SWF: Generation Supreme

[QUOTE=Liamo;518614]It would be a shame if you stopped, but if you're not enjoying it then that's fair enough - there's no point if you're not having fun.[/QUOTE] Its not that I'm not enjoying it at all. Its just that its very very slow, and I really just want to play the game. I think part of the problem is that I've done a lot more long-term planning in this game than any other I've played, and I'm eager to see it played out. With a diary game, though, I don't really want to play very far ahead. [QUOTE=The Shape;518620]It's still interesting to see what's going on but I know what you mean about writing taking time and often holding back ideas etc. You could maybe use a briefer approach?[/QUOTE] I've been moving towards that, but I think I'll have to. I'd like to at least get through the next pay per view. We'll see what happens beyond that, though.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day... the truth hurts, the truth can't be handled, and the truth sets you free. But if the truth can do all of those things, how do you know what its going to do when you choose the truth? I had what was probably my most interesting night as the pseudo-booker of SWF recently. It was the night that we debuted Rocky golden. The show as fantastic overall. We made the booking decision to stick almost entirely with guys rated as upper midcard or above, and the results speak for themselves. You can't do shows like that very often, other than on pay per views, but sometimes its necessary. It absolutely worked in this case. I particularly enjoyed the Bruce-Eisen showdown segment. Mainly because I wrote the whole thing. The "writer" Spengler was supposed to, but what he wrote basically came across as cartoon dialogue of the superhero confronting the villain. While that has worked many times for Supreme in the past, its not the direction we're going at the moment. I'm not so sure that Spengler is necessary or "working out". But that's not my call. Yet. After show, Richard Eisen approached me. "I thought the segment there came off pretty well," he told me. "With you and Bruce? Yeah, it came off really well," I agreed. "Some good writing there," Eisen said. "I'll have to let Spengler know." "Um, about that..." I began. "Yeah?" Honesty? Do I tell the boss that Spengler is a creepy self-absorbed jerk who spends most of his time making the female talent uncomfortable by staring at them? That he hasn't been doing anything of late to earn his paycheck? Instead of honesty, I muttered, "I'll pass it on." Eisen didn't depart, though. He continued to stare at me for a long, uncomfortable moment before he asked, "So what about the new guy?" "Golden," I stated, thinking back to when Eisen asked me about his last signing from TCW, Thom Barrowman. This time I got to be honest. "He's going to be very big very quickly. We won't have to give him an overt push. There are many different things we'll be able to do with this guy. The fans will love him and love to hate him." "Great!" my boss laughed with genuine enthusiasm. "I promised him the moon when I signed him. If the fans buy him, I don't have be a liar. Or much of one." It wasn't like Richard Eisen to be self-deprecating, and I had a genuine laugh with him. I had to frantically wave him off as he started to say, "About those other guys we have coming in..." "That we'll talk about in private," I told him with a knowing. He realized what I was getting at right away. We were backstage of the V. Thompson Arena. There were plenty of people about, both roster staff and stadium staff. Much like we had kept the signing of Rocky Golden quiet until we introduced, we wanted to do the same with any other new signings we were bringing in. It the wrong person overheard a name mentioned, it could end up all over the place as a rumor. There was a good chance the signings would get out before we actually introduced the workers, but we wanted to at least try to keep thing quiet. Eisen had one other question, asking, "Are we still going with the direction we discussed for the main event at Puppets?" I shrugged, responding, "I think so. It's the best we have. I'm willing to listen other ideas, but no one is coming up with anything notable." Eisen nodded, told me to keep up the good work, and disappeared. I went wandering through the back, looking for Robbie or someone else to grab some food with. I was wondering through a big concrete mezzanine where there were a ton of backstage staff getting all the gear out when I saw it. I saw what I had been expecting for two weeks.... Scott Sinclair charging at me. I saw Sinclair from fifty feet away and was temped to make a bee-line for an exit. What the hell good will avoiding it do? Laremee was trailing behind Sinclair, with a "oh no, here we go" look on his face. He started yelling my name - my assumed name, anyway - from halfway across the mezzanine. I stopped and waited. And I tried not to laugh at Sinclair's scrunched up, angry-red face. "Avatar! Don't you run away from me!" Sinclair hollered at me. "I'm not going anywhere, Scott," I answered casually as he finally reached me. The stupid roid-head was actually breathing heavy from his fifty-foot near-run. "I know you've been avoiding me, but d*mmit, I want to talk to you," Sinclar told me. His voice was louder than necessary, though he wasn't shouting. I realized right away that he was putting on a show. This was a performance for him, which is why he was doing it someplace public rather than a normal meeting at my office. He wanted as much of the roster as possible to see him "giving it to the kid". I wasn't about to let him have his fun. "Avoid you, Scott? I've been at every show for the past month. I'm available at my office three days a week. You can reach twenty-four hours a day on my cell phone. You have the number, just like everyone else on the roster. But I sure didn't see any messages from you. So I'm guessing you haven't been trying real hard." The steroid freak didn't quite know what to do when I called him on his bluff immediately. He looked confused for a moment, then pressed on in a loud voice, "I know you've been spreading this bullsh*t about me. These... these... lies! I won't stand for it, kid." "Whatever lies are being spread aren't coming from me. I'm a professional, Sinclair. A private meeting stays private. I don't think that personal issues should be aired in public. Like you're doing here. This is unprofessional." That made him turn a bit deeper shade of red. "Unprofessional?" he blustered at me. "You know how long I've been in this business, kid? What the hell do you know about being professional? You're barely out of your teens!" I couldn't resist egging him on, saying, "Apparently age has little to do with maturity or professionalism, Scott." Even Laramee, standing behind Sinclair, had a smirk at that one. There was a bit of a crowd gathering around us now. Some wrestlers, some backstage workers, and some arena stuff. No one was moving to intervene but it didn't really look like the situation would break into violence. I hoped, at least. Sinclair didn't find my verbal jab funny. Not at all. If he had been smart enough to let it drop right there, I probably would have to. But of all the many things Scott Sinclair is, smart really is not one of them. So when he kept going, I decided I was going to make this hurt for him. Just by being honest. "Oh, you think jokes mean something, kid? You're nothing in this company. You're a wrestler who doesn't get to wrestle. Talk sh*t about me all you want, but at least I'm out there on TV. I'm a star. I'm going to be carrying this company in a few years. And where will you be? Nowhere. Maybe still backstage here trying to be a ring rat." "Carry this company? Are you serious, Sinclair?" I asked incredulously. A few of the by-standers snickered. "You couldn't even carry that little company in Pittsburgh, and everyone but you knows it. Do you really think this company missed you while you were on "sabbatical"?" "You're just jealous, kid," he sneered at me. "You wish you were where I am. You're pulling all this backroom sh*t to try to screw me." I actually laughed. I told the self-absorbed meathead, "Trust me, I have much bigger things to deal with than you. If I was jealous and wanted you gone, you'd be gone. Simple as. No one here is trying to screw you. You can't get a title run here because management can't trust you to stay clean. They dropped you out of the Grand Prix for the North American title because of that. You screwed yourself and Laramee out of title run with the tag belts. We had that one booked and everything. They had to pull the plug because of you. So the only person screwing Scott Sinclair is Scott Sinclair." There was a harsh silence. I did notice Laramee staring hard at the back of Sinclair's head after what I said about the tag belts. I had tried to keep that one quiet, but I was past the point of caring. I also did notice Robbie standing near the of the crowd, trying to make eye contact. I gave him a quick head shake that no, I didn't need any help with this. I didn't think Sinclair was about to get violent and I figured I could handle myself if he did. It wouldn't last long anyway, as the crowd had plenty of SWF employees who I knew were friendly towards me. It didn't come to that. Sinclair had run out of steam. He just stared at me with nothing to say, but I could almost feel him deflating. Was it his ego? His anger? His inflated sense of self-worth? Maybe even his time left in this promotion? "I really would have preferred to do this in private," I told him. "But if you're done yelling and stuff, I'd like to grab some food. So excuse me." And I walked away. Suffice to say that I had plenty of company for that meal and it was quite enjoyable. A lot of people kept trying to talk about Sinclair, but I simply wasn't discussing the situation any further. Unfortunately, that little showdown turned out to be a popular topic and I couldn't keep it from getting around. Everyone knew about it, probably within hours. And it remained a popular topic for discussion for awhile. There was no concern about conflicting versions floating around this time, as there were plenty of witnesses. Suffice to say that Sinclair managed to keep a low profile following his blowup. I just went on my life. I did have a fun little discussion with Kurt Laramee, though. He approached by just a few days later and asked if we could talk. "Alright," I said. "What's up?" "Was that true?" he asked bluntly. "What you said about Scott juicing costing us a shot at the tag titles?" Honesty time. "Yeah. It is. I was trying to keep that from getting out, but when Sinclair got in my face, I got a little unprofessional and let it slip," I admitted. "So was it a possibility or a sure thing we would get them?" "Sure thing. Before the incident in January with Sinclair, we were going to start pushing you two towards the February pay per view, and then have you take them from the brothers there. We had to go with Gilmore and Sexy instead." Laramee nodded and was silent for a moment, contemplating. In a way, I felt sorry for him. Laramee doesn't have the best reputation around these parts, but he's not that bad a guy. He's not a real popular guy in the locker room, but its not really his personality. From what I understand, a few of the long-term SWF guys didn't like the hype he got when he signed from DaVE. A few other guys didn't like his heavy style. Plus all the other ex-DaVE guys dislike him because of how he left that promotion and "betrayed" Vibert. I can't imagine having Vibert here makes that any easier - I've never seen the two of them even in the same room together since Phil joined SWF. I think there are even a few guys who just don't like Laramee because he's friends with and tags with Sinclair. Laramee looked hard at me, and I honestly wasn't sure what his response was going to be. He said, "Look, I've kept pretty quiet here for the past few months. I honestly prefer to keep a bit of a low-profile now that Vibert's here. But I would like to ask one favor, Avatar." "Sure." I wasn't agreeing to anything until I heard it. "Don't team me with Sinclair anymore," he said. I wasn't sure what he was going to ask, but it