The Brand Wars

[B](Welcome to another addition of Deezy's Duds I'm your host ADeezy62)(MattitudeV2) j/k [/B] In all seriousness this new dynasty of mine is going to be much like IMAC's WWE:The Next Generation.The start of this dynasty will take place after No Mercy.there is no real backstory behind this dynasty. [B][I](The RAW preview will be up shortly)[/I][/B]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] What will be the fallout from No Mercy,did Chris Jericho retain his title or did HBK start a new era under the RAW Banner.Who won the number one contender's match. [CENTER]RAW Quick Picks Kofi Kingston vs.Paul Burchill Cryme Tyme vs.Priceless Val Venis vs.Santino Marella Batista vs.William Regal Tune into RAW at 9/8 Central[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=MattitudeV2;508118][CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] What will be the fallout from No Mercy,did Chris Jericho retain his title or did HBK start a new era under the RAW Banner.Who won the number one contender's match. [CENTER]RAW Quick Picks [B]Kofi Kingston[/B] vs.Paul Burchill [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] vs.Priceless Val Venis vs.[B]Santino Marella[/B] [B]Batista[/B] vs.William Regal Tune into RAW at 9/8 Central[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Rathen4;508347]Don't just post loads of stuff at once. Post one completed show at once (so don't post half and say "the rest is coming soon"). Then put up the others when they are completed.[/QUOTE] got to go with Rathen on this one, post one whole show at time, once it is polished. give it a day or two then post the next, giving you time to polish each, and make sure there are more than three, and then a flame out. (as a side note, actually downloading and running them in TEW 08 would be a major plus)

[QUOTE=mistaken;508355]got to go with Rathen on this one, post one whole show at time, once it is polished. give it a day or two then post the next, giving you time to polish each, and make sure there are more than three, and then a flame out. (as a side note, actually downloading and running them in TEW 08 would be a major plus)[/QUOTE] I agree after I post RAW I'll start the next episode.an so on an so fourth with ECW and Smackdown.

