Extreme Rising

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The land of extreme had been changed forever when Vince McMahon brought ECW back over 2 years ago. In that time, it has become less about hardcore and innovation and more about using it as a breeding ground for the next generation of WWE superstars. Shane McMahon had always admired the way the old ECW kept the fans hooked with innovative matches, hardcore action and fast paced high flying thrills. Shane didn't realise it all those years ago but one day, he would be heading a new vision of ECW that would seek out the best in wrestling talent and using one of the greatest booking minds in the wrestling business, Paul Heyman and a mysterious man by the name of The Grand Avatar to guide them back to righting the wrongs of the past and make the name of Extreme rise again. [QUOTE][B]Shane McMahon[/B] “This is going to work, I've planned everything to the last detail.” [B]Vince McMahon[/B] “I'm not sure about this Shane, it could go spectacularly wrong in so many ways...” [B]Shane[/B] “Paul and Avatar will bring my vision to life” [B]Vince[/B] “You know my thoughts on Paul Heyman so I won't even go there and does this Avatar have 2 years of Television writing?.” [B]Shane[/B] “Dad, you're going to just have to trust me and remember that I'm funding this myself so if it sinks or swims, it's all on me.”[/QUOTE] What had Shane got himself into? Breaking ECW away from WWE to run as it's own promotion with Shane funding the 5m start-up money himself with the only link being a working agreement between him and WWE. This could be a moment of pure genius if it works or he'll be chucking 5m of his own money down the drain if it doesn't. The opening of the Extreme Wrestling Dojo was the first step in the masterplan set out by Shane to Paul and Avatar. Vince had agreed to let Shane hand pick several superstars from all three brands to join ECW and Shane had asked Paul to ask several old ECW guys about joining back up with the land of Extreme so they could put together a core roster to build upon. Eventually, everything was in place for the launch of the new ECW with the first ECW on Sci-Fi 2 hour show on the first Tuesday in October and leading upto the first ECW pay per view Hardcore at Halloween exclusively on DirecTV at the end of the month. [QUOTE]I'll have the roster up shortly and I hope the backstory isn't too corny :).[/QUOTE][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="blue"]Face[/COLOR]/[COLOR="red"]Heel[/COLOR] [B]AUTHORITY FIGURE[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Shane McMahon[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Paul Heyman[/COLOR] [B]COMMENTARY TEAM[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Joey Styles[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tazz[/COLOR] [B]ROSTER[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Andy Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Balls Mahoney[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Brent Albright[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Chase Stevens[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chris Hero[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Danny Basham[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]DH Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Doug Basham[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Elijah Burke[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Evan Bourne[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jack Swagger[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]John Morrison[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Little Guido [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Matt Striker[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Mike Knox[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Naofumi Yamamoto[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Ortiz[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Rob Van Dam[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Robbie McAllister[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Rory McAllister[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Sabu[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sheamus O'Shaunessy[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Stevie Richards[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Super Crazy[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Hart[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Miz[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]TJ Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Tommy Dreamer[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Tony Mamaluke [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Trinity[/COLOR] [B]REFEREE[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mike Posey[/COLOR] [B]ROAD AGENT[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Dean Malenko[/COLOR] [B]TAG TEAM[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Basham Brothers[/COLOR] (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) [COLOR="blue"]The Born Naturals[/COLOR] (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) [COLOR="blue"]The Extreme Bulldogs[/COLOR] (DH Smith & TJ Wilson) [COLOR="blue"]The F.B.I.[/COLOR] (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke) [COLOR="red"]The Highland Warriors[/COLOR] (Robbie McAllister & Rory McAllister) [COLOR="red"]John Morrison & The Miz[/COLOR] [B]STABLE[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Full Blooded Italians[/COLOR] (Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke & Trinity) [COLOR="blue"]The Hart Foundation 2.0[/COLOR] (DH Smith, Teddy Hart & TJ Wilson) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ECWWorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]ECW World Heavyweight[/U][/B] Vacant [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ECWWorldTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]ECW World Television[/U][/B] Vacant [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ECWWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]ECW World Tag Team[/U][/B] Vacant [QUOTE]I know the World title has WWE still on it, I will sort out a updated pic :).[/QUOTE][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ECWonSci-Fi.jpg[/IMG] The new era of Extreme is upon us and several big matches are in store for the first two hour edition of ECW on Sci-Fi. All six of ECW's tag teams are in action in two three-way matches with the two winning teams going on to face each other at Hardcore at Halloween to crown the ECW World Tag Team champions. Evan "Air" Bourne is in action as he takes on the no nonsense Mike Knox who would like nothing better than to permanently ground Bourne. In a huge tag match, Rob Van Dam teams up with the suicidal Sabu to take on the self styled Hardcore Icon Chris Hero and everyone's teacher Matt Striker. No doubt RVD and Sabu will look to deflate Hero's inflated ego and teach Striker what ECW is truly about. The main event sees ECW original and legend Tommy Dreamer stake his claim for the ECW World Heavyweight Title up against Elijah Burke but Burke would love to rub Dreamer's nose in it by winning the match and make his own claim for the title. Catch all the action on Sci-Fi as ECW takes it to the Extreme!. [B]QUICK PREDICTIONS[/B] The Basham Brothers vs. The Born Naturals vs. The Extreme Bulldogs John Morrison & The Miz vs. The F.B.I. vs. The Highland Warriors Mike Knox vs. Evan Bourne Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Chris Hero & Matt Striker Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke [/CENTER][/FONT]

The Basham Brothers vs. The Born Naturals vs. [b]The Extreme Bulldogs[/b] [b]John Morrison & The Miz[/b] vs. The F.B.I. vs. The Highland Warriors [b]Mike Knox[/b] vs. Evan Bourne [b]Rob Van Dam & Sabu[/b] vs. Chris Hero & Matt Striker Tommy Dreamer vs.[b] Elijah Burke[/b]

The Basham Brothers vs. The Born Naturals vs. [B]The Extreme Bulldogs [/B] [B]John Morrison & The Miz[/B] vs. The F.B.I. vs. The Highland Warriors Mike Knox vs. [B]Evan Bourne[/B] Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. [B]Chris Hero & Matt Striker[/B] [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] vs. Elijah Burke

Archived