wasn't that. I can't say it surprised me, after the title revelation I let slip. But I did not expect it. "Look, I've had it with the guy. Even before I heard about the titles thing, I was ready to be finished with him. That just made me more sure." "Um, well..." "I'm just tired of his crap," Laramee told me with utter honesty. "I'm tired of him bitching about everything - his push, other workers, his reputation, the fans booing him. I'm tired of him flipping out over the weakest stuff when we're on the road. I'm tired of him finding a way to make me pay more than my portion of everything. I've put with it awhile now and I'm just done." "Okay Kurt, I'll see what I can do," I told. I meant it, as I genuine felt bad for him having to put up with the inhumanity known as Scott Sinclair. But Laramee wasn't quite done. He surprised me as he continued, "Look, I know this probably puts you in a tough spot. Push-wise, and all that. If it means I'm pushed to the side for a bit until you can come up with someone new for me, I'm fine with that. I'd rather job for a bit than deal with him more." I laughed, saying, "I can understand that. Look, I won't make promises. But I'll definitely see what I can do. And this might actually help me come up with something." Which was entirely true, as I already had a nice little idea brewing. So not only did that little public showdown contrived by Sinclair not help him in any way, it actually helped me quite a bit. Laramee seems to be genuinely appreciative that I'm willing to help him. Bigger than that, I seemed to have gained in more respect from a lot of the roster by not backing down from Sinclair at all. The day after my discussion with Laramee, I got a call from Richard Eisen about it. "Look kid, I heard about what Sinclair pulled. I'm sorry about that. If you want him gone, he's gone." "No, its fine," I assured my boss. "I handled it." "I heard that," Eisen laughed. "Did the *ss threaten you?" "Not really. Just a lot of blustering. It was kinda like one of his promos - a lot of words and not much meaning." Eisen laughed, "That's good, kid. Look, if he gives you any more problems, you let me know." My answer was, "Well, honestly, I'd rather deal with it myself. I'd rather wait until until he screws up again, and then I'll get rid of him myself." "I like your style. You got it! Now, about that main event idea of yours..." Who knew that one little meeting would lead to so much. That choosing to be honest in this case could have some rather profound and positive effects. I'd like to think that's always the case when choosing honesty, but its not. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. And its tough to get right. This time I did... I think... Saturday, Week 1, May 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][SIZE="6"]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 2, May 2008[/B] "Supreme TV is must-see wrestling this week. With the Master of Puppets pay per view just days away, most of the matches will be announced on the show! This wee's show also features a great card!" "Everyone expects Jack Bruce versus Vengeance to headline to pay per view. And they are probably not wrong. But the big question everyone is asking is what type of match it will be? A cage match? A Threefold Threat match? There's no doubt that Richard Eisen has an ace up his sleeve in his quest to get the SWF World Heavyweight title away from Jack Bruce. What will it be? I'll have my thoughts." "The Remo versus Lobster Warrior match is set. But what about the rest of Big Money Incorporated? Christian Faith? Steve Frehley? I'll have the latest rumors about what matches some of those Supreme Legends might be involved in!" "If you missed Generation Supreme this week, you missed some notable moments. Eric Eisen announced to the world that he would be on the lookout for new "associates" and that "auditions were open". Jessie tried to talk about her decision to leave the Biggz Boyz, and instead found herself propositioned by the Badd Kompany duo. And Ace Newton once again waxed poetic about "his show". It was a fun night." "Also on Generation Supreme, the feud between Flex Garcia and Robbie Retro got heated. Flex decided to make fun of Robbie for his quick exit in the North American title Grand Prix and the Retro Man didn't take too kindly to it. The two look likely to settle their differences at Master of Puppets. I have some thoughts on this one." "A big topic of debate in the wrestling world this week has been what the signing of Rocky Golden means for SWF. Some view Rocky as another Jack Bruce, a global superstar waiting to happen and a certain future champion. Others feel he's a limited wrestler who's never going to be more than a midcard talent. Well, we're likely to find out one way or the other, as Golden will look to make a notable impact on the SWF. I have all kinds of thoughts I need to share on this one!" "Its still two months away, but the Supreme Challenge is never far from my thoughts. The Greatest Show on Earth is simply the biggest event in the wrestling world. And Supreme Challenge 28 is definitely going to live up to that billing. Planning is already underway and its going to be massive! I'll give out a bit of dirt on what you fans can look forward to!" [/quote] [B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR="Red"]Ace Newton [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Thom Barrowman[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR]: [B]SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 3[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Brandon James[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Valiant & Giedroyc [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Red"]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Los Diablos[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] - [B]SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 4[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vengeance[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Lobster Warrior[/COLOR] [/quote] [/FONT]

Ace Newton vs [b]Christian Faith[/b] Thom Barrowman vs [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 3 [b]Brandon James[/b] vs Darryl Devine Valiant & Giedroyc vs [b]Badd Kompany[/b] vs Los Diablos [b]Rocky Golden[/b] vs Antonio Marquez - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 4 [b]Steve Frehley[/b] vs Angry Gilmore [b]Vengeance[/b] vs Lobster Warrior

Ace Newton vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] [I]Straight forward win for Faith[/I] Thom Barrowman vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B]: SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 3 [I]Eisen will cheat his way to victory[/I] [B]Brandon James[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]James is getting the bigger push as part of Big Money.[/I] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Badd Kompany vs Los Diablos [I]For all the hype Badd Kompany came in and lost on their debut and I think you have plans in the pipeline for Valiant & Giedroyc.[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Antonio Marquez - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Match 4 [I]Marquez is the much better wrestler, but in an SE fed like SWF it's not all about what someone can do in the ring and though I'm not a big fan of Golden he is a good fit for SWF (never got why TCW signed him in the default data, especially with them trying to emphasise the fact they are all about the wrestling)[/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]Frehley's in the higher bracket right now and seems to have his eyes on the World Title.[/I] [B]Vengeance[/B] vs Lobster Warrior [I]LW will put up a brave fight, but I can't see past a Vengeance win in this match.[/I]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week 2, May 2008 Wisconsin Gardens (Great Lakes) - 7,912[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Phil Vibert - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Jerry Eisen. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Tonight we have the third and fourth matches of the North American Championship Grand Pricks. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: That's Grand [I]Prix[/I], Jerry. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ace Newton vs Christian Faith[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGtg-_ZIESo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GfewB78w4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] A classic Christian Faith opener as he gets the crowd into it. The youngster Newton puts up a valiant battle as he cheats in every way possible and tries to slow the match down constantly. The match doesn't get the crowd hot enough to a true classic, but its still a solid opening to the night. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 9:47 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Hey, my dad's up next! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Don't be proud, Jerry. Don't be proud. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen + Jessie Grand Prix Draw[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7SKP4PJ2w"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen brings out Jessie once again to help with the draw for the North American Championship Grand Prix. The belt itself sits on a podium in the middle of the ring with the cage of ping pong balls beside it. Before they begin, Jessie shows the belt off to the crowd while Eisen says a few words. [/I] [I]They make the draw and the first name is...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen looks all too pleased at the drawing of his son's name. The crowd reacts negatively, with chants of "fix" and "bullsh*t". Even Jessie looks a bit sour about it. [/I] [I]Eric Eisen's opponent on the night will be...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thom Barrowman[/B][/CENTER] [I]The man better known in the wrestling world as Guide comes out to the ramp and stands beside Eric Eisen. [/I] [I]The next name drawn is....[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden[/B][/CENTER] [I]Again, the crowd reacts negatively. More than a few people are beginning to suspect that the draw might just be rigged...[/I] [I]Golden's opponent is going to be...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AntonioMarquezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Antonio Marquez[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Mexican star looks pleased as he makes his way out to the ramp. Marquez and Golden eye each other up. Eisen tells the crowd that Marquez is already scheduled to participate in a six-man tag match tonight and that he'll have to wrestle both matches. Marquez looks less pleased.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B] Phil Vibert[/B]: Could that draw have been more rigged? [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Uh, yeah. Probably. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thom Barrowman vs Eric Eisen SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Tournament Round 1[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UtPr1T-qc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The crowd doesn't seem happy at all at the youngest Eisen being in the Grand Prix. Barrowman nearly puts him out more than once, controlling much of the match. Vibert ends up leaving the booth to be ringside with Barrowman, coaching him along in the match. Its not enough for Barrowman to overcome a nasty ringside attack by Runaway Train as Eisen distracts the referee, giving Eisen an easy pin. [B][CENTER]Eric Eisen Wins at 11:34 via Pinfall Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Can your brother ever win without cheating, Jerry? [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I don't know... maybe...? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo, Rich Money, Emma Chase + Brandon James In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54gFc2FpPM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Big Money Incorporated make their way down to the ring to Rich Money's music. To everyone's surprise, including Money and Chase, Remo takes the microphone first. [/I] [I]Remo blasts Lobster Warrior and his recent actions. He points out that by doing things like backstage attacks, Lobby has become what he has so long criticized. That he has forsaken his much talked-about honor. Since that's the case, Lobster Warrior was never the man - or Crustacean - that people thought he was. It is a far better promo than most fans are used to from Remo.