BBW: Start A War, Chapter II (CVerse '97)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][B]News: January '98[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [B]Interesting & important signings:[/B] Louis Figo Manico into development deal with NEW, Sammy Bach signs with PPPW, Jimmy Cox with GCG. Jesse Christian was recalled to SWF from development. Robert Oxford and Bryan Holmes signed touring contracts with Hinote Dojo. As reported earlier the biggest signing of January when was Tadiuki Kikkawa signed a written deal with PGHW. So really, really good signings from everyone in January. Our Pisschist and Shikei left DAVE, we had them on loan.. I highly doubt if we will ever loan any main guys to DAVE anymore. [B] New wrestlers:[/B] Simona Cox, Primal Rage and Koshiro Ino entered the wrestling world. We signed Rage and Ino and already Ino has been fired and we haven't really used Rage yet. [B]Injuries:[/B] The only injury of the month was when Kenichi Komagata (GCG) suffered a Ruptured spleen, he's out for 2 months. [B] Relationships:[/B] Our Big Cat Brandon and Pisschrist (Larry Wood) have become good friends. A pretty dull month overall but February seems to be full of action: [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Special note:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]One Regional sized US promotion gets a TV-show!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Is it AAA, CZCW, DAVE, NYCW, PPPW, RPW or XFW??[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] And also here's the main results from DAVE: Back In Black event that was held on January. Last four matches were rated D+, with the two last matches being Travis Century & Vin Tanner def. Bryan Holmes & Larry Wood and the main event where Shawn Gonzales defeated Johnny Martin for the DAVE Extreme title. I guess they finally realised that they needed something to change the direction they are heading into, they actually lost the Regional Wars in Tri-State, being the last (#5) in it!! The right order from first to last was NYCW (C-), RPW (C-), PPPW (D+), XFW (D+) and DAVE (D+). A really close situation but still DAVE should do better than PPPW and XFW atleat. But one stands above else: CZCW. Thei CZCW Live! Sold Out! event featured one C- match, four C matches and one C+ match (El Bandito def. Chris Rockwell) and the event itself rated as C. CZCW are just E+ in South West, mind you. [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][B]BBW News:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Our The Blood Bowl event was a huge success. It elevated Hiroaki Nakasawa, The Pisschrist and The Anger straight to the main event status (Atleast when Demon Spite and Behemoth are gone) as they gained a lot of overness from the tournament. Nakasawa went from low D+ to C, Pisschrist from D+ to C also. The Anger went from C+ to B while Shikei lost just one grade in overness, from B+ to B. As I said, the tournament was a huge success and shows that we can put on a great show without Kajahara even wrestling. The injury was kayfabe thing as we did not want to risk the main event match of Shikei vs. Kajahara as they have fought each other five times now in a short period of time. The firings are going to be legimate. Three (Spite, Behemoth, Raven) of the (touring) contracts will expire at the end of the month and they will not be renewed. The wrestlers will not be used during the last four shows that we will have. Koshiro Ino is in Short term contract and that expires in March/April; We are not touring in March. We didn't want to actually fire anyone so that there would be no hard feelings, the contracts are just being let go and the wrestlers will not return into BBW, atleast not in 1998. [/LEFT] Predictions went.. Bad. Everyone thought that The Anger would be fired and Ino would defeat him. Instead Anger demolished Ino and became the new World Warrior champion later on in the evening. Here's the results nonetheless, I wont be counting Shikei vs. Kajahara 'cause it never happened and Tournament predictions are really hard; If you go wrong at the start, you can't get the rest right: Tigerkinney: 2 / 7 Prophet: 4 / 7 UFC-KING: 3 / 7 eayragt: 3 / 7 The main things that went wrong was the Koshiro Ino win here. Remember, it's 1998. He's 22 and F+ pop all around Japan, something that I did not tell you. While he is good, he's a jobber at this point of his career. :o One thing I noticed: We have gone over the [B]5,000 views and 200 replies!![/B] That's just amazing. [B]Thank you[/B] everyone for the interest in this diary. Once again this diary was the first one to be seconded to the [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=37455"]DOTM of December[/URL]. Thanks to infinitywpi and Flamesnoopy for nominating it, and for everyone out there who reads this diary and likes it: Remember to vote in the actual voting thread that comes after 12th of this month (I guess). Last time we lost with just one vote to infinitywpi's CZCW diary. Just one. In the end I actually voted him to the win :) [CENTER][B]([/B]Forgot the End of The Year awards of 1997!! Oh man.. .. Wow..[B])[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Wrestler Of The Year: [COLOR="Indigo"]Phillip Roberts[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] Roberts works for SWF, NOTBPW and GCG. He's C+ in US, B- to B+ in Canada and B+ in Japan. He's 30 and in his prime, being one of the most consistent and technically talented workers in the world of wrestling. A* Basics and Stamina, A in Safety and Consistency, B+ in Psychology, Mat Wrestling, Submissions, Intensity, Toughness and Athleticism. He held Hinote Dojo's All-Japan title from February to April and with just one defence lost it to Dan-Chow Mein who has made 21 defences, the title prestige being A*. Roberts is the current NOTBPW's Canadian champion, winning the title in week 4 of December, he hasn't made any defences thus far. His match record from 1997 is 57 - 7 - 52. Average rating being B and A* the highest: He had 35 A matches and 3 A* matches during the year. :D [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Young Wrestler Of The Year: [COLOR="Indigo"]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] Mushashibo is just 22 years old and already a PGHW main eventer. With B+ pop, A in Kanto, he has provided PGHW it's best matches during last year. He is the current holder of the highly prestigious PGHW Glory Crown championship with 14 title defences. He was ranked #32 in '96 but he rised quickly in one year, being the #5 in '97. His match record in PGHW was 39 - 0 - 23, average rating being B and highest A. He had 20 A matches in '97. [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Veteran Wrestler Of The Year [COLOR="Indigo"]Yoshifusa Maeda[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] 44 year old Maeda has embodied GCG for two decades now, his loyalty never wavered. He's B+ and A in Kyushu right now, match record 55 - 2 - 21 with average rating being B+ and highest A* (Against Phillip Roberts!!). He was ranked #14 in '96, he also rised up in the ranking as he was #8 in '97. He's 4 time GCG World champion and 2 time tag champion. [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Female Wrestler Of The Year: [COLOR="Indigo"]Thunder Hike[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] 27 years old, C in Japan, Hike is The Main Event in 5SSW. She was actually ranked higher in '96 as she was #47, in '97 she was #68. Match record 29 - 2 - 18, average C+, highest B+ (When she defeated the other members of the famous "Magic Three", Ogiwara and Ichihara for the 5 Star World title). After 10 defences he lost the title to Namiyo Muro. [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Promotion Of The Year [COLOR="Indigo"]SWF[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] The only Global promotion in the world with A* .. B in US, B- in Canada and Japan, they are a worldwide phenomenon. Richard Eisens business plan worked better than even he had thought (he destroyed the territorial system along the way) and their closest rivals, the HGC are far behind them. SWF stole few staff members from HGC but haven't got their hands on their wrestlers (yet). With all that power and might, it seems that SWF will be the promotion of the year for years to come. [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Most Improved Promotion Of The Year: [COLOR="Indigo"]5SSW[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] 5SSW has been on the rise for long as they are rose to Cult status in July of '97. Producing C- to B- cards they are now at C- throughout Japan and without a doubt the best Women's promotion in the world of wrestling. [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Match Of The Year [COLOR="Indigo"]Phillip Roberts def. Jeremy Stone, [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A*[/COLOR], in October, NOTBPW Championship Wrestling (TV-show)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Card Of The Year: [COLOR="Indigo"]SWF Supreme TV[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Indigo"]TOP 20 of 1997[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] 1. Phillip Roberts 2. Dan Stone Jr. 3. Jeremy Stone 4. Dennis Butler 5. Yoshimi Mushashibo 6. Koryusai Kitoaji 7. Christian Faith 8. Yoshifusa Maeda 9. Rory McCallum 10. Craic Prince 11. Sam Keith 12. Kazu Yoshizawa 13. Mito Miwa 14. Haruki Kudo 15. Hito Ichihara 16. Sean McFly 17. Elemental II 18. Alex Pierce 19. Dark Angel 20. Yoshinaka Toshusai 52. Ryu Kajahara 76. Larry Wood [/CENTER]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Before the show, Saturday Backstage with Steven "UK Dragon" Ambrose[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/W.jpg[/IMG] [I]"[COLOR=Green]Hey, Steven! Got a minute?[/COLOR]" [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/UK.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=DarkRed]Sure, what's up?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Nothing in particular.. Just a quick question.. How's the East Coast Wars going for RPW?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]Fine I guess.. As long as we have Steve (Flash) around[/COLOR][/I]", Steven laughs. .. And continues: "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]He's just awesome. I hope he stays our World champ for a long time.. If someone is concidered as the foundation on which RPW should be build on, it's Steve.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]I've heard of him but never seen him wrestle.. I've also heard that while he's super-talented he lacks entertainment skills to "make it big", am I right?"