[CENTER]Photobucket WWE Monday Night RAW From HSBC Arena in Buffalo New York Attendance:18,000[/CENTER] (To Be Loved plays as RAW is underway) [B]JR:[/B]Welcome to Monday Night RAW I'm good ol'JR alongside me is Jerry'The King'Lawler and we are live from the HSBC Arena and we are sold out here tonight.King last night we seen Chris Jericho beat HBK and the lord only knows what the fallout will be from No Mercy (Break The Walls Down) Here comes the arragont champion Chris Jericho and look King he is not alone as here comes Lance Cade.Everybody has to be wondering what is on the champion's mind after that epic ladder match he had with HBK. [B]King:[/B]Yeah JR Jericho has to be thanking his lucky stars that he beat HBK last night.Michaels literally had the title in his hands last night before Jericho stole it away. [B]Y2J:[/B]Well Shawn I told you last week that I would punish you and that is exactly what happened.So me and Big Lance talked to Mike Adamle and he granted Lance a match against you tonight and if you don't win. (Jericho holds up his title) [B]Y2J:[/B]You will never get another shot at this [B]JR:[/B]Wow that is a huge announcement by the champion.what else can happen tonight... [B](Commercial Break)[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- We come back to Kofi Kingston receiving a huge pop from the crowd Paul Burchill and Katie Lea Burchill receive decent heat from the crowd. [B][CENTER]Kofi Kingston vs.Paul Burchill/Katie Lea Burchill[/CENTER][/B] These two display what young talent the Raw midcard has to provide as Kingston and Burchill go to battle.Kingston starts off by hitting Burchill with some stiff kicks to knot up Burchill's quad.Burchill fights back however delivering some heavy punches to Kingston's Jaw.Burchill then locks Kingston into a headlock takedown only for the quick Kingston to reverse into a headlock of his own.Burchill powers out and Kingston bounces off the ropes and hits a huge forearm smash for a 2 count.Kingston whips Burchill into the corner as he then leaps onto his shoudlers and delivers some heavy punches.As a groggy Burchill gets to his feet Kingston hits a trouble in paradise for 3 [CENTER][B]Winner:Kofi Kingston[/B][/CENTER] (We see Cryme Tyme and Priceless-The World Tag Team Title match is next!) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cryme Tyme receives a decent pop from the crowd as they walk to the ring intensely. Priceless comes out to Nasty heat from the crowd as they walk to the ring with smirks on there faces. [B][CENTER]Cryme Tyme vs.Priceless-World Tag Team Title Match[/CENTER][/B] We have Shad and Cody Rhodes start off the match,Shad starts from the onset hitting some big punches to Rhodes.Rhodes gains control by poking Shad in the eye.Rhodes then hits a stellar dropkick knocking the big man down.Cody then tags in Ted Dibiase Jr who goes right to work on Shad,Ted whips Shad into the ropes only for him to get hit with a big boot.Shad then tags in his partner JTG.JTG goes right after Ted Dibiase Jr hit some huge moves but Dibiase regains control with a low blow.As he whips JTG into the ropes a mystery man grabs JTG's leg as JTG turns around he gets hit by The Million Dollar Backbreaker for 3 [B][CENTER]Winner:Priceless[/CENTER][/B] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Cody Rhodes asks for a mic and he receives it) [B]Rhodes:[/B]Let me introduce you to the newest member to the Priceless Family James Snuka as he is the son of Jimmy Snuka. [B]JR:[/B]This group just seems to get better and stronger [B]King:[/B]I'm getting sick of these arragont punks.... (Commercial Break) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We come back with Santino Marella in the ring [B]Marella:[/B]Before we get started with my match Let's check the Honk-a-meter. The Honky Donky Man was Intercontinetal Champion for a record 64 weeks I've been Intercontinetal for 8 weeks. To beat the Honky Donky Man's record I have to be Intercontinetal or 57 more weeks! Val Venis comes out to a small pop from the crowd. [CENTER][B]Val Venis vs.Santino Marella/Beth Phoneix[/B][/CENTER] Santino from the onset goes right to work on Val hitting him with some heavy hands.but Val reverses and starts pummeling Santino but before anymore damgage could be done Santino weaseled away.Venis follows but gets hit with a clothesline on the outside as Santino scurries back into the ring. The ref starts to count 1...2...3 Venis starts to move 4...5...Venis is back to his feet 6... 7..Venis gets back into the ring.As Venis aproaches a crouched Marella he gets distracted by the Glamazon as Marella grabs his tights for the 3 count [B][CENTER]Winner:Santino Marella[/CENTER][/B] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kane goes into GM Adamle's office... [B]Adamle:[/B]Kane what can I do for you... (Kane has an angry look on his face) [B]Kane:[/B]I want Rey tonight! [B]Adamle:[/B]Now Kane Rey is not at 100 precent after what you did last night how about this I'll give you a match against Jamie Noble tonight... [B](Kane laughs)[/B] [B]Kane:[/B]Ok I'll make Noble feel my pain... (Commercial Break) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jamie Noble is standing by with Todd Grisham [B]Grisham:[/B]Welcome back everybody to Monday Night Raw I'm Todd Grisham and I'm standing here with Jamie Noble and Jamie you take on Kane next what are your thoughts? [B]Noble:[/B]Ya know I'm scared to death of Kane but I'm not going to give I'm just going to give it my all and try to win. (Noble Leaves) Jamie Noble comes out to a good pop from the crowd with a neverous look on his face. Kane comes out to huge heat from the crowd as he laughes all the way to ringside. [B][CENTER]Jamie Noble vs.Kane[/CENTER] [/B] Jamie Noble goes right after Kane with some punches and chops but Kane only laughs and knocks Noble like a nat.Kane just keeps bringing it to Noble hitting him with a huge powerslam for a 2 count..Kane then hits a deveasating clothesline litterally knocking Noble out of his shoes.Kane then delivers a huge chokeslam for 3. [B][CENTER]Winner:Kane[/CENTER][/B] After the match Kane goes to ringside and grabs a chair and puts it around Jamie Noble's neck and then slams his foot on it.Noble starts jolting holding his neck in serious pain as the ref gets him a strecther. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- We go to the back where Kelly Kelly is talking to Batista [B]Kelly:[/B]Hey Dave,how is it going are you ready for your match against William Regal [B]Batista:[/B]Yeah I'm ready to destroy Regal he better be ready to go. (Commercial Break) Batista comes out to a huge pop from the crowd.Batista has anger in his eyes tonight William Regal comes out to mid heat from the crowd.Regal walks down to the ring snickering [B][CENTER]Batista vs.William Regal[/CENTER][/B] Batista shows his power from the onset hitting a huge spinebuster on the ****y Brit.He goes right to work on Regal hitting a big clothesline knock regal down to the outside Batista then delivered a huge powerslam on the concrete floor.He then runs Regal's back into the post he rolls Regal into and then delivers a Batista Bomb for 3 [B][CENTER]Winner:Batista[/CENTER][/B] (We see Lance Cade and HBK walking to the ring ready for their match as we go to) (Commercial Break) Lance Cade comes to heavy heat from the crowd HBK comes out to an insane pop from the crowd. [B][CENTER]Lance Cade vs.HBK[/CENTER][/B] Cade charges HBK right from the bell hitting Michaels hitting him with a big suplex Cade starts to go to work on Michaels knee to prevent him from using Sweet Chin Music but HBK fights back hitting Cade right on his forehead HBK then throws a flying forearm to Cade and HBK kicks back up,once Cade rises he hits a huge dropkick onto Cade.Cade gets up clearly upset and hits HBK with a huge powerslam for 2.Chris Jericho ****liy walks to the ring.He gets to ringside as HBK is whipped into the ropes he grabs Shawn's leg as he does this the lights go out as it reads on the titantron "The Instant Classic is back" and the clock clicks down 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. (As the pyro goes off Jericho see a figure standing at the entrance ramp as Jericho runs to the back) Lance Cade turns around into a kick into the gut by Christan as he hits the Unprettier as the ref turns around to see HBK cover Cade 1..2..3 [B][CENTER]Winner:HBK[/CENTER][/B] (Jericho catches the man he seen on the ramp only to realize it was "The Problem Solver" Tomko,he then Chokeslams Jericho through a table. (RAW fades to black)