[/I] [I]Emma Chase and Rich Money then take over. Chase talks for a moment about Christian Faith, promising once again that Brandon James will end Faith's "career of mediocrity". She also points out that Christian Faith's statue's head seems to have disappeared, much as Faith's talent has.[/I] [I]Rich Money then talks about how he's done with "Steve Frehley and his new boyfriend". Instead, Money is focusing on Jack Bruce. Because Rich Money is money. But his soliloquy is interrupted by...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]Eisen tells Money that he isn't completely done with Steve Frehley just yet. As Frehley and Ray Diaz will be the opponents for Money and Brandon James at Master of Puppets. Money tries to protest, that he should get a shot at Jack Bruce. Eisen cuts him off, telling him that Bruce has something else to deal with. When Emma Chase complains that James wants to destroy Christian Faith, Eisen explains that Runaway Train is going to take care of that. The entire cast of Big Money Incorporate do not seem impressed, but Eisen says that they just need to learn to trust him. Like the fans trust him. Things will work out just they way they want, he promises. [/I] [CENTER][B]Grade: A[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][B] Phil Vibert[/B]: Does Eisen really believe that people trust him? [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I trust him! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/DarrylDevineAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Darryl Devine vs Brandon James[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjywt0B8uQ"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXaGlfa6XM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Brandon James is up in a match against the Shooting Star champion Darryl Devine. The high-fliers belt is not on the line, surprisingly. Devine actually takes the fight to James, but Big Money is overpowering. He spends much of the match chasing the quicker Devine, but makes him pay when he does catch him. Devine just can't overcome the size and strength advantage of James. Its an easy pin after a heavy Big Cat Pounce by James. [B][CENTER]Brandon James Wins 9:54 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B] Phil Vibert[/B]: I used to like that guy. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Devine? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AntonioMarquezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GinoMonteroAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc vs Los Diablos vs Badd Kompany[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3psuTo6UY_8"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rwiBiP_-AJc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The Threefold Threat tag team match offers pretty decent action. The young duo Badd Kompany actually look pretty impressive as they control significant portions of the match. The technical grappling of Sean Deeley is simply superb. Antonio Marquez, with a spot in the Grand Prix later, seems hesitant to tag in. But after watching Deeley and Thompson work over his young partner Gino Montero, Marquez gets in the match willingly. He pays for it, though, as he takes a bit of a beating. The improving teamwork of Valiant & Giedroyc is evident as they use some quick tag work to work over Joss Thompson before Giedroyc gets the win. [B][CENTER]Giedroyc Wins at 8:41 via Pinfall Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DawnTheCheerleaderSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant, Giedroyc + Dawn the Cheerleader In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]After their win, Valiant and Giedroyc stick around in the ring. Dawn the Cheerleader makes her win into the ring as well. The trio talk up how well Valiant & Giedroyc have been doing recently and how they deserve a shot at Sexual Aggressions' titles. [/I] [I]They are interrupted. [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] The tag team champions make their way out to the top of the ramp. They're in street clothes and carrying their belts. They mock the trio in the ring a bit, telling them they don't deserve a title shot. They're interrupted, though... [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Bumfhole brothers join Gilmore and Sexy at the top of the ramp, telling the champs that they do deserve a title shot. Valiant & Giedroyc will have to wait, Randy Bumfhole says. Valiant says they won't wait long, no matter who has the belts. [/I] [CENTER][B]Grade: B-[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AntonioMarquezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [b][B]Rocky Golden vs Antonio Marquez SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Tournament Round 1[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.imeem.com/roadrunnerrecords/music/W2eDkZK2/the_parlor_mob_carnival_of_crows/"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An entertaining battle between two men who are both clearly desperate to win. The all-around excellence of Marquez is off-set by the fact that he's clearly tired coming into the match. That gives Golden the edge, along with a willingness to cheat blatantly and openly. The big newcomer is cautioned repeatedly by the referee. He uses a nasty low-blow to slow down Marquez before betting the pin. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 9:54 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden + Ana Garcia In-Ring Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]After his win, Ana Garcia interviews a sweaty Rocky Golden in the ring. The big man proclaims himself the new "Golden Boy of Supreme". He promises that the fans will see a great deal of him, as he's here to dominate. And he will dominate, because he has some friends coming. Soon. The rest of Supreme had better beware![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B] Peter Michaels[/B]: Friends? What is he talking about? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I don't know but it can't be good. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steve Frehley vs Angry Gilmore[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWicNDkbpw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Frehley and Gilmore put on a brawling war that takes them in and out of the ring. They even brawl in the crowd, with both men nearly getting counted out. Gilmore repeatedly tries to use his grappling skills, only for the aggressive offense of Frehley to turn it back into a brawl. Gilmore's partner Joe Sexy attempts to interfere, but finds himself banished from ringside by referee Shane Stones. Hitting a massive adrenaline rush, a pair of Dark Destroyer Spears by Frehley put Gilmore down long enough for the former champion to get the pinfall. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehley Wins at 13:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Oh my, what a battle! What a war! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ9ULkq1xM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Jack Bruce limps out to the ring and begins to give one of his standard high-energy promos. He rants and raves about the world trying to take his title away from him. He talks about having to face Vengeance once again at the pay per view. The Long Island Angel apparently doesn't care who he faces, because when its show time, its Show Time! [/I] [I]The fans love it. They love the champion. The fans do not love Richard Eisen and Emma Chase as the duo walk out to the top of the ramp. [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen + Emma Chase[/B][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen confirms that Bruce will indeed defend his SWF World Heavyweight championship against Vengeance. Eisen and Chase promise Bruce that there will be a nasty surprise for the champion. A very very nasty surprise. The kind of surprise that he won't be able to overcome. Emma taunts Bruce about losing his title and tells him to take care of that bum knee. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: A nasty surprise for Bruce? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: What's new? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/LobsterWarriorSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lobster Warrior vs Vengeance[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhJzX0UgDM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The Harbinger and the Lobster go toe-to-toe in the middle of the ring. They begin by exchanging heavy blows and Lobby doesn't back down at all. Vengeance gets the better of the exchange just based on his power. The two men go back and forth as they battle, with Vengeance continually getting the better of things due to his size. Lobby is crafty and gets the big man turned around more than once. Just when Lobster Warrior looks to take control of the match and puts Vengeance down, the Harbinger switches into "undead" mode and Lobby can't do a thing as he succumbs to a heavy choke slam. [B][CENTER]Vengeance Wins at 11:57 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/LobsterWarriorSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lobster Warrior, Vengeance, Jack Bruce, Remo, Rich Money, Brandon James, Christian Faith + Steve Frehley In-Ring Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [I]As soon as the ref calls for the bell after the pin by Vengeance, Jack Bruce hits the ring. He moves pretty quick, but he's still favoring his bad knee. The champion goes after Vengeance and the two men brawl as the referee tries to separate them. More officials hit the ring, but chaos breaks out. Remo, Rich Money, and Brandon James all make it into the ring. Remo goes after Lobster Warrior, while Money and James attempt to help out Vengeance with Bruce... though he clearly doesn't need the assistance. Christian Faith and Steve Frehley appear at the top of the ramp to a huge cheer. Faith heads down to the ring in a hurry and goes after Money and James, clearing them both out of the ring. Frehley hangs back and just watches. [/I] [I] The officials try to bring order to the havoc in the ring, but the men don't stop brawling until Richard Eisen appears.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen[/B] [/CENTER] [I]From the ramp, Eisen gets everyone's attention. He tells them to stop it and worry about tearing each other apart at Master of Puppets. If they continue to fight, they will be suspended. He also adds that he's decided to reveal his surprise for Jack Bruce. And his surprise is that the match against Vengeance for the SWF World Heavyweight championship will be a Supreme Cell match. All the men in the ring looked shocked, except the masked Vengeance. The crowd is quiet with awe, allowing the sound of Vengeance's laughter to echo through the arena. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: A Supreme Cell match! The Cell has been banned! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Well, that's the end of Jack Bruce, then. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Guest cmdrsam
The music, the writeups have been top notch here bud. Keep it up. I know you have another venture you want to get going but this has been very entertaining.

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;520724]The music, the writeups have been top notch here bud. Keep it up. I know you have another venture you want to get going but this has been very entertaining.[/QUOTE] I'm not abandoning this just yet. I'm definitely doing the Master of Puppets PPV, and maybe some beyond that. As I've said, I have ideas that I really want to see played out. That is kind counter-balancing the desire to spend some time with the other game I have going. I've come very close to saying "forget this" more than once, but I really don't want to drop it quite yet. I hope to have the PPV up sometime this weekend, but I make no guarantees. Glad you guys are enjoying this.

