How do you take over a promotion as owner?

Just like the heading says. I had been running a fed I made up, called the Global Wrestling Fed, and decided to resign as owner and hand the reigns over to someone else. I simmed 6 months and then wanted to jump back in, so i created the wwf and want to be set as the owner, but I can't find where to do this. Everytime I click to take over the promotion, it tells me I am rejected.

[QUOTE=shadowmaster;495879]Just like the heading says. I had been running a fed I made up, called the Global Wrestling Fed, and decided to resign as owner and hand the reigns over to someone else. I simmed 6 months and then wanted to jump back in, so i created the wwf and want to be set as the owner, but I can't find where to do this. Everytime I click to take over the promotion, it tells me I am rejected.[/QUOTE] If you created that promotion from the editor, instead of "Form your own Promotion", it then becomes as any other promotion, and up for grabs. Potential owner's will normally be a worker in the game. I don't think you can just grab hold of a promotion as Owner, but you might be able to get hired on as a booker depending on the requirements the new owner will make. In the future, be sure to use the Start you own promotion, to be able to be owner. Also, if your playing in normal mode, you will have to meet certain criteria to start your own promotion.

Archived