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] GM Theodore Long will have a huge announcement to start the show.Also will Evan Bourne and Ricky Ortiz get some revenge against the Miz and John Morrison. [CENTER]Quick Picks What is Teddy Long's announcement Evan Bourne and Ricky Ortiz vs.The Miz and John Morrison[/CENTER]

Just to make things more readable - start using spaces after colons and full stops. Kofi Kingston:Ok.Stop that it's not nice.Please stop hitting me.The chair hurts. Change that up a bit: Kofi Kingston: Ok. Stop that it's not nice. Please stop hitting me. The chair hurts. Can you see the difference or am I wasting my time?

Deezy, First off, nice show, good improvements. the errors are way down from what we are used to seeing, and definitely for me at least, at an acceptable level. The show itself seems well thought out, and had a good flow. [QUOTE=Rathen4;509065]Just to make things more readable - start using spaces after colons and full stops. Kofi Kingston:Ok.Stop that it's not nice.Please stop hitting me.The chair hurts. Change that up a bit: Kofi Kingston: Ok. Stop that it's not nice. Please stop hitting me. The chair hurts. Can you see the difference or am I wasting my time?[/QUOTE] Readability is a huge thing, and i want to encourage you to take Rathen's advise to heart, a few spaces go along way toward making things easier on the eye's, when reading. Rath man, is it just me or even when he showed positive improvement (I did not help him with or edit this at all!) you couldn't throw him a little positive encouragement to go with the advise (and it was good advise). Either way Deezy, you are on the right track! Now keep moving forward!

I see what you mean - I've been positive praising the kids I teach all week so I let it slip there. I figure a more terse way of speaking to him may actually get through the barrier. Definite improvement though, Deezy. Don't just up and abandon this one huh?

[QUOTE=Rathen4;509079]I see what you mean - I've been positive praising the kids I teach all week so I let it slip there. I figure a more terse way of speaking to him may actually get through the barrier. Definite improvement though, Deezy. Don't just up and abandon this one huh?[/QUOTE] I won't ECW is 90% finished.

