[COLOR="Red"]I am SO confused right now. I think I'm going crazy or something... So I got TEW 07 in 07 but I was kind of busy y'know so I didn't play it much - then I picked it up again the other day. I SWEAR TO GOD, there was a way 2 create feuds between people? U pick the people and the feud starts off on F- and then the more storylines and matches you involved 'em in, the higher the rating you get. Well I can't find this feature ANYWHERE. Did I imagine it? I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find anything about it! Does the feud option only come up for a specific promotion or something? HELP![/COLOR] WAIT! Am I thinking of the unchained storyline? I think I am LOL but I'd like some clarification on this plz?

[QUOTE=JoschMH;519179]Thx for that. So now we know, the problem's in my mind! I need a straitjacket.[/QUOTE] *chuckles* Not at all, Josch. I have times like that. At any rate, what you would normally call a feud is pretty simply a storyline, either 'canned' (comes with set matches and angles in the default data) or unchained (freeform where each 'incident' can be created on-the-fly when booking shows). As you said, the [B][I]heat[/I][/B] starts at F-, and with each event (either an angle or a match) that is high enough quality as Adam said, the 'heat' goes up. High heat, of course, equals higher draw for shows that the involved workers are in, as the fans will become more and more interested in seeing how the story plays out, and want to come to your shows to see it. Don't forget to advance book the workers for shows, too! This can add to shows' attendance, which of course increases your box receipts (ticket money). Good luck with your feuds, Josch!

Archived