This is my first try at a diary every which is weird since I have been playing since the EWD days, this based off a scenario I made for EWR where Ted Turner sold off his assets and bought WCW back along with all the wrestlers that where sold off in the merger. I modified it a little to fit better I used Jimmy Shakerz real world mod as a base... intro to be up soon

As 2008 came to an end, wrestling was in a down turn, a few men got together to discuss this. These men were legends each in there own way in wrestling they decided to pull all their resources together, to make Vince McMahon an offer he would be hard pressed to refuse. They're goal to buy all the trademarks, footage, and workers that where merged from the buy-out that where still under contract. In short WCW was coming back. "Reported on 411mania" SHOCKING NEWS Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, and Paul Heyman, have all come together and purchased all rights and footage of WCW. They also where able to buy out the contracts of any remaining wrestlers left from the buy-out. Ric Flair was quoted as saying "This is a new day, W.C.W. WOOO! Where the big boys play, where back and better then ever. We want to bring you the best of the best, as only we can. We got a roster of familiar faces, and young bucks. Stay tuned Souled Out January 18th we run wild again WOO!"

"As posted on 411mania.com" More news from WCW as they have signed deals with Ring of Honor, IWA Mid South, and Shimmer to use them to develop new talents. Paul Heyman was quoted as saying. "We look forward to working close with these companies in developing the next generation of stars, and beyond all three of these companies brings with it a different flavor of product we are really excited about are agreement with Shimmer to help us develop, a strong women division. Something we hope to pride ourselves on in the future. We want to not only bring you the best wrestling but also the best women in wrestling as well."

Press release from WCW Headquarters. WCW has searched all over the world to bring you the best of the best in the world. We are very proud of the roster we have put together. We feel it is a strong mix of styles, countries, and young lions and veterans. All of which we plan to bring together to give you the best show you'll ever see. Here is the card for Souled Out WCW World Heavyweight Championship Hulk Hogan vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Scott Hall WCW United States Championship Bobby Lashley vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Raven WCW Tag-Team Championship The Murder City Machine Guns vs. Steenerico vs. The Lords of the Rings vs. Kings of Wrestling WCW Television Championship Bison Smith vs. Davey Richards vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Elijah Burke 20 man Battle Royal for the Cruiserweight Championship featuring Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, PAC, Frankie Kazarian, Delirious, Ultimo Dragon, Tyler Black, Billy Kidman, Shannon Moore, and Christopher Daniels plus a special hardcore match Sabu vs. Terry Funk and a high flying show case Rey Mysterio vs. Paul London vs. Mistico (if any one wins the Cruiserweight battle royal this will be for the title.) stay tuned January 18th WCW Souled Out is coming to PPV near you Dish Direct tv and In Demand customers check your listings,

BREAKING NEWS FROM 411mania.com We have an exclusive report that newly crowned UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has signed a contract for WCW! What does this mean for the winner of the Championship match at Souled Out? And with news of a few other surprise signings it looks like the new WCW is off to a surprising start, lets just see how they deliver in their first show at the end of the month. (hey guys just wondering how your enjoying things so far I know there hasn't been a show yet but since this is my first diary any feedback is good. I don't plan on using a lot if any graphics so sorry it looks bland but I am not that good with that area)

