ROF bringing purity to CornellVerse.

[QUOTE][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 and should not be misconstrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumours, or results. In fact it is so untrue most sites are already posting these results as breaking news. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used on this site are copyrighted by the organization they come from.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE] [I]Over the past three months ROF has been losing money, talent and overness all over the UK the loyal fan base it had has gone elsewhere in search of a better product, the company has been seen as the most inferior wrestling product on the planet now for sometime, owner British Samurai is determined to change this round and make the company great. To do this he fired the Head booker and the whole booking staff and has been in talks with a few former UK wrestlers, with the possibility of them coming over and taking over the Head booking role. He also changed the Number 1 contender title held by UK Dragon into the Pure Championship as he felt that reflected the direction and attitude of the company better.[/I] [b][COLOR=Red]Monday, week 1, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]Rajah.com[/COLOR] [u]Breaking news.[/u] Former ROF and 21CW wrestler turned booker Kevin ‘The definition of Perfection’ Waite has become the head booker of Ring of Fire as of last night, sources say he has been brought in to improve the company after the bad run they have had in the past few months. Kevin Waite wants to prove that a ‘Pure’ promotion can succeed in the UK despite the criticism. Kevin Waite is expected to put out a press release in the next few days regarding the direction of the company and their next event.[/QUOTE] [b][COLOR=Red]Sunday, week 1, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]Rajah.com[/COLOR] [u]News.[/u] Uppercut Bailey has signed on as the newest member of Kevin Waite’s team, he has signed a pay-per-appearance contract for an undisclosed sum as a road agent. He is not planning to step into the ring at all.[/QUOTE] [b][u]Ring of Fire Roster.[/b][/u] [u]Main Event.[/u] British Samurai [i](Face)[/i] Stevie Stoat [i](Face)[/i] UK Dragon [i](Heel)[/i] [u]Upper Midcard.[/u] Adam Matravers [i](Face)[/i] K'Lee Hawkins [i](Face)[/i] Leo Price [i](Face)[/i] Petey Barnes [i](Face)[/i] [u]Midcard.[/u] Billy Robinson [i](Heel)[/i] Don Henderson [i](Heel)[/i] Rolling Johnny Stones [i](Face)[/i] [u]Lower Midcard.[/u] Chuck Frisby [i](Face)[/i] Kelly Martin [i](Heel)[/i] Lance Martin [i](Heel)[/i] [u]Opener[/u] Jay B. [i](Face)[/i] Merle O'Curle [i](Heel)[/i] [u]Tag Teams[/u] Absolutely Flawless - [i]Kelly Martin and Lance Martin[/i] The Hotshots - [i]Billy Robinson and Don Henderson [/i] The Show Stealers - [i]Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes [/i] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]ROFwrestling.co.uk[/COLOR] [u]Announcement.[/u] ROF will be putting on its first show since Kevin Waite took over as Head Booker, the event will be called ‘ROF Tradition’ and will be held on Wednesday, week 2, December 2005 and will reoccur every Wednesday after that until further notice, a venue is still yet to be picked but will be announced as soon as this information becomes available. One match on the card will be a ‘Title vs. Title match between Stevie Stoat and UK Dragon. For more matches please check out the events section of the website.[/QUOTE] More news as soon as available.

[QUOTE][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 and should not be misconstrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumours, or results. In fact it is so untrue most sites are already posting these results as breaking news. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used on this site are copyrighted by the organization they come from.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE] [b][COLOR=Red]Monday, week 2, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]steveswrestling.com[/COLOR] [u]News.[/u] ROF Tradition will be held in Baggeridge Social Welfare club and will feature the following card. [U][COLOR=Blue]Title vs. Title match[/U][/COLOR] *Stevie Stoat vs. UK Dragon *Billy Robinson vs. British Samurai [U][COLOR=Blue]Tag Team title match[/U][/COLOR] *Absolutely Flawless vs. The Show Stealers There will also be two pre-show matches yet to be announced. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]ROFwrestling.co.uk[/COLOR] [u]Final card for ROF Tradition. [/u] [U][COLOR=Blue]Title vs. Title match [/U][/COLOR] * Stevie Stoat vs. UK Dragon * Billy Robinson vs. British Samurai [U][COLOR=Blue]Tag Team title match [/U][/COLOR] * Absolutely Flawless vs. The Show Stealers [u][COLOR=Blue]Pre Show [/u][/COLOR] * Don Henderson vs. Rolling Johnny Stones * Merle O'Curle vs. Jay B. [/QUOTE] [b][COLOR=Red]Wednesday, week 2, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]ROF Tradition[/COLOR] [U]Live from Baggeridge Social Welfare club in Midlands.[/U] Attendance = 208 [U][COLOR=Blue]Show results.[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR=Red][U][B]Merle O'Curle vs. Jay B.[/B][/U][/COLOR] Merle O'Curle defeated Jay B. in 8:03 by submission with a Celtic Wreath. The match took its toll on Jay B. who was visibly tiring toward the end. [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rating = D[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][U][B]Don Henderson vs. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B][/U][/COLOR] Don Henderson defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 7:50 by pinfall following interference from Billy Robinson. [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rating = C-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][U][B]Absolutely Flawless vs. The Show Stealers[/B][/U][/COLOR] The Show Stealers defeated Absolutely Flawless in 6:40 when Adam Matravers defeated Lance Martin by pinfall with a Mile High Moonsault. The Show Stealers make defence number 1 of their Ring Of Fire Tag Championship titles. [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rating = C-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][U][B]Billy Robinson vs. British Samurai [/B][/U][/COLOR] Billy Robinson defeated British Samurai in 8:21 by pinfall following interference from Don Henderson. [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rating = C-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][U][B]Stevie Stoat vs. UK Dragon [/B][/U][/COLOR] Stevie Stoat drew with UK Dragon in 8:47 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. Stevie Stoat makes defence number 1 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title. UK Dragon makes defence number 1 of his Ring Of Fire Pure title. [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Rating = C[/COLOR][/B] [B]Show Rating = C[/B] [I]This show can be considered a success, it should have increased the popularity of ROF in the Midlands.[/I] [/QUOTE] [b][COLOR=Red]Thursday, week 2, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]Rajah.com[/COLOR] [u]News.[/u] According to sources at the ROF Tradition show last night there was a lack of locker room leadership with most of the athletes being young stars, although this did not cause a problem last night it leaves me wondering whether Kevin Waite will fix this before these young stars get greedy. Sources also indicated that ROF lost alot of money on that last show but gained some popularity. Phoebe Plumridge has decided to become a manager for her real life boyfriend Adam Matravers, whether this is a good idea or not will remain to be seen. [/QUOTE] [b][COLOR=Red]Sunday, week 2, December 2005[/b][/COLOR] [QUOTE][COLOR=Blue]Rajah.com[/COLOR] [u]Breaking News.[/u] 4 new small UK based promotions have opened up Straight Edge Wrestling, Pain and honour Wrestling, Slam Dragon Wrestling and Leyland skip wrestling, the rumour is that its four friends who have decided to compete against each other, not sure how this will impact on ROF as they are all North UK based companies. [/QUOTE] More news as soon as availble.

Archived