SWF 2007:The Era of Attitude

[I]Disclaimer: This is complete work of fiction written around characters developed for the Greydog Software release TEW. Any similarities to existing, trademark having wrestlers are purely coincidental and no affiliation should be inferred. [/I] [B]Getting You Up To Speed[/B] The battle between the establishment and the upstart in the battle for wrestling ratings supremacy saw a mighty blow struck for TCW in early 2006. The feud that was carrying the SWF’s flagship show, Bruce the Giant’s war with Supreme patriarch Richard Eisen, had reached its peak and was to be settled at Let the Games Begin on PPV inside of a steel cell. The match, one of the most bloody and brutal to ever be shown on a major PPV, culminated with The Giant throwing the 61 year old Eisen off of the top of the cell onto an announce table below. The fall damaged the elder Eisen’s body, but not his spirit and he was able to conduct a semi-conscious interview with SWF play by play man Jerry Eisen before being loaded onto a waiting ambulance and whisked to a local hospital. Sadly, Richard Eisen had a severe stroke en-route to the ER and lapsed into a coma. The dark cloud that hung over the Eisen family seemed to hang over the entire SWF organization as well. With Jerry and Eric taking simultaneous leaves of absence to attend to family difficulties, the SWF lost it’s most important presence and became a rudderless ship in unforgiving waters. Led by Tommy Cornell, both in the ring and backstage, TCW continued it’s surge and began winning the weekly TV ratings on a consistent basis. The locker room atmosphere in TCW was described by many of the SWF-defectors as “heaven”. Without Richard Eisen, the SWF booking team had become a segmented group of cliqs that each supported different wrestlers. Wrestlers like Christian Faith and Enygma continued to get pushed to the moon while younger wrestlers, in need of both development and matches, sat unused. The SWF’s shows became almost unwatchable because of the horrid booking and disjointed storylines. TCW watched its ratings soar as their once feared enemy began to disappear in the rearview mirror. With the SWF going into the depths of the toilet and an offer on the table from Tommy Cornell to purchase the flagging company, the Eisen family announced that they would convene as a family and then announce their future intentions to the world on a special live edition of Supreme Assault TV. With the eyes of the wrestling world on her, the never seen onscreen real life wife of Richard Eisen, Karen, came to the ring flanked by family members and announced that she had sold one hundred percent of she and Richard’s shared ownership to an investment group that made a stunning last minute offer. The SWF had new owners. Familiar music filled the arena as Victoria Stone, head booker of NOTBPW and daughter of legendary NOTBPW owner Dan Stone, came down to the ring and shook hands with the Eisen family. Karen Eisen announced that her son Eric and his new affiliates from north of the border, The Stones, had begun a partnership that would signal the beginning of a new era in professional wrestling. The group stood tall, celebrating their union in an SWF ring. Once again the ratings wars, dubbed the Tuesday Night Wars, are raging in full force. TCW leads for now, but the race is long and never easy. Here comes SWF 2007: The Era of Attitude…………. First show up early morning.

[I]Sorry about the delay. I work in radio and had to broadcast college hockey for the last little bit. But, now I’m back….[/I] [COLOR=Red][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/COLOR] Venue: Medium Location: Northeast (Manchester, NH) Day: Tuesday [B]Segment 1: New Ownership Addresses the Locker Room[/B] Eric Eisen and Victoria Stone are standing in the ring when Supreme TV goes on the air. As the show’s theme music plays, the members of the locker room filter out onto the stage without much fanfare. Eric takes the microphone and explains the particulars of the Eisen-Stone merger, describing how the two promotions will operate with frequent talent exchanges and regional joint house shows. He then tells them that some major in-house tidying was in order and while many of them will flourish under the new regime, some will find themselves with their walking papers. As the wrestlers begin to nervously chatter, Victoria flips on her mike and announces that staring next week the SWF will be split into two brands. For the time being, she says, she is going to head up the new brand, Thrillzone, debuting next Friday, with Eric presiding over the existing brand, Supreme TV. As the show goes to break, the camera catches many of the onstage workers looking worried. Rating B+ [B]Segment 2: Christian Faith Gets The Axe[/B] When Supreme TV returns to the air, Victoria Stone gets interrupted by Christian Faith