APW-Rise of the Southern Hemisphere

[I]First off I hope you guys are giving this a chance. Also I know this template for the show will look pretty similar to other around here but I asked permission and got a final approval before going live with this. Here are the quick picks for OzFest 2008[/I] Boo Smithson Vs. New Zealand Pit Bull Dingo Devine Vs. Christopher McMinister Big Daddy Horne/Debonair David Peterson Vs. The Melbourne Blondes(c) Non-Title Vance Stuart Vs. Trehawk Phillips Harry Simonson(c) Vs. Lanny Williams APW Commonwealth Title Match [I]I will be posting the results sometime Saturday afternoon[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1451/012008ozfestpostao4.jpg[/IMG] [B]QUICK PICKS[/B] The Melbourne Blondes(c) Vs. The Rising Sons [B]APW Tag Team Title Match[/B] Christopher McMinister Vs. Dingo Devine Boo Smithson Vs. Sebastian Sexton Vs. Swoop McCarthy(c) [B]Australian Championship Title Match[/B] [/CENTER]

[B]The Melbourne Blondes[/B](c) Vs. The Rising Sons APW Tag Team Title Match - The Rising Sons don't have the quality. [B] Christopher McMinister [/B]Vs. Dingo Devine - Bringing him in as an enforcer screams push to me! [B]Boo Smithson [/B]Vs. Sebastian Sexton Vs. Swoop McCarthy(c) Australian Championship Title Match - Who's Sebastian Sexton? I'm going with Boo to win this - get the strap off Swoop and push him into the main event!

Archived