TF22 The Peoples Company

Hey Johnny, what you doing here? [COLOR="Red"]I thought you said you wanted to see me[/COLOR] Oh right. Tom said he wanted you to take his SSP off the Cage, he wanted the title to get over. [COLOR="red"]Right, but what about Alpha or Omega or...[/COLOR] Backstage Johnny. Call him Peter. [COLOR="red"]Right, but wasn't he meant to "Signal the End"[/COLOR] Yeah thats still happening but post match. [COLOR="red"]See ya Wallace.[/COLOR] Thats THE ENFORCER to you. [SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"]TF22 The peoples Pay Per View[/FONT][/SIZE] Randy: Hi I'm Randy and welcome to the world premiere of TF22 The Peoples company, at The Peoples Pay Per View! [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Delilah: Hi I'm Delilah Hatton and here is my partner Randy Eltern, he may be as old as a west-side joke but he sure can work the sticks.[/COLOR] Randy Why Thank you, and tonight we the Announce Team and you the public have no idea whats going on and.. (Bumpkis' theme music plays, the crowd pops) Hello Fans Of The Orange!!!! (Crowd pops) Are you ready to see someone blled? (Crowd responds "Who is Blled?") Cos' you bought some weapons, I got my patent pending Nerve Bomb. And do you know what? (Crowd is reallyu into the segment, they respond "WHAT?") We got ourselves a show!! (Tom Foley enters to his beats) [COLOR="darkgreen"]I Own This Company, I Say whether we have a show[/COLOR] Do we? (He Pauses) [COLOR="darkgreen"]If you call deciding which of our World Class tag teams should win our first ever tournament a show, then yes. If you call Having The WORLDS FIRST Thirty Feet Of Cage Match a show, then yes. And if you call starting it off with you versing The Bull or as he was known in other companies THE STAMPEDE in a HARDCORE MATCH then yes we have a show.[/COLOR] (The Crowd pops wildly, they like what they've heard.) [COLOR="darkgreen"]Tie up your laces, Pumpkin, cos' as you said, we got a show.[/COLOR] (Crowd Pops Again, A Chant of "Orange" Breaks out" Section rating A* (Worked well because Bumpkis managed to carry the rather serious interview to have a comedy element to it.) Match 1 The Bull Vs. Bumpkis [B]Hardcore Match[/B] Very blood & Brawl wrestling. Started off with some basic grappling, with Bumpkis applying his double-nerve grip but unable to bomb it. Went outside when Bull missed his strong "Instinct" Spear and landed through table outside the ring. Halfway through Bumpkis had Bull throw him off some scaffolding, after being hit with a pan that someone from the audience gave him. Match ended on the ramp when Bull hit the Instinct through some stage equipment. Bumpkis was K.O'd. Bull won via T.K.O Match Rating B+ Match 2 Tourny Match 1. Team Showtime Vs. Silent but Violent. Average match, Unspoken provided some Brawling that was out of pace with Team Showtime. Ellipsis managed to stick to his technical strength and only differ to brawling to provide some awesome looking counters to some top-rope noise. Match ended when Josh Taylor hit a Tumbleweed Legdrop on Unspoken. He was going for his Shooting Star Legdrop but a miscued jump meant he was unable to. A Watchable bout at best. Match Rating C- [COLOR="darkgreen"]Delilah: What a match, nearly knocked those West Side Yankees Right of their tractors.[/COLOR] Randy: Well maybe not...,(Anna Sational's music plays) It's Anna Sin Sational!! [COLOR="darkgreen"]Delilah: Yeah lets celbrate miss "lets wear the tightest School Girl Outfit the sell in that skrimpy laungirie shop".[/COLOR] Hi! Hello I'm here today to introduce my Tag-Team. Ha (Giggles cutely, Crowd start a chant of "Take it Off") No, why do men always expect me to be strip for them just because they are overly hormonal and can't get a good lay because they refuse to get out of bed and get a job! You... PIGS (Crowd Start Two Chants "Still Hot" and "You know you wan't to") Go to hell, I only care about three men, John Pope, Habid Hatooq, of course the amply named "Preach The Pain" and as they tought me, a poor country girl with no future (Crowd start a chant of "Bull****" it's well known she is the daughter of a toilet paper tycoon) shut up! A poor country girl with no future or hope, that when all is lost, the third man you can turn to is Jesus. (Crowd split half applaud her faith, half are still chanting BS) (Timmy Klansy comes out with ever present sidekick, Mark Thompson) Well it's time little lady that you stop playing around with your bible, and start playing around with a real man like me KLANSYYYYYYYYY (Crowd pop both ways again, half ashamed of his blasphemy half loving his low barotone voice and tendency to sound like a certain TCW superstar. Anna looks insulted) Tell you what, me and ma little hunk-a' Giant Mark here, we have to take on the "Preachers" in this tournament. But as far as I'm concerned if you get involved in any way there is a bucket of water with your name on it. And wearing that Tarty Number I'll think a lot of men 'll thank me. (Crowd Pops, Preach the Pain enter segment turns into match, Anna carried this segment, as Klansy has a sore chest) Segment rating B Match 3 Tourney Match Preach the Pain w/Anna Sin Sational Vs. Klansy & Thompson These teams really click, gimmick wise it's a great contrast, in the ring the power plays of Klansy & Thompson edge perfectly with the dirty tactics of John Pope, and the technical prowess of Hatooq. Match ends when Thompson goes crazy after being busted open, and goes for a Super Chokeslam, Pope puts in an eye rake and hits the preachers grope, or a Grapefruit claw. Ref is blinded by Anna. Thompson taps out just in time for the ref to see, while Pope makes it look like a bear hug. Match Rating B+ Oh no you don't, missy I've heard of ball breakers but that is ridiculous. [COLOR="Red"]And?, if you come near me Hatooq and Pope will have at you.[/COLOR] Maybe and Thompson is icing off the future Mark Thompson Jr.... But who says that's all? (From behind Jake Young throws that bucket of water over Anna, Pope, and Hatooq) [COLOR="Navy"]I am Jake Young, the best manager this side of every side, I lead the best tag team in the world, and this is how TF22 is running from know on.[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]No more Schoolgirls, or Preachers or Outdated, Over-rated, Pre-historic Has-Beens that lie before us. Timmy Klansy and Mark Thompson are the PERFECT ALLIANCE[/COLOR] (Crowd pops, Young throws down the mic and Anna starts to cry, While crying her cardigan falls off leading to an even bigger pop, TWO of them in fact.) Segment Rating B Guys this is now the masked Orange talking, I really gotta sleep, I will complete the card within the next few days, all feedback so far is welcome. Sleepy Time...

