PSW: Sorry no fancy title here

[CENTER]I was brought into PSW by Mitch Naess for one simple reason, to assist in the changing of the guard here in PSW. It was no secret that while Alex Braun was doing a great job as the head booker he had a tendency to keep his DAVE faithful on top. Mitch had spotted this and decided while they will still draw the next couple of years the torch needs to be passed and the easiest way to do that was bring in a new face. At 24 many people have questioned my ability to handle the head booking responsibilities for a company who’s fans have no problem telling you how they feel. All that I can tell you is that wrestling is in my blood. My father was a wrestler since he was 18, before that his father wrestled. So you see while I may be pretty green in the ring, my knowledge of how to tell a story on the ring and handle personal decisions is pretty good. Sure there will be some bumps in the road, but as long as PSW doesn’t suffer the same fate as DAVE then I’ll be in pretty good shape. My meeting with Mitch Naess was pretty straight forward. He introduced me to Alex and said that he would be working with me the first 3 months or so to help with the transition into PSW. Alex shook my hand and seemed like a real professional, in fact he almost seemed relieved to be giving up the book. Mitch then went on to tell me about the promotion pacts we had in place. We had working agreements with both FREEDOM (due largely to Shawn Gonzalez having the book there I’m sure, and also with MAW. Mitch encouraged me to use the relationships to help not only scout new talent but also to grow into other areas. The next order of business was for him to lay down a series of rules in which I had to follow. 1) PSW must not fall below Regional size at any point in the next 28 months. 2) PSW must have gained popularity in America at the end of 2 years. 3) I can not hire or renew anyone with an Athletic Ability below D- 4) I can not hire or renew anyone with an Basic Abilities below D- 5) I can not hire anyone who is considered an MMA crossover.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]ROSTER[/SIZE][/B] [B]Main Event:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun (C-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan (C-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Johnny Martin (D+)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Wolverine (D+)[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcard:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Frankie Future (D-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker (D)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tank Bradley (D)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Teddy Powell (D)[/COLOR] [B]Midcard:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Dean Waldorf (E)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Lazy Joe (E-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marv Statler (E)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Punisher (E+)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Thimbleby Langton (E-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Wooton Fitzpaine (E-)[/COLOR] [B]Lower Midcard:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"] Ash Campbell (E-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Dead Bolt (F+)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Primal Rage (F+)[/COLOR] [B]Opener:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Brimstone (F)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Clayton Adams (F-)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Little Bill Lebowski (F+)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Nelson Callum (F)[/COLOR] [B]Manager:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"] Nicole Kiss[/COLOR] ([COLOR="Blue"]Ash Campbell[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker[/COLOR]) [B]Announcer:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mitch Naess[/COLOR] [B]Color Commentator:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Doc Messing[/COLOR] [B]Referee:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]R.M. Stones[/COLOR] [B]Road Agent:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Fabulous Frank[/COLOR] [B]Teams:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The Deadly Alliance (The Wolverine and The Punisher)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Good Ol’ Boys (Thimbleby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The New Jersey Devils (Tank Bradley and Alex Braun)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Ring General (Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler)[/COLOR] [B]Stables:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] The Untouchables (JD Morgan, Steven Parker and Teddy Powell)[/COLOR] [B]Titles:[/B] PSW Championship: [COLOR="Blue"]Johnny Martin (Week 1 August 2007 - Present)[/COLOR] PSW National Title: [COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker (Week 1 October 2007 - Present)[/COLOR] PSW Tag Team Championship Title: [COLOR="Red"]The Deadly Alliance (Week 1 September 2007 - Present)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks for the early replies guys, it's a great confidence builder lol =) [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]“Can I talk to you boss?