[/COLOR] "[COLOR=DarkRed]Well sort of. In my opinion people are focusing too much on entertainment these days.. I value wrestling skills more than entertainment skills.. But we (RPW) are Cutting edge so.. [/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed].. Altough I understand why Preston (Holt, RPW's owner) wanted to move towards entertainment.. I don't know if you know but he owned a famous promotion back in the 70's called California Pro Wrestling, CPW.. They mainly focused on great technical wrestling. He pushed himself to the main event and awarded himself four title runs.. He wasn't bad but not that good..[/COLOR]" "[B]*[/B][COLOR=Green]cough[B][COLOR=Black]*[/COLOR][/B] Kajahara [B][COLOR=Black]*[/COLOR][/B]cough[/COLOR][B]*[/B]" :p "[COLOR=DarkRed]Exactly. Holt is really selfish, ruthless, and manipulative. It's just the way he is.." "Richard Eisen and the SWF put him out of the business in the early 80's, like so many others when he (Eisen) destroyed the territorial system.. Maybe that's why Holt changed to more entertainment biased product, to get some revenge on Eisen with the same product he uses. Well not the product but a mix of the two.. Cutting edge. Entertainment and wrestling..[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]I see..[/COLOR] " ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]Why are you asking?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]I was just.. Curious.. Of how things are in US right now.. Phil and I had a fallout. And I haven't talked to Mitch in a while.. .. It's just a phase I guess. Just wanted to know the situation back there.[/COLOR]" :rolleyes: "[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh! One more thing!! I was thinking about Holt and his friends, if he has any and he does, which then led me to Cliff Andersson and CZCW: Have you heard that CZCW is getting a TV-deal on Los Deporte Hoy!!?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Are you serious? How on earth did Cliff managed to get that deal..?[/COLOR] [/I]" Steven shrugs his shoulders. "[I][COLOR=Green]Come to think of it, Deporte Hoy is a very small TV-network isn't it? They cover .. South West and .. all of Mexico..? I wonder if Cliff is expanding to there then? With those workers and that style it shouldn't be a problem.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]I was starting to wonder the same thing.. They are on the West Coast after all.. Makes you think doesn't it?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Of what?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]Of what would happen if someone on the East Coast could land a TV-deal? It could change the situation completely.. AMW had their run but .. It's AMW. The TV-network quickly pulled the plug on that show.[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Green] If CZCW can get a show on South West and Mexico, then how come we can't land a TV-deal here in Japan? We are way more popular overall .. 5SSW got theirs but when I try to talk to All Japan TV they are saying that our promotion style doesn't fit their network identity. God damn p*****s[/COLOR].[/I]" [CENTER]Steven was amused of my ramblings. I thanked him for the time and told him to get ready for tonights match. It's just a pre-show match but he's happy to wrestle no matter what the card position or promotion is. Once he gets some momentum and popularity here in Japan, maybe I'll push him. I'm thinking of creating a high flying title, a cruiserweight division of some sort here in BBW.. Just for a change. I think that our fans would appreciate good daredevil action.. [LEFT][LIST] [*][COLOR=Indigo]CZCW got a TV-deal on Los Deporte Hoy [B][COLOR=Black]([/COLOR][/B]Very Small: South West and Mexico[B][COLOR=Black])[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LIST] [LEFT][B]([/B][SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]From now on I'll be doing [B]quick notes at the end of each event / backstage segment describing the important news & details[/B]. For example in this post the biggest thing was that CZCW got a TV-deal. Just to make this diary more easier to read for the reader and to those who don't want to read the long match reports, etc.[/COLOR][/SIZE][B])[/B] [/LEFT] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[LEFT][CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B]BBW Primal Scream Tour (Saturday[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B])[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Saturday, Week 1, February[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Iwata Hall, Tohoku. Attendance: [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]1000 (SOLD OUT)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][B]Pre-show[/B][/SIZE] [B]Team Panthera def. Double Dragon. Grade: [COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/B] Team Panthera retained with the Panthera Combo on Snap Dragon and made defence number 10 of their BBW Dynasty Warriors titles. [B]Lunatic & Diver def. The New Wave. [COLOR=Red]E-[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=3][B]Main show:[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Isei1.jpg[/IMG] [I]"[COLOR=Indigo]Hello and welcome everyone, it's Deushi and Ezakiya!![/COLOR]"[/I] [I][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shirosama.jpg[/IMG][/I] [I]"[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]What a Blood Bowl we had on Monday.. The Anger won the Tournament and cashed in his option to face the World champion and eventually defeated Shikei to become the new World Warrior champion.[/COLOR]"[/I] [I]"[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'll repeat: The Anger is the new World champion. And Demon Spite, Behemoth, The Raven and Koshiro Ino have been fired from BBW.[/COLOR]"[/I] [I]"[COLOR=Indigo]The Devil's Rej-[/COLOR]"[/I] Deushi gets interrupted as The Prophet and the new World Warrior champion The Anger stroll down to the ring with a new theme for the Devil's Rejects: [I]"[COLOR=DimGray]Take a step towards death[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Silence kills the moment[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Is lost in his delusions[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Cries in the flames of death[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Is lust and terror[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Power of his instinct[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Cold touch of the sick[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Slave ridden in pity[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Presses his terror in lust[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]False babtism of regret[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Fortune of grace is sin[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]I see your eyes moulder[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [I]Fragile sight of sorrow"[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]One impaled by an arrow won't arise.. [/I][/COLOR]" Prophet pulls out Shikei's bloody mask from a bag, the same mask he used in Blood Bowl event on Monday. "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]The mighty have fallen.. Shikei has been destroyed.[/I][/COLOR]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]The Anger unleashed all his fury on those who were on his path.. He bulldozed his way trough three wrestlers in the Blood Bowl tournament and even then continued his path of rage as he defeated Shikei to become the new BBW World Warrior champion..[/COLOR][/I]" Prophet drops the mask to the ground and spits on it. [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"[/SIZE][I][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]A new era begins tonight!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=DarkRed]"Hail your new General Manager of BBW!!"[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=DarkRed]"Hail the New Breed of Extreme!!"[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=DarkRed]"Hail.. [B]The Devil's Rejects!![/B][/COLOR][/I]"[/SIZE] Prophet raises Angers hand as they pose together with the World title. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Genghis.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS.[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Genghis Rahn vs. The Silence[/B][/SIZE] The Silence picks up a nice victory over Rahn who has dropped his Mongolian gimmick. The finish came in 10:28 when Silence hit the Godzilla Plunge [B]([/B]Northern Lights Bomb, dropping the opponent right on his head[B])[/B] on Rahn. [B]Winner: The Silence[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Doppo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] Doppo Ibu is in his office with his head down, leaning on his hands with a sad look his face. Hiroaki Nakasawa comes in. Nakasawa: "[COLOR=Green][I]C'mon.. It's not the end of your career Doppo[/I].[/COLOR]" Ibu: "..[I][COLOR=Navy] It is.. I'm doomed. It's over.[/COLOR][/I]" "[COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Green][I]You can't just give up[/I][/COLOR].[/COLOR]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]What's the point.. of everything..[/COLOR][/I]", Ibu sighes. "[I][COLOR=Green]It's not. Cheer up!! How about .. You would manage me from now on. Just so that I can lighten up your mood somehow.[/COLOR][/I]" Ibu raises his head. "..[I][COLOR=Navy] Manage you? It's pointless.. I'm done for.[/COLOR][/I]" Ibu opens a box of some unknown medicine and starts to pour the pills down his throat until Nakasawa slaps the box out of his hand and starts to shout to spit the pills out, which Ibu does. "[I][COLOR=Green]What the hell are you doing!! What are these anyway.[/COLOR][/I]." "[COLOR=Navy]...[/COLOR]" Nakasawa throws the medicine away. "[I][COLOR=Green]You know what. I'll start managing you from now on. You need to get a hold of your life.[/COLOR][/I]" ".. [COLOR=Navy][I]Well it's going to end anyway.[/I][/COLOR]" [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Washichi.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jay.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Washichi Inao vs. Jay Darkness[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Tables Match[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Inao defeated Jay in 7:26 when Jay was put through a table with a Tornado DDT. [B]Winner: Inao[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1]([COLOR=Green]Didn't click[/COLOR])[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Madman.