who appears set to talk for the locker room. Before he can even begin, Eric Eisen tells Faith that one of his main concerns in taking over for his father was dealing with “overpaid prima-donna superstars of the past” and that it was his pleasure to announce his release. As Faith stands stunned, Eisen tells him that he can simply take his fat severance check and hit the road or he can forfeit his walking pay and wrestle a match for his job. Faith quickly strips off his shirt and begins down the ramp. The Eisen/Stone contingent clears the ring and as Faith rolls in and leans over the ropes taking a swipe at Eisen, in through the crowd, decked out in a torn pair of blue jeans and a sleeveless Coors Light shirt……. Rating A [B]Segment 3: Christian Faith vs. Nemesis[/B] As Eric Eisen laughs and exchanges high fives with his associates at ringside, Nemesis, not seen in the SWF since the famed post Cornell match incident of 1997, proceeds to maul Christian Faith, bloodying him almost immediately with a chair shot. With most of the locker room still standing on the stage and Eric Eisen barking encouragement, Nemesis lifts Faith onto his shoulders and powerbombs him three consecutive times, leaving Faith sprawled. Rating B+ [B]Segment 4: The Boss Sets The Rest of The Agenda[/B] As Nemesis rolls Faith out of the ring and climbs back over the barricade into the crowd, Eric Eisen gets back into the ring alone and tells the rest of the workers on the stage that next week there will be a lottery style draft held followed by a battle royal. Each brand will have 15 selections. Immediately after the draft, a battle royal with all of the undrafted workers will take place. “Do the math, guys. With each brand only needing another 15 superstars and forty of you entering….means the first ten men eliminated will be fired from the SWF.” As Eisen’s music hits, the camera cuts to the bloody pile that is Christian Faith. As he begins to come to, Eisen leans through the ropes and spits on him. Rating B+ [B]Segment 5: Nemesis Promo[/B] As the show is set to go off the air, an SWF camera crew attempts to catch up to Nemesis, running up behind him in the parking lot. As Duane Fry quickly tries to set up on camera for an interview, Nemesis swings open the door of his truck, knocking the diminutive announcer to the concrete. As he squawked the tires and threw his truck in reverse, the camera crew scrambled to get out of Nemesis’s way. The SWF logo crawled across the screen as Nemesis’s brake light disappeared into the night. Rating A This show was considered a success and should have raised our popularity in this region. Next Up: Wrestlerag.com discusses -SWF’s new look -Full coverage of TCW’s Japan Tour -Indy Closeup: Southeastern Championship Wrestling Plus: -A Working SWF roster All Before: -Next Tuesday’s Very Important SWF Supreme TV featuring the draft and the [I]Survival of the Fittest[/I] Battle Royal.

[COLOR=Black][U][B]Wrestlerag.com Presents:[/B][/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Ryan Report[/COLOR] -I'll tell you what wrestling fans, the news coming out of the SWF isn't all good. I realize that some wrestlers, some that are fan favorites and household names, will be axed from the Eisen family's promotion and will likely drop off of the wrestling map for a while. That aside, this "shake-up" and new partnership between the SWF and NOTBPW has gotten the attention of many fans who had drifted away from the Supreme product and looks like it could usher in a new era for the former top dog of the wrestling world. We'll have to wait and see. -Speaking of the top dog in the wrestling world, TCW made signifigant strides toward establishing themselves in Japan with a six show tour that culminated with a PPV that saw Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins compete against each other in an ironman match for the TCW strap that wowed the foreign crowd. Congratulations are in order. -The rumor that Dawn the Cheerleader has released a "home video" of sorts starring her and her former boyfriend has been confirmed by her representatives. If you are over eighteen, go to [url]www.wrestlewithdawn.com[/url] with your credit card handy. You won't want to miss that. -I love the independent scene, folks, you know that. But did you know that, for my money, there is no regional promotion I'd rather see than Craig Prince's Southeastern Championship Wrestling. I am aware that they've only been around for six months or so, but I've bought all of their DVD's and am a believer in their potential. I am a workrate mark, I'll admit it, but in the SECW there is a little something for everybody. The next time you're on E-Bay, see if you can buy an SECW show cheap. I would suggest their last show "One More Time" which features the much sought after Optimus vs Enrique Merino ladder match. Don't wait. Until next time......

