46 defense problem

It's going to depend on the quality of your D-linemen versus the quality of your other defensive players. In Gridiron Glory, I have good linemen versus the remainder of my defensive players, and yet they still have low amounts of tackles and sacks. It also has to do with playcalling, both yours and the AI's; if you're calling lots of blitzes, your other players will be doing a good share of tackling, and if the AI is passing a lot, then of course your linemen will do little.

I had this problem to a lesser extent. When (if) you play out your game, click on all of your defensive linemen on the formation image to make sure that they aren't the same guy. When I used the default depth chart provided me that had a DE in the depth chart as a pass down DT, the guy was always replaced on the field by a duplicate of one of the other linemen.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=papatomany;521484]No. They don't even have games played. Only one DT has played.[/QUOTE] I believe they only get credit for the Game Played if they record a stat in some other category. In other words, nothing on the stat sheet = didn't even play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived