CZCW: Taking off with a Griffin

If you were a CZCW Fan looking at our official website you might be a bit disgruntled that you just lost the 6 month contest. When you go to the CZCW Website you see a picture of the new head booker of CZCW at least for the next 6 shows. Anything after that is strictly up in the air. My name is Owen Griffin and I have to start booking CZCW Revolution. Cliff: You have 6 months to show me what you can do Mr.Griffin. Owen: Don't worry, I won't disappoint I promise to put on 6 good shows for you. I'll start by shaking things up immediately at Revolution. Cliff: Big Plans? Owen: Yes, I want another heel to main event. All we have now is James Prudence. Cliff: Who did you have in mind? Plauge? Owen: Plauge is good... but he's just the quick fix. Cliff: You have 6 months.... I'll let you know what your goals are after Revolution... Good Luck. I wanted to back away from the booking, don't make me regret leaving the fate of my company in the hands of a fan.

CZCW Revolution Card CZCW Championship James Prudence vs Ultimate Phoenix Title Shot at Vendetta Donnie J vs Plauge 30 Minute Iron Man Match Insane Machine vs Matt Sparrow CZCW Tag Team Title Ladder Match Skye and Perez vs Rich & Famous CZCW Extreme Title Match Al Coleman vs Flying Jimmy Fox

Before the show.... Cliff Anderson looked at the booking sheet for tonight and looked over at me with a very confused look on his face. "What happened to the tag team title match?" I grinned at him "I changed it... Just because something is a quick fix doesn't mean it's your only option." Cliff nodded. "You do realize you only have six shows right? You have to do things quick." Still smiling. "Trust me this will work.... I have faith in the bost of them." "I hope it's not a lost faith." Cliff responded. "I'm not usually a man of faith myself... but I know these two will work well together." CZCW Revolution Marc Speed is in the ring looking around the crowd. "I thought when we got a new head booker things would change for me. Apparently I was wrong, I'm not even on the show tonight! I should of known better then to trust one of you fans to do the job right! You're all jealous!" The crowd boos Marc Speed. "Owen... get out here, do the right thing, put me in a match!" Fox Mask music plays and out comes the man himself. "You want a match tonight Marc? You got it... Me and you." Marc nods. "That works for me..." Rating E- An unsuspected Betrayal Remmy Skye is backstage warming up getting ready for his match. As he's streching reading to defend his portion of the tag team title he is in the back with a chair. Who is it? Jackpot Jordan? Jake Idol? ..... No, it's Frankie Perez! He hits Remmy again over the head knocking him out cold... Frankie drops his half of the tag team titles over Remmy Sky and leaves him in his lock room Rating F (The turn was a complete success) Al Coleman vs Flying Jimmy Fox Flying Jimmy Fox losses the title after he taps out to an Ankle Brace at 10:30 into the match. Little Miss Sunshine and Flying Jimmy have great chemistry together. Rating E+ American Flash & Masked Cougar vs Rich & Famous At 14:49 Jackpot Jordan reached up and grabbed the title from above the ring. Rating E+ James Prudence Interview James Prudence is backstage with the title proudly over his shoulder. "Ever since I ditched Donnie J I've been nothing on a roll... He wasn't half the champion I am! Ultimate Phenoix will find that out tonight!" Rating E+ Fox Mask vs Marc Speed At 7:37 Fox Mask won with a Fox Hunter . The two don't click at all Rating D- Matt Sparrow vs Insane Machine In the 30 minute match Matt Sparrow pulls it out two falls to one when he rolled up Insane Machine with only moments to spare. Rating D+ Frankie Perez Interview Frankie Perez is walking backstage when he notices the camera following him. "What I did tonight, I did for me? I am not meant to be half of anything." Rating E Donnie J vs Plague Plague pulled off the upset against Donnie J when he hit the New Jeresey Turnpike. Rating C James Prudence vs Ultimate Phoenix Ultimate Pheonix wins the match at 12:26 when he hit the Phenoix Firebird Splash. Rating C Overall Rating C-

I sat down with Cliff the following morning at the cheap hotel eating lunch with him. He looked up at me after taking a sip of his soda.[COLOR="Red"] "Not bad kid, you didn't do to bad at all."[/COLOR] I nodded.[COLOR="Blue"] "I made my fair share of mistakes... I was a bundle of nerves for my 1st show. Fox Mask actually pointed out a few spelling errors I made on the card. I'll remember to use a spell check next time."[/COLOR] This got a laugh out of my boss Cliff Anderson [COLOR="Red"]"Just be glad that's all that happened last night. The show went down without an incident, and was exciting to watch."[/COLOR] I smiled. [COLOR="Blue"]"It's still your company.... what are the rules you have for me?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"We have to become more popular within two years time. This is of course you even make it the 6 months. You also can't hire anyone who isn't at the very least somewhat decent in safety, selling, and psychology... why this won't cost you your job... It'll just annoy the piss out of me."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Understood.... I'll be on my way... I want to bring a few more wrestlers into this company."[/COLOR]

Having completed 3 signings for CZCW... One cost me a pretty penny but will be thrown right into the main event Paul Steadyfast. Two future stars in David Wayne Newton and Joey Beauchamp. I am at home relaxing after long talks with each of the three men. The phone rings at and I lean over from my chair and grab the phone... I look at the caller ID and see it's the boss Cliff. [COLOR="Blue"]"Hello"[/COLOR [COLOR="Red"]Hey, I forgot to tell you, you can't go fall in debt anytime in the near future as well."[/COLOR] I let out a sigh and said [COLOR="Blue"]"How could you forget after I told you I was going to make a few additional signings?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Hope, they weren't expensive."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"One was... Paul Steadyfast."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Release him"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"I'll think about it."[/COLOR] Hanging up the phone and getting up and heading back to my desk. I went back to work to figure out how I could swing this without being in debt in a month. The better question is why I didn't think of this in the 1st place.... Nobody wants to be in debt.

Archived