legends. The SWF North American championship will also be on the line, with Marc DuBois facing fellow Canadian Art Reed. Assuming he's successful, "The Evolution" will have to put his belt on the line again at Under Control. His opponent will be decided. A Threefold Threat™ match will pit Darryl Devine and Antonio Marquez against surprise participant Nevada Nuclear. The winner will face DuBois. Who will challenge Valiant & Giedroyc? It will be either Sin Inc or The New Wave. After Guide and Scout won the status of number one contenders at Welcome to the Jungle, Sexy and McClean showed some wiles by challenging The New Wave last week. Never willing to turn down a challenge, the face-painted duo had to accept. That didn't seem to impress manager Jessie, but so long as they win tomorrow, they will still get a chance at the SWF World Tag Team championships. There will be plenty of other action. Angry Gilmore finally gets a match on Supreme TV, as he faces youngster Jay Chord. Two talented young wrestlers will square off as Kirk Jameson takes on Sean Deeley. Its going to be a great show! Don't miss out! [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Red]Jay Chord[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Gino Montero[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Ace Newton[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Generations Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Art Reed[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF North American Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Sean Deeley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Kirk Jameson[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]The New Wave[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Sin Inc[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Remo [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Blue]Robbie Retro[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Pistol Pete Hall[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rich Money [/COLOR]for the [B]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [/quote][/FONT]

I was hoping to actually get this Supreme TV posted tonight, as I have much of it written. But it took me a bit longer to get booked than I expected, as while all the data is still on my laptop, none of the programs worked. None. Zero. I've had to reinstall a ton. All my Firefox bookmarks are gone, which has been a pain. Overall, this has not been a fun experience. I'm hoping to have the show up tomorrow. Thanks for everyone who has been waiting.

Jay Chord vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Ace Newton for the SWF Generations Championship Nevada Nuclear vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Antonio Marquez Art Reed vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Sean Deeley vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]The New Wave[/B] vs Sin Inc [B]Remo[/B] vs Robbie Retro Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Congrats on being back in business. Losing your favorites/comp data is the worst. Transferring everything over to a new comp always feels like I'm moving into a new apartment. I know a month from now it will be worth it...but while it's happening I'd rather be doing anything else. Anyways, thought I'd throw my predictions up and say happy to read this again. Jay Chord vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] Gino Montero vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] for the SWF Generations Championship [B]Nevada Nuclear[/B] vs Darryl Devine vs Antonio Marquez Art Reed vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [B]Sean Deeley[/B] vs Kirk Jameson The New Wave vs Sin Inc - I feel like they can't all be straight up decisions, so I'll go with this one being some sort of double countout, DQish type ending. [B]Remo[/B] vs Robbie Retro Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

I know I haven't replied for a while, but I've missed this. Jay Chord vs [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] Gino Montero vs [b]Ace Newton[/b] for the SWF Generations Championship Nevada Nuclear vs Darryl Devine vs [b]Antonio Marquez[/b] Art Reed vs [b]Marc DuBois[/b] for the SWF North American Championship [b]Sean Deeley[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [b]The New Wave[/b] vs Sin Inc [b]Remo[/b] vs Robbie Retro Pistol Pete Hall vs [b]Rich Money[/b] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Jay Chord vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [I]Chord is still developing, Gilmore is much higher on the pecking order[/I] Gino Montero vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] for the SWF Generations Championship [I]I feel this could go either way but Ace has been getting the rub[/I] Nevada Nuclear vs Darryl Devine vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] [I]Montero loses so Marquez wins to keep the team's momentum[/I] Art Reed vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [I]Don't see DuBois losing the title just yet[/I] [B]Sean Deeley[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Deeley has been on TV more[/I] The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] [I]By cheating, setting heel team vs face team for the title, altough a double dq or count out wouldn't suprise me[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Robbie Retro [I]No brainer[/I] Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Common :)[/I]

Jay Chord vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] [I]Gilmore's gradually being groomed to make a run at the World Title, Chord's a long way off from competing at that level yet. [/I] Gino Montero vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] for the SWF Generations Championship [I]Gino certainly has the talent to beat Ace, but I think Ace holds onto his title. [/I] [B]Nevada Nuclear[/B] vs Darryl Devine vs Antonio Marquez [I]This could definitely go any of the three ways. I feel the Nuke needs a strong win to really establish himself, so i'm stumping for him.[/I] Art Reed vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [I]Can't see DuBois run with the belt ending on regular TV[/I] [B]Sean Deeley[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Deeley's been on the A-show more, so unless you're suddenly going to start pushing Jameson...Deeley should pick up a rare win.[/I] The New Wave vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] [I]I agree with Bitlos assessment of this match, that the cheating heels will set up another showdown with the Tag champs[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs Robbie Retro [I]Glorified squash[/I] Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Pistol Pete may be on a good run right now but he wont be the one to end the title reign of Rich Money[/I]