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jungle.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Madman Boone vs. Jungle Jack[/B][/SIZE] Vuples Jangala continued their good night as the tag partner of Inao, Jungle Jack picked up a victory over Madman Boone. The match ended in 9:44 by pinfall when Jack hit the Jungle Jack-Jammer on Boone. [B]Winner: Jungle Jack[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]([SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]Didn't click![/COLOR][/SIZE])[/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] The Prophet comes to the ramp once again, with Anger, Pisschrist and Silence. "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]You remember how Kajahara got attacked.. Not once, but twice?"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][I]"Since the weak link, The Raven has now been fired.. I guess it's time to reveal the new member of The Devil's Rejects. The mystery attacker who was behind all those attacks.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][I]"Kneel before "[B]The Burning[/B]".."[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][I]"Kneel before..[/I][/COLOR]" ... [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed][B]"The Becoming The Bull champion, Haru Kurofuji!!"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] Kurofuji comes out with a new darker look and poses together with the Rejects, showing off his BTB belt. [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [CENTER]Deushi: "[COLOR=Indigo][I]Oh ****.. The man just sold his soul to the devil himself..[/I][/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Our main event of the night will be Anger and Pisschrist against Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shikei in a Barbedwire Lumberjack Deathmatch."[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][I]".. The lumberjacks being Silence and Burning.[/I][/COLOR]" Prophet starts laughing maniacly as they walk to the ringside, waiting for Nakasawa and Shikei. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shikei2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]The Anger & The Pisschrist vs. Nakasawa & Shikei[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Barbedwire Lumberjack Deathmatch[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Nakasawa arrives with Ibu. After Nakasawa Shikei comes to the ringside, wearing different mask than what he did on Blood Bowl. Nakasawa starts the match in the ring looking over his shoulder as he doesn't trust Shikei one bit. He battles with Pisschrist as good as they did at Blood Bowl, going all out in the main event of the night with Nakasawa even using weapons quite well. The "H-Bomb" hit Pisschrist with a Tree of woe dropkick with a chair in between (Pisschrist was almost hanging from the barbedwire ropes!) and some beautiful suplexes on top of the same chair. Eventually Pisschrist changed the pace with a low blow which enabled him to take the control in the match. He used the chair even more innovatively such as holding the chair under Nakasawa's throat and then pulling his head down so that the edge of the chair hit his throat. In the sickest spot of the night the Pisschrist whipped Nakasawa into the ropes, set up the chair, ran to the other side of the ring and used the chair as a step as he jumped hard on the back of Nakasawa which then resulted in both wrestlers dropping out of the ring when the barbedwire ropes snapped off from the turnbuckles. Silence and Burning teamed up and started kicking Nakasawa when suddenly Shikei came to save him as he attacked the Rejects with a barbedwire bat. Anger dove off the apron and attacked Shikei with a double axe handle smash, knocking the big man down. Anger and Pisschrist rolled Nakasawa back to the ring while Silence and Burning grabbed a barbedwire board from under the ring. Anger and Pisschrist doubleteamed on Nakasawa as they lifted him up together and powerbombed him on the board and got the three count to end the match in 11.43 [B]Winners: The Anger and The Pisschrist[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] The beatdown continued wildly; Pisschrist grinded Nakasawa with the barbedwire while the other three teamed up on Shikei when out of nowhere Ryu Kajahara comes running down with a chair wrapped in barbedwire to make the save!! The Rejects get knocked down one by one. They reluctantly retreat to the ramp when Prophet orders so. Kajahara rushes to the ring and started releasing Nakasawa from the barbedwire but when he did, Nakasawa attacked Ryu, smashing him with some stiff chops and strikes all around his body, when Shikei came between the two. Kajahara and Nakasawa then attacked Shikei as they were startled by the maniac while The Rejects were laughing on the ramp. Kajahara and Nakasawa continued the fighting until Shikei grabbed the chair that Kajahara had brought in and leveled both warrios out cold. Prophet: "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Hahaha!!" [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][I]"Get them Shikei!! Destroy them!![/I][/COLOR]" Shikei looks at Prophet, drops the chair and shakes his head. Shikei points at The Rejects and does the "cutting neck" taunt. ".[I][COLOR=DarkRed]. Fine. As your new General Manager I'll make an announcement concerning next week: The main event will be a 3 vs. 3 Deathmatch: Shikei, Kajahara and Nakasawa against three wrestlers of The Rejects!![/COLOR][/I]" The show ends with The Rejects looking confident on the ramp while Shikei stares at them with a grazed look. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][LIST] [*][COLOR=Black]The new theme of The Devils Rejects, promo from The Prophet.[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]The Silence def. Rahn[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]Nakasawa tries to cheer up Ibu, suggests that he should manage him; Ibu tries to "end it all" with an overdose of pills, Nakasawa saves him and compromises, says he'll be managing Ibu from now on.[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]Inao def. Jay Darkness[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]Jungle Jack def. Boone[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]The Devil's Rejects reveal their new member: "The Burning", Haru Kurofuji[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]Main Event match: The Anger & The Pisschrist def. Nakasawa and Shikei with the aid of fellow Rejects in a Lumberjack Deathmatch[/COLOR] [*][COLOR=Black]Beatdown continues, Kajahara makes a save, Nakasawa attacks the saviour, Shikei comes in between and gets attacked by Nakasawa and Kajahara, Shikei blasts both of them with a chair. Prophet announces a 3 vs. 3 Deathmatch for next week where Shikei, Nakasawa and Kajahara take on three Rejects.[/COLOR][/LIST][/LEFT] [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=37555"] Remember to cast your vote in the DOTM thread[/URL] ;) [/CENTER]

[SIZE=3][B]Wednesday, Week 2, February [COLOR=Indigo]My home, Tohoku[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/W.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Dark%20Angel.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] I'm a little concerned of certain workers right now. Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson sustained a Semi-Severed Spinal column at NOTBPW event when he was wrestling against Duane, Jeremy and Dan Stone Jr with Phillip Roberts and Billy Wood, also known as Alysian Scottsfield. The match was awesome [B]([COLOR=RoyalBlue]A[/COLOR])[/B] but he got injured and now's he's out for 15 months. I repeat: Fifteen months!! Wilson is working for NOTBPW, GCG and MOSC so that makes 5 events for NOTBPW, 9 for GCG and 1 for MOSC per month for him which is kind of heavy schedule. [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Richard%20Coleman.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Another injury happened at a GCG ring when Richard Coleman got dropped right on his neck by Kenta Matsuo. Result: Broken Neck and he's also out for 15 months. Coleman is also working for NOTBPW, GCG and Touring with BHOTWG. That makes 5 + 9 + 9 shows per month for him. Especially NOTBPW and GCG lost two great talents this month because of too tight schedule. And guess what. [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/Enforcer%20Roberts.jpg[/IMG] Phillip "Enforcer" Roberts. [/CENTER] The Wrestler of the Year '97 who's already working for SWF, NOTPBW and GCG just signed a Touring contract with PGHW. He's working full time with four different promotions: 2 in North America and 2 in Japan. That makes a maximum of 5 + 5 + 9 + 9 = 28 shows a month for him. I think I'll go and buy a suit for his funeral in advance, that schedule is just insane. I know he's driven but that's just going over the top. SWF's product is easy but imagine doing two events for GCG and PGHW in a week, all of which are probably +30 minute Main events? I heard from Larry (Wood) that Chris Candle (NOTBPW), Roberts' friend has already warned him of the burnout and the risk of getting injured. It's weird how our wrestlers don't get injured in our ring despite the crazy bumps they take all the time. I actually talked to Ryu that we should turn our matches even more dangerous which he gladly accepted (Turned the product Danger from 85% to 100%, I don't know if we will see any change in ratings but.. I just had to do it just to say BBW is the most violent and dangerous promotion in the WorldI). The only injury I can recall that we had was when Awesome Thunder got a minor injury in our very first shows back in June last year. It'll be interesting to see how Roberts can endure that schedule as PGHW is touring from March to April. My concern of Kajahara has escaped my mind as we haven't used him a lot during the last month. He's our biggest main event for sure but he's not that good of a wrestler than other main event players that we have. Altough without him there would not have been Shikei, The Devil's Rejects or anyone else gaining popularity as fast than what they did with Kajahara's awesome entertainment skills. He's the solid foundation of our company and I'm glad that he agreed to lose to Shikei in the end. [CENTER].. And even if Kajahara gets injured we can still use him like before in those suberb angles that he's know for. :p [LEFT][LIST] [*]Growing concern of workers with heavy schedule; Dark Angel (NOTBPW, GCG, MOSC) out for [COLOR=Indigo][B]15 months [COLOR=Black]([/COLOR]Semi-Severed Spinal Column[COLOR=Black])[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] and Richard Coleman (NOTBPW, GCG, BHOTWG) out for [B][COLOR=Indigo]15 months also [COLOR=Black]([/COLOR]Broken Neck[COLOR=Black])[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [*][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Black]Upped the Danger to 100% in the Product; Lessened concern of our owner Ryu Kajahara getting injured as I realised we could still use him in angles :p[/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST] [/LEFT] [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=37555"] Remember to cast your vote in the DOTM thread[/URL] ;)[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B]BBW Primal Scream Tour (Saturday[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B])[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Saturday, Week 2, February[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Kumamoto Athletic Center, Kyushu. Attendance: [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]620[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Isei1.