WWE Raw: An Alternate Dimension

I'm going to do a dynasty using the Raw brand. Instead of completely changing everything for my own tastes however, I'm going to slowly change it over time. In other words, I'm picking up with the Raw that's scheduled to air on 10/17. I'm going to continue using the storylines WWE is currently using, while filling in the blanks for whatever's left. So, you'll see HHH/Flair, Cena/Angle, etc., to start off the dynasty. Basically, it's what I'd do if I took over Raw tonight, without confusing fans immensely. I hope you guys enjoy it.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]WWE Raw: Monday, Oct. 17, 2005[/SIZE][/COLOR] We welcome you to the 10/17 episode of Monday Night Raw, on the USA network. Last week, we saw Triple H go to the ring and explain why he viciously attacked his former best friend, the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Also, Kurt Angle pinned WWE Champion John Cena in a 6-man tag match. Will the champ get retribution tonight? [B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Begin Show[/COLOR][/B] The crowd erupts as WWE Champion John Cena enters the arena, his belt draped over his shoulder and carrying a large duffel bag. Out of nowhere, Cena is violently thrown against the cement wall, falling to the floor. Kurt Angle emerges in front of the camera, and continues the assault on the champ, kicking him in the face repeatedly and yelling "that title is mine" over and over again. With Cena obviously hurting, Angle gives him one last kick, then walks away, as the crowd boos. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Kerwin White vs The Hurricane[/COLOR][/B] In a very even match, White is able to pick up the victory, pinning the Hurricane with his feet on the ropes. The crowd boos and Hurricane is visibly upset, but White is able to roll out of the ring and back up the ramp with his hands raised in his air, and a smile on his face. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner: Kerwin White[/COLOR][/B][/I] Victoria's music hits, and the former Women's Champion makes her way down to the ring. She grabs a microphone, and tells Trish Stratus to get out here. Trish appears at the top of the ramp. Victoria says she's sick of all these stupid bra and panties matches, and messing around, she wants Trish's title. Trish agrees to the challenge, and the two will meet in a month at Taboo Tuesday. The cameras go to the back, and the arena goes nuts, as Ric Flair emerges from the back of a very expensive car. The Intercontinental Champion is sporting a lot of cuts on his face, and his noticeably limping. "The Coach" wonders aloud if it's such a good idea for Flair to show up tonight. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Rob Conway vs Eugene[/COLOR][/B] Conway comes to the ring with the head of the stuffed animal he destroyed a couple of weeks ago. A good back and forth match, but every time Eugene gets momentum, he looks over at the animal's head and loses his concentration. Eventually this allows Rob Conway to hit the Ego Trip on Eugene and pick up the victory. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner: Rob Conway[/COLOR][/B][/I] Edge comes down to the ring, with Lita in one arm, and his briefcase in the other. Edge says that he can have his title shot anytime he wants, but he doesn't feel like it right now. Edge says he wants to wait until he has a worthy opponent, instead of Cena. He then changes the subject, saying he's been on fire lately, beating everyone that comes in his path. He says nobody can beat him right now, and he's willing to put his title shot on the line against any opponent who thinks they can beat him at Taboo Tuesday. Edge says he wants an opponent by next week. Flair is shown backstage, talking to various divas, getting them to giggle. Suddenly they scream as Triple H floors Flair from behind with a clothesline. Triple H throws Flair into a table, then grabs a cup of coffee off the table, and pours it onto Flair's face, burning his skin and causing him to scream. Triple H told him he wants Flair in the ring, but not to come back until he's ready. Triple H then walks away as Flair lies on the ground, in agony again. When is he going to learn his lesson? [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Trish vs Torrie [/COLOR][/B] The women's champion comes out to a huge pop, and Torrie follows, to a pretty large pop herself. Torrie gets in a little bit of offense, but Trish pretty much dominates. Towards the end, Victoria comes running down and attempts to distract Trish, but Trish dropkicks her from inside of the ring, knocking her to the floor on the outside. She then floors Torrie with a Chick Kick, and pins her for the 3 count. Victoria looks pissed on the outside, as Trish holds up her title and mocks her. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner: Trish Stratus[/COLOR][/B][/I] Maria is backstage with Shelton Benjamin, who faces Triple H in tonight's main event. Shelton says he knows Triple H is on a rampage, and is pretty scary, but he's not worried about it. Benjamin explains that Triple H might not be thinking clearly, and he might be able to capitalize on that, and sneak out a victory. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Big Show and Rob Van Dam vs Edge and Carlito[/COLOR][/B] The crowd erupts as Rob Van Dam's music hits, and the former Intercontinental Champion makes his return to Raw. This was a very even, fast paced match. RVD and Carlito were eventually taken out, and Big Show was able to beat Edge with an impressive chokeslam, much to the chagrin of Lita. As Big Show celebrates with RVD, Carlito and Edge come up behind them with steel chairs, knocking both the winners down to the mat. A couple of chair shots later, and the heels are standing tall in the ring. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winners: Big Show and Rob Van Dam[/COLOR][/B][/I] Kurt Angle is in his locker room, watching the footage of his attack on Cena earlier tonight and smiling. Suddenly, his door bursts open, and Cena comes charging in. The two come to blows for a couple of minutes, before Cena gains the upper hand, throwing Kurt into a metal locker. Cena stands above him and tells him Kurt he should have known better than to piss him off. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Triple H vs Shelton Benjamin[/COLOR][/B] Triple H was vicious, getting in most of the offense. But Benjamin was quicker, and was able to get a couple of close calls. Eventually though, Triple H was just too much for Shelton, and was able to deliver the pedigree for the victory. Raw ends with Triple H's hands in the air in victory, as Benjamin is out on the mat. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner: Triple H[/COLOR][/B][/I] [COLOR=Navy][B]End Show[/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]WWE Raw: Monday, Oct. 24, 2005[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ric Flair returned too early last week. In bad condition, the Nature Boy returned to Raw last week, only to be ambushed again by Triple H, who then told Flair he wanted him in the ring, and to come back when he's ready. Will the Nature Boy return this week? With Taboo Tuesday only 2 weeks away, Victoria will be challenging Trish Stratus for the Women's title. What other matches will be signed? Edge made an open challenge for anyone to face him for his title shot at Taboo Tuesday, and said this week's show is the deadline. Who will step up and face him? Also, Kurt Angle attacked WWE Champion John Cena at the beginning of last week's show, only for Cena to return the favor at the end. What will these guys do next? [COLOR=Navy][B]Begin Show[/B][/COLOR] Raw's general manager Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring to start the show. Bischoff announced that despite Kurt Angle's demands, he never beat Shawn Michaels in their #1 contender's match. Therefore, at Taboo Tuesday, it will be John Cena, defending his title against Angle and HBK in a triple threat match. Bischoff then announced that the show would begin with a #1 contender's match for the WWE Tag Team titles, with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch facing the winners at Taboo Tuesday. [COLOR=DarkGreen] [B][I]WWE Tag Team #1 Contender's Match[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]New Legion of Doom vs Tyson Tomko and Renee Dupree[/B][/COLOR] Heidenreich pinned Dupree to help his team become the #1 contenders after a fairly exciting opening match. However, the victory celebration was shortlived after Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch came running down and levelled the victors with their title belts. The champions stood over the challengers as the crowd booed. [I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winners, and #1 Contenders: New Legion Of Doom[/COLOR][/B] [/I] Maria is backstage interviewing Kurt Angle, asking him how he feels about facing HBK and Cena at Taboo Tuesday, instead of just Cena. Angle says he should have been facing Cena one-on-one, but he's beat Michaels before, and he can do it again. He says no matter who gets in his way, he is going to come away with the title. We then move to Edge's locker, where Lita is shown massaging Edge's back, and giving him words of encouragement for his upcoming match against Rob Van Dam. She says he can beat anyone, and no matter who he faces at Taboo Tuesday, he's going to be keeping his money in the bank title shot. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Edge vs Rob Van Dam[/COLOR][/B] Very close match, with a lot of near falls. RVD has a lot of crowd support. Traditional Edge finish, with Lita distracting the ref, allowing Edge to knock out RVD with the briefcase, before pinning him for the 3-count. As Edge and Lita celebrated in the ring, the music of the Big Show hit, and the 500 pound monster stood at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand. Show said that since he pinned Edge in their 6-man tag match last week, he thinks he will take the shot at Edge's money in the bank at Taboo Tuesday. Edge looked visibly scared as the crowd cheered the announcement. Big Show smiled and walked backstage. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Winner: Edge[/B][/COLOR] Victoria comes out and goes over to the announcer's table. Apparently she is going to be doing guest commentary for Trish's rematch with Torrie Wilson, coming up next. [B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Trish Stratus vs Torrie Wilson[/COLOR][/B] Trish dominates Torrie for the second week in a row. Victoria trashes Trish over the air, but never leaves the announcer's table. Trish raises her title high after the match, and Victoria just looks at her and smiles. [COLOR=DarkRed][I][B] Winner: Trish Stratus[/B][/I][/COLOR] Footage is shown of last week's victory from Rob Conway over Eugene, and Eugene's distraction from the head of his former stuffed animal. It's announced that Eugene will face Conway at Taboo Tuesday. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Eugene and Hurricane vs Rob Conway and Kerwin White[/B][/COLOR] Conway comes out with the head of Eugene's animal again, upsetting Eugene. But Eugene immediately cheers up when Hurricane presents him with a brand new animal, allowing Eugene to focus on the match. Conway and Kerwin White dominated, but while Conway was taunting Eugene, Eugene hit a stunner out of nowhere, and was able to pick up the win. Conway was enraged after the match, but Eugene was able to slip out of the ring before anything bad could happen. [COLOR=DarkRed][I][B]Winners: Eugene and Hurricane[/B][/I][/COLOR] Backstage, we see Kurt Angle walk into Shawn Michaels' lockerroom. Angle explains that although the two hate each other, Shawn must also understand that John Cena does not make a good champion. Angle says the two of them should work together at Taboo Tuesday to eliminate Cena, and let the two of them fight over the title. Michaels says that while Cena isn't his favorite, he'd rather see him as champion instead of Kurt any day. Michaels says he doesn't need Angle's help, and that he would win the title by himself. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Triple H vs Shelton Benjamin[/B][/COLOR] The rematch from last week was a lot closer this time. Benjamin got his share of offense in, and even got a couple close calls, but Triple H would wind up winning again with the pedigree. As Triple H celebrated, the crowd erupted when Ric Flair came out of nowhere and slid into the ring with a steel chair. Triple H turned around in time to take a chair shot in the face, knocking him out. Flair then strutted and celebrated, while the crowd went nuts, as Raw went off the air. [COLOR=DarkRed] [I][B]Winner: Triple H[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][B]End Show[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen][B] [SIZE=3]Current Taboo Tuesday Card[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Money In The Bank[/I] Edge vs Big Show [I]WWE Championship[/I] John Cena (c) vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels [I]WWE Tag Team Championship[/I] Cade and Murdoch (c) vs New Legion Of Doom [I]WWE Women's Championship[/I] Trish Stratus (c) vs Victoria Eugene vs Rob Conway

Thanks. Anyways, none of the match gimmicks have been announced yet, and there are still a few matches left to assign, which will feature people like rvd, flair, hhh, carlito, shelton, and others. And as I said, I'm starting out with what the wwe currently is doing, and then changing it up slowly after the first month. don't be surprised if the real T.T. card looks a lot like mine.