Question about the WMMA fighter templates...

I have a question about the WMMA fighter templates. I read somewhere on the forums that they were made to replicate certain star fighters (Penn, Silva, St. Pierre, Coture, ect.) styles but I cannot find the post so what I was wondering is which styles are for which start fighter? If someone could help me out that would be wonderful. Here is a list of the fighter templates... Welcome To Hollywood The Beast is Free The Heat is On Terror Rising So I Faced An Axe Murderer Skull Of Steel Rush Job Rampaging Onward Pain Prodigy Method(ical) Man Man Of A Thousan Tap Outs Ice Cold Killer Fireball XL Feet Of Fury Farm Boy Ground And Pound Enter The Spiders Web Cyborg Big Daddy's Home Beach Boy Gone Bad Ace In The Hole Thanks!

[QUOTE=prw18;496352] Welcome To Hollywood - Dan Henderson/Randy Couture??? The Beast is Free - Dan Severn??? The Heat is On - Karo Parisyan Terror Rising - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira??? So I Faced An Axe Murderer - Wanderlei Silva Skull Of Steel - Dan Henderson/Randy Couture??? Rush Job - Georges St. Pierre Rampaging Onward - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Pain Prodigy - BJ Penn Method(ical) Man - Lyoto Machida Man Of A Thousan Tap Outs - Josh Barnett??? Ice Cold Killer - Chuck Liddell Fireball XL - Takanori Gomi Feet Of Fury - Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovich Farm Boy Ground And Pound - Matt Hughes Enter The Spiders Web - Anderson Silva Cyborg - Fedor Emelianenko Big Daddy's Home - Gary Goodrige??? Beach Boy Gone Bad - Tito Ortiz Ace In The Hole - Rich Franklin[/QUOTE] Those are my guesses, most of them are correct though I'm sure.

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome To Hollywood - Dan Henderson The Beast is Free - Dan Severn The Heat is On - Karo Parisyan Terror Rising - Matt "The Terror" Serra So I Faced An Axe Murderer - Wanderlei Silva Skull Of Steel - Fujita Rush Job - Georges St. Pierre Rampaging Onward - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Pain Prodigy - BJ Penn Method(ical) Man - Lyoto Machida Man Of A Thousan Tap Outs - Shinya Aoki? Ice Cold Killer - Chuck Liddell Fireball XL - Takanori Gomi Feet Of Fury - Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Farm Boy Ground And Pound - Matt Hughes Enter The Spiders Web - Anderson Silva Cyborg - Fedor Emelianenko Big Daddy's Home - Gary Goodrige Beach Boy Gone Bad - Tito Ortiz Ace In The Hole - Rich Franklin

Archived