[QUOTE=Joshua;509087]Glad to see you still have the WWF Logo up even after it was pointed out to you![/QUOTE] Really why do you have to nit pick (Now to the show) [CENTER]Photobucket ECW From Joe Louis Arena in Detriot Michigan Attendance:20,000[/CENTER] (Teddy Long is in the ring with a new title in a glass case) [B]Long:[/B]Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to ECW.I'm out here because I have an announcement regarding a new title here on ECW.That title will be the ECW Televison Title and there will be a tournament for that title and we will have matches on ECW until the final at Survivor Series.The first matches will be tonight. [B]Grisham:[/B]Welcome to ECW I'm Todd Grisham and here is my partner Matt Striker. [B]Striker:[/B]What a huge announcement by Mr Long,and with the ECW Title situation. [B]Grisham:[/B]Well lets get to the first match of this tournament. Finlay comes out with Hornswoggle to a huge pop from the crowd. Gavin Spears comes out to barely any heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]ECW Televison Title tournament Finlay/Hornswoggle vs.Gavin Spears[/B][/CENTER] Finlay attacks the ****y Spears with a huge backbreaker,after that he works on the back locking Spears into a single leg boston crab.He then drives knees into Spear's back.He then whips Spears into the corner and drives his shoudlers into the young Spears.The lights go out as there erie green mist and light hit Finlay who now is in the middle of the ring and on the titantron reads "The Irish curse is coming to take your soul Finlay" Spears comes up from behind Finlay and rolls him up for a 3. [CENTER][B]Winner:Gavin Spears[/B][/CENTER] ----------------------------------------------------------- Teddy Long is in his office with Tiffany [B]Long:[/B]Wow Tiffany I wonder who this Irish Curse is. [B]Tiffany:[/B]Yeah Mr Long I wonder to but I think I know who it is. (a knock at the door occurs) [B]Long:[/B]Come in. [B]Neely:[/B]Mr Long you wanted to see me. [B]Long:[/B]Yeah Bam I wanted to tell you something. [B]Neely:[/B]Yeah,what is it? [B]Long:[/B]Bam you have a match tonight,in the ECW Televison Title Tournament . [B]Long:[/B]You better get going it is next! [B]Neely:[/B]Thank you Mr Long you won't regret it. (Commercial Break) Bam Neely comes out to a decent pop from the crowd. Jack Swagger comes out to decent heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]ECW Televison Title Tournament Bam Neely vs.Jack Swagger[/B][/CENTER] From the start these two big men go right to work with Swagger working on the ground with a bunch of Greco Roman takedowns.Only for Bam Neely to fight back with a huge spinebuster onto Swagger.Neely then whips Swagger into the ropes then he hits a huge clothesline knocking the big man off his feet.Swagger takes control with a big powerslam sending Neely to the outside.Swagger then drives Neely back into the ringpost.Swagger rolls Neely only to finish him off with the Swagger Bomb for 3. [B][CENTER]Winner:Jack Swagger[/CENTER][/B] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- We go back to Mr Long's office when Mark Henry and Tony Atlas barge in. [B]Long:[/B]Do you mind,you are supposed to knock before you come in. [B]Henry:[/B]It don't matter because I want a shot at Matt Hardy tonight. [B]Atlas:[/B]Mr Long if you don't give Mark his title shot he has every right to sue you on the spot. [B]Long:[/B]Alright Mark I'll give you your title shot tonight. (Commercial Break) We come back where Evan Bourne comes out to a decent pop from the crowd. Ricky Ortiz comes out to a good pop from the crowd. The Miz and John Morrison come out to decent heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]Evan Bourne and Ricky Ortiz vs.The Miz and John Morrison[/B][/CENTER] Bourne and Miz start the match off with a quick group of reversals,Bourne hits a huge headscissors takedown that sends Miz to the outside.Bourne then does a huge crossbody onto both Miz and Morrison.As Miz and Bourne get up Morrison grabs Bourne and bounces his head off the announce table and then he rolls him back into the ring as Miz then starts to go to work on Bourne cutting the ring in half.and taking Ricky Ortiz out of the equation.Miz tags in Morrison and "The Shaman of Sexy" takes it to the young Bourne with a huge kick to the chest of Evan Bourne for 2..Morrison then hits Moonlight Drive onto Evan Bourne for 3. [B]Winner:The Miz and John Morrison[/B] We go to the back where Mark Henry and Matt Hardy are coming out for there match (Commercial Break) Mark Henry and Tony Atlas comes out to major heat from the crowd Matt Hardy comes out to a major pop from the crowd [CENTER][B]Mark Henry/Tony Atlas vs.Matt Hardy[/B][/CENTER] This match starts with a staredown,until Mark Henry hits Hardy with a huge clothesline.Henry then hits Hardy with a vicious samoan drop but Hardy rallies by hitting a huge dropkick that sends Henry to the outside.Henry gets back in the ring enraged attack Hardy with vicious blows to the body.Henry then sets up for the World's Strongest Slam but Hardy reverses into a huge side effect for 2.Hardy then sets up for the Twist of Fate but Atlas gets involved by grabbing Hardy's leg only for Hardy to chase Atlas to the outside where Hardy is about to hit Atlas only for Atlas to signal for Hardy to turn around and see "A beast" of a man in front of him who then delivers a huge powerbomb through the ECW announce Table,the ref sees this and immediatly calls for a DQ [B][CENTER]Winner:Matt Hardy by DQ[/CENTER][/B] Henry,Atlas and the Mystery man stand over the lifeless body of Matt Hardy (as ECW fades to black)

[QUOTE=MattitudeV2;509094]Really why do you have to nit pick (Now to the show)[/QUOTE] Because almost EVERY picture pack has a WWE Raw logo in it, the WWF Name is 7 years old and if you search for a RAW Logo on Photobucket you will legit find one in like 10 minutes. Your shows are solid but its completely ignorant of you to not try and improve them in every way possible. You could take care of that SMALL issue in less than 10 minutes. I pointed it out to you earlier and you just ignored it.

[QUOTE=Joshua;509137]Because almost EVERY picture pack has a WWE Raw logo in it, the WWF Name is 7 years old and if you search for a RAW Logo on Photobucket you will legit find one in like 10 minutes. Your shows are solid but its completely ignorant of you to not try and improve them in every way possible. You could take care of that SMALL issue in less than 10 minutes. I pointed it out to you earlier and you just ignored it.[/QUOTE] Well I will take care of it and I'm sorry about the issue and have been worried about my shows.Your problem is now solved.

[QUOTE=MattitudeV2;509139]Well I will take care of it and I'm sorry about the issue and have been worried about my shows.Your problem is now solved.[/QUOTE] Thanks buddy! No your shows are very solid though. Good consitency and flow as was said earlier. Hope this one sticks around as I don't really like too many WWE Dynasties.

[QUOTE=Joshua;509137]Because almost EVERY picture pack has a WWE Raw logo in it, the WWF Name is 7 years old and if you search for a RAW Logo on Photobucket you will legit find one in like 10 minutes. Your shows are solid but its completely ignorant of you to not try and improve them in every way possible. You could take care of that SMALL issue in less than 10 minutes. I pointed it out to you earlier and you just ignored it.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;509139]Well I will take care of it and I'm sorry about the issue and have been worried about my shows.Your problem is now solved.[/QUOTE] No probs man, a logo is a logo. just keep up the higher quality of work