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“Steve, come on in. I’ve been here two weeks man you don’t have to call me boss. Mr. Adams is fine.”[/COLOR] Steve smiled at my failed attempt of humor. Parker was actually one of the first people I met when coming into PSW. Here was a kid with loads of talent, and I had plenty of big ideas for him. [COLOR="Red"]“Eisen offered me a job.”[/COLOR] I felt my heart drop. I knew Steve had talent, but he was going to be my project. I thought I would have at least a year before I lost him to the big times. [COLOR="Red"]“Let’s be honest. Hardcore isn’t really my style, and the longer I stay here the more I run the risk of getting injured and then never getting my shot. I hope you understand.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“Of course I understand, when do you leave?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] “One week, I wanted to talk to you about how I lose the title.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] “What do you have in mind?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“A triple threat match. Myself, Teddy and Ash. I think Teddy deserves a nice push, plus you could keep the title in The Untouchables, but even if I had to drop it to Ash I could be ok with that. He’s got a lot of potential ya know?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“Yeah I do, but I have another idea for your title, one I think you’ll like even better.” [/CENTER][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=tizzyt;496625]You may make a C-Verse reader out of me yet dude, I'm liking this so far, interesting... I'll be sure to keep reading[/QUOTE] Glad to hear it man. The C-Verse is great fun because you have so much creative freedom with the characters. [CENTER][B]PSW Proudly Presents… [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Hell Bound [/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from The Ministry in Queens, New York Attendance: 1,000 (Sold Out)[/B] [B]Hardcore Rules: Dead Bolt Vs. Little Bill Lebowski[/B] [quote]Little Bill actually has a lot of potential, the problem is finding a way to make him winning matches believable. For now I had no choice but to job him out to Dead Bolt.[/quote] Dead Bolt defeated Little Bill Lebowski in 8:35 by pinfall with a Yankee Slam. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [B]Hardcore Rules: Brimstone Vs. Thimbleby Langton[/B] [quote]Apparently this wasn’t a good idea for a match at all. The fans hated Brimstone and the fact that he seemed off tonight didn’t help his cause. This was a very awkward bout that couldn’t end soon enough.[/quote] Thimbleby Langton defeated Brimstone in 8:31 by pinfall with a Gutwrench Flapjack. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Hardcore Rules: Wooten Fitzpaine Vs. The Punisher[/B] [quote]This was a lot better than the match before, which couldn’t have gotten much worse. The crowd didn’t seem to like Wooten and treated him with utter contempt. The sad thing is this match was the best of the night thus far.[/quote] The Punisher defeated Wooton Fitzpaine in 10:03 by pinfall with a Piledriver. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Ash Campbell W/ Nicole Kiss Vs. Primal Rage[/B] [quote]Rage used his sheer strength to dominate this match, but he was never able to put Campbell down. The resilience Campbell showed was really special. Add this to the fast pace high risk moves he brought to the match and the upset was complete.[/quote] Ash Campbell defeated Primal Rage in 9:32 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [B] PSW National Title Match: Steven Parker Vs. Lazy Joe[/B] [quote]It seems the crowd hates at least half my roster. They were more than vocal towards Lazy Joe throughout the match. Going as far as starting chants about the kid’s mother. This was actually a decent match until Joe went to the top for a big time move and somehow fell asleep when he got up there, sending himself crashing to the ground and giving Parker the easy win.[/quote] Steven Parker defeated Lazy Joe in 13:34 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defense number 1 of his PSW National title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] After the match Parker grabbed the mic. [COLOR="Red"]“I have done it! I have successfully proven to all you inbred trailer park trash that I am the greatest wrestler to ever grace you.”[/COLOR] (The crowd roared their disapproval) [COLOR="Red"]“I have made it no secret that I am the future of this industry, that I am going to be the reason people still watch wrestling 10 years from now. You see I made the best business decision of my life last night. For those of you who are illiterate and can’t read the morning paper allow me to assist you. The greatest wrestler to ever grace The Ministry will be leaving for greener pastures after being signed to a written deal with SWF!”[/COLOR] (The fans start to hiss and throw trash into the ring, much to the pleasure of Steven Parker.) [COLOR="Red"] “You see the best part of this story is the management was beside itself when they heard the news. They thought they could toss some scrub into the ring at me at the last second and make me drop my title, but no, you see I write my own rules. However, I’m not heartless you see I don’t want to take such a worthless title with me to the big leagues. So instead I’m giving it to a most deserving individual. Teddy Powell, Come on down!”