Jay Chord vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] Gino Montero vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] for the SWF Generations Championship [B]Nevada Nuclear[/B] vs Darryl Devine vs Antonio Marquez [B]Art Reed[/B] vs Marc DuBois for the SWF North American Championship [I]By shenanigans, I think, but Reed could do with a title and I'd mark. So a win here without it changing hands, then a PPV match.[/I] [B]Sean Deeley[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]The New Wave[/B] vs Sin Inc [B]Remo[/B] vs Robbie Retro Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Rich Money[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Thankful to see so many predictions after having the unfortunate haitus. But I am back now, and I'm hoping the show should be posted tonight. Just a few matches to write up, as all the segments were written while I was without the game. This is probably going to be the last TV show with full segment write-ups. Starting with Legends, I'm going to be going to a recap style rather than full dialogue for a lot of segments, in hopes of cutting down on the time to write each show. We will see how that works. I am also looking at cutting back the roster a bit. Not major cuts, just a trim to get rid a bit of the excess. So some of those tag teams that I've hinted at by name in the Generation Supreme reports... some will never get to make their proper diary debut. There aren't really any TV regulars that I'm looking to cut, but I am open to suggestions. Whether here in the thread or via PM, if you have some thoughts on a someone on my roster, feel free to share. It can be to tell my why they should be cut, why they should be pushed, share an idea for them, anything. No guarantee that you will sway me, but I'm always happy to hear what you readers have to say.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week 2, September 2008 V. Thompson Arena (South West) - 10,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Managers/SaraSilverSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Jerry Eisen - Sara Silver[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. With just days to go before Under Control 2008, we have a huge night ahead of us. I am joined by Jerry Eisen and Sara Silver. [B]Sara Silver[/B]: An epic show needs an epic presence, which is why I'm here. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Remo Backstage Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with Rich Money and Remo entering through a secure entrance. They turn and start to head down the hallway. The camera turns to follow, until Remo turns and gives a hard, intense stare at the camera… which causes the camera to shrink back a bit. Remo and Money don’t get far down the hallway before they are intercepted by an SWF employee who’s face is never clearly seen. He mumbles something to Money, who responds with a hard stare.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: What? Right now? [I]There is a quick nod from the employee.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Alright, let’s go. [I]The employee leads the duo down the hallway, around a corner, and then down another hallway. The camera follows at a discrete distance…. Except when they climb into an elevator. The camera hurries to catch up and sneak in before the door closes. Inside the elevator, the camera slowly pans across the three men. The faceless SWF employee’s face still can’t be clearly seen. Rich Money pays the camera no attention, but Remo again gives it a hard look. An angry look. The camera shrinks back again, but has nowhere to go. The trio leave the elevator and head down a plushly-carpeted hallway. They stop in front of a close door, with the employee motioning for them to go inside. Remo follows Money inside the room, a spacious office decorated in dark woods. The lighting is dim, lending a conspiratorial feel. Richard Eisen is seated behind the desk, with Eric Eisen seated beside the desk. [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/RichardEisenalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen + Eric Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Please, Rich, come in and have a seat. Remo, you can go. [I]Rich Money drops his leather duffel bag and drops into a chair as he waves Remo to come in.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: He stays. I’m here, he’s here. [I]Eisen looks annoyed as Remo takes a seat beside his friend, but he waves a dismissive hand. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Whatever. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Now what can I do for you, Dick? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: We need to talk about the pay per view. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Then talk. I’m listening. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: I can’t accept this tag team match between you two and the Bumfhole brothers as a main event for the pay per view, Richard. [B]Rich Money[/B]: So bump it to the secondary main event if you have to. Let the old man try to carry the show. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: That could get ugly. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: No, I want the SWF World Heavyweight championship to headline the show. So that means you headline. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Fine. Against whom? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: That’s what we need to determine. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Well, the problem as I see it is simple - what’s the point of me putting the belt on the line if it’s not against a worthy opponent? That’s a waste of time, Dick. [I]Both Eisen’s give the SWF World Heavyweight champion a hard look. Hard Cash doesn’t flinch under their gaze.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: See, this kind of attitude is why I was loathe to choose you for the second leg of the Double Jeopardy, Richard. I want a champion who is a team player, who understands that they need to do what I ask, sometimes without questioning. You are simply too much of your own man. [B]Rich Money[/B]: I’ll take it as a compliment, Dick. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Take it however you want. The simple fact is that we need to figure out someone for you to face. And yes, it should be someone worthwhile. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: Jack Bruce? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Again? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: He seems determined to get another shot. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: And you did beat him for the belt. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Look, I can certainly appreciate the reign that Bruce had with this belt. And who doesn’t love his wacky interviews that don’t make any sense? But he isn’t going to be the one to take this away from me and we all know that. Does anyone really want to see me beat him again? Do the fans? I just think its disrespectful to those fans to keep giving them the same match, when they already know what the outcome is going to be. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Alright, fine. Let's look at the other possibilities. What about Gilmore? [B]Remo[/B]: Hah! [B]Rich Money[/B]: Remo’s right – Gilmore has done nothing to earn a title shot. I’m more than willing to step into the ring against him and embarrass him, but you have to realize that’s its going to create a problem. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: How so? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Well, I’m not saying Gilmore isn’t talented… but he hasn’t exactly done a lot of late to earn a title shot. So if we give him a title shot on the pay per view, its going to make all the midcard guys who get a couple of wins in a row think they deserve a shot at the World title on pay per view. Dangerous precedent. Plus, Gilmore and I have some history, so a bit more build up to me taking him down might be worthwhile. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: That’s a good point, Richard. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: What about Morrisette? [B]Remo[/B]: Lobster Boy? Hah! [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Interesting choice, but he’s already going to be in another match at the pay per view. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: Against who? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Not sure yet. Regardless, he’s out. If Lobster Boy continues to do well, he might get a shot down the road. [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: So who else does that leave? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Could move the Pistol Pete Hall match from tonight? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: No. [B]Remo[/B]: That Tornado guy? [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: No. [B]Rich Money[/B]: I could take on both those nutters from High Concept at once? [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: So who else does that leave? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Pretty much no one. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: And back to Jack Bruce. [B]Rich Money[/B]: And has anything changed? [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: No, but I do have a couple of ideas which might make it worthwhile… [B]Rich Money[/B]: Alright, I’ll listen… but let’s get rid of the cameras. [I]Remo turns to the camera one more time and gives it “the look”. The camera shrinks back. The door can be heard opening behind the camera, it exits through the doorway, and then the office door slams in the camera’s “face”. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: So who will Rich Money face? Do we get to find out? [B]Sara Silver[/B]: All good things to those who wait... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore vs Jay Chord[/B][/CENTER] A solid opening match, even though the outcome is never really in doubt. The 18-year old youngster looks pretty good against the skilled veteran, but Chord is never able to really put Gilmore in serious danger. Gilmore controls more of the action, and when he hits his opponent with his Sky High Set Up suplex, the fans know what's coming. Its followed up with a Sky High Elbow, and finally Gilmore's Anger Management. Gilmore wins by pinfall. [B][CENTER]Angry Gilmore Wins at 11:19 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore + Jessie In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Angry Gilmore is tossed a microphone after his match as Jessie climbs into the ring to join her husband. He paces back and forth a bit before he says anything.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: When I first came to the Supreme Wrestling Federation, I managed to get myself on the wrong path. I had help, but the blame lies with me first and foremost. And that path took to all kinds of places I shouldn't have gone. I lied, I cheated, and I was disrespectful. I even cavorted with unclean women. Now if others - like my former tag team partner Joe Sexy - want to continue down that path, that is their choice. They might be wrong, but its their choice to be wrong. Now I consider myself lucky to have been reformed by my wife here. I "saw the light", if you want to use a religious euphemism. [I]Gilmore looks over to his wife Jessie, who gives him an angelic smile.