[CENTER]Photobucket Friday Night Smackdown From the Quicken Loans Arena from Cleveland,Ohio Attendance:20,000[/CENTER] [B]Guerrero:[/B]Excuse Me! (The Crowd doesn't respond) [B]Guerrero:[/B]Excuse Me! (The Crowd starts to boo clearly upset at Vickie) [B]Guerrero:[/B]Now that I got your attention I have three huge announcements regarding tonight,first announcement the Main Event for tonight will be for the WWE Championship and will be HHH vs.The Big Show. [B]Cole:[/B]Now how is that fair to the champion HHH.Big Show is 7 feet tall 440 pounds and has a mean right hook [B]Guerrero:[/B]My second announcement is that there will be a number one contender match and it will be Vladimir Kozlov to take on Jeff Hardy [B]Tazz:[/B]Wow,Cole there is another rocketbuster of a match! [B]Guerrero:[/B]My Final announcement is that we are going to bring back the WWE Cruiserweight Title and we will have a Cruiserweight Open here tonight to decide who the new cha.pion will be [B]Cole:[/B]Oh my god Tazz another huge announcement by Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero. (Commercial Break) [CENTER][B]Cruiserweight Open Battle Royal Brian Kendrick vs.Gregory Helms vs.Funaki vs.Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Shannon Moore vs.Ryan O'Reily vs.Colt Cabana vs.Super Crazy vs,Matt Bentley[/CENTER][/B] This match starts off with a bunch of craziness with Kendrick quickly going to work on Funaki while Gregory Helms and Shannon Moore double team on Super Crazy.Kendrick hits some huge moves on Funaki as hits a huge headscissors takedown that sends Funaki to the outside to Big Ezekiel runs Funaki's back into the post and rolls him back into the ring as Kendrick hits the Kendrick for 3. [B]Elimination #1:Funaki[/B] Shannon Moore and Matt Bentley are going at where they are going blow to blow with eachother while Jimmy Wang Yang and Colt Cabana are going at it.As Moore goes up for the Mooregasam only for Wang Yang to hit the ropes crotching Moore.Bentley then hits Moore with the Sweet and Sour Superkick for 3. [B]Elimination#2:Shannon Moore[/B] Colt Cabana and Super Crazy are going right at as Super Crazy hits a huge crossbody on to Cabana.These 2 start brawling on the floor.While Brian Kendrick grabs Wang Yang pants for the quick rollup for 3.Cabana then hits Colt 45 on Super Crazy for 3 [B]Elimination#3:Jimmy Wang Yang Elimination#4:Super Crazy[/B] Gregory Helms then goes to work on Ryan O'Reily while Colt Cabana hits Cabanarana onto Matt Bentley for a 2 count.Gregory Helms then hits the Nightmare on Helms street for 3. [B]Elimination#5:Ryan'O Reily[/B] We are down to the final 4 Colt Cabana,Matt Bentley,Brian Kendrick and Gregory Helms.Helms goes to work on Bentley while Cabana and Kendrick go at it.Kendrick hits a huge hurracarana on Cabana.then Helms hits a huge forearm smash on Matt Bentley.Kendrick then hits The Kendrick for 3 on Cabana. [B]Elimination#6:Colt Cabana[/B] Helms then catches Matt Bentley with the eye of the Hurricane for 3. [B]Elimination#7:Matt Bentley [/B] Kendrick and Helms got at it getting in each others face talking some trash to each other.Kendrick hits a huge tornado ddt on Helms,he gets to his feet Helms then hits a drop toe hold on Kendrick he then drops and elbow onto Kendrick but the snake that Kendrick is, he runs outside to Big Zeek only for Greg Helms to go to the top as he attempts a huge crossbody only to be caught by Big Zeek and driven into the post.Kendrick then finishes him with the Kendrick for the 3 [CENTER][B]Winner and The New Cruiserweight Champion:The Brian Kendrick[/B][/CENTER] We go to the back where Vickie Guerrero is talking to The Big Show [B]Guerrero:[/B]I have all the confidence in the world in you,Show you better not make me regret my decison. [B]Show:[/B]I won't Vickie and you can count on that. DH Smith vs.Ryan Braddock is Next!!! (Commercial Break) DH Smith comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as he asks for a mircophone. [B]Smith:[/B]As you all know that my father was the late,great,British Bulldog and we were part of the famous Hart Family,Well I had to enlist some help from the family so I disscussed with my cousin and she agreed to become my manager so let me introduce her please welcome my cousin and manager Ms.Natayla Neidhart! (Natayla comes out laughing all the way down the ramp as clearly the fans are shocked) [B]Neidhart:[/B]Thanks cuz,you see people,me and DH have more cousins and they have told me they will debut in the WWE soon and they have told me they are ready to make an impact. Ryan Braddock comes out to little heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]DH Smith/Natayla Neidhart vs.Ryan Braddock[/CENTER][/B] Smith doesn't waste anytime as soon as the bell rings he hits Braddock with some huge forearms to the face he then whips Braddock hard into the turnbuckle that sends him over the top rope while Smith distracts the referee Natayla low blows Braddock and then delivers a huge bitchslap to the face of Ryan Braddock.She then rolls Braddock into the ring before the ref knew anything about it.Smith then drives his shoulders into Braddock's abdomen.He then delivers a thunderous running powerslam for 3. [CENTER][B]Winner:DH Smith[/B][/CENTER] We go to the back where we see Jesse and Festus,Carlito and Primo and Zach Ryder and Curt Hawkins coming out for there match as