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][SIZE="6"]The Fry Report "Master of Puppets" Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/SWFMasterofPuppets.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Wednesday, Week 2, May 2008[/B] "SWF Master of Puppets 2008 is tomorrow and this is not a pay per view that you can afford to miss. There is so much going on with this one! I'm going to have a special preview podcast available." "Phil Vibert has flexed his booking muscles again, adding Chris Caufield to the Runaway Train versus Christian Faith match. The addition makes it a SWF Threefold Threat™ match. This could be a great opening match to the night and I have some thoughts to share." "Its going to be a tough night for Valiant. After making it to the Semi Final of the SWF North American Championship Grand Prix, Valiant found out he was also scheduled to wrestle in a tag match at Master of Puppets! He can't miss the tag match as its a Threefold Threat™ tag match to determine the number one contenders for the SWF World Tag Team belts! If Valiant wins his Grand Prix Semi Final match, he could be wrestling three times in one night! What a test for the youngster." "Sexual Aggression have promised the Bumfhole brothers that if they can't beat them at Master of Puppets, they will never get another shot at the SWF tag team gold so long as Gilmore and Sexy hold them. This one could be a war!" "I have heard some serious rumors that Lobster Warrior has quite a surprise in store for Remo and the entire SWF. No details yet on what that surprise might be, but I have some ideas. I'll share them!" "Every SWF fan and the whole wrestling world was shocked on Tuesday when Richard Eisen announced that the SWF World Heavyweight Championship match between Jack Bruce and Vengeance would be a Supreme Cell™ match. A 32-square foot cell made of high tensile steel that surrounds the SWF ring... The Cell has housed some of the most brutal matches in Supreme history. It has not been used since 2004, when Richard Eisen's own son Eric Eisen nearly bled to death in a Supreme Cell™ bloodbath against Runaway Train. But Richard Eisen has brought the steel nightmare back in hopes of giving Vengeance a chance to destroy the reigning champion. Will the Cell prove too much for the Long Island Angel? Or will Show Time find a way to prevail? You can't miss this!" "SWF Master of Puppets 2008 is Thursday! Available only on pay per view!"[/quote] [B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A full preview of the matches lined up for the SWF Master of Puppets pay per view! [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Caufield[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Biggz Boyz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Consequences [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Valiant & Geidroyc[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final [COLOR="Blue"]Valiant [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final [COLOR="Red"]Enygma [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] in a SWF Shooting Star Ladder Match for the [B]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/B] [COLOR="Blue"] The Amazing Bumfholes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Sexual Aggression[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Final [COLOR="Red"]Big & Rich[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Mass Effect[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Lobster Warrior[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Red"]Remo [/COLOR]in a No Disqualification Match [COLOR="Red"]Vengeance [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] in Supreme Cell™ Match for the [B]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [/quote][/FONT]

Chris Caufield vs Runaway Train vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] [I]This match seems to favour the faces and as I think the heels will be succesful later in the show, I see Faith getting the win.[/I] The Biggz Boyz vs Consequences vs [B]Valiant & Geidroyc[/B] [I]Valiant & Giedroyc seem to be on a biy of a roll now, so I'll tip them to win[/I] [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs Marc DuBois - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final [I]Rocky seems to be in line for a big push, as a hand picked representative of the Eisens.[/I] [B]Valiant [/B]vs Eric Eisen - SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final [I]With a little help from Jack, Valiant denies Eric from turning the North American finals into what probably would have been a screwy farce[/I]. Enygma vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] in a SWF Shooting Star Ladder Match for the SWF Shooting Star Championship [I]This belts better suited to being around Devine's waist, than Enygma's[/I] The Amazing Bumfholes vs [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Unless you are looking to split Sexual Aggression and have them go singles, I see them retaining. At the moment they probably are better off staying as a team as the main event singles scene is pretty loaded at the moment.[/I] SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Final [I]Valiant runs out of steam, as the 'corporate choice'[B] Rocky Golden[/B] wins the North American Title. [/I] [B]Big & Rich[/B] vs Mass Effect [I]Big Money need to be kept strong as the dominant heel faction[/I] Lobster Warrior vs [B]Remo [/B]in a No Disqualification Match [I]Big Money continue to dominate, as Remo scores a big win ove Lobster Warrior[/I] Vengeance vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] in Supreme Cell™ Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship This seems to be so stacked against Jack Bruce, that I can only see one [I]outcome.....and that's Jack Bruce against all the odds surviving with the SWF World Heavyweight Championship intact around his waist ![/I]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Master of Puppets 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/SWFMasterofPuppets.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thursday, Week 2, May 2008 The Gardens of North Dakota (Mid West) - 23, 683[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207Small.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Phil Vibert - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Master of Puppets 2008! I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Jerry Eisen. Phil Vibert: I'm no one's puppet, Michaels, but I'm happy to be here. [quote][CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [B]Pay Per View Promo Video[/B][/CENTER] [I]A high-quality promo video plays, showcasing the top feuds in the SWF. It includes several minutes of footage from the feud between Jack Bruce and Vengeance, and serves to get the crowd fired up.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RunawayTrainSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Caufield vs Runaway Train vs Christian Faith[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fmSF4chL2I"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceiyvKwpRRo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GfewB78w4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The opening match is a Threefold Threat match and its an all-out brawl. All three men end up bleeding heavily. The fans truly loved the battle. Christian Faith begins to bleed late in the match when he's thrown into the stairs by Runaway Train. When he starts to show red, Faith goes into Raging Bull mode and tears through his two opponents. He uses the momentum to hit a Leap of Faith on Train while Caufield is out of the ring, and gets the pinfall win. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 11:32 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Next up we have the draw for the North American Championship Grand Prix. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: The rigged draw, you mean. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen + Jessie In-Ring Draw[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7SKP4PJ2w"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen again brings out Jessie to help him with what will be the final draw of the Grand Prix. The SWF CEO is has a serious swagger and he looks confident. He starts by telling the crowd that they are going to witness history tonight and its a night they will always remember. This time, there are only four names to be drawn. No ping pong ball cage this time. Just four envelopes. They are put into a small bin, mixed up, and Jessie draws them one at a time. The first name is...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden[/B][/CENTER] [I]Golden comes out to the top of the ramp. The fans already dislike the new SWF "Golden Boy". Golden's opponent will be...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois[/B][/CENTER] [I]The youngster comes out to the top of the ramp with a great deal of energy. He actually get a decent pop from the crowd. That means the last match is already set, but Eisen and Jessie go through the motions regardless. The next name drawn is...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]The "Chosen One" Eric Eisen. This gets a knowing nod from his father, Richard Eisen. And that leaves only...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant[/B][/CENTER] [I]Valiant makes his way out to the top of the ramp. He looks determined. The Semi Finals and potential Finale are set![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BartBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BrettBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc vs Consequences vs The Biggz Boys[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPnn-OIXn0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c126VLSjqR0&feature=related"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A well-worked and entertaining three-way tag battle. Despite having another match later in the night, Valiant doesn't hold back and he takes a bit of a beating from the duo of Parker and McClean. The teamwork of the Biggz brothers allows them to control portions of the match, but they find themselves overpowered. In the end, its Valiant & Giedroyc taking the win to become the number one contenders for the tag team titles. [B][CENTER]Valiant Wins at 12:03 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden vs Marc DuBois SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS69fuCOhTM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Rocky Golden looks as though he expects an easy match, as he seems to take DuBois lightly. The Golden Boy quickly overpowers the youngster and goes for a pin. Despite a quick count, DuBois gets his shoulder up, and begins to fight back. The Canadian flat out-wrestles the bigger man, making Golden look almost amateurish at times. Richard Eisen is at ringside and he gradually looks more and more foul through the match. When DuBois finally gets Golden to tap, Eisen looks furious. [B][CENTER]Marc DuBois Wins at 9:43 via Submission Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: The kid wins it! No one saw that coming! [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Uh-oh... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Morrisette In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByamEGGiKGM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The crowd doesn't react to unfamiliar music, and seems confused when an unrecognized wrestler comes to the ring in street gear. It becomes apparent that its Lobster Warrior without his familiar costume, and the crowd roars. But Lobby looks oddly intense. He grabs a microphone.[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B]: Remo! You better be listening to this. This is it. This is what you get now. No more Lobster Warrior. The Undersea Superhero is gone. I'm just Chris Morrisette now. This is what you wanted, Remo. You wanted to kill Lobby. Well, you have. Consider Lobster Warrior dead. Now you have Morrisette to deal with. And that's not a good thing for you, Remo. Or any of Big Money Incorporated. Its really bad news, actually. Because at least Lobster Warrior had a sense of humor. A fun side. Even a soft side. Morrisette doesn't. Morrisette doesn't worry about anything but kicking ass in this ring. And I'm starting with you, Remo! [I]The doesn't seem certain how to react as the man former known as Lobster Warrior drops the microphone and leaves the ring. After a moment of silence, they roar.