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: As I said, I can accept that there are still plenty of people in the Supreme Wrestling Federation who still live those same mistakes that I used to make. Again, their choice. I just never expected those being disrespectful would be SWF management. See, I don’t much like complaining. But I came out here last week and complained that I haven’t had a match on Supreme TV weeks. So this week, I get a match. And who is it against? Some kid. An 18-year old kid. How exactly am I not going to see that as an insult, no matter who that kid's father is? [I]Gilmore is pacing and ranting. [/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: Not even on the pay per view! I don’t know how else to see that but as a lack of respect. Apparently I’m not important enough to put in a match on the pay per view this month? How exactly that supposed to make me feel? [I]Gilmore is clearly upset. He’s scratching at his bald head, looking like he wants to lash out at something. Then…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/EricTyleralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Tyler[/B][/CENTER] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] I noticed you tend to talk a lot, Gilmore. See, on the Legends brand, we prefer actually doing things rather than just talking about them. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: Really? Someone needs to tell Rocky Golden that. [B]Eric Tyler[/B]: You don’t need to worry about him. But if you really want a match for the pay per view, I’ve got my three Watchmen. One of them would love to face you at the pay per view in two days. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: Fine. Who? [B]Eric Tyler[/B]: See, that’s the fun. You don’t get to know who. If you accept the challenge, then you find out who you will face. If you say no… well, we’re know that you’re more about the talk than the actual action. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]: You know, Christian Faith had it right the other week – you try to be all calculating and manipulative, Tyler. But you’ll never do it half as well as Richard Eisen does. But fine, I accept the challenge. I don’t care which of your henchmen you roll out here. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Acid[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tyler just smiles as Acid strolls out through the Supreme Gate to join the GM on the stage. The masked man is carrying his SWF Shooting Star championship, and he gets a solidly negative reaction from the crowd. [/I] [B]Eric Tyler[/B]: So, Gilmore, your opponent at Under Control 2008 will be SWF Shooting Star champion Acid! [I]The diminutive champion stares defiantly at Gilmore and his wife. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/GinoMonteroalt11Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFGenerationsChampionshipMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gino Montero vs Ace Newton SWF Generations Championship[/B][/CENTER] A surprisingly good match between two of the SWF's young stars. The action is very fast-paced, a great display of what the future holds for the promotion. The Generation champion has a bit of a size advantage of his younger opponent and he puts that to good use. Newton also gets some help from his manager Playboy Jake Sawyer, and he nails Montero with his Aces High Go-2-Sleep and gets the pinfall to retain his belt. [B][CENTER]Ace Newton Wins at 7:41 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Talent... That kid has so much talent... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ChampagneLoveralt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/NevadaNuclearalt3Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/DarrylDevineAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Antonio Marquez vs Nevada Nuclear vs Darryl Devine[/B][/CENTER] Another quality match from three of the young stars of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Its another fairly fast-paced match, with plenty of action and excitement. The crowd gets into it, which spurs the three workers forward. Nevada Nuclear gets some good offense in early, showing off a diverse set of skills that seems to take his two opponents by surprise. Its the revolutionary Mexican star Marquez who makes the biggest impression, as he shows off the stylish approach that has already got him noticed by the fans. SM York tries to get involved on behalf of The Nuke, and Hannah Potter seems to want to interfere on Devine behalf. But when Potter approaches Marquez when he's outside the ring, Devine stands on the apron and screams at his girlfriend. Nuke takes advantage and sends Devine flying onto the security barrier with a spear. Marquez gets back into the ring and engages Nuclear again. When the confident heel slides out of the ring to escape the attack of Marquez, he runs into Devine who is just finally getting to his feet. Marquez nails both men with a dive off the top turnbuckle. He throws Devine back in the ring and locks in his Champagne Breakfast sleeper hold, which Devine submits to just before Nuke can force a break. [B][CENTER]Antonio Marquez Wins at 12:04 via Submission Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JayChordSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ChampagneLoveralt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/GinoMonteroalt11Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois, Steven Parker, Jay Chord, Antonio Marquez + Gino Montero Post-Match Stare Down[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the match, Marquez celebrates, with his revolutionary brother Gino Montero joining him in the ring. The Nuke is consoled by SM York as he pouts, while Devine verbally berates his girlfriend. The tiny brunette cowers, but no one gets involved. The crowd reacts as all three members of Remember Tomorrow appear through the Supreme Gate. DuBois is in his ring gear, ready for his coming match, with his SWF North American championship belt around his waist. The trio stands on the stage for a long moment, staring down at the scene in and around the ring. Then DuBois makes for the ring. He climbs in and gets right up in Marquez's face. The two men stare each other down, with DuBois gesticulating strongly at the belt around his waist, clearing telling the number one contender that it isn't going anywhere. The argument heats up, and it seems that the two men won't wait for the pay per view. Before anything can happen, Chord and Parker pull their champion away. As they start to make their way out of the ring, Marquez wears a smug smile and make a motion that the belt will be his. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: And the revolution continues! [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Revolution? What revolution? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ArtReedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Art Reed vs Marc DuBois SWF North American Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] An interesting match, just for the activity around the match. The Los Diablos duo of Marquez and Montero find seats at ringside to watch the match, while Parker and Chord decide to stay as well. Reed has Dani Nevada at ringside. The match itself is an entertaining affair, with both men showing off their outstanding athleticism and diverse skills. Once again, the movements of both men are quick and fluid. Reed's dreads fly everywhere as he dives and dashes around the ring, while DuBois seems ready for everything the challenger can throw his way. The champion nearly retains with his patented Dubious DuBois Pin, but Reed kicks out and continues to battle. He fights his way out of two attempts from DuBois for his Model Solution inverted sleeper before the champion locks it in. After struggling valiantly, Reed has to submit. [B][CENTER]Marc DuBois Wins at 9:14 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Morrisette + Dani Nevada Backstage Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Fresh from being at ringside with Art Reed, Dani Nevada is breathless as she stands on the backstage interview set with Chris Morrisette.[/I] [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Now, Chris, you have something of a choice to make this week. [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: That’s right. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Now you’ve been challenged by Payne, who you beat by disqualification last month at Welcome to the Jungle. You have also been challenged by youngster Sean Deeley, who feels he should have been you a couple of weeks ago here on Supreme TV. So, Chris, have you decided which challenge to accept? [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: I have, and it was no easy choice. Because I’m the kind of man who prides himself on not backing down from a challenge. So choosing one of these challenges felt like I was backing down from the other. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Well, you could accept both. [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: I asked Eisen and he said no. It’s one or the other. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: So who is going to be? [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: Well, Dani, after some serious thought and consideration, I’ve decided to accept the challenge of Sean Deeley. [I]There is a moment of surprised silence from the interviewer. [/I] [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Uh, really? [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: Really. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: I’m a bit surprised by that. I mean, Deeley is a talented youngster… but Payne is a monster! [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: He is a monster. Payne is out to hurt people, but I’ve faced big dangerous opponents before. They don’t scare me. But Deeley was a champion wrestler in college. He is one of the most promising young guys in the entire Supreme Wrestling Federation. Deeley is out to make a name for himself, and that seems more dangerous to me. [B]Dani Nevada[/B]: Can’t see I agree with the logic, Chris, but it’s not my call to make! [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: And another match is set for the pay per view! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/KirkJamesonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kirk Jameson vs Sean Deeley[/B][/CENTER] Another match pairing two promising wrestlers. Deeley shows the determination and drive that made him a success in the college wrestling ranks. Jameson is able to slow him down with some nice counters and an endless series of snapping kicks. Those kicks make Deeley wary as he tries to shoot in. When he does latch on, he stretches and bends his opponent in the most painful-looking manner. He eventually gets Jameson to submit when he latches on with his Sure Shot armbar. Deeley gets an already-hot crowd even hotter as he refuses to release the hold until the ref is ready to reverse the decision. [B][CENTER]Sean Deeley Wins at 7:51 via Submission Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sin Inc vs The New Wave[/B][/CENTER] The match gets underway before the bell even rings, as the Sin Inc duo attack Guide and Scout. Jessie has to scramble out of the ring. The match is a mess, as referee Darren Smith never does manage to get control of things. Sexy and McClean cheat constantly, with one distracting the ref while the other does something dastardly. Jessie actually adds to things accidentally, as she tries to make the ref aware of what’s happening but just ends up distracting the ref for Sin Inc. Guide and Scout continue to battle, as they show a determination and perseverance that the fans love. Things get even messier when Valiant, Giedroyc, and Dawn the Cheerleader show up in crowd and move to ringside. The SWF World Tag Team champions don't get directly involved, but end up jawing at Sexy and McClean. After awhile, its impossible to determine who the legal man is in the ring for either team, and Smith is obviously exasperated at the situation. When the action moves to the outside again, it ends up right in front of the champions, who Sexy attempts to draw into the match. He gets broadsided by Guide and ends up going over the rail, landing right on Dawn the Cheerleader. It results in a mad scramble where Sexy somehow ends up with a chair, threatening Giedroyc, who is protecting