Announcement to make, I have suffered severe problems with my computer following some idiot friend of mine spilling some wine after a haloween party. At the moment he is letting me use his laptop but I will neeed a few days to acess my backup files I had stored about TEW and various other notes. Big letdown I know. But recap so far for tourny: Match 1 Showtime df. Silent but Violent. Match 2 Preach the Pain Vs. KLANSY & Thompson I am really rude worded over what hapened, if all goes well should have acces to those files by tommorow. I know I said everything was gonna go wrong, but not literally! Pickin' up the peices. Orange

• 2 weeks later...
I got really depressing news. I lost my backups. I am on a completely new computer, and I am really burnt out with TF22. I know this sucks but after what happened I have been puy off writing any more threads, I spent ages trying to get a new computer, it would take me weeks to rebuild the database I had ready... I screwed up big time. Just so you guyses know the big twist was going to be that Tom Foley was gonna climb the cage for a SSP, but the wall collapsed, crushing four members of the audience. There was nothing Johhny could do but get the pin. It was then gonna go that TF22 would have to convert to a hybrid hardcore style to survive. This is my last post on the matter. I understand your'e probably pissed with me, but hey life's a female dog. I am know concentrating on an angle for a diary based on Lazy Joe. One day I might rewrite this but I am burnt out with TF22 after the past few weeks. Also went to see WWE in Minehead. Kane got 619'd in a NO DQ match. Jericho and Orton lost in the Main event to CM Punk and Batista. I cried that night...

Archived