[/I] [CENTER][B]Grade: A[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen vs Valiant SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Semi Final[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4O5epRZ_Zw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The match is an open back-and-forth affair, with both men getting plenty of offense. The obvious exhaustion of Valiant after his earlier match and the willing cheap-shots of Eisen give the edge to the "Chosen One". When Eisen tosses Valiant from the ring, Runaway Train works him over while Eisen distracts the ref. That's enough for Eisen to take control and get the win. Richard Eisen looks pleased while Eric Eisen celebrates excessively. [B][CENTER]Eric Eisen Wins at 11:54 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Well that was predictable. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce + Dani Nevada In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ9ULkq1xM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Jack Bruce is interviewed in the ring by Dani Nevada. The lovely young lady is barely able to get a word in edge-wise as the champion rants and raves. He gets the crowd revved up as a he screams about it being Show Time and how no one will take his title. He apparently isn't afraid of Vengeance, even if its in a Supreme Cell. The Long Island Angel is ready to bleed! Because its Show Time![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EnygmaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/DarrylDevineAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFShootingSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Enygma vs Darryl Devine SWF Shooting Star Ladder Match for the Shooting Star Championship[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnyRUzgqj7k"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjywt0B8uQ"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A rather unexciting match that brings the crowd down a bit. The wrestlers try, but the crowd seems to deflate a bit after the excitement of the Jack Bruce promo. Devine comes back to get the win, which boosts the crowd a bit. [B][CENTER]Darryl Devine Wins at 9:53 via Item Retrieval Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFTagSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes vs Sexual Aggression SWF World Tag Team Championships Match[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczX_HNaR84"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evc3Xtc84N0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An entertaining match between two tag teams going all out. The Bumfholes seem almost desperate in their determination. Joe Sexy once again proves quite willing to cheat his way to victory, but Angry Gilmore is unwilling. He focuses on wrestling instead, and gets into something of an argument when Gilmore won't takes cheap shots at Zimmy when the ref is distracted. Despite the best efforts of the Bumfhole brothers, the champions prove too much and Gilmore eventually gets the submission on Zimmy. [B][CENTER]Angry Gilmore Wins at 13:54 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sexual Aggression[/B][/CENTER] [I]Rather than celebrate their title defense, Sexual Aggression end up in a heated argument in the ring. Sexy is the instigator and he's clearly unhappy that Gilmore refused to help out his partner with a big of good old cheating. The argument continues as the duo make their way into the back and head into their locker room. The camera follows them, until they slam the locker room door. The shouting continues behind the closed door...[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B] Jerry Eisen[/B]: I don't think those two are getting along so well... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois vs Eric Eisen SWF North American Championship Grand Prix Finale[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS69fuCOhTM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The crowd gets behind the youngster early and stays behind him. The Canadian wrestles clean while Eisen tries every dirty trick in the book. DuBois puts on a wrestling clinic as he throws a bit of everything at Eisen. All Eisen can do is throw around cheap shots and low blows. Runaway Train gets involved again, but the referee isn't distracted enough, and he orders Train from ringside. Eisen's main advantage is gone, and his dad doesn't look pleased. DuBois hits a moonsault at one point for a huge pop. He gets the win after he manages a quick reverse on a nice attack by Eisen, managing to get the pin out of a bridging suplex. [B][CENTER]Marc DuBois Wins at 15:05 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I]The young Canadian goes insane after he is handed the title. He drops to his knees, cradling the belt. Eisen glares from outside the ring and looks like he's going to go after DuBois, but his father stops him. Then DuBois jumps up and scrambles outside the ring, jumping into the crowd to celebrate. The crowd gives him quite the reception. He hugs all three men at the announcers booth. He then races backstage as the camera tries to keep up. He finds Eric Tyler and Chris Caufield, both in street clothes, and celebrates with them. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I just got hugged. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: You enjoyed that too much, Jerry. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mass Effect vs Big & Rich[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYdKFB7L-kM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbeq6K7ceWo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A long, out-and-out brawl where all four men battle hard. Both Diaz and James end up busted open. The battle is near-chaos at times and moves outside the ring frequently. Frehley and Money have some special viciousness for each other. James eventually when he goes into Raging Bull mode on Diaz and then hits a Big Cat Pounce. The way that Frehley and Money glare at each other makes it seem like they aren't done with each other yet. [CENTER][B]Brandon James Wins at 15:32 via Pinfall Grade: B[/B][/CENTER] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWgf-fk2Ka4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByamEGGiKGM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The match is a war of attrition. The two men go to battle with what seems like genuine animosity. The man formerly known as Lobster Warrior looks absolutely done more than once, including after Remo hits The Destroyer hard. Morrisette kicks out and refuses to lose. The tenacity of Morrisette begins to wear on the bigger, younger man and the Canadian takes advantage. He surprises Remo when he unleashes the Lobster Trap and then get a quick pin. The crowd goes insane and Remo looks more than angry. [B][CENTER]Chris Morrisette Wins at 19:13 via Pinfall Grade B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I miss the crab guy. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFWorldAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Vengeance vs Jack Bruce SWF Supreme Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Champion[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ9ULkq1xM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The two men enter the ring and the massive cell is lowered down over the ring, then secured. Referee Darren Smith is there simply to call the end to the match and doesn't even start in the ring. Vengeance goes after Bruce before the bell rings, and the two men go at each other. The bigger Vengeance gets the better of the exchanges, so Bruce begins to use a strategy of keep-away, making The Harbinger chase. It works for a bit, but Bruce's knee clearly isn't right and Vengeance works it over when he gets ahold of the champion. A nasty head butt from Vengeance's gleaming mask busts the Long Island Angel open. His long tresses of hair are soon coated in blood. But he keeps fighting. He bleeds more when Vengeance takes him outside the tosses him into the steel bars repeatedly. Bruce looks out of it and referee Darren Smith looks like he might stop it. The champion continues to fight, and when he regains his legs, he manages some offense and smashes Vengeance's face into the cell several times. Blood drips down from beneath the mask, and the challenger is bleeding as well. The war continues, and the mat is soon coated with blood. Emma Chase makes a surprise appearance at ringside, and tries to hand Vengeance his chain through the bars. Referee Smith grabs it instead and it becomes a three way tug-of-war between the ref, Chase, and Vengeance. Bruce takes advantage of the delay to regroup himself. He even plays to crowd a bit. When Vengeance finally gets back into the ring, sans the chain, Bruce plays down. He catches Vengeance unaware and takes control. He hits the New York Minute twice and looks like he has Vengeance down. But when the ref is about to call the match, Vengeance suddenly sits up and begins to no sell everything that the champion throws at him. He grabs Bruce, lifts him above his head, and throws him out of the ring into the steel wall. The cell shakes but holds. Bruce is in a heap and he looks done. But while on the mat, he finds the chain on the floor where Smith left it. He grabs it and slowly makes his way back into the ring. When Vengeance comes after him, Bruce trips him with the chain, then wraps it around The Harbinger's throat. As Vengeance had done to so many victims, Jack Bruce used the chain to choke the big man unconscious. The referee checks on Vengeance and calls the match! [B][CENTER]Jack Bruce Wins at 33:54 via Referee Stoppage Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I] Bruce hits his knees in a bloody mess as the fans go crazy and the cell is slowly raised. The officials manage to wake up Vengeance and help him from the ring. As Bruce is handed the SWF World Heavyweight championship, The Harbinger tries to go after the champ one more time but the officials intervene and get the still-wobbly big man to the back. Bruce takes his time playing to the crowd and celebrating with the fans. Christian Faith and Chris Morrisette show up at the top of the ramp to add to the applause. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 3, May 2008[/B] "There is a lot to talk about after the Master of Puppets 2008 pay per view. I could fill up the entire show talking about what happened the other night. I have plenty of things to share!" "There are rumors swirling about some big changes coming to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Details are sketchy at this point and its mostly rumors, but things are coming through some sources I have to trust. I expect the first of these big changes to drop this week on Supreme TV!" "Last week, Rocky Golden hinted that he had some friends coming. My sources tell me that we should find out just who those "friends" are. I'll tell my guess - that someone from SWF's past might be coming back. But we'll have to see tomorrow night!" "Speaking of people from SWF's past, the tag team formerly known as the Dirty White Boyz is back. The duo are now calling themselves the Black Label Fight Club and they debuted Friday night on Supreme TV. The duo of Blood Elderberry and Blood Bonham lost to the Samoan Wildboyz, but the pair clearly still love to brawl. I'll share my thoughts on their return." "Lobster Warrior is no more. It was strange for everyone in the Crustacean Nation to see our favorite Undersea Superhero without his costume and calling himself Chris Morrisette? Is it permanent? Did Remo really win even thought he lost the match? A great deal to discuss." "Marc DuBois won the North American Championship Grand Prix... Who saw that coming? I was one of many who thought that Richard Eisen would manage to get that belt around the waist of Eric Eisen once again. But DuBois won the hearts of many fans as the youngster just wouldn't be denied. Who didn't get behind him in that Finale? Will DuBois be able to hold onto the belt for any length, though? I have thoughts on this." "After losing once again to Sexual Aggression, you have to wonder if the Bumfhole brothers will get another chance at the SWF World Tag Team titles? Do they deserve another chance? Who does? Valiant & Giedroyc would be my choice. I'll tell you why." "Speaking of Gilmore and Sexy, what's going on between those two? It sure doesn't