Dawn. Instead of hitting Giedroyc with it, Sexy turns and smashes Scout over the head with the chair. Valiant takes the chair from Sexy before he can swing again, shoving the big man away. In the ring, referee Smith watches the chaos and has reached nine on his count, but instead decides to simply call the match and disqualify everyone... including the team not even involved... [B][CENTER]The Match is a Draw at 13:51 via Double Disqualification Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Guide, Scout, Jessie, Joe Sexy + John McClean Post-Match Shenanigans[/B][/CENTER] [I]The SWF World Tag Team champions try to get a rattled Dawn away from the situation, while the brawl continues between the other two teams. Scout is bleeding from the chair shot, and Jessie attempts to tend to him while he tries to continue fighting. Guide ends up battling both sinners, a chair in his hands. [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/RichardEisenalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen makes his way out through the Supreme Gate and stops on the stage. He stares down at the chaos around the ring for a long hard moment.[/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Enough! [I] The order shouted through the microphone gets the attention of everyone in the ring. The post-match shenanigans end as everyone looks to the CEO and GM of the Supreme brand for his decision, including Valiant & Giedroyc, who have made it back to the stage by this point. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: What the hell is wrong with you bunch? I have half a mind to keep both of you teams off the pay per view. To give Valiant & Giedroyc the night off! That would serve you all right. [I] There is sulky silence from the two tag teams the ring. Jessie looks like she wants to argue the point with her boss, but she thinks better of it. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Lucky for you idiots, I’m feeling generous right now. And I happen to feel that two number one contenders for the SWF World Tag Team championship belts are better than none. So we’re going to make the match at Under Control 2008 a Threefold Threat match for the tag team belts. [I]The crowd roars their approval, but Eisen just looks annoyed. He turns on his heels and stalks off the stage while the two tag teams in the ring engage in a staredown. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RobbieRetroSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo vs Robbie Retro[/B][/CENTER] Another solid match, with the two big men hammering away each other. Robbie tries to show off the fun flash that made him such a fan favorite, but Remo keeps overpowering him and putting him down. Its clear pretty quickly that Retro cannot quite match up to the Alpha Dog. The fans love that he keeps trying, though. Remo truly enrages the fans at one point as throws his opponent into the corner and hits him with a series of vicious kicks, leading referee Jay Fair to pull Remo off and admonish him. The big man ends up pushing the referee away, down to the mat, to keep going after his opponent. It should result in a disqualification, but doesn't. A short while later, Retro accidentally clips Fair and sends him sprawling. As he attempts to help the ref back up, Retro finds himself getting a stern lecture, as if he did it on purpose. While Retro professes his innocence, Remo takes advantage and unloads a series of forearm smashes to his opponent's, following a Lumbar Puncture with a Remo Buster. After that, he gets the pin and the win. [B][CENTER]Remo Wins at 8:35 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/TysonBainealt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Managers%20Alt/AdrianGarciaalt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/RKHayesaltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Payne, Adrian Garcia + RK Hayes In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Adrian Garcia strolls casually out onto the stage. He is followed through the Supreme Gate by Payne and RK Hayes. The group make a slow trek down the ramp and into the ring. The crowd escorts them with boos. In the ring, Garcia is handed a microphone. [/I] [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: The fear has begun to creep through the Supreme Wrestling Federation like a rancid cancer. It is festering through the crust of corruption that covers this abhorrent organization. It is fear that will strip naked that corruption, bold and undeniable for the entire world to see. It is fear driven forth by this man behind me. Payne. [I]Garcia stops for a moment, like a preacher letting his sermon sink in before moving on to the next point.[/I] [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: Already the signs are undeniable. You fans cannot be so blind as to deny the truths being laid out before you here tonight. Not long ago, you saw a man who calls himself a “warrior” choose to face a man-child in two night’s time, rather than pit himself against Payne once again. Who can blame him? But it leaves one questioning the fortitude of those believed form the pillars of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Pillars that are fearful and will prove easy to topple. [I]Garcia stops again, smirking contentedly. [/I] [B]Adrian Garcia:[/B] Payne and I, we are sincerely disappointing that the SWF cannot find anyone with the bravery it takes to step into the ring with this man here… [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Troy Tornado[/B][/CENTER] [I]There is a pop from the crowd as Troy Tornado’s music interrupts Garcia. Tornado gets a big pop from the crowd. He strolls out through the Supreme Gate and stands on the stage, staring at the trio in the ring. “The Human Storm” has a microphone, but mugs to the crowd for a few moments before he says anything.