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/COLOR] Venue: Medium Location: Northeast (New York, NY) Day: Tuesday [B]Segment 1: On The Air @ 8:58[/B] With security attempting to hold him back, Christian Faith interrupts Eric Eisen as he prepares to go to the ring to start the show. Faith yells, wanting revenge on Nemesis and, obviously, on Eisen for the role he had in last week’s brutality. Eisen urges Faith on, knowing security will overpower him if he tries anything. When Eric spits in Faith’s face, the sure hall of famer goes ballistic and attempts to get to his torturer, but the vast group of burly security guards brings him down quickly. As they stomp him, Eric Eisen smiles at the camera. The show open rolls…….. Grade A [B]New Show Open [/B] [B]Segment 2: The Draft?[/B] Eric Eisen and Victoria Stone appear onscreen in a backstage office. With SWF orderlies bustling in the background, Victoria announces that, since the two brands aren’t going to be competing, she and Eric Eisen were able to agree on how the talent would be split. Instead of wasting time with a draft, the two brands will simply list the wrestlers they selected. Eisen then announces that the brands decided to only protect eight wrestlers each from the Survival of the Fittest Battle Royal A graphic flashes onto the screen showing the following…. Grade A [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Supreme TV [/B] [/COLOR] Rich Money Enygma Adam Matravers Jack Bruce Skull Debones Sam Keith Rick Law Joey Minnesota [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Thrillzone[/B][/COLOR] Dan Stone jr Sean McFly Remo Edd Stone Duane Stone Ota Sammy Bach Optimus [B]Segment 3: Backstage Shenanigans [/B] As SWF cameras show different shots of wrestlers shaking hands and packing their things in the locker room, the scene cuts to the office where the announcements were just taking place. Christian Faith pushes his way past two security guards and goes after Eric Eisen. Eisen makes a quick move for the door but gets cut off by Faith who grabs him by the neck. Faith is almost incoherent in his anger and screams to Eisen that he wants Nemesis. Almost on cue, Nemesis bursts into the shot and begins brawling with Faith. As the two tumble out into the hallway, exchanging fists, the camera loses its feed and the show goes to commercial with a snowy screen Grade A [B]Segment 4: Victoria Stone Announces Participants for Battle Royal[/B] Victoria Stone pops up on the jumbotron and announces that the remaining wrestlers on the roster should report to the ring and to remember that, although they may have tag team partners and friends among their opponents, there should be no alliances when it comes to earning one’s living. Valentine, Steven Parker, Texas Pete, Joe Sexy, Hell Monkey, Jacob Jett, The Vesseys, The Fusions, Jumbo Shrimp, Calamari Kid, Lobster Warrior, Donnie J, Runaway Train, Enforcer Roberts, The Warlords, Groucho/Elmo, Youth Energy, Los Sickness, Brent Hill, Flex and Pecs, Kelly and Lance Martin, Rick Sanders, Hooded Kudo, Black Hat Bailey, Freddy Datsun, Robbie Retro, Squeaky McClean, and Valiant are all introduced, taking a substantial amount of time. Grade A [B]Segment 5: Survival of the Fittest Battle Royal[/B] With the ring almost unable to hold all of the SWF superstars, things got underway with a flurry of activity. Many Battle Royals tend to suck because they are just punch, kick, and headlock fests, but this match had a different feel to it all together. At about the four minute mark, bodies began flying to the floor. They are: The Warlords, Enforcer Roberts, Jumbo Shrimp, Calamari Kid, Lobster Warrior, Hooded Kudo, Joe Sexy, Black Hat Bailey, and Freddy Datsun. Grade B+ [B]Segment 6: Pink Slips[/B] As the eliminated men begin to make their way up an SWF ramp for the last time, being applauded by the fans in attendance, Victoria Stone makes her way out onto the stage with a few assistants who begin handing the wrestlers envelopes on their way into the locker room. She then announces that the remaining wrestlers could learn which brand they’d been assigned to by joining the fans in checking out SWF.com, where part of next weeks card would be announced as well. Grade A [B]Segment 7: Forgotten…But Not Gone[/B] Steve Frehley is seen hiding behind a vending machine backstage. Once he realizes that the cameras have caught him, Frehley bolts, only to run into a concession worker who was re-filling his cotton candy before being knocked to the floor by the exposed SWF superstar. Grade B [B]Show Close[/B] This show was considered a success and should have raised our popularity in this region. Next Up: SWF Online Report including a look at Duane Fry's weblog Wrestlerag.com featuring The Ryan Report All before the debut episode of SWF [COLOR=DarkGreen]Thrillzone[/COLOR] on Friday night. Until then.........