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]WWE Raw: October, Week 4, 2005[/SIZE] [/COLOR] Last week on Raw, the Nature Boy Ric Flair returned and got a small measure of revenge on Triple H after his victory over Shelton Benjamin. Will Flair and The Game be able to coexist in the building tonight? Also, it was announced that John Cena will be defending his title against Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels at Taboo Tuesday. Who will gain momentum going into the fight this Sunday? Finally, Big Show accepted Edge's open challenge for a match for Edge's money in the bank title shot at Taboo Tuesday. Will Edge be able to keep his title shot on Tuesday? With just one day left until Taboo Tuesday, it promises to be an exciting Raw. [COLOR=Navy][B] Begin Show[/B][/COLOR] As Raw comes on the air, the announcers tell us that on Tuesday, Triple H is going to team up with Gene Snitsky to face Ric Flair and a partner of his choosing, which Flair will reveal tonight. Tonight, Flair will go one-on-one with Snitsky, and John Cena will face Shawn Michaels in our main event. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Chris Masters vs Hurricane[/B][/COLOR] Standard match, nothing spectacular, mainly designed to show the strength of Masters. Hurricane gets in a little bit of offense, but Masters gets him to tap out fairly quickly with the masterlock. [I][COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winner: Chris Masters[/B][/COLOR][/I] We go backstage, where Maria is standing by with Edge and Lita. Maria asks Edge about his odds of defending his title shot against Big Show on Tuesday. Edge explains that he earned the shot, and has defeated numerous opponents to keep it. Granted, Big Show is bigger than anyone he's ever faced, but he's also one of the stupidest people he's ever seen. Edge doesn't fear Big Show, because he's just a big dumb animal. And at Taboo Tuesday, Edge is going to outsmart Big Show to come out on top. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Carlito vs Eugene[/B][/COLOR] Pretty decent, back and forth match. Carlito had a close call, pinning Eugene with his feet on the ropes, but Eugene was still able to kick out. Eugene was about to hit a stunner on Carlito, but Rob Conway came running down the aisle. With the ref's attention focused on Conway, Carlito hit Eugene with a low blow, then connected with a stunner of his own to pick up the victory. Conway backed up the aisle with a big grin on his face as Carlito celebrated in the ring. [I] [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Winner: Carlito[/B][/COLOR][/I] Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch make their way down to the ring for Cade's match with Heidenreich. Before the opponent is introduced, the team gets on the mic, trashing the New Legion of Doom, saying that at Taboo Tuesday, they are going to prove that they're a legitimate team, and that their opponents just don't have the experience to compete with them. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Lance Cade vs Heidenreich[/COLOR][/B] Heidenreich was able to dominate most of the match. Cade almost picked up the win with a distraction from Murdoch, but Animal was able to take down Murdoch, allowing Heidenreich to pick up the victory. [I] [COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winner: Heidenreich[/B][/COLOR][/I] Edge and Lita are socializing in their lockerroom, when Big Show knocks down the door. Lita screams as Big Show grabs Edge by the throat. Big Show tells Edge that people have called him stupid before, and those people have ended up paying. Big Show promises Edge that he will win the match at Taboo Tuesday, and now that he's made this personal, he just might have to hurt Edge in the process. Big Show storms out, as Lita tries to help Edge. We then go backstage with Maria and Trish Stratus. Trish explains to Maria that at Taboo Tuesday, she is going to beat Victoria once again. She says no matter what type of match it ends up being, she will come out on top. She's been out for a while, but she's back now, and she still remembers how to kick ass. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen] Gene Snitsky vs Ric Flair[/COLOR][/B] The crowd erupts as Flair makes his way down to ringside. Snitsky dominates the match early on, but Flair is able to work his way back. Eventually Flair begins to get the advantage. With the referee down from an accidental bump, Flair put the figure-four on Snitsky. With Snitsky tapping out, Triple H comes running down to the ring. Flair gets up to fight Triple H, but The Game gains the advantage, and hits a pedigree. Snitsky then pins Flair as the ref miraculously recovers. [I][COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winner: Gene Snitsky[/B][/COLOR][/I] After the match, Snitsky and Triple H take the boots to Flair. The audience goes crazy as the pyros go off and Kane's music hits. The Big Red Machine comes running down to the ring. Triple H and Snitsky attempt to slow him down, but Kane destroys both of them, finishing each one off with