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=Indigo][I]Hello, It's Deushi and Ezakiya here. Welcome to the show![/I][/COLOR]" [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shirosama.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Tonights main event is a Cage Of Hell Deathmatch featuring Devil's Rejects (Anger, Burning and Silence) taking on Kajahara, Shikei and Nakasawa. It's a must see, you can't miss it!![/COLOR][/I]" "[COLOR=Indigo][I]We start the show with Kajahara and Nakasawa in the backstage. This is going to be interesting to hear.[/I][/COLOR]" Kajahara is in the lockerroom, talking with Nakasawa about their match of the night where they take on The Rejects in a tag match with Shikei on their side. Nakasawa is furious of the situation. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=Navy][I]Listen to me!! I do not want to tag with Shikei either!![/I][/COLOR]" [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=Green]If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be in that match to begin with!![/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]I would prefer wrestling good old tradional singles matches, championship matches Ryu!! Not some hardcore matches with you and Shikei against The Rejects. It's not my style and you know that.[/COLOR][/I]" Nakasawa shows Ryu the Hinote Dojo's All-Japan title that he won on Wednesday. "[I][COLOR=Green]Look at this belt Ryu. This is what I am.. This is what I was born to do!! I wrestled Dan Chow-Mein on Wednesday at Hinote Dojo's Revenge Tour and won their World title in a 35 minute match, one that was rated their best match ever.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]I'm a Hinote Dojo pureblood Ryu. And one day I will wrestle for BHOTWG, I will main event Night Of The Burning Hammer and capture the Burning World title and join the likes of Kudo, Kikkawa, Strong, Arakida, Keith, Dread and Toshusai. Not forgetting the men who will hold the title in the following years before I arrive there.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]You know what else I have to get off my chest? I trust Shikei more than you!![/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]And for a good reason Ryu!! Two times, two times, you have attacked me in one of your black moments so to speak. What the hell is wrong with you Ryu? Age catching up?[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]I..[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]Don't even start. You heard it last week, Haru Kurofuji was behind the attack, not me!! How did you even dared to suspect me over those attacks. And now Kurofuji is one of the Rejects.. Prophet has all the control here now.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green]Tonights main event will be a 3 vs. 3 match. But rest assured, The H-Bomb will wrestle on his own even if it means that I will lose. I'd rather lose on my own, doing my best. I'll lose with honour in my heart rather than winning with you and Shikei at my side.[/COLOR][/I]" Nakasawa looks at Kajahara who can't find the right words. Nakasawa backs down a bit. "[I][COLOR=Green].. I have better things to do than argue with you.. I'd better find Ibu before he tries something stupid again.[/COLOR][/I]" Nakasawa storms off, leaving Ryu with a thoughtful look on his face. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Cat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Tigerm.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B] VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Genghis.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Kurt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Dynasty.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Team Panthera vs. Genghis Rahn & Kurt Laramee[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]BBW Dynasty Warriors[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Team Panthera defeated Rahn and Laramee in a 2 vs 2 Ladder match in 7:31 when Brandon retrieved the item. Team Panthera make defence number 11 of their BBW Dynasty Warriors titles. Rahn is a solid wrestler with good skills but doesn't seen to find his place in BBW. The Mongolian gimmick just didn't work for him but I'm sure he will be invited for the next tour. And I think we will have Laramee doing those awesome promos on the next tour where he learns Japanese :D [B]Winners: Team Panthera[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]E+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] The Prophet had a weird promo, hyping the main event match between The Devil's Rejects and Kajahara, Shikei & Nakasawa. "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Blood flows under the ice, you're below the surface[/I][/COLOR]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Days adjourned, nights will come, as always[/COLOR][/I].." "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]The night covers the land with ash, souls are lost in the wild[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Through the dying forest, the one suffering tends his flock[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]And beautiful is the song..[/COLOR][/I]" "..[I][COLOR=DarkRed] Song of the breaking bones.[/COLOR][/I]" [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jungle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Washichi.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS.[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Madman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jay.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Vulpes Jangala vs. Boone & Jay[/B][/SIZE] Vulpes Jangala defeated Madman Boone and Jay Darkness in a 2 vs 2 Tables match in 9:50 when Jungle Jack put Jay trough a table with the Jungle Jack-Hammer. The same goes for Boone and Jay; They're lost. Our undercard is full of unknown but talented wrestlers, we can't have it other way or we will go bankrupt in a blink of an eye. Nice effort still as we can get E+/D- matches out of our F- to F popular wrestlers. [B]Winners: Vulpes Jangala[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]E+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Doppo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Cat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Tigerm.jpg[/IMG] Doppo Ibu is in the backstage, having climbed on a chair with a rope around his neck. Nakasawa enters the room as he's looking for Ibu, Ibu panics as he got startled when Nakasawa entered the room. Ibu kicks the chair over and starts hanging, Nakasawa runs to hold him in the air and shouts for help, Team Panthera come to the aid and they get him saved. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/UK.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Awesome.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]UK Dragon vs. Awesome Thunder[/B][/SIZE] In a nice and fast paced match Thunder and Dragon went all out. This was one of the best matches UK Dragon has wrestled in the BBW during his stay. The finish came in 10:32 when Awesome Thunder hit the Thunder Shock on Dragon to get the pinfall. This was a way to thank Dragon for the little talk last week as he got a match against a legend like Thunder. [B]Winner: Awesome Thunder[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shikei.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]The Devil's Rejects vs. Kajahara, Shikei & Nakasawa[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Cage Of Hell Deathmatch[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] This is a BBW deathmatch where there's a barbedwire cage with barbedwire boards, light tubes, a bed of nails and glass panes. Tornado rules apply, no tags involved. The Prophet is on the outside and thus can't interfere in the match. "[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]The opponents change with a wild pace and everything happens so fast it's hard to keep up with this match![/I][/COLOR]" The match started wildly when The Silence got slammed on the barbedwire board by Shikei with a powerslam and shortly after that Nakasawa went trough a glass panel when Anger hit the Demon Slam. The Burning hit the Suicidal Headbutt off the top of the cage on top of Nakasawa in crazy spot as he crashed hard on the glass that was on the ground. Both wrestler got several cuts over their body, especially Nakasawa who was lying on the glass. The match continued with the same wild pace as wrestlers irishi whipped each other into the cage and used the barbedwire as much as they could. Nakasawa recovered in the 8 mitute mark when he hit the H-Bomb on Anger but right after that Silence spew the Black Mist on Nakasawa who then accidentally hit Kajahara with a chair. Kajahara paid back without a hesitation as he hit Nakasawa with a barbedwire bat right across the face, the fans started booing Kajahara for this while Shikei hit a brutal Tamura Driver on Silence. Anger attacked Shikei with high impact lariats but didnt' notice Kajahara who ended the match when he pressed Burning on the bed of nails with the Kajahara Claw to end the match in 14.47. [B]Winners: Kajahara, Shikei & Nakasawa[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Deushi: "[COLOR=Indigo][I]Now that's an action packed Main event! What will happen next week when the Pisschrist returns as he was away tonight (due his commitments with NOTBPW)[/I][/COLOR]" Ezakiya: "[I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Anger had to wrestle against the main eventers with Burning and Silence.. While the two lesser members of the Rejects did a good job tonight and looked good, I'm sure that if Pisschrist or Prophet had been involved in the match the outcome would have been different. Pisschrist has been on a roll for a time now and will not be pleased when he knows that the Rejects lost their match.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Indigo]Make sure to tune in next week; What surprises will The Rejects have? What will happen between Kajahara and Nakasawa? What matches will Prophet arrange for next week or our next big event, BBW: Brawl For All II, scheduled for Monday, Week 1 of April, at the start of our next tour!![/COLOR][/I]" [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed]D+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][LIST] [*]Kajahara & Nakasawa, heated argument, Nakasawa has won Hinote Dojo's All-Japan title. Hiroaki throws verbal grenades while Ryu can't think of anything to say.[/LIST][LEFT][LIST] [*][B][U] Match #1[/U]: [/B]Team Panthera def. Rahn & Laramee.[B] [COLOR=Red]E+[/COLOR][/B][/LIST][/LEFT] [LIST] [*]The Prophet promo; "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]And beautiful is the song..[/COLOR][/I]" "..[I][COLOR=DarkRed] Song of the breaking bones.[/COLOR][/I]"[/LIST][LEFT][LIST] [*][B][U]Match #2[/U]: [/B]Vulpes Jangala def. Boone & Jay. [B][COLOR=Red]E+[/COLOR][/B][/LIST][/LEFT] [LIST] [*]Ibu tries to hang himself, Nakasawa & Team Panthera rescue him.[/LIST][CENTER][LEFT][LIST] [*][B][U]Match #3:[/U] [/B]Awesome Thunder def. UK Dragon. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/B][/LIST][LIST] [*][B][U][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]Match #4[/COLOR][/COLOR][/U][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]: [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][SIZE=2]Kajahara, Shikei & Nakasawa def. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]The Devil's Rejects[B]. [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LIST][/LEFT] [SIZE=2]Lots of crazy bumps. In the end Nakasawa was blinded by Silence, he hit Kajahara, Kajahara hit Nakasawa on purpose; Kajahara wins the match pressing Burning on a bed of nails; Anger didn't notice this as he was fighting Shikei. [/SIZE][/CENTER] [/LEFT] [CENTER][URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=37555"] Remember to cast your vote in the DOTM thread[/URL] ;)[/CENTER]

Hellfire/-Kurofuji.. Sparky/Sparkie/Spark.. Firefly.. Flaming Kurofuji.. Sparkie McKurofuji. Blazing Kurofuji.. blaze, bonfire, campfire, charring, coals, combustion, conflagration, devouring, element, embers, flame and smoke, flames, flare, glow, hearth, heat, holocaust, hot spot, incandescence, inferno, luminosity, oxidation, phlogiston, pyre, rapid oxidation, scintillation, scorching, sea of flames, searing, sparks, tinder, up in smoke, warmth - Kurofuji? Haru "add fuel to the fire; ball of fire; baptism of fire; catch fire; caught in the cross-fire; draw fire; fat is in the fire; fight fire with fire; get on (like a house afire); hang fire; hold one's fire; hold someone's feet to the fire; irons in the fire; light a fire under; line of fire; miss fire; no smoke without fire; on fire; open fire; out of the frying pan into the fire; play with fire; set on fire; set the world on fire; spread like wildfire; trial by fire; under fire; where's the fire." Kurofuji? You know what. I'm turning this into a storyline as a running gag. :D Haru "House on Fire" Kurofuji ayone? :o

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B]BBW Primal Scream Tour (Saturday[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B])[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Saturday, Week 3, February[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Kochi Halls, Shikoku. Attendance: 300[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Isei1.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=Indigo][I]Hello and welcome, it's Isei Deushi here all alone and I haven't got the faintest idea where my commentator colleque is at the moment.[/I][/COLOR]" :p "[I][COLOR=Indigo]Tonight The Prophet promises to announce matches for our next big ev-[/COLOR][/I]" "[COLOR=Indigo][I]Not again!! I'm getting sick of being cut off like this!![/I][/COLOR]" :mad: The Prophet comes to ramp with The Anger. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Take a step towards death..[/I][/COLOR]" ".[I][COLOR=DarkRed]. Where you join the flames of death.[/COLOR][/I]." "..[I][COLOR=DarkRed] Where the silence kills the moment.[/COLOR][/I]." "..[I][COLOR=DarkRed] Where the antichrist eats you alive[/COLOR][/I].." ".[I][COLOR=DarkRed]. Where the anger blinds your mind.[/COLOR][/I]." "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]It's time for Brawl For All once again.. Monday, Week 1, April.[/I][/COLOR]." "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]The World Warrior champion Anger will face Shikei once again, this time in a 2/3 Falls Exploding Ring Deathmatch. Altough Anger has nothing to prove, we simply just want to beat and humiliate Shikei into a bloody pulp once again.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Hiroaki Nakasawa will meet The Pisschrist in a Blood Bowl semi-final rematch, this time in a House Of Glass match where the ring is surrounded with glasspanels.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Haru "BURNING" Kurofuji will defend his Becoming The Bull championship in an Open Challenge Ladder match[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]And we will also crown a brand new BBW Junior champion in a four/six-way match, depending on the amount of contenders.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]But[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=DarkRed]tonight Hiroaki Nakasawa will face Silence and Kurofuji in a tag match where he has to find a partner for himself, if he even has friends here in BBW anymore.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]And also tonight Anger and Pisschrist will meet Team Panthera in our main event of the evening in a non-title match.[/COLOR][/I]" Prophet finishes the promo with a cliche catchphrase of somesort. :o "[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Hear us.. Fear us!![/I][/COLOR]" [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shikei.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS.[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silver.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Silver Driver vs. Shikei[/B][/SIZE] A bit of a mismatch to say the least. Shikei crushed Silver Diver in this First Blood match, hitting the Tamura Driver on thumbtacks to get the win in 2:54 when Silver Diver was busted open. Like giving a mouse to a snake isn't it? [B]Winner: Shikei[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][B][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Nobuhito.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Nobuhito Ogiwara vs. Ryu Kajahara[/B][/SIZE] Kajahara tried his best to get a decent match out of Ogiwara who's still leaning. A pet project alongside Silver Diver Ogiwara sucks but has a decent hardcore skill of C+. The finish came unexpectedly by submission with a Kajahara Claw in 7.23. [B]Winner: Kajahara[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Hiroaki "H-Bomb" Nakasawa comes to the ring. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=Green]Prophet.. How could you be so wrong? That I don't have any friends here in BBW?[/COLOR][/I]" "[COLOR=Green][I]You couldn't be more wrong[/I][/COLOR].." "[I][COLOR=Green]Let me introduce my friend and my tag team partner of the night..[/COLOR][/I]" [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Awesome.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]"[I]Yosuke "[COLOR=Green]Awesome Thunder[/COLOR]" Narita!![/I]"[/B][/SIZE] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Awesome.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Nakasawa & Thunder vs. Silence & "Your Hair is on Fire" Kurofuji[/B][/SIZE] Nakasawa and Thunder defeated Silence and Kurofuji in 14:57 when Nakasawa defeated Kurofuji by pinfall with the H-Bomb after Silence had spewn the Black Mist on Kurofuji by accident, completely blinding him. [B]Winners: Nakasawa & Thunder[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] Just as the match had ended and the bell had rang, Anger and Pisschrist hit the ring out of nowhere and attacked Nakasawa and Thunder. Silence joined the assault while Kurofuji tried to clean his eyes from the black mist. The Devil's Rejects teamed on Thunder especially while Pisschrist brawled with Hiroaki Nakasawa. The beatdown is brutal and leaves Thunder completely destroyed. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Cat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Tigerm.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Anger & Pisschrist vs. Team Panthera[/B][/SIZE] Finally Team Panthera ran in and made the save and the main event of the night started. Nakasawa escorted Thunder to the backstage and the situation balanced as there was only Anger & Pisschrist against Team Panthera. Team Panthera tried their best but just couldn't take their game into another level as they were defeated by the Rejects in 11.12 when The Pisschrist defeated Tiger Mask by pinfall with the Running Big Foot. [B]Winners: Anger & Pisschrist[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] .. And once again The Rejects quickly ganged up on the good guys as Silence and Kurofuji dived into the ring armed with a chair and a kendo stick, The Prophet slowly walking behind. Silence hit a chair spinning back kick on Tiger Mask, kicking the chair right into his face. Kurofuji smashed Big Cat around with the stick, pushing him into a corner. Silence set up a chair and did an impressive chair hop dropkick, when.. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] Hiroaki Nakasawa came from the back to make the save!! Nakasawa was quickly taken down and beated as the numbers gained as he was all alone with Kajahara or Shikei nowhere to be found. Every Reject hit their finishing moves on Nakasawa, adding insult to injury. Pisschrist hit the Running Big Foot, Silence hit Godzilla Plunge on a chair, Kurofuji hit the Suicide headbutt and Anger finished Nakasawa with a Demon Slam. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] The Devil's Rejects pose as evil as ever before on top of three fallen bodies as the show ends. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][LIST] [*]The Prophet promo; [B]New matches announced for BBW: Brawl For All II: [/B]World Warrior championship match The Anger vs. Shikei in a 2/3 Falls Exploding Ring Deathmatch. Nakasawa vs. The Pisschrist in a House Of Glass deathmatch, "BURNING" Kurofuji will defend his Becoming The Bull title in a Open Challenge Ladder match and we will crown a brand new BBW Junior champion in a 4 to 6 man elimination match.[/LIST][LIST] [*][U][B]Match #1:[/B][/U] Shikei def. Silver Diver. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/B][/LIST][LIST] [*][B][U]Match #2:[/U][/B] Kajahara def. Ogiwara. [COLOR=Sienna][B]C-[/B][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*]Nakasawa promo, revealed his tag partner of the night, Awesome Thunder.[/LIST][LIST] [*][U][B]Match #3:[/B][/U] Nakasawa & Thunder def. BURNING Kurofuji & Silence; Silence spew the Black Mist accidentally on Kurofuji. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]D[/B][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*]Post-match beatdown, The Rejects take out Thunder.[/LIST][LIST] [*][U][B]Match #4:[/B][/U] Anger & Pisschrist def. Team Panthera. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/B][/LIST][LIST] [*]Another post-match beatdown, The Rejects destroy Team Panthera and the H-Bomb who came to the rescue; Kajahara or Shikei nowhere to be found.[/LIST] [/LEFT]