[COLOR=Red][B]From SWFonline.com[/B][/COLOR] [I][B]Duane Fry’s Web-Log-[/B][/I] - I haven’t seen Christian Faith since the cameras lost him and I’m beginning to get worried. Nemesis is not under contract with the SWF and, as you may be aware, is one of the most dangerous men in this or any other profession. Hopefully we’ll be able to sort things out before next week’s Supreme TV. - Supreme TV has a pretty solid roster if you ask me. I think that Rich Money, Jack Bruce, and Rick Law are the right people to lead the SWF’s flagship brand. But I’m very impressed with the stars that are coming from NOTBPW to form the base of Thrillzone. The wrestling over there should be out of sight. -Texas Pete has been running his mouth nonstop backstage about not getting the push he thinks he deserves. With the brand split, he’ll have the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. -SWF is in negotiations with a pair of networks that are interested in carrying some syndicated programming. -The fans at Tuesday’s Supreme TV were, in my opinion, hotter than they have been in recent memory. One fan was dressed up like George Michael and repeatedly held up a sign that said “Gotta Have (Christian) Faith” It felt….familiar. -Say what you want about Victoria Stone, but this is a woman that knows professional wrestling inside and out. She’s been around it her whole life and will bring a more traditional approach to SWF ownership. Look for Thrillzone to become a favorite among the smarks. -The Brand Assignments- [COLOR=Blue]-Thrillzone- [/COLOR] Valentine, Steven Parker, Jacob Jett The Fusions, Donnie J Youth Energy, Los Sickness, Brent Hill Kelly and Lance Martin, and Rick Sanders [COLOR=Red] -Supreme TV-[/COLOR] The Vesseys, Runaway Train, Groucho/Elmo, Flex and Pecs Robbie Retro, Squeaky McClean Texas Pete, Hell Monkey, and Valiant See You Later, Duane Up Next- Wrestlerag.com and [COLOR=Red]The Ryan Report[/COLOR] Before SWF [COLOR=Blue]Thrillzone [/COLOR] Friday

[B]Wrestlerag.com presents:[/B] [COLOR=Red]The Ryan Report[/COLOR] -TCW’s end of the month PPV [I]“That’s Not What I Ordered”[/I] is looking like a doozey, fans. Will Tommy Cornell be able to fend off the assault of Wolf Hawkins in their fifth and final meeting? Can Stevie Grayson overcome both Liberty and RDJ to become the #1 contender? I can’t wait to dish out my $35.99 to find out. It’ll be money well spent. -Indy Superstar Spotlight- Steve Flash has been ripping things up lately, scoring victories over American Elemental in both Florida and Georgia. Rumors have him being courted by the TCW and, with his future in DAVE in question due to the hardcore company’s financial woes, it appears a likely destination. Many people point to the phenomenal pop his new finishing move, “The Flashbang”, gets as the main reason for his steady rise. -USPW In Trouble?- With their first PPV, [I]“Bound For Honor”[/I], only three days away, one can only wonder if the family friendly promotion is doing the right thing in taking this giant step. Certainly a good show could vault them into the mix of the top players in the wrestling world. But a bad show or bad buy rates could signal the beginning of their burial. With DAVE flagging of late, the future of the mid-card wrestling promotions looks sketchy. -SWF Firings- There is already a ton of interest in the SWF’s castoffs on the independent circuit. Joe Sexy and Freddy Datsun will appear as opponents for the USPW on their PPV, [I]“Bound For Honor”. [/I] While they wait for a call from TCW, the Underwater Union has accepted a pair of bookings with Georgia Championship Wrestling. Enforcer Roberts cannot count himself as that lucky, however, as he is now considering retirement, with nobody interested in acquiring his services. Until Next Time....... Up Next: SWF [COLOR=Blue]Thrillzone[/COLOR] Friday

[COLOR=Blue][B]SWF Thrillzone[/B][/COLOR] Venue: Medium Location: Southeast (Athens, GA) Day: Friday [B]Segment 1: Victoria Stone Announces Tournament[/B] Victoria announces that, staring this week, Thrillzone would be holding a tournament to decide who will face Supreme TV’s best in a one on one battle for the SWF World Title. Her promo is cut short when she receives a call on her cell that she “has to take.” Rating: B+ [B]Segment 2: The Fusions vs. Youth Energy vs. Los Sickness vs. Martin Twins-Ladder [/B] This was a good one. Nick Fusion and Enrique Merino, obviously the two noted high flyers in the match, were outshined in this one by Kelly Martin who debuts a shooting star legdrop only a few minutes into the