a chokeslam. Kane then helps Flair to his feet, and the two celebrate in the ring. It looks like Kane is Flair's partner at Taboo Tuesday! [COLOR=DarkGreen] [B]John Cena vs Shawn Michaels[/B][/COLOR] Very long, very even match. Both wrestlers control the match at times, and there are several near-falls. About 20 minutes into the match, Kurt Angle comes running down to the ring. Angle attacks Cena, and when HBK tries to interfere, Angle levels him with a clothesline, as the ref calls for the bell. Angle hits an Angle Slam on Michaels, and then Cena. THe Olympic Gold Medalist then goes to get Cena's belt and poses with it as the crowd boos, while Raw goes off the air. See you tomorrow for Taboo Tuesday. [I][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Winner: No Contest[/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=Navy] [B]End Show[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen] [SIZE=3]Final Taboo Tuesday Card[/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]WWE Championship[/I] John Cena (c) vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels [I] Money In The Bank[/I] Edge vs Big Show Ric Flair and Kane vs Triple H and Snitsky [I]Women's Championship[/I] Trish Stratus (c) vs Victoria [I] WWE Tag Team Championship[/I] Cade and Murdoch (c) vs New Legion of Doom Eugene vs Rob Conway Note: Match gimmicks to be announced at the pay-per-view, depending on Audience votes at WWE.Com

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen]Taboo Tuesday: November Week 1, 2005[/COLOR][/SIZE] Tonight John Cena defends his WWE Heavyweight championship against both Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle in a triangle match. Also, Ric Flair and Triple H will be together in the ring for the first time since Triple H attacked his former best friend. The voting has been tallied from WWE.Com, and match gimmicks will be announced before each bout. Without further ado, WWE Raw presents: Taboo Tuesday. [B][COLOR=Navy] Begin Show[/COLOR][/B] Trish Stratus made her way into the building, as the crowd cheered the Women's Champion.l Suddenly Victoria attacked Trish from behind. Trish began to fight back, but Torrie and Candice arrived, and Trish was unable to fight off all three of them. The divas left the Women's champion on the ground in pain. Trish might not be in good shape going into her title defence against Victoria tonight. [B] [COLOR=Purple]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Cade and Murdoch(c) vs New Legion Of Doom [/B][/COLOR] [B]Normal Rules[/B] In a surprising move, the voters decided to let the two teams settle their differences in a normal rules match. Fairly dull opener, with the crowd only getting into it at times. Finish came with Heidenreich and Animal delivering the Doom's Day Device to Lance Cade. Heidenreich pinned Cade with Murdoch on the ground outside of the ring, and the New Legion Of Doom is the New World Tag Team Champions! [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner, and [I]New[/I] World Tag Team Champions: New Legion Of Doom[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Purple] [B]WWE Women's Championship[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Trish Stratus(c) vs Victoria[/B][/COLOR] [B]2 of 3 Falls Match[/B] Trish was able to pick up the first fall with the stratusfaction off the turnbuckle. Victoria evened things up with the widow's peak to even the count at 1-1. Trish took control in the third fall, but her chick kick was blocked. Victoria then hit a second widow's peak and picked up the victory to become the new champion. The assault at the beginning of the show may have played a factor. Two matches, and two new champions. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Winner, and [I]New[/I] Women's Champion: Victoria[/B][/COLOR] [B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Rob Conway vs Eugene[/COLOR][/B] [B]Steel Cage[/B] Conway dominated most of the match, but every time he looked close to picking up the victory, the fans would rally behind Eugene, which he used to get himself back in the match. With Conway distracted by all the fans, Eugene hit him with the stunner. Eugene then climbed the cage, and was able to get out just before Conway could grab his leg. [COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winner: Eugene[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=DarkGreen] Triple H and Gene Snitsky vs Ric Flair and Kane[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tag Team Tables Match[/B] Kane was eliminated first. With Ric Flair taken out on the outside of the ring, HHH and Snitsky were able to double-team the Big Red Machine, and powerbomb him through the