[SIZE=3][B]Wednesday, Week 4, February.[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Watching the News[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DAVE/CBA.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=Indigo][I]The Boston Bomber, dead at 45. Bomber was a three time CWFP (Championship Wrestling From Boston) World champion between 1975 - 77. In this steroids related death the wrestling world is once again reminded of the dangers of steroid use.[/I][/COLOR]"[/CENTER] Another one bites the dust.. Quite frankly I'm not surprised but for the first time here in my stay in BBW, I was reminded of steroids and drugs use in wrestling. I phoned Kajahara. [B] *[I]RING[/I]* [/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Navy][I]"..[/I][/COLOR][I][COLOR=Navy]Hi William..[/COLOR][/I]", Ryu sounded a bit surprised. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/W.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=Green]Hi Ryu.. Have you heard?[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Navy] Of.. What?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]The Boston Bomber has died at 45.. Steroid related they say.[/COLOR]" [COLOR=Navy]"Who say?[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Green] The CBA..[/COLOR]?" "[COLOR=Navy]What?[/COLOR]" "..." "..[COLOR=Green] It's an American network, nevermind.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]I was just thinking of drugs, steroids and BBW.[/COLOR]." ".[COLOR=Navy]. And..?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Well..[/COLOR][/I]" At that moment I realized just how stupid the initials BBW and the words "drugs policy" would sound together. :o "..[COLOR=Green][I] I mean.. Mmm.. Well.[/I]. [B][COLOR=Black]([/COLOR][/B]incoherent mumble[COLOR=Black][B])[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]" ".. [I][COLOR=Green]Actually. I changed my mind on what I was going to say.[/COLOR][/I]" :p Ryu knew what was coming as he replied with sympathy of somesort. "[I][COLOR=Navy]Exactly.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]I know what you mean kid but no way.. To be honest I don't want to even talk about this. We're a small garbage promotion with no drug policy. And that's how it's going to stay for years.. Until we might possibly grow into something bigger and more prestigous.. Which in all truth is a bit of a long shot don't you think?[/COLOR][/I]" "..[COLOR=Green][I] I'm optimistic atleast.[/I][/COLOR]", I said with an angry voice. "[I][COLOR=Navy]I'm also, don't get me wrong[/COLOR][/I]", Ryu quickly snapped back at me. I knew that at this point he was way more interested in his career in PGHW than running BBW, which was left on my shoulders. Ryu tried to explain. "..[I][COLOR=Navy] I'm optimistic too. But you know how things are. The tour is just starting in PGHW.. And I can't wait. We still got our last show and then BBW is on a rest period.[/COLOR]" ".. [COLOR=Navy]Let me tell you something.. If we would start a drug policy right now.. Atleast third of our whole roster would have to be sacked. Atleast third, maybe half, you can never know. That's wrestling.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy]It's the year 1998 William.. This is how it's always been, especially with small promotions. The bigger ones have strict drug policies as they are in the mainstream, under the public eye.. Media wants to feed on our industry relentlessly.. They will dig out anything negative and and inflate the issue into a much bigger one than it really is.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy]Steroids, pain killers, you name it. I know how harsh this sounds but right now there's no sense in starting a drug policy in BBW.. Maybe later.. Maybe.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]But if we could help those to clean themselves up? You know, to get rid of all those steroids and pain killers?[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]Not gonna happen kid. You're being naiive. You've only been in the business for a year. I know you have all the best intentions but.. [/COLOR][/I]", Ryu sighes. "[I][COLOR=Navy]Like I said. This is how it's been for decades. Get used to it.[/COLOR][/I]" I didn't know what to say. My mind started wandering off until Ryu said something that I didn't even hear properly. I guess it was "[COLOR=Navy][I]See you on Saturday, right?[/I][/COLOR]" In which I mumbled: "[I][COLOR=Green]Right.. And thanks. For sharing acknowledge and experience. I really appreciate it Ryu.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]Thanks. Bye.[/COLOR][/I]." I guess Ryu was right. What was I thinking.. Makes me quite sad actually. I would really like to help our wrestlers.. One thing I don't want is a single wrestlers death on my conscience. Not for steroid use or any other way, non-drug related. It would be devastating to witness a death of a wrestler during a match, in a botched move or a spot. I was second-guessing the added Danger in our product but didn't want to mention it to Ryu. I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. Other side of me wanted the danger and to continue with no drug policy ..The other one wanted me to decrease the danger n' violence and implement the policy. Just one show to go before the rest period known as March. I love these breaks in touring schedules. They give me the time to scout for new talent who are rising from the dojo's and independent circuit or the ones that are released from other promotions. I've got a funny feeling that wrestling industry and the economic levels are decreasing which could lead in somesort cost-cutting from the top promotions here in Japan. I also like the rest period because it gives us a whole new start at the beginning of every tour. Everyone is fresh and ready to go at full steam for the next two months. And I know that the wrestlers appreciate the rest that they get or atleast they're not that busy when BBW is not touring. [CENTER]I know I do. I got to go on with living or get the hell on with dying.. [/CENTER] [LIST]The Boston Bomber, dead at 45, Steroids; BBW & Drug policy; A call to Kajahara. [/LIST]

[quote=foolinc;555327]The Bomber bites the dust? Say it aint so! And "Your Hair is on Fire" Kurofuji is probably one of the best alt's you've done. And you've done a lot of quality alts.[/quote] Thanks man! I appreciate it. That last segment was actually quite realistic as I started laughing along the way when I was writing it; BBW and drug policy? :o About Kurofuji: He's known as "BURNING" Kurofuji from now on but I'll be doing a running gag on him as we were trying to find a suitable name for him: If you read this page from the start, you'll get the idea. So his name will change on each show, ranging from "Your Hair/House is on Fire" to "Only Smoke" to "Blazin' Boots" Kurofuji :p

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B]BBW Primal Scream Tour (Saturday[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B])[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Saturday, Week 4, February[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance: 753[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Isei Deushi opens the show. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Isei1.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=Indigo]It seems as if my broadcast collegue Shirosama Ezakiya has signed a development deal with Hinote Dojo and thus he will not appear on any BBW events anymore.[/COLOR][/I]" "[COLOR=Indigo][I]That leaves me all alon[/I][/COLOR]-" The Prophet comes to the ramp, interrupting Deushi once again. Deushi starts swearing obscenities in the mic which can't be broadcasted on the DVD that we always release once a month. The Prophet promotes his team of Silence and Kurofuji taking on Double Dragon in a tag match tonight. He then announces the six participants in the BBW Junior title match at Brawl For All. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Prophet.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=DarkRed]The six contenders in the BBW Junior championship ladder match are: Dark Optimus (Black Eagle), Silver Diver, Silver Shark, Snap Dragon, UK Dragon and Washichi Inao.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Indigo]Two Silvers and two dragons? An eagle and a fox? What the..[/COLOR][/I] " Prophet then continues, revealing tonight's matches; The one he mentioned already, Kurofuji & Silence face off the Double Dragons, Kajahara facing anyone in an open challenge, Team Panthera goes up against Vulpes Jangala in a tag match for the Dynasty Warriors titles and our main event of the night will feature Anger & Pisschrist taking on Nakasawa and Thunder. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B] VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/UK.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Snap.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Silence & "Blazin' Boots" Kurofuji vs. Double Dragon[/B][/SIZE] "BURNING" Kurofuji and Silence defeated Double Dragon in 8:51 when Kurofuji defeated UK Dragon by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt after blindtagging with Silence who had hit the Godzilla Plunge seconds before on UK Dragon. [B]Winners: Kurofuji & Silence[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Cat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Tigerm.