[/COLOR] (Powell comes to the ring putting on his best “surprised” look. And the two embrace in the middle of the ring.) [COLOR="Red"]“Teddy it gives me great honor to crown you the next Pittsburg Still Wrestling…”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] “Wait just a damn minute!”[/COLOR] (The crowd cheers Mitch Naess as he stands from the announce table.) [COLOR="Blue"] “Last time I checked, I still called the shots here, and Parker you don’t control a damn thing!”[/COLOR] (Parker glares at Naess evilly.) [COLOR="Blue"]“You see you may be going to that joke of a company SWF, but I’ll be dammed if I ever allow you to just give your title to a friend. Effective immediately the PSW National Title is vacated, and Parker your no longer a part of this company so get the hell out of my arena!”[/COLOR] (The fans cheer as Parker and Powell scream insults at Mitch and security drags Parker from the ring. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B]The New Jersey Devils Vs. JD Morgan and Teddy Powell[/B] [quote]Powell started the match off already pissed about being so close to championship gold. The Devils would get the momentum back in their favor, but the technical expertise of JD Morgan was to much for them to overcome.[/quote] JD Morgan and Teddy Powell defeated The New Jersey Devils in 14:35 when JD Morgan defeated Alex Braun by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW Championship Match: Johnny Martin Vs. Frankie Future[/B] [quote]A decent title match to end the night. Future is a much better talker than fighter, still put on a decent show. I think it’s safe to say everyone knew Future didn’t have much of a shot at this one, but he was able to mount a good degree of offense before falling to Martin.[/quote] Johnny Martin defeated Frankie Future in 14:36 by pinfall with a Twist On The Rocks. Johnny Martin makes defense number 1 of his PSW Championship title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating D[/COLOR][/B] As Martin celebrated in the ring The Untouchables music blared over the PA and for the second time tonight JD Morgan made his way to the ring. [COLOR="Red"]“The Untouchables took a big blow tonight not only losing one of our brothers in The Future, but also by getting screwed by that spineless D*** Mitch Naess. So Teddy and I were thinking and we decided that Championship title would look really good around my waist.”[/COLOR] (The fans obviously disagreed with Morgan but quieted down when Martin wanted to talk. [COLOR="Blue"]“Morgan, if you honestly think you would stand a chance against me. Then by all means stop running your mouth and get your ass in the ring!”[/COLOR] (The fans explode in cheer, and Morgan can’t believe his ears. He rushes toward the ring, but security get between the two before any punches can be thrown.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Parker leaving is really going to hurt us, but we still have a solid group of workers who can do what I need them to. This show increased our popularity. [/CENTER] Hope everyone enjoyed the first show. This is my first time playing with PSW so any suggestions are always welcome. Also if anyone has any formatting comments let me know.

[QUOTE=DarkAWhole12;496924]Angry, angry that Little Bill lost. In each diary I read, I always like one caracter, and root for him. And guess which one it is here. Push him to the moon.[/QUOTE] Sorry about Little Bill man. I actually enjoy him as well, as may have found something for him. But let's just say he doesn't start out to strong. [CENTER][B]In Other News:[/B] Mitch Naess was named the best announcer in wrestling. Wolf Hawkins is named the best young prospect in wrestling today. Mexican Hardcore Wrestling is opened by Gino Montero CZCW star Donnie J was arrested last night after a random search of his vehicle reviled the wrestler was in possession of an undisclosed amount of Cocaine. [B]Backstage:[/B] The show left us just over 9,000 dollars poorer than what we started. I’m fairly confident we can make that up at the end of the month when we get our sponsorship money so I’m not to concerned, but we may think about raising prices a bit. After reviewing the product and running the first show it was painfully clear to me that we wee short a couple of faces. Having a strong face heel divide isn’t helping our cause either. I’m hoping to bring in a couple of new faces in the months to come. We Signed Doug Peak to a 9 month 1,500 dollar contract We Signed Frankie Perez to a 9 month 600 dollar contract. Our end of month finances show that we made a nice 12,970 dollars for the month. Not to shabby. [B] Regional Battle Results:[/B] 3rd in the Mid Atlantic Region behind NYCW and MAW 2nd out of 3 in the New England Region behind NYCW and ahead of RIPW 3rd out of 3 in the Tri State Area behind NYCW and FCW With NYCW pummeling us in all 3 areas. I think we may have to bring up the idea of a war to Mitch. We’ll keep a close eye on this for a couple months first.