table. The two then dominated Flair, but Flair suddenly got an eye rake on Triple H, and when Snitsky turned to see what happened, Flair nailed him with a low blow. Flair then threw Snitsky through a table in the corner that Triple H had set up earlier for Flair. The Nature Boy and The Game then went at it for a while, with Flair eventually gaining the advantage. With both competitors standing on the table with the crowd on its feet, Flair positioned Triple H for the pedigree, but The Game was able to counter it and hit a pedigree of his own that knocked Flair through the table and ended the match. [B] [COLOR=DarkRed]Winners: Triple H and Gene Snitsky[/COLOR][/B] We then go backstage where Lita is trying to motivate Edge. She tells him it doesn't matter what type of match it is, nobody can beat him, and he'll come out on top, just the way she likes him. [COLOR=Purple][B]Money In The Bank[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Edge vs Big Show[/B][/COLOR] [B]First Blood[/B] Very brutal match. Edge got in a shot to the head with the briefcase, but it didn't bust Big Show open. Big Show had Edge in position for a chokeslam, but Lita jumped onto the apron to distract the ref. Edge then hit Show with a low blow, and ran to the outside of the ring. With Show trying to recover, Edge grabbed a chair from the outside of the ring, and what appeared to be a water bottle. As he came into the ring, Big Show turned around to face him, and got squirted with the water bottle, which was filled with some sort of red liquid. Edge then threw the bottle to the outside, and the ref turned to see Big Show's face covered in red, and Edge holding a chair. The ref then awarded the match to Edge. Big Show was enraged, as Edge and Lita walked up the ramp together, laughing. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Winner: Edge[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Purple]WWE Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]John Cena (c) vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels[/COLOR][/B] [B]Ladder Match[/B] Very long, brutal match, with some big spots. The ladder was used as a weapon many times. The finish came with Angle giving the ankle lock to Cena. HBK came up and gave Angle Sweet Chin Music while he was still in the hold. Cena and HBK then went at it, as HBK attempted some more sweet chin music, which was countered into an F-U. Cena then climbed the ladder and grabbed the belt. Cena walked back up the ramp in victory, as Shawn Michaels recovered in the ring, and Kurt Angle sat with a shocked look on his face. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Winner, and [I]Still[/I] WWE Champion: John Cena[/COLOR][/B] [B] [COLOR=Navy]End Show[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]WWE Raw: November Week 2, 2005[/SIZE][/COLOR] This past week at Taboo Tuesday, John Cena was able to keep his WWE title, holding off both Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle in a triple threat ladder match. With Survivor Series coming up soon, who will Cena defend the title against next? Also, Triple H was able to put Ric Flair through a table with a pedigree in their tag match. Will Ric Flair be able to get some retribution? Edge was able to defeat Big Show in their first blood match to keep his money in the bank title shot. What's next for Edge? Also, tonight Kurt Angle will face Ric Flair in the main event. [COLOR=Navy][B] Begin Show[/B][/COLOR] Raw opens backstage where we see Kurt Angle in his locker room. Angle is just staring into space, seemingly still in shock from his defeat at Taboo Tuesday. The crowd then roars as the music of Rob Van Dam hits, and the former-intercontinental champion makes his way to the ring. The crowd chants his name while RVD holds up a microphone. RVD begins to thank the crowd for their support during his injury. He is now 100% and hopes to start getting in some matches. Carlito's music interrupts and he makes his way down to the ring. Carlito tells RVD that nobody cares about him anymore. He has never reached his potential since he left ECW. He blew it and now it's time to make way for someone else. With that, Carlito attacks RVD, and the two exchange punches. RVD begins to gain the upper hand, but Carlito hits a low blow, and slides out of the ring. He backs up the ramp with a smile on his face as RVD rolls around in pain in the ring. [B] [COLOR=Purple]Women's Championship[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Victoria vs Mickey James[/B][/COLOR] Victoria beat Trish at Taboo Tuesday for the title, so this is her first defence. Mickey got in a fair amount of offense, but it was obvious she wasn't experienced enough to pose a real threat to Victoria. The finish came after Victoria hit the widow's peak. Victoria holds her title in the air in celebration following the match. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B][I]Winner, and still Women’s Champion: Victoria[/I][/B][/COLOR] We then head backstage, where Maria is standing by with Ric Flair. Flair tells Maria that Triple H did get the best of him at Taboo Tuesday. However, at Survivor Series, he will face Triple H in a regular match. No partners, no tables, nothing but the Nature Boy and The Game. And then we will finally know if Triple H is the man. Because in Ric Flair’s mind, he is the man, and to be the man, you gotta beat the man. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Shawn Michaels vs Tyson Tomko [/B][/COLOR] Match designed to show off Shawn Michaels. HBK dominated from beginning to end, with Tomko only getting in the occasional clothesline, or other power move. Michaels picked up the win with the sweet chin music, and celebrated as the crowd chanted his name. [COLOR=DarkRed] [I][B]Winner: Shawn Michaels[/B][/I][/COLOR] We then go backstage where Carlito is with Todd Grisham. Grisham asked Carlito why he attacked RVD tonight. Carlito answered that he used to look up to RVD. When he was training, he watched RVD in ECW for inspiration. He knew RVD had what it took to rise to the top of the business. But he never reached that potential. Ever since he joined WWE, it’s just been one failure after another. Carlito beat him up because he had to. He had to make RVD realize he’s wasting his time. He did it so RVD can get his ass in gear, realize how big of a disappointment he’s been, and do something about it. He did it for RVD’s own good. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Edge and Rob Conway vs Shelton Benjamin and Eugene[/B][/COLOR] Conway and Eugene spent most of the match outside of the ring, as both were still showing effects from their steel cage match. Finish came when Shelton was pinning Edge, prompting Lita to climb on the apron. The ref was distracted with Lita, as Shelton went over to get him back in the match. Shelton turned around, and was hit with a spear from Edge, resulting in the pinfall. [I][COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winners: Edge and Rob Conway[/B][/COLOR][/I] We go backstage after the break, where Edge and Lita are walking back to their locker room, following their win. The couple make fun of Shelton Benjamin, talking about how easy it was for Edge to beat him. Lita reminds Edge that he hasn’t lost a match in a long time and he can pretty much beat anyone he wants at any time. The cameras then switch to Kurt Angle, who is making his way down to the ring for the main event. On the way, Angle runs into WWE Champion John Cena. Cena wishes Angle luck in his match, telling him he might need it, after the beatdown he got last night. Angle gets in Cena’s face, telling him that Cena cannot beat him one-on-one. Cena may have kept his title last night, but Angle didn’t lose. Cena tells him that Angle can think what he wants, but he doesn’t remember Kurt beating him any time recently. He tells Kurt that if he thinks he can beat him one-on-one, then at Survivor Series, he will put his title on the line, just to prove to Kurt how easily he can beat him. Kurt gets pissed and hits Cena, sparking a fight between the two, causing other wrestlers to come running and separate the two. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B] Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair[/B][/COLOR] Solid match, with a lot of submission holds resulting in close calls. Flair almost had Angle tapping out to the figure four, but Angle was able to eventually reach the ropes. The finish came with Angle reversing a move into the ankle lock. Flair almost reached the ropes, but Angle was able to pull him back into the middle of the ring and Flair was forced to tap out. Following the match, Triple H walked down to the ring. He picked Flair up and threw him to the outside. After throwing him around a little bit, Triple H delivered a pedigree, dropping Flair on the hard floor. Triple H celebrated as Raw went off the air. [I][COLOR=DarkRed][B] Winner: Kurt Angle[/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=Navy][B] End Show[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=3] Current Survivor Series Card:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]WWE Championship[/I] John Cena (c) vs Kurt Angle Ric Flair vs Triple H [COLOR=Blue] Smackdown matches:[/COLOR] [I]World Heavyweight Championship[/I] Batista(c) vs Eddie Guerrero Undertaker vs Randy Orton [I]U.S. Championship[/I] Chris Benoit © vs Booker T

Archived