contest that nearly stops Tijuana Vampire. However, Martin’s rally was stopped short when he attempted a springboard type move but slipped off of the rope as he leapt, landing awkwardly. When Nick Fusion rolled out to the floor clutching his knee, Lance Martin took control, stunning his opponent with a series of chops before dropping him with a shining wizard and climbing to the top rope. As the crowd stood, Lance took flight and dropped the prettiest flying elbow drop in wrestling onto Tijuana Vampire, getting the 1-2-3 afterward. Rating: B+ [B]Segment 3: Stone Family Promo[/B] Backstage, the Stone Family gathers in a locker room. As Sean McFly walks up and begins hyping his tourney match against Optimus, Duane, Edd, and Dan Stone stop him and blatantly put over NOTBPW, trashing the level of competition on Thrillzone in the process. Rating: B+ [B]Segment 4: Ota vs. Edd Stone[/B] A spotfest. Edd Stone started things off early, getting on the highlight reel with a reversal of Ota’s modified tarantula attempt, turning it into a devastating sunset flip powerbomb to the floor. Later, with only seconds remaining in the match’s twenty minute time limit, Stone was on the top rope setting up the groggy Ota for a flipping hurancanrana when Ota instinctively fell headfirst into the corner knocking Edd off of the turnbuckles. Ota quickly rolled up Stone and hopped up at the bell thinking he had walked off with the win. However, referee Baby Jaime told the ring announcer that the time limit had expired before Ota had recorded the three count, ending the match at the twenty minute mark and declaring it a draw. Both Stone and Ota stayed in the ring after the match trying to talk to the official. Result: Time Limit Draw Rating: B+ [B]Segment 5: The Guru Lurks[/B] After finishing his conversation with a backstage hand, The Guru notices The Martin Twins getting ready to leave and approaches them, his used car salesman grin open for business. As Kelly and Lance move toward the door, The Guru puts his arm around Lance and proceeds to give them his rap. Rating: B [B]Segment 6: Remo Video[/B] A video plays hyping Remo’s recent path of destruction, highlighting his recently ended feud with Enygma and showing footage of the pair’s PPV cage match. Rating: B [B]Segment 7: Remo vs. Duane Stone-First Round Tournament Match[/B] These two could very well headline a PPV with the right booking to lead up to it. Duane and Remo both gave 110% and the live audience ate it up. Remo started off slowly, getting stunned by Stone’s non-stop offensive attack and spending more than a couple of minutes on his back. However, when Duane took a second to adjust his wrist tape, Remo kneed him in the gut and went on the offensive himself, clubbing him twice with forearm shots before hoisting him up and powerslamming him down. Stone would have to wait out Remo’s methodical attack until about the fourteen minute mark when he rolled out of the way of the big man’s swandive headbutt attempt and began to rally. Duane knocked the reeling Remo from the ring with a clothesline and, as he regained his feet on the floor, leapt up onto the top rope and attempted a moonsault that only missed its target by inches. Remo was then able to slide back into the ring and wait for the ref’s count to end the match. Winner: Remo by count out Rating: A [B]Segment 8: Sean McFly vs. Optimus-First Round Tournament Match[/B] McFly used his slow, methodical, mat wrestling based arsenal to ground the aerial based attack of his masked rival. When Optimus was able to stand McFly up while still held in a headlock and whip him into the ropes, he attacked; finally, at about the eight minute mark, staggering him with a flipping back elbow and following with a springboard lionsault that only netted a two count. When his opponent took a second to recover, McFly exploded with a series of punches that sent Optimus reeling into the corner himself. Sean smirked as he took Optimus up to the top rope and dropped him to the canvas with a turnaround DDT that netted him the win. Winner: Sean McFly by pinfall Rating: A [B]Segment 8: Victoria Makes Next Weeks Main Event[/B] With a draw and a countout among her first round matches, Victoria Stone appears on the jumbotron and announces that next week; Thrillzone’s Main Event will pit Sean McFly, Dan Stone jr, Edd Stone, Ota, and Remo in a five way elimination match. She appears pleased with herself as the show fades out…… Rating: B+ [B]Show Close[/B] This show was considered a success and should’ve raised our popularity in this region.

