59 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• James Casey "MAW 10 Simple rules"
    • Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0"
    • DragonMack's "The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"
    • Derek_b's "Border-Line Wrestling: Evolution Or Revolution?"
    • FINisher's " DAVE: Start A War (CVerse '97)"
    • Rob490's "TCW Failure is Not an Option or Is It"

[U][SIZE=3][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* James Casey [thread=32191]"MAW 10 Simple rules"[/thread] [*]2nd* Tigerkinney's [thread=33304]"Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0"[/thread] [*]2nd* DragonMack's [thread=32911]"The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"[/thread] [*]2nd* Derek_b's [thread=35703]"Border-Line Wrestling: Evolution Or Revolution?"[/thread] [*]2nd* FINisher's [thread=35758]" DAVE: Start A War (CVerse '97)"[/thread] [*]2nd* Rob490's [thread=33653]"TCW Failure is Not an Option or Is It"[/thread] [/LIST]

I just want to say last month it took 5 day to rack up 40 votes, we still have a day or two left in the voting and already 47 votes have come in. I think the boards have been very healthy the last week or two! also an 18 point victory will be one of the most commanding wins in a long time!

first i want to say 57 votes? and 20 for Casey, I can't remember the last time a so many votes were cast, and when a field this competitive was dominated this way. Casey I know this is 24 hours early, but as a member of the media I am allowed to call a race before all the votes are in. Congratulations! and what a way to win.

Congrats JC, a deserved win as far as I can tell. I'm not fully caught up yet but since you won't be eligible next month feel free to update as muhc as you can. I'm waaaay behind just now but by time you're up next, I hope to be caught up. Also, thanks to the guys who nominated me and voted for me. Considering I'm only in my first real month I was surprised to get votes. Hopefully I'll get some more updates for you soon, maybe even within the next few hours. :D

Archived