we go to. (Commercial Break) Jesse and Festus comes out to a decent pop from the crowd. Carlito and Primo come out to a good pop from the crowd. Hawkins and Ryder receive decent heat from the crowd. [B][CENTER]Jesse and Festus vs.Carlito and Primo vs.Hawkins and Ryder[/CENTER][/B] Jesse starts with Hawkins as they set the tone of the match pretty earlier with Jesse hitting a huge dropkick that has Hawkins spitting out blood from his lip.Hawkins who is now enraged attacks Jesse from behind throwing everything at Jesse with his lip bleeding he then delivers a devastating backbreaker as Jesse starts screaming in pain.He starts to crawl to the corner only for Hawkins to cut the ring in half.As Hawkins then tags in Ryder who continues the assault on Jesse only for him to finally get free with an enziguri and to tag in Festus.Festus gets in the like a house on fire knocking down Hawkins and Ryder.Carlito and Primo then attack Festus from behind hitting a double suplex.Ryder then tags in Carlito who hits a backcracker on Fesus for 3. [CENTER][B]Winner:Carlito and Primo Colon[/B][/CENTER] () We go to the back where MVP is hyping himself up. [B]MVP:[/B]Man,I'm the hottest free agent in wrestling today people should start respecting me. (Jeff Hardy walks up) [B]Hardy:[/B]Really,MVP,cause all I've ever seen you win the United States Title,if you are the hottest free agent shouldn't you be winning the WWE Title. (MVP thinks about it) [B]MVP:[/B]You have a point there Jeff,I think I'm going to have a talk with Vickie. (MVP Leaves) (Commercial Break) We come back to MVP barging into General Mangaer Vickie Guerrero's office [B]Vickie:[/B]Excuse Me,you just don't barge into my office. [B]MVP:[/B]Well Vickie I want a world title match against the champion at Survivor Series. [B]Vickie:[/B]You can't just come in here asking for matches you have to earn them so I'm going to have you face Chavo tonight to earn you shot tonight [B]Vickie:[/B]No get out of here because your match is next! MVP comes out to a decent pop from the crowd. Chavo Guerrero comes out to decent heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]MVP vs.Chavo Guerrero[/B][/CENTER] These two go right to work from the bell as MVP is intent on getting the WWE title as he goes right to work on "the Mexican Warrior" hitting him with a huge samoan drop onto Chavo.but Chavo gains control with a low blow to MVP.he then hits a MVP with a vicious dropkick.MVP now angry goes to the outside but Chavo follows with an amazing plancha onto MVP.They both get to there feet as MVP then throws Chavo head off of the table he then rolls Chavo back into the ring.He gets into the ring and hits Chavo with the drive-by kick for 3 [CENTER][B]Winner:MVP[/B][/CENTER] Cole:Well I guess MVP's got his title shot at Survivor Series Tazz:Vickie can't be happy about this! We go to the back where Jeff Hardy is coming out for his match against Vladimir Kozlov and it is next! (Commercial Break) Jeff Hardy comes out to an enromous pop from the crowd. Vladimir Kozlov comes out to huge heat from the crowd. [B][CENTER]Jeff Hardy vs.Vladimir Kozlov[/CENTER][/B] The Moscow Mauler goes right after the Charasmatic Engima go right at it but Kozlov contol's Hardy from the begining hitting him with some huge blows to the back.Kozlov sends Hardy flying with a big back body drop.but Hardy wasn't done just yet,hitting the whisper in the wind to knock down Kozlov,he then would attempt the Swanton Bomb only to get hit with the vicious headbutt for the 3 count. [CENTER][B]Winner:Vladimir Kozlov[/B][/CENTER] We go to the back where Eve Torres is standing by with HHH. [B]Torres:[/B]I'm standing here with HHH and tonight you take on the world's largest athlete in the Big Show what are your thoughts? [B]HHH:[/B]My Thoughts are that I'm going up against a uphill battle and Show's going to give everything he's got and he will be ready. (Commercial Break) HHH comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. The Big Show comes out to decent heat from the crowd. [CENTER][B]HHH vs.The Big Show-WWE Championship[/B][/CENTER] These two square off as HHH goes right to work hitting Big Show with everything he has but Show knocks the game down but the HHH fights back by hitting show with a chop block to show's leg.HHH then hits his famous knee lift to Show's chin.HHH starts to go to work hitting show with some heavy rights and lefts only for show to reverse it with a headbutt.Show starts to go to work by whipping "The Game" into the corner.He then hits HHH with some huge chops that make HHH's chest turning red.As show is setting up for the chokeslam somebody wearing a hood jumps the barricade and delivers a huge spear as the ref calls for the DQ. [CENTER][B]Winner:The Big Show by DQ HHH remians Heavyweight Champion[/B][/CENTER] The man takes off his hood to reveal that he is EDGE!!!!! (Edge stands over Big Show as Smackdown fades to black)

A definite improvement, I actually read most of this. However, I know you said this was going to be like iMac's WWE:The Next Generation, but "The Irish curse is coming to take your soul Finlay" sounds awfully familiar. An improved start to this diary, but I'm already considering giving it a miss because of the blatant use of someone else's storyline. If he gave you permission, fair enough, but at the moment it just seems ridiculous.

Archived