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jungle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Washichi.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Dynasty.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Team Panthera vs. Vulpes Jangala[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]BBW Dynasty Warriors[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Elimination Tables[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] In this match the two best tag teams of BBW met face to face in a elimination tables enviroment. The match started with Jungle Jack brawling with Big Cat in the ring while Tiger Mask and Washichi Inao chain wrestled outside, performing athletic spots after another involving the guard rail and the ring apron, such as an Asai moonsault from Inao. Tiger Mask gained the advantage with a nice suplex and set up another table and performed a move which we haven't seen from Tiger Mask before, a hurricanrana from the apron on Inao who was standing on the ringside, missing the table by an inch. Tiger Mask brought a table in the ring but it quickly backfired when Jungle Jack powerslammed Big Cat on it. The elimination didn't happen according to "The ****" Shigemitsu because Big Cat didn't go trough the table, and logically he was not eliminated. Inao had climbed to the top turnbuckle and hit a beautiful double dropkick on the Wolves, knocking them over. Inao grabbed the table and set it into the corner, leaning on the turnbuckle. Inao held Tiger Mask still while Big Cat Brandon Pounced Tiger Mask trough the table and the first elimination occured. Jack came from behind with a chair and leveled both Panthers to the ground and got another table and tried to put Inao trough it with a powerbomb but Brandon took him out with another Pounce as he tackled Jungle Jack while he was still holding Inao. Jack bounced to the ropes, sending Inao from the ring trough the table which Tiger Mask had set up earlier in the match, so Tiger was eliminated as a result. This then left Brandon and Jack facing each other in the ring again with their teammates being eliminated. Jack went for another powebomb, this time a corner powerbomb, throwing Brandon hard on the ring corner with back of his head snapping violently on the turnbuckle. Jack got out of the ring and brought another table into the ring and set it up. Brandon bursted from the corner and tried to go for yet another Big Cat Pounce but Jack kicked him in the head with a knee!! Jungle Jack lifted Brandon up for the Jungle Jack-Hammer!! But Brandon slipped behind Jack, reversing the move!! Brandon hooked both of Jack's hands behind him in chickenwing and suplexed him trough the table with a half nelson, half chickenwing suplex to get the last elimination and the win in 12.42!!! Team Panthera make defence number 12 of their BBW Dynasty Warriors titles. [B]Winners: Team Panthera[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Jay.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Jay Darkness vs. Ryu Kajahara[/B][/SIZE] Kajahara Claw. [B]Winner: Kajahara[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] Kajahara cuts a promo, taunting Hiroaki Nakasawa. "[I][COLOR=Navy]Nakasawa. I am not your babysitter. And neither is Shikei. I can't be watching for your back all the time.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]I thought that you were so great, skillful and dominant that you didn't even need my help.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]I'm not even going to apologize of what happened to you last week. It's not my fault, I'm not responsible if you got beaten down by The Rejects.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]And as far as I'm concerned, there's no alliance between you and me.. Or Awesome Thunder or Shikei. Sure, we might have our own problems with the Rejects but I'm not going to interfere with yours.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]So. I'll take care of myself and you will take care of yourself like a grown man.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]You're just a little boy in men's league Nakasawa.[/COLOR][/I]." "[I][COLOR=Navy]This is Big Battle Wrestling damn it. There's no room for whining little boys like you, waiting for someone to rescue you.[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Navy]I'm not your dad, I'm not even you big brother who takes care of you. Like I said, I'm not even your babysitter."[/COLOR][/I] "[I][COLOR=Navy]Grow up and the next time you get beaten, have some allies to back you up.[/COLOR][/I]" "'[I][COLOR=Navy]Cause I ain't coming to help you.[/COLOR][/I]" [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Awesome.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]Nakasawa & Thunder vs. Anger & Pisschrist[/B][/SIZE] The match of the night featured the main four men involved in last weeks main event happenings where Rejects took Thunder out before the main event and Nakasawa & Team Panthera after the main event. In this match Anger and Pisschrist defeated Thunder and Nakasawa in 14:36 when The Pisschrist defeated Thunder after a great match by pinfall with the Running Big Foot after Prophet and Silence interfered, costing the match for [B]Thunder and Nakasawa.[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silence.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] Anger, Pisschrist and Silence continued the beating on Thunder when Kajahara came to the ringside, taking Prophet out with a sickening lariat. Every Reject ran out of the ring to help Prophet, leaving Thunder and Nakasawa alone in the ring. Kajahara was quickly outnumbered and beaten to the ground with foreign objects and chairs. Anger and Pisschrist rolled Kajahara into the ring while Nakasawa left the ring to Thunder's amazement. Thunder turned and asked Nakasawa where the hell he was going, Nakasawa didn't answer and instead just headed to the ramp with Thunder reluctantly following him, asking him to help out Kajahara who was getting destroyed in the ring. Kajahara took a mic from Deushi who's announcers table was aside of the ramp. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] "[I][COLOR=Green]How does it feel Kajahara?[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR=Green].. You know what[/COLOR][/I].. " "[B][I][COLOR=Green]I am not your babysitter either!![/COLOR][/I][/B]" "..[I][COLOR=Green] Enjoy your time in the hands of the Rejects[/COLOR][/I].." "..[I] [COLOR=Green]Because I'm not going to save you[/COLOR][/I]." Kajahara looks on with a crimson mask on his face while Nakasawa leaves the ramp with a frown on his face. Thunder watches on with horror as Kajahara is being hit with chairs and barbedwire objects. Thunder doesn't know what to do, he almost runs to the ring to make the save but backs down and exits to the back shortly behind Nakasawa, leaving Kajahara screaming in pain in the ring in the hands of The Rejects as the last show of the tour ends in a gorefest.. [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B- [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LIST] [*]Deushi all alone as Shirosama Ezakiya has signed a development deal with Hinote Dojo, Prophet promo; Reveals the six contenders for BBW Junior Ladder match which will take place at Brawl For All; [COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]"[/COLOR][/COLOR][I][COLOR=DarkRed]Dark Optimus (Black Eagle), Silver Diver, Silver Shark, Snap Dragon, UK Dragon and Washichi Inao[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black][B]Match #1:[/B] Silence & Kurofuji def. Double Dragon. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black][B]Match #2:[/B] Team Panthera def. Vulpes Jangala in an elimination tables BBW Dynasty Warriors titles match. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black][B]Match #3:[/B] Kajahara def. Jay Darkness. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]Kajahara promo, taunting Nakasawa; "[COLOR=Navy][I]I'm not your babysitter, you're on your own[/I][/COLOR]"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black][B]Match #4:[/B] Anger & Pisschrist def. Nakasawa & Thunder when Silence and Prophet interfered. [COLOR=Sienna][B]C-[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LIST] [*][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Black]Post-match beatdown from Rejects, Kajahara attacks Prophet, Rejects team up on Kajahara; Nakasawa and Thunder leave the ring and do not help Kajahara who's left alone at the hands of the Rejects who destroy him. Nakasawa picks up a mic, "[COLOR="Green"][I]I'm not your babysitter either, I'm not coming to rescue you![/I][/COLOR]". Thunder reluctantly follows Nakasawa as the show ends in Kajahara lying unconscious in a pool of his own blood. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][LEFT] [LEFT][B](OOC:[/B] [COLOR=Green]I must say: I love doing this diary. With 222 replies and 5,572 views this has been the longest diary I've ever done!! Don't panic, I have no intentions on ending it. [/COLOR][B]Thank You everyone who voted for me in the DOTM of December[/B], [COLOR=Green]once again the diary finished at #2, which is not bad by no means, considering the huge competition going on in the Cornellverse diary scenario at the moment and the fact that BBW: Start A War being the only non-US diary going on that's receiving even a nomination for the DOTM and that I've gotten constant votes month in, month out. I came second with Tigerkinney's FCW, with the winner being James Casey's brilliant MAW diary. I hope you enjoy reading the diary, the next show will be BBW: Brawl For All II but before that there's some news to be done and a major twist coming up which really shakes things up, big time, backstory related so to speak.[/COLOR][B]) [/B][/LEFT] [/LEFT]