seem that the tag team champions are on the same page at all times. They do keep winning, and in the end, that's all that matters." "The Supreme Cell™ match between Jack Bruce and Vengeance was amazing. One of the nastiest and most brutal matches I've ever witness, and I've seen it all. I still can't believe that Bruce once again found a way to win and hang onto his beloved title. That bloody war has to end the feud between those two... doesn't it? What else can they possibly do to each other? Vengeance has proven that no matter how much he destroys the body of Jack Bruce, he cannot destroy the will of the Long Island Angel. And that gives Bruce enough to win. Where does that leave the two men? I have plenty of thoughts on this." [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Blue]High Concept[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Eisen + Money[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Samoan Wildboyz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Thom Barrowman[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF North American Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Supreme Pain[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]The Biggz Boys[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]John McClean[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Remo[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day... when your job is to try to create drama out of nothing, it seems like adding a bit of drama to everything comes naturally. The meeting took place a couple weeks ago now. I knew about the "emergency creative meeting" almost a week in advance. I guess those are the advantages of being considered one of the top creative talents within the promotion. The problem in question was one I was quite aware of, as I had created it myself. Not intentionally, but it still came back to me. I don't know yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The meeting took place at Supreme One, in the biggest conference room we have. It was still overflowing. There was somewhere around 30 people in there and very few of them knew why. As one of the main bookers, I had a seat at the table, seated between Peter Michaels and Phil Vibert. Guys like DuBois and Robbie were resigned to sitting in the outer-ring. Richard Eisen came storming into the room like his *ss was on fire. The noisy room went silent. He sat down at the head of the big table, right between Jerry and Eric. The boss surveyed the room slowly and more than a few people wilted under his gaze. He then broke the silence by explaining why everyone was there. Simply put, Generation Supreme was working too well. The B-show was proving very effective at bringing the young talent through and giving them a stage. It allowed them get over quite with the fans quite quickly simply by making them visible, which was tougher with just the main show and pay per views. Workers like Darryl Devine, Antonio Marquez, Ace Newton, and Sean Deeley had moved rapidly into the middle of the card without any heavy pushes, just because of the visibility the show afforded them. Eisen explained a bit of the background that lead to my Generation Supreme idea - that he was concerned with the generational turnover due to some of the older workers on the roster still being near the top of the card. He didn't say it, but I knew the Supremo was fearful of being caught in a position where top guys either retire or have to scale back and the promotion not having replacements ready to go. Where the success of Generation Supreme becamse an issue is that the generation turnover wasn't happening as rapidly as Eisen feared it would. He didn't say it, but guys like Enforcer Roberts and Runaway Train were carefully being scaled back, but it was a gradual process from both. Neither were about to disappear from TV. The middle and upper sections of the SWF card were getting a bit overfull. Between some of the new signings, the recent youngsters making their debut, and the fact that more young guys were ready to jump up from RIPW, there was a concern. Richard Eisen wanted ideas. He wanted solutions. He didn't want to bury anyone or fire anyone, so both of those suggestions were out. About half the room seemed relieved at that, and the other half seemed disappointed to have their only idea pulled out from under them. I could have ended the meeting right at that point by speaking up. I had a solution. Not even a solution, but the solution. The one I knew would work and would be accepted by both the boss and the entire roster. I held back, though, and let the ideas flow. Except it wasn't that much like a flow. More like the coughing and spitting of a kitchen sink with no water pressure. Someone suggested putting a bunch of people back into developmental training to bring them up to speed on any weak areas of their game. Someone had the odd yet clever suggestion of having some sort of rotating schedule of TV appearances for anyone below upper midcard, so that no one would be forgotten or buried. Another suggestion was to have part of the roster doing TV and part just doing house shows, which was a bit closer to my solution than I liked. All of these ideas were summarily shot down by the Eisen clan. I allowed the stuttering brainstorm session to continue for nearly half an hour before I finall spoke up. During that time, I got a few looks from some people - notably all three Eisens and Peter Michaels - but I didn't say anything. There was a small lull, and Jerry Eisen looked like he was ready to give more encouragement to the group. I finally spoke up, saying, "Look, its simple. We split the roster." There was a moment of silence, then the room exploded into questions and debate. The reaction was even stronger than I hoped for. The room was a caphony of noise and it made me smile. My suggestion definitely elicited a reaction. The room quieted down when Jerry Eisen motioned for quiet, saying, "Let him explain." "Well, simple question to start with, Mr. Eisen," I said, directly it to Richard. "You can get another weekly program on a bigger network quite easily, correct? Ninety to one hundred and twenty minutes per week." "Of course," Eisen nodded. "So we add a second weekly A-show. Call it Supreme Legends. We split the roster between the two shows. Each show gets a full roster - main eventers on down. We can split it any way we want, though I was thinking we put the brawlers and high-fliers on the new show and leave the all-arounders on Supreme. We work an easy storyline to justify the split and push the idea as the SWF having too much quality for one show to contain. We can promote the different shows and rosters as different "brands" of SWF, each offering a slightly different product and slightly different storylines," I explained. There was another moment of silence and then the room erupted again into discussion. I could tell immediately that a lot of the discussion was positive and excited, making me believe I had chosen wisely in presenting this idea. I watched the Eisen trio whisper between themselves for a moment before Jerry again waved for quiet. "You got our attention, kid," he told me. "Again. But give us a bit more on this. What do you mean by the brands having different products? That seems like a big change." I tried to clarify, "Not different products so much as different focus. Its all still going to be Sports Entertainment. By giving the different brands each a slightly different texture, we encourage fans to watch both because they won't be getting the exact same thing on each show. Right now TCW has two shows and they're identical week after week, except for the time and date they're shown. We want to avoid that." Richard Eisen made a bit of a face at the mention of SWF's competition, as he always does. I continued, "An easy example is the high-fliers. We've talked about having an actual separate division for the high-fliers, and the new show would give up the space and time to make that work. Given the style and personalities involved in that, it would make sense to have stories that are a big more fun. Whereas most of the brawlers are going to do better with serious stories and angles." "That actually makes a lot of sense," Eric Eisen admitted. "What about pay per views?" "They stay the same. Both brands," was my answer. "What about cross-overs between brands?" someone piped up from the back. I think it was DuBois but I'm not certain. "Well, I think it would work best to have a "soft" split between the brands. So that workers can move back and forth between pretty easily. That would allow cross-over storylines to work more easily, and give more flexibility in setting feuds up for the pay per views. But that can work however," I said. It turned into a question-and-answer period. I was very relieved I had put serious thought into this idea before presenting it or I could have looked like an idiot, good idea or not. "What about house shows?" Jerry Eisen questioned. I shrugged. "However. Doing house shows by brand would allow twice as many to be held, in theory. Which could mean a lot more coverage. Or it could allow the travel to be scaled back a bit, and still have more coverage. It works any way you want." There was a bit of hooting and hollering at the suggestion of less travel for house shows, which brought some laughs. "What about Generation Supreme?" Vibert inquired. He looked intrigued by the whole idea. "Again, whatever," I offered. "Personally, I would prefer to keep it. Maybe scale it back a bit, down to sixty minutes or something. But it still could be an effective showcase for the younger guys coming out of development. And we still have quite a few guys with Nero at Rhode Island." "What about the title belts?" Michaels asked. "I have some thoughts on that. I think that certain belts should be tied to certain brands, except the tag belts. It might require some additions, though. That stuff I'd prefer to talk over when the group isn't so big," I explained, and the "Head Booker" nodded. "We could do rivalries between the brands," was the suggestion from Emma Chase. "And maybe an invasion storyline!" Christian Faith blurted. He was one of the ones getting enthusiastic. "No," I responded bluntly. "Not off the start anyway. We want to be careful about how people are going to perceive this. And we cannot make it look like the SWF is competing against itself. That will prompt fans to choose between one brand or the other. We absolutely do not want that. We want them watching both. Again, we want to promote the split as a "too much" quality. The SWF is just that good." "Yeah, sorry," Faith apologized. "Don't apologize. It is a good idea. So is the rivalry between the brands. Its just not something we'd be able to do off the start. Down the road, once we bury Total, we would have more flexibility," I explained. "What about something like a draft to determine the rosters between the brands?" asked Jessie Gilmore. Both her and Tom were big football fans, I knew. "Again, we want to be careful of making it look like the brands are going head-to-head," I shrugged. Jessie and Tom both nodded. Robbie spoke up next with a suggestion. He said, "What about promoting Generation Surpeme as the showcase? As the show where new guys debut and try to make their mark, so it can be decided which brand they join. I mean, that's how we would probably use it anyway. But to promote and present it that way to the fans." "That could actually work pretty well," I agreed. There was a momentary lapse in the questions, and I seized on it. I had set everything up ahead of time and had been hanging onto the remote control for the entire meeting. I clicked the remote, so the lights in the room dimmed as the big-screen LCD monitors around the outside of the room fired up. Everyone turned to look at the monitor closest to them. "This is just something I had made up quite quickly," I told them. Truthfully, actually. I had a couple of the editors piece it together pretty quick. But I thought it would drive the point home quite effectively. The video was essentially two highlights reels. The first was a recut version of the current opening credits we used for Supreme TV. It used the same theme, "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva. The highlights clips it used were different from the current opening, and it featured only workers that I expected to be on that brand - Jack Bruce, Rich Money, Marc DuBois, Angry Gilmore and a few others. The second video was a bit rougher, as it was put together from scratch and pretty quickly. It was intended to be the opening credits for SWF Legends. The music was "The Sound of Madness" by Shinedown, and the highlights clips featured the likes of Christian Faith. Brandon James, Darryl Devine, Chris Caufield, Vengeance, Runaway Train, and the Biggz Boyz. The editor had, at my request, put in some big "whoa" moments. The video had the desired effect. By the time the music finished playing and I raised the lights, I saw a lot more faces looking convinced about the whole thing. "Alright, kid, I like your idea," Richard Eisen told me bluntly. "Its bold. Its different. It just might work. Any ideas on how we introduce the split?" "I do, actually," I smiled. It took a few minutes, but I explained the story ideas I had for what would lead up to the roster split and justify it. I got a big smile from Vibert, as he played a notable role. I didn't spot any expressions that made me believe it was a poor idea. It got the approval it needed, from the one and only Richard Eisen. "We go with the kids idea," he said after I finished. "Unless anyone has any objections?" There was silence in response, so he went on, "We need to get this set up and quick. Jerry, get in touch with the networks and see what kind of deal we can work there. I'll get spearhead marketing on it, and make sure we get some sponsors excited for it. Creative, get working on the storylines. Everyone else, spread this idea out amongst the roster. And make sure everyone is excited for it!" I was not surprised the Eisen has chosen to go with my idea. I knew it was a good. I wasn't sure he would take to it so decisively and set it into action so quick. As we were all getting up from the table, Vibert leaned with a smile. "You do like the drama, don't you, kid?" he asked. "Well, when it works..." I shrugged. I was beckoned away by Ricahrd Eisen, as he called, "Kid, over here. You even picked the theme song for the new show! What hell song was that anyway? Good choice!" I went and got my Eisen plaudits. All three of them seemed impressed and they let me know it. Could I have presented my idea without the drama? Of course. I could have taken it directly to Eisen - he meets with me whenever I request it. I could have done it in any number of other ways. But this way, this was fun. Hey, when you give me a job that essentially consists of creating drama on the screen, don't be surprised when that carries over to "real life"... Call you call the wrestling industry "real life"? Monday, Week 3, May 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week 3, May 2008 Evanovich Riverside (Tri State) - 10,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Phil Vibert - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Jerry Eisen. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: There are going to be some surprises tonight, Peter. That's all I can say. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Oh, I love surprises! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money, Remo, Brandon James, + Emma Chase In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dKtZF-Mxv2I"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The Big Money Incorporated foursome are greeted by a wall of boos. The four soak it up and revel in it. Well, except for Brandon James, who seems pretty oblivious. Rich Money takes the microphone first. He tells the fans that he's done with Steve Frehley after Money and James broke The Dark Destroyer and "his little friend" at the pay per view. The former North American champion promises he has bigger and better things to move on to. That starts tonight, as he's been asked to team with Eric Eisen tonight, as a special favor to Richard Eisen. It will Money's pleasure. Remo takes the microphone and gives one of his finest promos ever. He rips into the man formerly known as Lobster Warrior, telling Chris Morrisette that in defeat, Remo still won. That he wanted to kill the stupid Crustacean character and that he succeeded. Remo wants the fans to remember that he can destroy anything he sets his sights on. That's why he's one of the Alpha Dogs. Finally, Emma Chase talks for Brandon James. She says now that both Lobster Warrior and Steve Frehley have been taken care of, they can focus on Christian Faith. The old man hasn't been forgotten. He is still around and they want to take care of that. Emma promises.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ElmoBensonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GrouchoBlingSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricEisenAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]High Concept vs Eisen + Money[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzpijLuO5qs&feature=related"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54gFc2FpPM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Rich Money starts the match and looks to overpower Benson. He almost succeeds. But as soon as Bling tags in, the quick teamwork of the smaller duo becomes evident. Money and Eisen don't work together that well. But they work well enough as a timely distraction and a bit of cheating gets them the victory. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 9:54 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/KristenPearceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden + Kristen Pearce In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Rocky Golden comes out with his sexy manager, Kristen Pearce. The "Golden Boy" does most of the talking. He says that he fully expected to walk out of the Grand Prix with the North American championship belt and he's quite disappointed in himself that it didn't happen. The fans shouldn't worry - Rocky Golden is not easily discouraged. He's going to get his hands on that belt. And to help him, he's brought some friends...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Troy Tornado + Texas Pete[/B] The appearance of Troy Tornado and Texas Pete draws some heat from the crowd. Golden introduces the duo as his new associates. Pearce promises that her new threesome of fiercesome fighters are going to do what even Big Money Incorporated couldn't - which is dominate the Supreme Wrestling Federation[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: That group is up to no good, mark my words. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AkimaBraveSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/KidTomaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc vs The Samoan Wildboyz[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdL8fSK4RE8"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A hard-fought but solid win for Valiant & Giedroyc. Not only do they have to deal with the high-flying and hard-headed duo in the ring, but the constant interference attempts from both BJ O'Neill and Tana. The ends after Giedroyc lands his Crashing On jawbreaker on Toma, then Valiant & Giedroyc unveil their new finisher, the Desolation Drop. Its enough to give them another victory. [B][CENTER]Valiant Wins at 8:32 via Pinfall Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Another win for Valiant & Giedroyc! You would have to think they get a shot at the tag titles soon enough. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricTylerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Tyler + Chris Caufield[/B] Backstage Segment[/CENTER] [I]Both wearing street clothes, Chris Caufield and Eric Tyler are wandering through the backstage area. They crack a couple of jokes as they wander past other workers. They come up on a pair of pretty young ladies who don't look like they belong. The young ladies are trying in vain to get the attention of a pair of young men who are much more concerned with a discussion they're having. The young men are Zimmy and Randy Bumfhole.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole + Zimmy Bumfhole[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tyler interrupts the brothers to ask what they are arguing about. Zimmy says to mind their own business, but Randy explains that they're upset about not getting the tag titles back. After the brothers spent a couple minutes explaining - whining - Tyler asks them why they care. As the Bumfholes try to answer that, Tyler tells them that they should worry about titles that really matter. Like the North American championship or even the SWF World Heavyweight championship. Caufield agrees with him. The Bumfholes try to argue the point but get shot down quite quickly. They can't deny that the two singles titles mean more than the tag titles and they can't really say they aren't good enough to be more ambitious. When Tyler and Caufield move on, the Bumfhole brothers no longer have anything to argue about. They still aren't noticing the cute girls, however. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Those two are damned smart men. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thom Barrowman vs Marc DuBois SWF North American Championship Match[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UtPr1T-qc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS69fuCOhTM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Marc DuBois is successful in his very first defense of the North American title. Barrowman presses the fight to the youngster, but the champion displays the great range of skills at his disposable as he takes everything Barrowman can muster and then throws it back at him. The challenger can't kick out of the Marc of Excellence as DuBois gets the win. [B][CENTER]Marc DuBois Wins at 9:31 via Pinfall Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RunawayTrainSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EnforcerRobertsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BartBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BrettBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Supreme Pain vs The Biggz Boyz[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67bTpVQfB6U"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c126VLSjqR0&feature=related"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] The Biggz run of mediocrity continues as they can't overcome the dastardly ways of Train and Roberts. The size advantage of Train and technical excellence of Roberts plays as much of a role as their willingness to cheat, as the Biggz spend very little time in control of the match and never look close to winning. [B][CENTER]Enforcer Roberts Wins at 8:43 via Submission Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: My turn. Now if you'll excuse me gentlemen... and you too Jerry... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Phil Vibert In-Ring Segment[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfeCViJEK0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Vibert makes his way from the announcers booth into the ring. He has a wry little smile on his face and he has a small duffel bag with him.[/I] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Forgive me for taking up your time this evening. I'm paid to talk, but this isn't how I like to do it. But there is a very specific reason I'm in the ring here tonight with this bag. [I]Vibert holds up the bag for dramatic effect. [/I] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Now the SWF likes to call its superstars Supreme Legends. Its a good name, you know. There have been some great wrestlers to sweat and bleed in this here ring. Wrestlers like Sam Strong, Rip Chord, Micky Starr, Bruce the Giant, Dread, Sam Keith. True legends. And you have guys like Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Rich Money, Steve Frehley... These guys are the legends of today. They are the ones who win the world titles and get the glory. [I]Vibert allows the pop to die down before he continues. Mention the names of Supreme Legends is an easy way to the heart of any SWF fan. [/I] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: But a decade in this business has taught me many things. One of those lessons is that those superstars, those Legends, are not what a promotion is built upon. Its the mid-card guys who come into this ring night after night and lay down their heart and soul for you fans. The guys like Freddy Datsun, Black Hat Bailey, and Enforcer Roberts. They aren't flashy and aren't always the most charismatic. They don't cut great promos. But they come out the ring and deliver, no matter what is asked of them. These guys are the cornerstone of a promotion, the concrete foundation. The Genius Mr. Eisen prefers the flashy guys to the blood and guts brawler. The flashy guys are the ones who get the glory. They're the ones who get the titles. But those heart and soul guys haven't been forgotten by yours truly. No, I remember that lesson and I keep it close to my heart. That's why I brought in Eric Tyler and Chris Caufield - those two personify that type of wrestler. And I know you fans have already learned to appreciate that. And to show that I also appreciate that type of wrestler, I've decided to introduce something new…ish... [I]With a flourish, Vibert grabs the duffel bag and withdraws a title belt from it. He holds it up for the world to see. The belt is old, well-worn, and kinda of tattered. There seems to be part of the plate missing off the front. A newer label has applied, stating "SWF Legends". [/I] [/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFLegendsMid-1.