[COLOR=Red][U][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/U][/COLOR] Venue: Medium Location: Midwest (Chicago, IL) Day: Tuesday [B]Segment 1: Nemesis Rolls In….And He’s Not Alone[/B] Before the show is even set to begin, Nemesis’s truck roars onto the screen in the parking lot of tonight’s arena. When it screeches to a halt, Nemesis hops out and opens the tailgate, pulling the bloodied and bound body of Christian Faith out onto the ground. He then lifts him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and heads for the building’s entrance. Rating: A [B]Show Open[/B] [B]Segment 2: Eric Eisen Backstage[/B] The majority owner of the SWF paces around a palatial locker room waiting for the crew to set up the camera to start his interview. When the lights snap on so does Eisen. He wants this to be a tone setting show for the new era of the SWF and makes two title matches, the first pitting Rick Law against Joey Minnesota for the SWF TV Title, and the second matching Bryan and Larry Vessey against the SWF World Tag Team Champions Adam Matravers and Jack Bruce. He then gets word from an orderly type about Nemesis’s arrival and walks off. Rating: B+ [B]Segment 3: Hell Monkey Promo[/B] With Ana Garcia doing her best pre-grave Miss Elizabeth impression at his side, Hell Monkey cuts a great promo that mostly serves to hype his upcoming match against Texas Pete. Rating: B- [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B]Segment 4: Hell Monkey vs. Texas Pete[/B] Two men looking to work their way up the card put on a good show. The Monkey can brawl and Pete brought out his crazy side, with the two battling up the aisle for a few minutes after a ref bump. When the ref finally comes to, he sees the pair engaging in a chairfight on the stage and calls for the bell. Result: Double DQ Rating: B- [B]Segment 5: Holy S**t![/B] As Robbie Retro walks by the food spread in the back, Bruce The Giant, retired since you know when, steps out from behind a service cart and clotheslines Retro to the ground. After yelling something at him, the seven foot plus foot monster then stands up Retro and runs him into the buffet, leaving him unconscious with a face full of whoopee pie. As Jerry Eisen screams into his headset, “What is [I]he[/I] doing here?” the show goes to break. Rating: B+ [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B]Segment 6: A Video Hypes the Vesseys vs. Bruce/Matravers match[/B] Rating: B+ [B]Segment 7: The Vesseys vs. Adam Matravers/Jack Bruce-SWF Tag Title Bout[/B] We crown new tag team champions in this one that also saw some top of the line wrestling. Jack Bruce had a great back and forth exchange with Bryan Vessey that culminated in Bruce escaping a full nelson by running up the turnbuckles and flipping over Vessey’s back, turning it into a modified impaler on his way down. The finish comes when Matravers decides that his partner’s inadvertent superkick is on purpose and rolls out of the ring after recovering, leaving Bruce to take a two on one beating. Bryan Vessey latches on with the anklelock and the rest is a formality. Result: Bryan and Larry Vessey win the SWF World Tag Team Titles Rating: A [B]Segment 8: Meanwhile…..[/B] The camera crew, about to set up to shoot a live promo for their webcast, spots Steve Frehley backstage attempting to hide in an SWF equipment case under a bunch of cables. When the crew approaches him, after untangling himself, Frehley bolts. Rating: B [B]Segment 9: Rick Law vs. Joey Minnesota-SWF TV Title Bout[/B] Sometimes as wrestling fan you get treated to a match that you didn’t expect to be as good as it was. On this night, the SWF had such a match with Rick Law and Joey Minnesota solidifying their status as superstars in waiting, pushing each other to the limit. Both men had extended periods of domination. Minnesota kept Law grounded for a spell with a modified STF that he turned into a mutalock as Law neared the ropes. Later, when Law hit a monster lariat that knocked Minnesota to the floor, he took too long before following up and got run into the ringpost. Although he struggled, Law was unable to get back into the ring before the official’s count expired. Result: Joey Minnesota wins by countout Rating: A [B]Segment 10: Nemesis Part Two[/B] As Nemesis finishes stuffing the bound Christian Faith into a locker, Eric Eisen strolls up and hands him a briefcase. After snatching the case and making toward the door, the boss asks Nemesis to wait because the two “…may have a little bit more business to do before you leave.” Nemesis closes the door on the camera crew. Rating: A [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B]Segment 11: Eric Eisen Confronts Bruce the Giant[/B] When we return from the break, Eric Eisen makes his way out to the ring and demands that Bruce the Giant show himself. The seven foot monster gets a mixed reaction from the crowd upon coming out onto the stage, but starts gaining a bit of sympathy as Eric gives him the tongue lashing of a lifetime. “You put my father into the hospital bed that he’s in right now. You nearly destroyed my life, my family, and the entire SWF!” The Giant, looking like he might be on the verge of tears, tells Eisen that his only intention for being here tonight was to come and apologize, something that he hasn’t done since the accident. Just as it appears that Eric is going to pull back a bit and let The Giant come to the ring, Nemesis runs through the curtain and destroys him, letting numerous cane shots rain down on the remorseful monster. After knocking him unconscious, Eric tells Nemesis to “…put him backstage with the other garbage.” Nemesis struggles, but begins to move the Giant, dragging him backstage as the show takes its final commercial break. Rating: A+ [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B]Segment 12: Missing…[/B] With barely over a minute of air time left, the cameras follow Nemesis’ progress backstage. When he gets the massive body of The Giant to the door of the locker room where he has stored Christian Faith, he opens the door and begins to push him in. As he struggles, he does a double take into the room. The cameras pan to show the room empty with a just a pile of discarded duct tape that had formerly been around the wrists and ankles of Christian Faith remaining. Rating: A [B]Show Close[/B] This show should be considered a success as it raised our popularity in this region Next Up: Wrestlerag.com featuring [COLOR=Red]The Ryan Report[/COLOR] Before Friday [COLOR=Blue]Thrillzone[/COLOR]!

[B]Wrestlerag.com featuring [COLOR=Red]The Ryan Report[/COLOR][/B] -The buyrates for USPW’s “Bound For Honor” were better than expected. Fans that tuned in saw the surprise debut of former TCW star Stevie Grayson and witnessed the announcement that Chris Caulfield would be joining the promotion as well. Jim Force’s title defense against Yosuke Narita was interrupted by Joe Sexy, who should also be making his USPW in ring debut in two weeks (postponed). Unofficial reports said that the crowd numbered somewhere between four and five thousand people. Danny Jilefski has to be pleased. -Accompanying Caulfield’s announcement that he was joining USPW (and taking over as the promotion’s head booker, too) was the one that had been rumored to be coming, his leaving DAVE. DAVE is on the verge of losing their TV deal and have hit hard times financially, so much so that Phil Vibert is talking about closing the doors on his promotion for good. -Wolf Hawkins is reportedly up in arms with the TCW booking team’s decision to not put him over Tommy Cornell for the strap. With his contract due to expire in a little over a month, it is a poor time for the TCW to get on his bad side. A defection to the SWF would be considered a major victory; as neither fed has ever successfully poached a worker right on the verge of superstardom from the other. Most were guys who had already established themselves or were on the backside of their careers. A TCW staffer, speaking only under the condition that they remain anonymous, said he felt the breach was “irreparable”. -The territories in Florida and Georgia have apparently struck up a working agreement with each other and are attempting to begin negotiations to bring the MAW aboard. All three have a few talented workers who could really benefit by the intended exchanges, however, Rip Chord is not an easy read and even those close to him don’t know for sure whether or not he is even interested in joining the burgeoning territorial alliance. -NOTBPW’s website say the promotion is planning on doing a seven city United States tour in the spring. The location choices are going to be key in determining the tour’s success. My money’d be on the promotion rather than against it. The Stone family is crafty. Until Friday [COLOR=Blue]Thrillzone[/COLOR]!