[/I] [B]Troy Tornado[/B]: So you want someone to challenge the freak in the mask? Perhaps someone with something to prove? Maybe even someone with a bit of a grudge with your meathead there? [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: Why, Mr. Tornado… I must admit, I gave you more credit than this. I truly believed that after your first taste of Payne, you would be smart enough to avoid the next. [B]Troy Tornado[/B]: I saw Payne has to offer, and I’ve seen better. But its time show what I can do… [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/DarrylDevineAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Managers/HannahPotterSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Darryl Devine + Hannah Potter[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tornado is interrupted as he is joined on the stage by Darryl Devine and Hannah Potter. Devine stomps up to Tornado and snatches the microphone away from The Human Storm. Potter is trying to hold Devine back, trying to talk some sense into her boyfriend. Its clearly not working. [/I] [B]Darryl Devine[/B]: Oh, no you don’t, Tornado. You aren’t stealing my glory. My opportunity! You think you’re just going to come out here and take the match that I want? That I deserve? I’ve had enough taken away from me and I’m not going to let this happen! [B]Hannah Potter[/B]: Please, Darryl, don’t… [B]Adrian Garcia[/B]: You want to be involved in this, young one? Well, so be it. [B]Hannah Potter[/B]: Darryl, I'm begging you, don't do this. Please, if you love me. [B]Darryl Devine[/B]: Don't patronize me, Garcia. I'll show you that youth has nothing to do with talent. I'll make my mark, starting with Payne... [I] Troy Tornado shrugs and smirks. Garcia looks bemused, with the hulking Payne breathing heavy behind him. Poor Hannah Potter looks stricken. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFWorldMoneyMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Pistol Pete Hall vs Rich Money SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The champion and challenger engage in a long stare down in the center of the ring to start things off. "Hard Cash" and "Pissy Petey" manage to ratchet up the tension by doing nothing and it works. Money is finally the one who launches the first offensive moves as he lays into the challenger with a series of blows, but Hall takes them. He responds and knocks Money from his feet. Jumping back up, Money attacks again for the same result. Rather than jumping up this time, Money rolls out of the ring and stalls while trying to figure out a way to attack the big cowboy. The big hoss simply waits in the ring. The champion slides back in, using the ref as a shield when Hall charges him. When they exchange shots again and Money takes the worst of it, he again abandons the ring to the challenger. This cycle repeats several times as the crowd, already hot for Money, is riled up further and further. The match is great to watch - a hot crowd and hard-hitting, despite being fairly slow moving. The champion takes a beating, landing awkwardly on his right shoulder after a heavy suplex and favoring his left knee after a hard landing outside the ring. He sells both injuries as serious. The fans buy into the champion as being legitimately in danger, as he is hit with a series of heavy chops and lariats, and they hold their breath as he kicks out of several near falls. Money gets his offense as well, showcasing his own blend of skills, power, and treachery. After Hall drops the champion with a Short Pistol Whip Lariat, he slams him with his Cattle Rush. The challenger then goes for his formidable Pistol Whip Lariat but the champion slides under and counters with a big shoulder block. Money's superior stamina starts to show through and he unleashes a quick series of offense at the challenger. He has Hall reeling, and he lands a modified version of Dollars from Heaven finisher as he runs into the corner and leaps onto the second rope, launching himself into a twisting splash at Hall. It knocks the big cowboy off his feet and Money is able to roll into a small package that he holds long enough for a pin to end the great match. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 19:21 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money + Pistol Pete Hall Post-Match Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the win, an elated still-champion Rich Money snatches his SWF World Heavyweight championship away from the SWF official. He seems hobbled as he celebrates the win, obviously favoring his shoulder and knee. It actually seems difficult for Hard Money to strap on his title belt. While Money celebrates, Hall picks himself, dusts himself off, and grabs his hat as he leaves the ringside area. Money calls for a microphone as Pistol Pete slowly makes his way up the ramp.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Hey hoss! [I]Hall slowly stops and turns around to look at the champion, who is still standing in the ring.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Hoss, just want you to know... you're a tough sumbitch. [I]Pistol Pete stares at Money for a long moment, then tips his hat to the champion. What some men would take as an insult, the big cowboy clearly accepts as a compliment. Then he turns and keeps heading towards the exit[/I]. [B]Rich Money[/B]: You fans better be showing some appreciation, because that man is a warrior. A true old school warrior. [I]In a surprising move, the champion leads the fans to a strong ovation for Hall, who gives a wave of acknowledgment and then an ever-so-slight tip of his hat as he disappears through the Supreme Gate.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Now, I need to address something else before we're done here tonight. We need to go from a man like Pissy Petey, who is about doing, to Jack Bruce, who is obviously more about talking. So get out here, Bruce. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce[/B][/CENTER] [I]It takes a moment, but The Long Island Angel appears through the Supreme Gate. He does not look impressed at being called out in this manner, but he plays to the fans for a moment, who react big to his appearance.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Now, I think everyone hear knows my feelings on this – I really don't see a point to facing you and beating you again, Jack. Don’t get me wrong – you are a helluva wrestler, but you won’t be the man to take this belt from me. However, despite my feelings on the matter, Dick feels that us facing each other again at Under Control 2008 is what the fans want to see. So I’ll accept your challenge, Jack… [I]The crowd roars their approval. The Long Island Angel grins happily.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: However, Little Dick had a couple of quality suggestions. So I will accept your challenge, Jack, if you agree to these conditions. One, when you lose to me – and you will lose, you can bank on it – you will not get another shot at the SWF World Heavyweight championship belt so long as I am champion. [I]Drawing out the drama, the champion holds up one finger, to emphasize that this is just one of the conditions. He then slowly holds up a second finger.[/I] [B] Rich Money[/B]: Two, that the match will be held… in the Supreme Cell… [I]There is a hushed silence at this condition. The crowd knows how brutal the Supreme Cell can be. Bruce is silent as he considers this condition, as if there some chance he might refuse. [/I] [B]Jack Bruce[/B]: Money, you think you're going to scare me by putting these conditions on it? Do you really believe that angels are can be afraid? Do you really think that a couple of conditions will stop Show Time? You should... No, you do know better. So I'll put this as simple as I can… You’re on! [I]The crowd roars. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Well then, Jack, I’ll see you in two days… [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole + Zimmy Bumfhole[/B][/CENTER] [I]There is another pop from the crowd as the Bumfhole brothers emerge from the Supreme Gate. The stand on the stage, across from Bruce. The Long Island Angel eyes the brothers warily. [/I] [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: And what about us, Money? Did you forget about us, dude? [B]Rich Money[/B]: You know, Bumfhole, I actually did forget about you two. Know why? Because you are forgettable. Despite what you two might think about building your own “immortality”, you really aren’t particularly relevant in the Supreme Wrestling Federation right now. You might be some day, but that day is not here yet. However, you can thank Little Dick for remembering you two. He suggested that you boys can face Remo and Ace at the pay per view. [I] The Bumfholes look at each other for moment, as if communication without talking. Finally, they turn back to Money in the ring. [/I] [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: Fine, we’ll accept that, man… But if we win, one of us gets a shot at your belt. [I]Money just laughs at this, clearly annoying the brothers. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: A shot at this belt? Sure, why not? You aren’t winning, so I have no problem agreeing to that. Don't you three forget – Money rules the world... [I]The show fades out as the crowd pops huge while Money and Bruce stare at each other across the arena.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Wednesday, Week 2, September 2008[/B] "The last Supreme Wrestling Federation show before the big SWF Under Control 2008 pay per view on Thursday. Tonight's SWF Legends will have to be seen to be believed!" "Sources indicate the Legends brand General Manager Eric Tyler will have a number of announcements to make regarding the pay per view. At least one those announcements will be regarding the Threefold Threat™ match between Brandon James, Steve Frehley, and Christian Faith for the SWF Supreme Championship that the veteran Faith currently holds. No announcement that Tyler makes regarding that match could top the announcement last night on Supreme TV that the match between Rich Money and Jack Bruce will take place in the Supreme Cell." "Who will face Bloodstone for his SWF Legends Championship? That is another announcement that Eric Tyler is expected to make tonight." "Bart Biggz has been targeting the SWF Shooting Star Championship currently held by Acid. Tonight, he gets a chance a bigger prize as he takes on Bloodstone, with the SWF Legends title up for grabs." "Bart Biggz will not be the only Supreme Legend with a big opportunity tonight, as Kurt Laramee has managed to find himself next in line for a chance at Christian Faith. As always, the SWF Supreme Championship will be on the line." "Another big match tonight see The Hardcore American Chris Caufield facing off against the self-proclaimed Golden Boy of the Supreme Wrestling Federation, Rocky Golden. Caufield already has a match lined up for the pay per view, but Golden does not. That is another one that could be decided tonight." "Don't miss out! SWF Legends... only on CBA!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]An extra special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for SWF Legends this week! [COLOR=Blue]Steve Flash[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Supreme Nightmare[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Pure Energy[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Mass Effect[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]The Samoan Wildboyz[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Brandon James[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]High Concept + Art Reed[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]The Watchmen + Acid [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] vs[COLOR=Blue] Chris Caufield[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bart Biggz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Bloodstone [/COLOR]for the [B]SWF Legends Championship [/B] [COLOR=Red]Kurt Laramee[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Supreme Championship[/B] [/quote][/FONT]

Steve Flash vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] [B]The Supreme Nightmare[/B] vs Pure Energy [B]Mass Effect [/B]vs The Samoan Wildboyz [B]Brandon James[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez High Concept + Art Reed vs[B] The Watchmen + Acid[/B] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Chris Caufield Bart Biggz vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship Kurt Laramee vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship

Archived