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Arial] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: This is the SWF Legends belt. I know its not the prettiest of title belts, but that’s kind of the point. It’s a title belt for those hard, tough, brawling veteran wrestlers who don't get to compete for the World title. Guys like John McClean, Enforcer Roberts, Flex Garcia, Chris Caufield… [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]Vibert's speech is interrupted by the appearance of Richard Eisen, who comes charging down the ramp. He is red-faced and angry. [/I] [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: Just wait one godd*mned minute here, Vibert… I know you like to think you run things around here now, but let me remind you for a moment who the big boss is. That's me, the Chief Executive Officer of this company. And you don't have the authority to pull a stunt like this…. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I'm very sorry to interrupt The Genuis Mister Eisen. But I do have the authority. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: How do you figure that? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Because my contact says I do. [B]Richard Eisen[/B]: They didn't give you that kind of power. [I]With both men now in the ring, Vibert reaches into his duffel bag and withdraws a document. Vibert makes a show of opening it up slowly to a marked page, as if he expected this.[/I] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Section 14a of the signed contract defines the degrees of creative control I have been granted. Subsection C specifies the creation of new tournaments and titles. Therefore, The SWF Legends title is indeed within my authority. [I] Eisen snatches the contract away from Vibert and starts looking through it. Laughing, Vibert leaves the ring and heads back to his seat in the booth. After a moment, Eisen throws the contact aside and storms out of the ring. [/I] [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Don't worry about getting that contract back to me. I have more copies. [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: That's an... interesting belt there, Phil. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Thanks, Peter. Its just something I had hanging in my closest. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Its ugly. Old and beat up. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Well thanks, Jerry. How many championship belts do you have hanging in your closet? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole vs John McClean[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJXh-W2_Q0g"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3qsy4pCaw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Bumfhole and McClean put on a pretty decent match. The match is fairly even, with the younger Bumfhole using his athleticism to get a slight edge. After several near falls by Bumfhole, McClean's tag team partner Steven Parker gets involved. Which leads to Zimmy Bumfhole getting involved. The referee struggles to maintain control and he manages to get both Parker and Zimmy out of the ring. But Parker tosses McClean a chair when Zimmy is talking to the ref and he nails Randy with it. The ref catches the end result of the action, sees the chair, and calls the match. [B][CENTER]Randy Bumfhole Wins at 11:04 via Disqualification Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Next up is a Threefold Threat match to help determine the number one contender for the SWF World Heavyweight championship! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo vs Christian Faith vs Vengeance[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWgf-fk2Ka4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GfewB78w4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A brutal three-way war that drives the crowd insane. All three men go after each other with a fury. Remo seems to have a bit of special rancor for Vengeance. Each spends some time giving a beating and taking a beating. The match turns when Big Money Incorporated get involved. Brandon James works over Faith when the veteran is tossed from the ring. While the ref is busy yelling at James to get away from ringside, Emma Chase manages to distract Vengeance. That gives Remo the opening to hit The Destroyer on The Harbinger. The big man attempts to kick out, but Chase hangs onto his legs from the outside, allowing Remo to get the pin just before Faith can stop it. [B][CENTER]Remo Wins at 13:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AntonioMarquezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Antonio Marquez vs Rocky Golden[/B] [URL="http://www.imeem.com/roadrunnerrecords/music/W2eDkZK2/the_parlor_mob_carnival_of_crows/"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A well-worked match but a nice cool-down after the heat from the previous match. Marquez actually manages to get a fair amount of offense against the bigger Golden, but finds himself overpowered at times. The match is over when Golden gets the star from Mexico in The Rack and forces him to submit. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 8:31 via Submission Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackBruceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce + Dani Nevada In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]Jack Bruce comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. He still looks beat up from the vicious match at the pay per view and he moves gingerly, without his normal level of energy. Dani Nevada is in the ring to act as an interviewer, but she barely has a chance to speak. Bruce rants and raves about Vengeance, about how he has defeated The Harbinger decisively now. The Long Island Angel wants to face someone else. Bruce challenges Richard Eisen to find him someone worthy to wrestle but there is no response at this point. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steve Frehley vs Angry Gilmore[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWicNDkbpw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Another great match that enthralls the crowd. Gilmore displays his awesome technical grappling skills while Frehley unloads his powerful attacks. The match goes back and forth. The turning comes when Joe Sexy appears at ringside and looks set to interfere on behalf of his tag team partner, but Gilmore waves him away. Shortly after, Frehely breaks out a submission attempt with an adrenaline rush. He points at Gilmore, then hits a Dark Destroyer Speak followed up by a Frehley's Comet to get the victory. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehley Wins at 15:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Big win for Frehley! A big win! [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

Guest cmdrsam
Another fine show bub. Just out of curiosity, how is your overall rosters momentum doing? It obviously is well, but if you don't mind sharing a few details I would be honored.

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;525471]Another fine show bub. Just out of curiosity, how is your overall rosters momentum doing? It obviously is well, but if you don't mind sharing a few details I would be honored.[/QUOTE] I honestly haven't been paying too much attention to the momentum of my workers of late. A* - Jack Bruce, Chris Morrisette A - Steve Frehley, Christian Faith, Vengeance, Brandon James, Rich Money B+ - Marc DuBois, Remo B - Angry Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Rocky Golden, Eric Tyler B- - Eric Eisen, Troy Tornado, Chris Caufield, Robbie Retro, Darryl Devine C+ - Enygma, Elmo Benson, Ace Newton, Randy Bumfhole, Ray Diaz, Zimmy Bumfhole, Valiant, Groucho Bling C - Giedroyc, John Greed, John McClean, Joss Thompson, Runaway Train, Enforcer Roberts, Flex Garcia, Brett Biggz, Steven Parker, Swoop McCarthy, Akima Brave C- - Kid Toma, Antonio Marquez, Texas Pete, Kurt Laramee, Paul Huntingdon, Sean Deeley, Thom Barrowman, Bart Biggz The rest are D+ or below. Of those, only Tana is a midcarder. Everyone else is Lower Midcard or below. I figured the booking the way I have for the past few shows would hurt my top guys a bit more, but not too bad. I think I've mastered booking an A show with SWF, but its really not an approach I would want to use long-term. I've managed to get the popularity of most of the main eventers up by protecting them. These last few shows, I haven't been protecting them at all. Booking this way for any length of time would probably start to affect the popularity of the top guys. I also don't think the run of A shows had some anything positive for my popularity in most regions.

Guest cmdrsam
Thanks bud for the post. Was trying to do a comparison between yours and mine and see if we had any simularities. You have the advantage of more shows than mine but mine are about the same level. Just was curious is all Thanks again.

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;525962]Thanks bud for the post. Was trying to do a comparison between yours and mine and see if we had any simularities. You have the advantage of more shows than mine but mine are about the same level. Just was curious is all Thanks again.[/QUOTE] No problem. I never mind answering questions on the diary. It let's me know for sure that people are reading and taking at least something of an interest. As for the momentum, I guess I should mention that Christian Faith was A* until recently. Frehley and Vengeance both dropped to A from A* after the PPV. The combination of highly-rated angles and losing rarely keeps the momentum of my main eventers pretty high.

Just thought I'd let you know that I've been reading this and I'm pretty impressed so far. You've made a few signings but you've justified their place on the roster so it's all good. However, where this stands out is the out of ring stuff, I love 'em to bits and I think it always helps my enjoyment of a diary when there are outside bits going along with it. So kudos, and KUTGW.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;526043]Just thought I'd let you know that I've been reading this and I'm pretty impressed so far. You've made a few signings but you've justified their place on the roster so it's all good. However, where this stands out is the out of ring stuff, I love 'em to bits and I think it always helps my enjoyment of a diary when there are outside bits going along with it. So kudos, and KUTGW.[/QUOTE] Thanks. I'm trying to have something new up within a day or two. I'm definitely slowing down, but trying to keep going with this for a bit longer.

Along with NoNeck's SWF diary, this has been among my favourites for obvious reasons, with me following SWF a lot more than any other promotion. I really enjoy the music choices for each superstar, bang on target with most, and this has given me motivation to do the same for my SWF game. I've really enjoyed the realistic booking and the way you have strengthened the tag team division. I'll keep reading, keep up the good work.

Thanks guys. I keep getting really close to just saying "done!", for several reasons. Every time I do, someone posts something that encourages me to keep going a bit longer. I'm still having fun with it in some ways and want to keep going with some of the stories. So thanks for the encouragement - I definitely need it!

Archived