[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][B] News: February & March '98[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [LIST] [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Hinote Dojo and AAA have risen to Regional size[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][/CENTER] Hinote Dojo has gone from strenght to strenght and even raised the bar when our Hiroaki "H-Bomb" Nakasawa won their All-Japan title, prestigue A*. He wrestled Bryan Holmes on the last Tuesday of February, the match was graded as B-, with the event getting an overall rating of C+ which is really impressive from a small development promotion. It's quite funny how they have more money than us and are three times more prestigous than us. AAA have slowly rised in popularity in US with shows ranging from D- to D+. Their Femme Fatale champion is Farrah Hesketh at the moment with tag teams champions being Wanda Fish and Suzue Katayama. [CENTER][LIST] [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]CWL, Championship Wrestling for Ladies opened in February[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][/CENTER] Fabolous Frank owns CWL and Karen Killer was hired as the head booker. Championship Wrestling For Ladies does exactly what it says, promoting women's wrestling as a legitimate sport and eschewing the all too common T&A that they are typically used for. While their style may not be typical of North America, they do at least put on a watchable product. By basing themselves in Canada they also give themselves a good chance to shine as women's wrestling has always been more respected there. They have signed for example the likes of April Appleseed, Cherry Bomb, June Butler and Wanda Fish. They have yet to held their first show. [CENTER][LIST] [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Signings; Important & Interesting[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][/CENTER] Shirosama Ezakiya signed a developmental deal with Hinote Dojo but was quickly called up to the main roster of BHOTWG. Louis Figo Manico who was in NEW development was also called up to the main roster of SWF. Phillip Roberts signed a touring contract with PGHW as mentioned earlier. Our Natsuhisa Tamura (Shikei) signed a PPA deal with Hinote Dojo. Bryan Holmes signed with GCG. [CENTER][LIST] [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]New Wrestlers & Injuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][/CENTER] Roku Sotomura (Signed with GCG), Gentleman James King, Buck Graham and Brady Prince entered the wrestling world. Fukusaburu Inao (NOTBPW, GCG), Broken tail bone, one month. Richard Coleman (NOTBPW, GCG, BHOTWG), Broken neck, 15 months. Dark Angel (NOTBPW, MOSC), Semi-Severed Spinal columb, 15 months. The Great Hisato (BHOTWG, GCG), Reverberating bicep, one month. Saeko Hiroyki (5SSW), Percussive Ankle stretch, one month. Mamoru Nagahama (PGHW), Chronic shoulder pain, 2 months one week. Eisaku Hoshino (PGHW), Major Concussion, 13 months. [CENTER][LIST] [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Retirement & Other news[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LIST][/CENTER] The Stomper has retired. The Stomper (Dave Bradford) is an ageing veteran of wrestling, who is known for his love of the traditional values of the sport. He has been owner of NYCW for many years. He has been one of he company's top stars for a long time but he also regularly appears for other promotions in order to maintain his popularity and promote NYCW shows. He was the 3rd incarnation of The Masked Mauler in the late 80s too, which is something most people don't know about. Stomper debuted in March of '67 and he was a one time AAWF, TWL and NYCW world champion. The Boston Bomber passed away in a steroids related death as mentioned earlier. Larry Wood has once again made friends, this time with Duane Stone and Alex DeColt. (He has a strong friendship with Big Cat Brandon and Matthew White also) CZCW got their first ever tv-deal with Los Deporte Hoy as mentioned earlier; CZCW UnderGround! debuted on March. The show grades have been in C to D+, with an E show in Mexico rather surprisingly and the ratings being 0.00. SWF expanded their "Rage" tv-show with Japanese Sports Vision. Cherry Bomb posed in a nude for a populer men's magazine. ;) [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][B]BBW News:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][CENTER]We are still [COLOR=DarkRed][B]D[/B][/COLOR] in Kanto, [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/B] in Hokkaido and [COLOR=Red][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] everywhere else in Japan. Here's an image showing the financial chart of BBW: [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/financeapr08.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] And so we head to the next tour with a healthy sum of [COLOR=Green][B]92,969[COLOR=Black]$[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]. With the recent cost-cutting involving Demon Spite, Behemoth, Koshiro Ino and The Raven things are looking better in terms of finance performance. During the previous tours we had half of our roster on touring contracts and now we have moved to giving the wrestlers PPA deals which could also save us some money as we don't have to renegotiate a new, more expensive deal at the end of every tour. Following people have signed a PPA deal with BBW: Genghis Rahn, Snap Dragon, UK Dragon, Big Cat Brandon, Jungle Jack, Madman Boone, Larry Wood (Pisschrist), Demon Anger, Jay Darkness, Silver Shark, Doppo Ibu and one new, waiting for a debut wrestler. Black Eagle signed a touring contract with us and Awesome Thunder and Silence renew their short term contracts. [/LEFT]

[CENTER][SIZE=7][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4]Advertisement[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/BBW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed]B B W[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B][FONT=Georgia]Presents:[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Georgia][B]Brawl For All II[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]Thursday, Week 1, April. [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4] Kanto, Japan.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/TheAnger.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5] VS. [/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shikei1.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B][SIZE=4][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/World.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]The Anger vs. Shikei[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Indigo] BBW World Warrior[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo] 2/3 Falls Exploding Ring Deathmatch[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Hiroaki.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][I][SIZE=3] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Pisschrist.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=4] vs. The Pisschrist [/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]House Of Glass Deathmatch[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Burning.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [SIZE=2][SIZE=5]???[/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Bull.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Haru "BURNING" Kurofuji[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B] vs. ??? [COLOR=Indigo]BBW Becoming The Bull[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Optimus.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Silver.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Shark.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Snap.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS.[IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/UK.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][B]VS. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Washichi.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/BBW/Junior.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black]Dark Optimus (Black Eagle) [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black] Silver Diver [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black] Silver Shark [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black] Snap Dragon [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black] UK Dragon [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4] Washichi Inao [COLOR=Indigo]BBW Junior Six-man Ladder Match [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [LEFT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Black][FONT=Century Gothic]Prediction Sheet:[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [B][COLOR=Indigo]BBW World Warrior[/COLOR] The Anger vs. Shikei Hiroaki Nakasawa vs. The Pisschrist [/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]BBW Becoming The Bull[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Haru "BURNING" Kurofuji vs. ??? [/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Indigo][B]BBW Junior[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black]Dark Optimus (Black Eagle) [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black] Silver Diver [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black] Silver Shark [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black] Snap Dragon [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black] UK Dragon [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Black] Washichi Inao [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]At last years Brawl For All we were at a sold out Ibaraki Community Hall in Kanto with 1,000 in [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]attendance[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]. Here's the card from the first ever Brawl For All: Big Cat Brandon def. Doug Peak.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Red]E-[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]Jungle Jack def. Nobuhito Ogiwara.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]Gareth Wayne def. Tiger Fuyuki.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Red]E-[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]Genghis Rahn def. Hiroaki Nakasawa and won BBW Becoming The Bull title.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]The Silence def. Washichi Inao in a Scaffold Spidenet match.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]Ryu Kajahara def. Natsuhisa Tamura and retained his BBW World Warrior title in a great match which was our best at the time.[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Green]B- [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Black]Overall Grade was [COLOR=Sienna][B]C+[/B][/COLOR]. We sure have come a long way from that. The event was held on Tuesday, Week 4 in June '97. [B]([SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]* We have changed the day to Thursday. The Junior belt render is my work as I edited from several different belts, I know it's quite bad but hey, I'm not a belt renderer.. :p Please do predict!![/COLOR][/SIZE]) [/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived