CZCW: Expanding the Coastal Zone

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/afflictedglory.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, September 2008 Attendance: 935[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:32 after a Flying Foxx. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad here but Evan is still green. I'm really hoping my students can gather up their nerves and become what I know they can be. This kind of hurt the crowd.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] K-Squared[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:31 after a Brainbuster. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here that helped pick the crowd back up. This is a true testament to Davis' mind set as he is a far better talent that K-Squared but still thought he should win. I respect Davis for that.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 4:31 with a Bombay Duck. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as I had hoped for, but still not horrible. Bad enough that the crowd died a little bit.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] fought to a draw in 6:40 after a double count-out. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number fourteen of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match between these two, but it is still apparent that Sami is green. He was also a bit off tonight, so I'm wondering exactly what might have been.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown[/B][/COLOR] by count out in 8:22. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number nine of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match despite Omar being a tick off tonight. These two are having a good program together.[/I] Post match as Omar Brown goes to walk through the curtain, he is stopped by [COLOR="Blue"][B]CZCW Director of Talent Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR]. [B]"You just wait one second. I am fed up with you getting yourself disqualified or counted out to retain that title. So in one month you will defend that title against Frankie Perez in a no disqualification, no count-out street fight. You'll have to actually fight to be called a champion."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Ehh, this wasn't as good of a response as Rita normally gets. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] in 9:57 when he pinned Remmy Skye after a Dragon Whip. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here that helped to anchor the show. Remmy was extremely off tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] in a Four Corner Survival in 13:15. [B]The order of elimination was Trent Shaffer, Jacob Jett and finally Sam Pratt.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match here that helps to boost Insane Machine. Ultimate Phoenix was originally supposed to be in this match, but called me at 9 A.M. and todl me he was working elsewhere. I should have checked the schedule, so he's going to slide. It also gave Trent an opportunity to work with some good talents. [/I] The crowd erupts as the [COLOR="Blue"][B]CZCW Champion Tyler Justice [/B][/COLOR]comes from the back with his title in hand and clad in his ring gear. He steps into the ring and grabs a microphone. [B][COLOR="Blue"] "I'm out here for one reason. I want to know who has been attacking me. To lure him out I am willing to put up my title on the line. I want that bastard out here and I want it now!"[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] After a few moments of silence some unfamiliar music hits and the lights begin to pulse. After a couple of moments two men in suits stroll out from the back as the crowd allows their boos to reverberate off the walls. They recognize the leading man as [B]Donnie J[/B] and the other man as [B]Primus Allen.[/B] Donnie has a microphone in hand. [B][COLOR="Red"]"Everybody shut the hell up! I'm backand I'm here to inject new life into CZCW. No longer will I be the laughing stock of the company as Donnie J. I am DJ Thompson and I am better than each and every one of you. Most people didn't know that I owned my own consulting firm in Los Angeles and am a rather wealthy man. If you see, I have brought along my associate and body guard, Primus Allen. Together we are going to dominate CZCW and it starts tonight when I take back the CZCW Championship! You see back in June at the Best of the Southwest after that piece of crap in the ring beat me, I told him to go get the title. Not because I believed in him. But because I wanted to get my title back from him. I know that I am the man that is going to end his nine month winning streak and that is going to happen right now because I accept your challenge!"[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]Reveal: E+ Accept: D[/SIZE][/B] [I]These three segments are the semi-culmination of what I've been working on for the last couple of months. DJ's heel turn was very well recieved by the crowd as they immediately began hating him. The response wasn't as good as I had hoped for, but still got a good one.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]DJ Thompson[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 17:55 after a DJ Driver. [B]DJ Thompson wins the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]FANTASTIC! This was a great match and it really felt like the work of myself and DJ had paid off. He was tired towards the end of the match, but we pulled through and put on this fantastic main event.[/I] Post match DJ Thompson is handed the title and Primus Allen enters the ring. They destroy the former champion and stand over his fallen body as the show ends. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good heat for our two new heels.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]This is exactly what we needed to help us garner more fans. The show turned out really well and everyone busted their asses for it. Hopefully we sell out both shows next month as attendance was a bit down.[/I]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In September we brought in Primus Allen to be the brute for DJ Thompson and extended a lot of our roster. Angel de Mexico, Davis Wayne Newton, Frankie Dee, Jacob Jett, K-Squared, Brendan Idol, Kashmir Singh and Tigre Salvaje Jr were all brought back for another nine months. Sadly we also had another incident with Jakki White Trash. She pulled a prank on Rita Charles. I had told her a few months ago she had been given her last chance and I pulled the plug on her. We fired her and now she's out looking for work. Cliff came over for our monthly creative meeting on Tuesday. The first thign we discussed was our financial performance for September. I was happy to report we had made a $6700 profit this month, almost a 9k swing from August. Next we spoke about the state of the industry and economy. The industry was a little below average and still trending downward. The economy was still rock bottom, however it looked to be in the midst of a recovery. When Cliff left for the evening I gave him a copy of my notes from around the industry, here's a copy for you. [B]News[/B] - The Brisbane Devil debuted in Australia. He's a young brawler that mixes a lot of hard hitting and bone crunching suplexes. - Mr. Lucha III has debuted in North America and Japan. He is the nephew of the original Mr. Lucha and looks extremely bright future. i gave him a call but he had already signed on to tour with WLW. - The former stripper Bonnie Clyde debuted. She has very basic training, but wears a skimpy costume so she will probably become very popular. - In an uncharacteristic move, Omar Brown put over Kashmir Singh in a radio interview. - Warren Technique must be really trying to get by as he put me over in an online interview. It's cool though because we've become good friends. - Some tension in 4C this month as Canadian Dragon took some shots at Chris Flynn. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - Art Reed, Rhino Umaga and Jay Chord started a tour with INSPIRE. - Nathaniel Ca$ino, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and our own Frankie Perez will join Mr. Lucha III on WLW's tour. Frankie Perez will not be affected with us. - Hannah Potter was brought up to the main roster of SWF. - To fill the gap voided by Hannah Potter RIPW signed Playboy Jake Sawyer. - Hell's Bouncer was not renewed by FCW. [B] Recent Title Changes[/B] - After sitting vacant for nearly six months the RIPW Tag Team Titles were claimed by Justin Sensitive and Raphael for a second time. - Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore defeated Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee for the SWF Tag Titles.

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/obsession.jpg[/IMG] Live from the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Tuesday Week 2, October 2008 Attendance: 1000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 2:31 after a High Velocity Headbutt. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad for a squash. A much needed victory is given to Jeremiah. The crowd was left wanting more.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:22 after a Dragon's Breath. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Evan is still green but that was a bit less visible tonight against Snap Dragon. The match was better than I expected so I'm happy. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:14 after a Neck Trauma Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wow. I expected something better with trainer meeting student, but it just wasn't there. Paradox is still very green and it hurt the match.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The crowd erupts in boos as the new [COLOR="Red"][B]CZCW Champion DJ Thompson[/B][/COLOR] makes his way to the ring with his bodyguard [B][COLOR="Red"]Primus Allen.[/COLOR][/B] DJ plays the crowd a bit before climbing into the ring and taking a microphone. [B][COLOR="Red"]DJ Thompson[/COLOR][/B]: I would expect some more respect for your new champion. But I guess I'm not surprised with you inbred, disgusting people. Tonight marks the beginning of a new era in CZCW. I am the champion and the man who will dominate the rest of the roster is here in Primus Allen. He is going to take no prisoners, starting tonight. Now I know what is going to happen and I'm going to save Tyler Justice the trip out here. You are not getting your rematch at this belt, so don't bother asking. Right on cue [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice's[/B][/COLOR] music hits and he emerges onto the stage with a microphone of his own. [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Justice:[/COLOR][/B] Too bad, I'm coming out anyway. But I'm not going to ask for a rematch. I just want to get my hands on you. So how about you two against me and a partner of my choosing later tonight? Unless you don't think you can beat me again! Back in the ring the champion looks to his bodyguard and laughs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Thompson:[/COLOR][/B] You're on! It doesn't matter if you choose one of the untalented *******s in the back or the man who never thought you were good enough for a job, Tommy Cornell. You are going to get your ass handed to you..again! [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This got a really good response. Primus Allen if you can believe it is having a good effect on DJ's charisma.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Red"][B] Chess Maniac[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:51 after a Fisherman's Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible, but bad enough that the crowd got restless. Davis showing improvement in his ring aura.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Snap Dragon[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 7:33 with a roll-up. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Pretty good here but was brought down a bit by Sami still displaying his greenness. Snap Dragon dominated most of this match but fell victim to a flash pinfall from the young up and comer.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Little Miss Sunshine[/COLOR][/B] came out and advertised our t-shirts and DVD releases before we head into a short intermission. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid filler segment here to promote our merchandise right before we give the fans an opportunity to buy some of it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol [/B][/COLOR]by submission at 8:02 with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here that gives Frankie some more momentum for his career here and in Japan.[/I] Post match [COLOR="Red"][B]Primus Allen [/B][/COLOR]comes through the crowd and blindsides both [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol and Frankie Perez.[/B][/COLOR] He destroys both of them and lays each out with HUGE powerbombs. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]This didn't get as good of a response as I wanted, but it starts to establish Primus Allen as a beast.[/I] Backstage [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] enters [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles'[/B][/COLOR] office. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rita:[/COLOR][/B] Sami, what can I do for you? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami:[/COLOR][/B] Ms. Charles I know I'm still very new in this company and even the business. But I'd like to get one more opportunity at Marc Speed and the CZCW LiveWire championship. Rita sighs and looks to the ceiling, seemingly thinking about the matter. She then turns to a small notebook on her desk and flips a few pages until she reaches the next show. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rita[/COLOR][/B]: All right Sami. I'll give you the match. At Insanity Plea in two weeks it will be you versus Marc Speed for the LiveWire Championship. Sami lets out a smile and extends his hand. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami[/COLOR][/B]: Thank you, ma'am. I won't disappoint. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This got a much better response than I expected. This sets up a title match for our upcoming show.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Marc Speed[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:31 after a Mexican Death, [B]following interference from Sami Callihan.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Well, I decided to try a new formula tonight. I wanted to put a match on before the main event matches that might settle the crowd down, but this did not. This was a good match from both of these men and it really surprised me.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] drew in 15:00 [B]when the time limit expired[/B]. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was a fantastic match like I knew it would be. I didn't want to hurt either of these guys so they fight to a draw.[/I] It's main event time and the [COLOR="Red"][B]CZCW Champion DJ Thompson[/B][/COLOR] and his bodyguard [COLOR="Red"][B]Primus Allen[/B][/COLOR] make their way to the ring. Both are dressed in their "ring gear"; suit pants and dress boots. They get into the ring and DJ grabs a microphone. [B][COLOR="Red"] Thompson:[/COLOR][/B] All right. Let's see who Tyler Justice convinced to come out her at get his ass kicked! [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] emerges to his music, alone. He slaps hands with the fans all the way down the aisle where he waits for his music to fade. He stares down DJ Thompson as some familiar music hits and the crowd lets out a mixed reaction. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] makes his way from the back and stands next to his recent foe, Tyler Justice. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fairly good response for Jacob Jett being introduced as my partner for the night.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]DJ Thompson and Primus Allen[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice [/B][/COLOR]and [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 14:38 when DJ Thompson pinned Tyler Justice after a DJ Driver. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid main event here to close out the show. The fans seemed to be really into the match.[/I] Post match [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] comes out as [COLOR="Red"][B]DJ Thompson and Primus Allen [/B][/COLOR]are celebrating their victory. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rita:[/COLOR][/B] Celebrate all you want DJ because in two weeks time at Insanity Plea you will defend the CZCW Championship against Tyler Justice! And to make sure nobody gets involved that shouldn't be, it is going to be inside a [B]STEEL CAGE![/B] DJ Thompson goes nuts in the ring after the announcement. Tyler looks back to the ring and makes a title belt motion at his waist as the show comes to a close. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a horrible response, but I wish it were better.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] Another solid showing here as all the boys busted their ass again. We should be attracting more fans with this kind of quality.[/I]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/insanityplea.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, October 2008 Attendance: 913[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:10 after a Cougar Pounce. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Just as I expected. Paradox is still green and it brought the match and the crowd down.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:48 after a Cal-Cutter. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two didn't have good chemistry with each other. That coupled with the fact that Evan is still green brought the match down. The crowd got restless too.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Primus Allen[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:09 after a Running Powerslam. [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Jeez. I expected more from this but didn't get it. These two realyl let me and the crowd down.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Marc Speed[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:34 after a Backdrop Driver. [B][SIZE="3"]Sami Callihan wins the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match up here as Sami gets the big victory. He is still showing small hints of greenness, but he's dealt with his nerves and earned this. Marc Speed was getting a little bit too good to be this low on the card and is on to bigger and better things.[/I] Post match [B]Marc Speed[/B] offers his hand to the new champion, whom accepts. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Speed[/B][/COLOR] raises Sami's hand into the air and then heads to the back allowing him to celebrate. [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Speed's face turn opens up a bit more possibilities in the midcard ranks.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 11:43 with an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number ten of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]The original plan in this program was for Frankie to take the title and enjoy a run. But his tours of Japan have increased his popularity and he'll be getting a position higher up on the card soon.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage standing in front of the CZCW backdrop. The shot is on his torso and then pans up to his face. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Justice:[/COLOR][/B] That's where the CZCW Championship used to hang and wear it will hang again after tonight. You see for weeks DJ Thompson toyed with me. He attacked me cowardly with the lights out. Tonight I gain a measure of revenge. Tonight I get to vent my anger and frustration inside the confines of a steel cage. I am going to hear his voice reverberate off the walls of The Snake Pit each and everytime I smash his head into the cage. Yes, tonight I get my revenge. Tonight I get my title back. I've beaten you before and I can beat you again. Thompson, all you can do is [B]be ready.[/B] Justice pushes passed the cameras and off to prepare for his match. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good of a response as I had expected, but not bad.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] when he pinned Plague after a Northern Lights Bomb. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Plague came to me and assured me he could still go despite his injury. The plan had been for him to sit out until he was healthy, but I took his word. He proved himself wrong as it really brought the match down. Machine was protected by not taking the pinfall.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Little Miss Sunshine[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and displays some of our new t-shirts. One is for Davis Wayne Newton that reads [B]"He can sing...."[/B] on the front and [B]"....but I can wrestle!"[/B] on the back. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Lots of horny guys in the crowd tonight as this segment went over very well. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:49 after an Emergency Landing. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as it could have been, but still good.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] DJ Thompson[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in front of the CZCW backdrop with [COLOR="Red"][B]Primus Allen[/B][/COLOR] at his side. The CZCW Championship hangs from his left shoulder with one of his hands there to support it. [B][COLOR="Red"] Thompson:[/COLOR][/B] Tyler you can talk all you want about how you've beaten me before and how you're going to get your revenge. I'm a changed man. I have more intensity and more desire for this belt than you'll ever have. Tonight I will go out and do what I do best. And that is beat the living hell out of wrestler wanna-bees like you. You are never going to amount to anything in this business. I thought you would have figured that out by now after Cornell never offered you a job. Tonight I get to inflict pain on the thorn in my side. Tonight I will bathe in the blood of Tyler Justice. Thompson leaves camera view, but Primus Allen stands there, glaring into the camera. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Thompson is coming across very well since his new character was debuted. I think people are taking him more seriously.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage doing his pre-match warm-ups. He hops in place and does a few wall push ups before taking off his hoodie and heading towards the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]There is some solid heat for our upcoming match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]DJ Thompson[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 16:58 after a DJ Driver onto a chair. Primus Allen also got involved. [B]DJ Thompson makes defense number one of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]GREAT! This was just awesome. DJ was tired in the end, but we pulled through it again. Primus played an integral part in the match, slamming my head in the cage door a few times and tossing the chair into DJ.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A fantastic show for us that should help to bring attendance back up. For some reason our bigger shows at the end of the month don't sell out while our other shows do. Weird.[/I]

• 5 weeks later...

Archived