Project: Da Farm

machinesxe

Well, I am back with something I have been working on and would like to come to this communities for some suggestions because, well you guys are good for it. I am working on a cartoon/comic strip for myself and to show in a funny way the day in a life at my place of work. Most thing will be funny but some more serious depending on the topic. I have come up with a list of characters that will be regular in this strip and a few ideas for each character. Each one is listed below with there real life name and then a quick right up. I am changing the names for the series just because I don't want any crap. Some will be closer to the original names other will be completly different. I plan to start sketching these out over the next few days and then doing some work in getting them uploaded to my pc for the digital rework I plan to do. Look for this to be out in the next month or so. I will link. Please read below and let me know what you think and any name suggestions to for the people without names. Thank you for you help and support. [U][B][I]"Da Farm" cast[/I][/B][/U] [B]Real Name:[/B]Ram [B]Bio:[/B]The supervisor of the office and really only cares about 2 things. Himself and his income. He never has anything good to say. Never admits when he is wrong and always gives people a hard time. Only person that likes Ram is Deb. Everyone else either hates him or puts up with him. [B]Character Name:[/B] Dom [B]Character Sex:[/B]Male [B]Character Info: [/B]Basically the same as his bio only thing is he may play a questionably homosexual [B]Real Name[/B]:Deb [B]Bio[/B]:A clueless doesn't know anything Team Leader for the other employees. Really doesn't know how to do anything. Spends the early morning hours of work doing college classes. Really has no clue about what goes on around the office. Also can cry on demand. Only people who like her are Ram and Jane. People who put up with her to save face are Travis, Larry, Gail, and Rosa. [B]Character Name[/B]:Jebb [B]Character Sex[/B]:Male [B]Character Info:[/B] Identical from Bio only difference is I am going to chance her to a mail and make her more like the kid in class who stares out the window and eats paste. [B]Real Name[/B]:Gail [B]Bio[/B]: Good friends with Rosa, Jill and Larry. Huge animal right activist. Never really comes to work and when she does she kind of just hangs around and drinks coffee. [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex[/B]:Female [B]Character Info:[/B] Basically going to add to the fact the while being a huge animal rights activest she is also all about "women pride". [B]Real Name:[/B]Rosa [B]Bio[/B]: Smart ass and funny African American women. She hates Ram and doesn't sugar coat anything for him. Been at "Da Farm" for 18 years and in the same position since. [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex:[/B]Male [B]Character Info: [/B]Going to change this one to a male and have him be even more lax and more outspoken then the real life counterpart. Best way to think is that he is an Amped up male version of what is listed above. [B]Real Name:[/B]Trish [B]Bio:[/B] Unorganized, and weird, kind of runs off on random tangents here and there. Very anal about things that mean nothing. [B]Character Name[/B]:???? [B]Character Sex:[/B] Female [B]Character Info: [/B]Same as bio...maybe with some weird traits not currently listed. [B]Real Name: [/B]Jill [B]Bio: [/B]Bitter, Angry and hateful to most everyone she talks to. Sometime nice to a select few but more often then not she is getting into an argument with someone in the office. Has been with "Da Farm" for 18 years and started off with Rosa and have been good friends since. [B]Character Name:[/B] Dill [B]Character Sex:[/B]Male [B]Character Info:[/B] Think angry white hick who lover nascar. Think about that person who was the first to tell you when you started that you should get out while you still can and then bragged that they were thinking of leaving and going to that job they have had lined up for the last 10 years but won't because they don't wanna lose the vacation time they have now. Think about that person in the office who acts like they know everything and can be nice up until they don't have an answer and then tells you that you should already know the answer and blows you off. [B]Real Name:[/B]Larry [B]Bio:[/B] Older guy who really doesn't get into anything much. Kind of weird and laid back but also passes whatever he can onto someone else. [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex:[/B]Male [B]Character Info:[/B] Same as bio but along with that is caugth napping at work and you can tell he doesn't care anymore cause he only has a few more years left before retirment. [B]Real Name:[/B]Travis [B]Bio:[/B] Youngest of the group. Used to be called the golden boy until Ram(Dom) came along and washed away those hopes and dreams. Now trying to break the fold and work his way to the top spot in "Da Farm". [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex[/B]:Male [B]Character Info:[/B] Same as above. Also known as the "rookie" or "kid". Gets along with most everyone to keep it cool in the office and also work his way up to the top spot. [B]Real Name:[/B]Jane [B]Bio:[/B] Doesn't do much, always takes on projects and never finishes them. Hands her work off to everyone else and is hardly ever in the office. Really is the only person in this office that should be fired for not being able to get her work done but somehow keeps her job. [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex:[/B]Female [B]Character Info:[/B]Same as above. I don't want to give to much away but yeah think "Amped Up". [B]Real Name:[/B]Shaun Bio: The guy who gets along with everyone, why cause he is kissing everyone's ass and telling them that Jill said this, or Travis said that, or Ram is going to do this. Also the wise guy, hates Ram but doesn't offically work for him any longer, just within the same office and kind of follows his own rules. [B]Character Name:????[/B] [B]Character Sex:[/B]Male [B]Character Info:[/B] Funny guy, plays the mentor role to Travis, who does it for the laughs. He is always stiring up trouble in the office to keep things alive.

Archived