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]PSW Proudly Presents… [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Seek and Destroy[/SIZE][/COLOR] Live from The Ministry in Queens, New York Friday Week 2 February 2008[/B] PSW Championship Match: Johnny Martin Vs. The Wolverine Number One Contender Match: JD Morgan Vs. Alex Braun Hardcore Match: Frankie Future Vs. Tank Bradley The Good Ol’ Boys Vs. The Ring Generals PSW National Title First Round Match: Lazy Joe Vs. Doug Peak The Punisher Vs. Ash Campbell W/ Nicole Kiss PSW National Title First Round Match: Frankie Perez Vs. Nelson Callum Hardcore Match: Clayton Adams Vs. Little Bill Lebowski [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]PSW Proudly Presents… [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Seek and Destroy[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from The Ministry in Queens, New York Attendance: 1,000[/B] (Sold Out) The show starts with Mitch Naess standing in the middle of the ring with a mic. Mitch: [COLOR="Blue"]“Last month I was put in an awkward position with the leaving of Steven Parker the National Champion. After consulting with my board of directors will have decided that the only way to fairly crown a new champion is by setting up an 8 man single elimination tournament.”[/COLOR] (The fans cheer the decision to have a tournament.) Mitch: [COLOR="Blue"]“The eight competitors who will compete are Teddy Powell, Lazy Joe, Primal Rage, Little Bill Lebowski, Nelson Callum, Ash Campbell, and a former DAVE competitor who I think you all know well Doug Peak!”[/COLOR] (The fans erupt some cheering some booing.) Mitch:[COLOR="Blue"] “And the last competitor is a brand new member of the family, a man by the name of Frankie Perez.”[/COLOR] (Mitch waits for the buzz to die down then continues.) Mitch: [COLOR="Blue"]“I have one more order of business that I would like to discuss before returning to my position at the announce booth. At the end of the last show JD Morgan decided he wanted a shot at the PSW Championship. Now everyone knows it’s not that easy here in PSW. However, what I have decided to do was put JD Morgan in a number one contender match here tonight against Alex Braun. The winner will get their chance at Johnny Martin next month.”[/COLOR] (Mitch hands the mic to the official and takes his seat at the announce table while the fans are generally happy with what he had to say.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Hardcore Match: Clayton Adams Vs. Little Bill Lebowski[/B] [quote]My first match here in Pittsburg. I was in a very awkward situation, on the one hand I don’t want to lose to a person half my size, sorry I’m shallow, but on the other hand I know if the fans are the guys in back are going to accept me I have to pay my dues. So I left the ending up to Alex, after all he was suppose to be doing just as much as me. The match was not a good one, the fans hated watching two “jobbers” even if we were covered in blood and hitting each other with barbed wire bats, and flaming 2X4’s.[/quote] Clayton Adams defeated Little Bill Lebowski in 8:07 by submission with an Anaconda Vice. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW National Title First Round Match: Frankie Perez Vs. Nelson Callum[/B] [quote]Perez came out giving the crowd high five and even kissed a baby in the second row, overboard right? The match was a decent one with Perez really showing off his technical skills.[/quote] Frankie Perez defeated Nelson Callum in 7:47 by submission with a P-Clutch. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B] The Punisher Vs. Ash Campbell W/ Nicole Kiss[/B] [quote]This was a unique match between a brawler and a flier. Campbell used the same techniques as last month going to the air when he got the chance and hit some pretty crazy moves, one of which was a backward moonsault through a table on the outside. The really got the fans on his side and gave Campbell the momentum he needed.[/quote] Ash Campbell defeated The Punisher in 8:12 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] After the match Nicole came into the and embraced Ash telling him how great she thinks he is, and how his father would be proud of him. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW National Title First Round Match: Lazy Joe Vs. Doug Peak[/B] [quote]This wasn’t the smartest match in the world for me. The fans hate Lazy Joe which we already knew, and then to top it off these two had bad chemistry. The match went as expected with Doug Peak completely destroying Lazy Joe[/quote] Doug Peak defeated Lazy Joe in 7:48 by pinfall with a House Of Horrors. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Good Ol’ Boys Vs. The Ring Generals[/B] [quote]I’m not real sure why Alex likes The Good Ol’ Boys so much, I know the fans certainly don’t. The Ring Generals pretty much dominated this match which was fine as far as the fans concerned.[/quote] The Ring Generals defeated The Good Ol' Boys in 8:24 when Dean Waldorf defeated Thimbleby Langton by pinfall with a Waldorf Salad Toss. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] After the match The Ring Generals continued to show their dominates by continuing to assault The Good Ol’ Boys. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F[/COLOR][/B] [B] Hardcore Match: Frankie Future Vs. Tank Bradley[/B] I’m torn with Frankie Future, I want him to be great, but he’s not. This match showed he isn’t a complete wash, but still not a skilled vet either. Tank was a good opponent for him but a Frank-N-Hurter through a table was to much for Bradley to take. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Number One Contender Match: JD Morgan Vs. Alex Braun[/B] [quote]Morgan came to the ring with Teddy Powell something Alex was none to happy about. Morgan is perhaps the best technical wrestler on the roster often putting Braun in moves I’ve never even seen. Alex of course fought back like most faces do, however Teddy did a great job keeping the referee occupied while Morgan did everything he could to cheat. That was the difference maker in this one with Powell distracting the ref while Morgan pulled brass knuckles out of his shorts and knocked Braun out cold before putting him in a Cross Atlantic Stretch.[/quote] JD Morgan defeated Alex Braun in 16:29 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch after blatantly cheating. During the match we also had Teddy Powell run in and attack JD Morgan. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] After the match Teddy and Morgan celebrated their victory in the ring by Morgan signaling that the belt belongs around his waist. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW Championship Match: Johnny Martin Vs. The Wolverine[/B] [quote]No one in the arena expected Martin to drop his title tonight. This was nothing more than me boosting his momentum while getting a feel for what I can get out of Wolverine. Overall I would say it was a success with the fans still getting a good match out of it.[/quote] Johnny Martin defeated The Wolverine in 14:43 by pinfall with a Twist On The Rocks. Johnny Martin makes defense number 2 of his PSW Championship title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Not a bad second show. I’m getting a feel for the roster while advancing storylines. So far all the pieces are falling nicely. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]In Other News:[/B] Pistol Pete Retires Lee Wright Retires Jungle Jack was singed by CZCW In Jungle Jack’s first match in CZCW he defeated Ultimate Phoenix for the title [B]Backstage:[/B] Fabulous Frank (our Road Agent) signs a written deal with SWF Doug Peak and Dead Bolt have become strong friends Signed Corporal Doom to replace Fabulous Frank Made 7,918 dollars at the end of the month Got Bradford Peverell from FCW on a talent trade for one show. Got Mean Jean Cattley from MAW on a talent trade for one show. [B] Regional Battle Results:[/B] 3rd in the Mid Atlantic Region behind NYCW and MAW 2nd out of 3 in the New England Region behind NYCW and ahead of RIPW 3rd out of 3 in the Tri State Area behind NYCW and FCW [B] Tracking Old Stars:[/B] Steven Parker: Won his first match in SWF defeating Bart Biggz in a D rated match[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]PSW Proudly Presents… [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]March into Darkness[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from The Ministry in Queens, New York Attendance: 1,000 (Sold Out)[/B] [B]Hardcore Match: Brimstone Vs. Dead Bolt[/B] [quote]Even with things like flaming baseball bats and kitchen sinks, yes they used a kitchen sink, these two still couldn’t get the crowd into the match. It was a horrible start to the night and one I hope to erase from my memory.[/quote] Dead Bolt defeated Brimstone in 7:32 by pinfall with a Yankee Slam. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] After the match Dead Bolt went to finish Brimstone off, by an unusual purple mist appeared around the ring and when it cleared Brimstone was no one to be seen. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F[/COLOR][/B] After the match we go backstage where The Untouchables are having a discussion in their locker room. As the camera inched closer a third person could be seen in the discussion, but JD Morgan slammed the door shut before the third person was revealed. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW National Title First Round Match: Little Bill Lebowski Vs. Frankie Future[/B] [quote]The tournament continues with a decently fought match between these two. Little Bill through out everything he could, and for a moment it looked like he was going to pull off the upset. Instead Future hit a Frank-N-Hurter out of nowhere and managed to advance.[/quote] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] Backstage again Johnny Martin is warming up for his match when he is blindsided by The Untouchables and a mysterious third person. They hit Martin hard with a baseball bat cracking it over his skull. They then continued their assault throwing him head first into the concrete wall. After the attack was over Martin laid motionless on the floor as medics rushed in and attended to him. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]PSW National Title First Round Match: Ash Campbell Vs. Primal Rage[/B] [quote]A classic match of brawler vs. flier here. Campbell shows flashes of great potential and Rage…well Rage is old. That being said Campbell continues to use the top rope like a real pro and picked up the win here.[/quote] Ash Campbell defeated Primal Rage in 8:10 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] With the first round now complete a video is shown of the four finalists: Frankie Future, Frankie Perez, Doug Peak and Ash Campbell. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Bradford Peverell Vs. Dean Waldorf[/B] Bradford is on loan to us from FCW. He has very heavy hands and is really a great young prospect. This was more of a trial of sorts for him and we look forward to working with him in the future. Dean Waldorf defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:29 by pinfall with a Waldorf Salad Toss. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [B]Teddy Powell Vs. Lazy Joe[/B] [quote]If you haven’t figured it out yet Joe is being used more as a jobber to the stars. This could be because the fans hate him, or because I do. Either way I’m willing to bet you can guess how this match ended.[/quote] Teddy Powell defeated Lazy Joe in 10:35 by pinfall with a Motion Censor. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B] Mean Jean Cattley Vs. Frankie Perez[/B] [quote]Another wrestler on loan who is really on my shortlist. Cattley did a superb job of not just executing his moves but also with selling Perez as a real threat. Perez got the rub on this one mainly because he’s under contract with us, but don’t think this is the end for Cattley[/quote] Frankie Perez defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 14:53 by submission with a P-Clutch [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Texas Death Match: Alex Braun Vs. The Wolverine[/B] [quote]The biggest problem with this match was the lack of chemistry these two have. The fans were more than excited about seeing two of their old school DAVE alumni’s in a Texas Death Match. The Wolverine hit Braun with a nasty chair shot off the top rope leaving Braun down for a nine count before finally getting to his feet. Braun used the fans to get his momentum back and was about to hit not 1 but 2 Braun Damage’s leaving The Wolverine down for a ten count.[/quote] Alex Braun defeated The Wolverine in 12:32 when The Wolverine was pinned with a Braun Damage and could not beat a ten count. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] After the match JD organ came out for his title match against Martin, but not surprisingly Martin didn’t show up because he was hospitalized earlier. Morgan:[COLOR="Red"] “Obviously Martin is afraid to face me and therefore should have to give up his title in this blatant forfeit.”[/COLOR] (The crowd hissed and booed as Morgan taunted them. After several minutes Mitch rose from ringside.) Mitch: [COLOR="Blue"]“You know that will never happen Morgan. The only reason Martin isn’t here tonight is because of that cowardly attack you and your cronies staged.”[/COLOR] Morgan: [COLOR="Red"]“ The fact of the matter Mitch, is that we had a match scheduled for tonight and he isn’t here to defend his title.”[/COLOR] Mitch: [COLOR="Blue"]“You’ll get your shot at the title Morgan, but not tonight, and not until I say Martin is ready.”[/COLOR] (Morgan glares at Mitch as he heads back to the locker room screaming this isn’t over yet.) [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] Notes: The show continued to put us over in the Tri State region. This was a weak card for us due to the under card being as bad as it was. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]I was getting a soda out of the machine when Mitch approached me. Mitch: [COLOR="Red"]“What the hell are you trying to do?”[/COLOR] Me: [COLOR="Blue"]“Um, have lunch?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] “No smart ass, with my company. He are suppose to be edgy, the alternative, and instead you’re booking us like fu***** SWF.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“We are gaining popularity, and keeping the roster healthy while pushing younger stars, isn’t that why I was brought in?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“You’re changing the product and soon the fans are going to feel alienated.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“You do realize we just had a Texas Death Match right?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] “Get your head out of your ass and book this company the way it’s suppose to be booked, or I’ll find someone who will!”[/COLOR] Mitch walked away as quickly as he had appeared. And I was left wondering what I was suppose to do.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]In Other News:[/B] Roger Dodger wins Best Color Commentator In Wrestling, while Adrian Garcia wins the best best Color Commentator in the world…guess he one upped Roger. Shane Sneer wins best manager in the world Jessica Bunny retires at only 28 and no medical issues Frankie Perez signs with TCW [B]Backstage:[/B] Dead Bolt announces he is changing his style from Brawler to Entertainer. We made 9,020 dollars on the month Frankie Perez signs with TCW Signed Steve Flash to a PPV contract worth 2,000 dollars for 12 months [B] Tracking Old Stars:[/B] [B]Steven Parker:[/B] Parker had 3 matches this month. He lost once to Robbie Retro in a C Rated matches. He then had a Shooting Star title match against Marc DuBois in which he lost and got a C+ for his efforts. His last match of the month came in the form as a triple threat match for the title where he and Kid Toma lost to Marc DuBois in a C+ rated match.[/CENTER]

Archived