Changing the games start date

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;514963]Don't set it too far ahead though, if you set it in the year 3000 everyone will be dead.[/QUOTE] Ah. So no "[B][I]TEW 3000 - SciFi Wrestling![/I][/B]" then, eh? Not unless the TV show stars Bruce Campbell and is titled "[B][I]Night of the Wrestling Dead 3000[/I][/B]"... ;) Ah, but the wrestling moves he would throw! The promos he would cut...! [CENTER][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/NordVolf/TEW%202007/Actors/Bruce_Campbell_9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=NordVolf;515457]Ah. So no "[B][I]TEW 3000 - SciFi Wrestling![/I][/B]" then, eh? Not unless the TV show stars Bruce Campbell and is titled "[B][I]Night of the Wrestling Dead 3000[/I][/B]"... ;) Ah, but the wrestling moved he would throw! The promos he would cut...! [CENTER][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/NordVolf/TEW%202007/Actors/Bruce_Campbell_9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] He kinda looks like Mike Rotunda! LOL!

[QUOTE=NordVolf;515457]Ah. So no "[B][I]TEW 3000 - SciFi Wrestling![/I][/B]" then, eh? Not unless the TV show stars Bruce Campbell and is titled "[B][I]Night of the Wrestling Dead 3000[/I][/B]"... ;) Ah, but the wrestling moved he would throw! The promos he would cut...! [CENTER][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/NordVolf/TEW%202007/Actors/Bruce_Campbell_9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] I don't get it. And he would be dead anyway. Go Death its your birthday...

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;517339]I don't get it. And he would be dead anyway. Go Death its your birthday...[/QUOTE] Ok. The actor Bruce Campbell starred in (and I use the term loosely :rolleyes: ) that B-grade, awesomely bad movie classic "[I][B]Night of the Living Dead[/B][/I]". Granted, it's a bad movie. But they threw so much camp in there, and Bruce over-acted so much, it was like it's own parody. Which is the way they intended it. In no way did they take themselves seriously, although some of the special effects were surprisingly good. As a result, it was a joy to watch. Very funny, entertaining stuff. Go rent it some time. I'm sure you'll like it, and you'll start to understand what people mean with quotes like "[I]This is my BOOM stick![/I]" and "[I]Gimme some sugar, baby[/I]" and "[I]Shop smart. Shop S-Mart![/I]" ***[I]That completes the test of the Emergency Movie Education system.[/I]*** ***[I]Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been directed... to do something or other...[/I]*** *** [I]We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread.[/I]***

[QUOTE=NordVolf;517480]Ok. The actor Bruce Campbell starred in (and I use the term loosely :rolleyes: ) that B-grade, awesomely bad movie classic "[I][B]Night of the Living Dead[/B][/I]". Granted, it's a bad movie. But they threw so much camp in there, and Bruce over-acted so much, it was like it's own parody. Which is the way they intended it. In no way did they take themselves seriously, although some of the special effects were surprisingly good. As a result, it was a joy to watch. Very funny, entertaining stuff. Go rent it some time. I'm sure you'll like it, and you'll start to understand what people mean with quotes like "[I]This is my BOOM stick![/I]" and "[I]Gimme some sugar, baby[/I]" and "[I]Shop smart. Shop S-Mart![/I]" ***[I]That completes the test of the Emergency Movie Education system.[/I]*** ***[I]Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been directed... to do something or other...[/I]*** *** [I]We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread.[/I]***[/QUOTE] Before people start renting the black and white classic Night of the Living Dead thinking that it's the Bruce Campbell series of 'Evil Dead' movies I better put a stop to that! lol. The Bruce Campbell movies were Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness.

[QUOTE=NordVolf;518169]Ah. I am an idiot. I stand corrected! Thanks. Army of Darkness. That's the one. Why the heck I thought Night of the Living Dead I have no idea. Chalk that one up to a late night... Thanks, Angel![/QUOTE] For that correction, you must make a set of predictions on my TNA diary! Just kidding. LOL.

Archived