[COLOR=Blue][U][B]SWF Thrillzone[/B][/U][/COLOR] Venue: Medium Location: Southeast (Biloxi, MS) Day: Friday [B]Segment 1: Hype Video Promoting Thrillzone’s Lineup[/B] A video plays hyping tonight’s loaded card and features the main event of Dan Stone vs. Sean McFly vs. Remo vs. Ota vs. Edd Stone prominently. It leads directly into the show’s brand new opening sequence with new music by RJD2. Rating: A+ [B]Show Open[/B] [B] Segment 2: Sammy Bach vs. Steven Parker- “X” Title #1 Contender Match[/B] A solid opening match featuring what’s good about Thrillzone wrestling: the in ring action. The crowd was energized on several occasions by back and forth, catch as catch can wrestling exchanges that showcased both Sammy Bach’s and Steven Parker’s abilities as high-flying spot specialists. Parker drew the final audience hush, scoring the decisive pinfall after catching his opponent with a flying bulldog off of the top turnbuckle and following it with his trademark move, the crucifix bomb. With the win, Parker secures a match against Thrillzone “X” Division champion Ota next week. Result: Steven Parker wins by pinfall Rating: B [B]Segment 3: Edd Stone Found Laid Out[/B] SWF cameras cut quickly to the backstage area where medical staffers and security guards are surrounding the downed Edd Stone. As the unconscious youngster is being revived, sister Victoria rushes into the shot and is visibly concerned. However, almost instantly, her concerned look is replaced by a sneer and she storms off, angrily dialing her cell phone. Rating: B+ [B]Segment 4: Enrique Merino vs. Valentine[/B] Valentine had the momentum turn in his favor a few seconds in, reversing a whip into the turnbuckles and stepping aside when Merino charged. Merino, however, played possum after Val’s initial offensive flurry, watching him climb to the top rope before rolling away from his splash attempt. From there it was Merino’s clinic. He slowed Valentine with a full nelson facebuster that led into a dragon sleeper, attempting a pair of pins along the way. When the covers fail, Merino stomps his opponent a few times and mounts the top rope. After posing, he delivers his slingshot legdrop from the top to get the win. How about that? Result: Enrique Merino wins by pinfall Rating: B [B] Segment 5: Fusions Promo[/B] Before Duane Fry can even ask a single question, Nick and Dane Fusion start high fiving each other and posing, complementing the other on their particularly good poses “Dude, [B]that[/B] one was [I]awesome[/I]."Fry tries to interrupt, but can’t get between the Fusions who are freaking out, so he throws up his hands and walks off with the camera crew. Rating: B+ [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B]Segment 6: Victoria Stone in the Ring[/B] When the show returns from break, Thrillzone head Victoria Stone is already in the ring, fuming. She goes about her planned business, hyping the show’s main event, but changes it to a four way due to her brother Edd being unable to wrestle. Then, as the cameras pan to shoot her face only, she coldly says that she will find out who attacked Edd and that when she does, her wrath will be unbearable. She says that next week, she’s bringing someone to Thrillzone to help her keep the “house in order”. Rating: A [B]Segment 7: The Martin Twins vs. Youth Energy[/B] An even bout early on, this match took its decisive turn when Lee Rivera’s hurancanrana attempt, springboarding from the second rope, was turned into a foldup powerbomb by Kelly Martin. When Rivera’s partner, Shane Nelson came barreling into the ring to break up the pin, he walked squarely into Lance Martin’s missile dropkick and was unable to stop his partner from being pinned. After the match The Guru, who we saw talking to The Martins in the backstage area during last week's show, comes out onto the ramp and applauds, waiting to escort the twins backstage. Result: The Martin Twins win via pinfall Rating: B [B]Commercial Break[/B] [B] Segment 8: Sean McFly Promo[/B] Duane Fry arrives to the site of his scheduled interview with Sean McFly. After finally locating McFly, wearing a windsuit and riding a lifecycle in the workout room, he and Fry hype the main event, putting its importance over very heavily as the winner will face the SWF World Champion, Supreme TV’s Rich Money at Terminal Velocity on PPV. Rating: A [B]Segment 9: Dan Stone jr. vs. Remo vs. Sean McFly vs. Ota[/B] This match should soon appear on the internet’s “most wanted” list. What a TV main event. All four men got in their patented spots, but given the opportunity, each pushed the limits of their ability even further. Remo held his own with Stone on the mat, as he predicted he could, reversing a pair of Stone’s anklelock attempts and, when stuck in a rear chinlock at about the fifteen minute mark, simply stood up to power out of the move and flip his opponent over onto his shoulder for a Canadian backbreaker. The finish came when Stone’s and Remo’s battle hit the arena floor and McFly and Ota were left to go one-on-one. After a brief flurry between the two that included a very cool hurancanrana by Ota turned into a spinout powerbomb by Sean, McFly pulled his masked opponent into the corner and delivered his trademarked flipping DDT to get the win. With the win, Sean McFly has earned the right to wrestle [COLOR=Red]Supreme TV’s [/COLOR] Rich Money for the SWF World Title at Terminal Velocity. Result: Sean McFly wins via pinfall Rating: A [B]Show Close[/B] This show was considered a success and should have raised our popularity in this region. Next Up: Press Release for Terminal Velocity on PPV SWF Online Look at the PPV Wrestlerag.com Featuring The Ryan Report All Before [COLOR=Red]Supreme TV[/COLOR] on Tuesday

Archived