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]WCW SOULED OUT[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Scott Hudson:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the return of WCW Where the Big Boys Play. I'm Scott Hudson, joined in the booth with Ernest Miller and Paul Heyman. And we are going to kick things off WCW style, with a 20 man cruiserweight mayhem battle royal for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. [B]20 man mayhem battle royal eliminations are by pinfall or submission[/B] [B]Paul London wins becoming the new Cruiserweight Champion[/B]he out lasted 19 other men who included Austin Aries, Billy Kidman, Christopher Daniels, Delirious, Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Mistico, Evan Karagias, Elix Skipper, Frankie Kazarian, Jack Evans, Jamie Noble, Jimmy Yang, Lash Leroux, PAC, Tyler Black, and Ultimo Dragon [B]Special Hardcore Match[/B] Sabu defeated Terry Funk in a gory bloodfest. [B]Four Corner Survival Match for the WCW Television Championship[/B] [B]Davey Richards wins becoming the new Television Champion[/B] He fought a hard contest against Bison Smith, Elijah Burke and Jerry Lynn. But he was able to sneak it out as Smith and Burke brawled up the aisle getting the pin on Lynn. [B]Four Team Ladder Match for the WCW Tag-Team Championship The Murder City Machine Guns pick up the win becoming new WCW Tag-Team Champions[/B] Alex Shelly was able to grab the titles for his team as every one else was laid out. He drops down to celebrate with Sabin, but Death Inc. of Giant Bernard and Tomko come down. To lay a beat down on the already exhausted Machine Guns. Its put to an end when Death Inc. Powerbomb Shelly onto Sabin who was laid out on a ladder laid across the ring and barricade. Hulk Hogan is in the back he lays into Scott Hall calling him a disgrace to this business, and that tonight he better say his prayers and take his vitamens because Hulk Hogan and his 24 inch pythons are gonna run wild on you BROTHA!! [B]Three Way High Flying Showcase for the Cruiserweight Championship Paul London wins to retain the Cruiserweight Title[/B] Paul London finishes the match with a shooting star press to Mistico as Rey Misterio is knocked out at ringside. We are joined in the back as a beat down on Hulk Hogan is happening we can't get a good look at who it is. He levels him with a chair, kneeling over Hogan's prone body we see a familiar face. "I guess you should have taken your own advice Hogan, I'm here to take over WCW starting now. Because that's....HOW I ROLL." [B]Three Way WCW UNITIED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP Bobby Lashley wins becoming the New WCW Unitied States Champion[/B] Lashley stole a pin on Raven after Danielson took him out with a dragon driver, Lashley took advantage hitting the spear on danielson then pinning Raven [B]Four Corner Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship Rob Van DAM wins becoming the new WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] Hulk Hogan is showing the effects of the beat down but puts up a fight, as he and Hall brawl outside the ring, Rob Van Dam counters the Diamond Cutter kick, kick, spin kick. Page is down, RVD up top FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH CONNECTS 1..2...3 Rob Van Dam wins he is the new WCW WORLD...O my god Lesnar just jumped the barricade and took out Van Dam..F5 connects. Lesnar has a chair Van Dam is up on woozy legs, he turns and o my god Lesnar just killed him with that shot Van Dam is out and bloody, Lesnar stands above him with the World title in his hand, as we fade out on WCW's first show back. Superbrawl preview Lesnar made an impact as did Cage what is directer of Authority Eric Bischoff, have in mind to fix this situation? Stay tuned to find out, plus find all the latest matches for next month including Paul London defending his Cruiserweight Championship, weather or not The Machine Guns will be able to defend their new titles after the beat down by Death Inc. all this and more only at wcw.com

Main events announced for WCW's Superbrawl WCW World Heavyweight Rob Van Dam vs. Scott Hall vs. Rey Mysterio Number One Contender Match Brock Lesnar vs. Diamond Dallas Page Also after the attack on Hulk Hogan last month he has requested and granted a match against Christian Cage. Death Inc. have demanded a title shot but we still have no word on the condition of The Murder City Machine Guns at this moment. ALL THIS AND MORE AT WCW SUPERBRAWL February 22nd only on PAY PER VIEW (so now that I've got almost 100 views I was wondering how people are enjoying the story and first show?)

as posted on 411mania.com BREAKING NEWS The fire burns again WCW Nitro is coming back Monday nights on NBC, starting next month at 6:00 p.m. you'll get to see all he new stars of WCW as well as the familiar faces you all remember. Stay tuned andd tune in Monday nights at 6:00 p.m. on NBC WCW Where the Big Boys Play

411mania.com exclusive report We got an exclusive here, Eric Bischoff has sent us some insight into the new WCW. He has sent us the roster they have got together, minus a few surprises here and there, as well as who've they've got in development so without further ado here we go [U]Maineventers[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Jamie Noble Jerry Lynn Nick Dinsmore Paul London(Cruiserweight) Rey Mysterio Rob Van Dam(World Heavyweight Champion) ???[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brock Lesnar Chavo Guerrero Christian Cage Elijah Burke Finlay Giant Bernard Scott Hall Tomko[/COLOR] [U]Upper Midcard[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Shelley Billy Kidman Bobby Lashley(United States) Chris Sabin Frankie Kazarian Jimmy Wang Yang ??? Mistico Rob Conway[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]??? Christopher Daniels Johnny the Bull Juventud Guerrera Shannon Moore Trevor Murdoch Vito[/COLOR] [U]Midcard[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Austin Aries BJ Whitmer Bryan Danielson Kevin Steen L.A. PARK Lash Leroux Roderick Strong Ultimo Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Alex Koslov Bison Smith Chris Hero Davey Richards(Television Champion) Delirious Donovan Morgan Doug Williams Jack Evans Jimmy Jacobs Lenny Lane Mark Jindrak Nigel McGuinness Psicosis [/COLOR] [U]Lower Midcard[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Brent Albright Elix Skipper Kaz Hayashi Lizmark jr. Prince Iaukea Ricky Marvin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Claudio Castagnoli Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe Mike Modest[/COLOR] [U]Openers[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]El Generico Erick Stevens PAC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Chuck Taylor Devon Storm Evan Karagis Matt Bentley[/COLOR] [U]Enhancement Talent[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Air Paris Alan Funk Mikey Batts Tyler Black[/COLOR] [U]Managers[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Jimmy Hart Stacy Kiebler [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair Torrie Wilson[/COLOR] [U]Womens Division[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]LuFisto[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Amazing Kong Cheerleader Mellisa[/COLOR] [U]Occasional Wrestler[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Bobby Eaton Hulk Hogan Sabu[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Raven[/COLOR] [U]Announcers[/U] Scott Hudson Eric Bischoff [U]Color[/U] Ernest Miller Paul Heyman [U]Refrees[/U] Brian Hebner Charles Robinson [U]Board of Authority[/U] Chris Kanyon Diamond Dallas Page Terry Funk [U]Road Agent[/U] Arn Anderson Brad Armstrong Glenn Gilberti Lance Storm Norman Smiley [U]Development[/U] [U]Shimmer[/U] Ashley Lane Lorelei Lee Nevaeh Serena Deeb [U]IWA:Mid South[/U] Bill DeMott(to train) Bill Goldberg(to train) Buff Bagwell(to develop skills) Don Harris(to develop skills) Larry Zbysko(to train) Mike Sanders(to develop skills) Ron Harris(to develop skills) [U]ROH[/U] Bobby Heenan(to train) Lex Luger(to train) Lodi(to develop skills) Perry Saturn(to train) Reid Flair(to develop skills) [U]Tag-Teams[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Murder City Machine Guns(World Tag-Team Champions (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) Steenerico (Kevin Steen and El Generico) The Lords of the Ring (Nick Dinsmore and Rob Conway)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Death Inc. (Giant Bernard and Tomko) The Briscoe Brothers (Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe) The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) The Straight Shooters (Mike Modest and Donovan Morgan)[/COLOR]

Some WCW news to kick off the day here a 411mania as it has been announced that WCW Cruiserweight Champion Paul London will be taking on Chavo Guerrero, in what promises to be a great match. Full of great ground wrestling mixed with amazing high flying action. Also it has been confirmed The Motor City Machine Guns have accepted Death Inc. challenge for a title match, but they added a stipulation, the want them in a no dq match, after the brutal beat down at Souled Out one has to question if this is a wise decision. And finally current WCW Unitied States Champion Bobby Lashley has set out an open challenge to any who wants to a chance, he was quoted as saying that he wants to be known as a fighting champion with the fighting spirit of the country, his belts name sake came from. All this more At WCW Superbrawl February 22nd only on ppv

[CENTER][B]WCW Superbrawl[/B][/CENTER] [B]Opening Four Way Match Alex Koslov beats Ace Steel, Chad Collyer, and Arik Cannon. In a high octane ten minute four corners match.[/B] [B]Television Championship Match Davey Richards Defeats Roderick Stron right at the 15 minute time limit[/B] Christian cage is backstage doing a mocking interview of Hogan doing a impression of him, making fun of all his sayings. [B]Christopher Daniels beats the debuting Dos Cars Jr. in a hard hitting match afterwords Daniels cuts a criptic promo about how a new area is rising. His army will be raised from the depths. So says the gospel of the fallen Angel.[/B] [B]WCW World Tag-Team Championship No DQ Match The match in a double stoppage as all workers where deemed unfit to contuine after all four men fell off the stage, into a stack of flaming tables.[/B] We have a debuting worker in the back requesting air time."Hey some of you may remember me for my brief run on WWE or my amazing run on TNA as part of one of the best tag-teams of all time. But now I'm here where the big boys play and Lashley I am going to answer your challenge, be ready though, because this cat is a wild one. [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match Paul London beat Chavo Guerrero after a landing a sweet 450 splash for the pin.[/B] A wild brawl has broken out between Amazing Kong and Lufisto they brawl through the arena until the are finally pulled apart we haven't seen the last of this folks [B]WCW United States Championship Match Bobby Lashley beat Chris Harris by dq after Harris hits Lashley with the belt right in front of the ref[/B] [B]Christian Cage beat Hulk Hogan after sneaking a chair shot while the ref was down[/B] [B]Brock Lesnar beats Diamond Dallas Page in six minutes[/B] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match Rob Van Dam beats Scott Hall and Rey Mysterio after hitting the Five Star Frog Splash on Scott Hall[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][B]WCW NITRO[/B][/CENTER] [B]Scott Hudson:[/B]Welcome everyone to the return of WCW Nitro we have a exciting night of action planned but lets take it to the ring for our opening bought. [B]Tag-Team match The Briscoe Brothers beat Steenerico when Jay gets the pin on El Generico[/B] [B]Singles match Alex Koslov keeps his winning ways by beating Cima in 15 minutes[/B] Backstage Christian Cage rips into Hulk Hogan, also saying he is on a mission to make this company in his image. So RVD better watch his back because he is next on the list. [B]WCW Television match Davey Richards beat Jamie Noble in 20 minutes in a technical and hard hitting masterpiece[/B] [B]Singles Match Bryan Danielson got a out of no where pinfall on Christopher Daniels[/B] Daniels lays into AmDrag after the match laying him out finally with an Angel's Wings on the concrete [B]Tag-Team match Death Inc. beat The Lord of the Ring Giant Bernard getting the pin on Nick Dinsmore[/B] After the match Murder City Machine Guns run down with chairs taking down Death inc., then escaping into the crowd. [B]The Team of Elijah Burke, Brock Lesnar, and Chavo Guerero beat the team of Rob Van Dam, Paul London, and Bobby Lashley. After Christian came down and knocked out RVD allowing Burke to get the pin on London[/B]

Archived